PDA

View Full Version : Apricity members Biographs by Hawkr

HawkR
01-26-2009, 11:41 AM
After writing some small bigraphs in the Chatbox, I asked for permission to make it a thread, and you all see how that went(for once, this sentence was used in a positive setting:p)

I have a few from before, and if there's some of you who want me to write a little one for ya, yell out (preferably as an answer AND rep-point:p)

Beware though, these are not serious biographs, it's mostly how I see you and a little dose of bullshit to maybe:p

Here's some of the allready written ones:

Stormraaf
SR is a known drink taster, he have tasted beverages which were made before the third reich were even though off. He once drank a bottle of scotch lying in a ditch hiding from the enemy and commented: This tastes worse than jew blood. Which then resulted captivity and 3 years with only water and some dry bread.

He now owns Stormy Weather's Wine Tasting where he does what we all want to, sit on our asses and drink.

He's won several prices:

1 - The Drink till you puke price (many of us have this one)
2 - The vommit on the Queen of England
3 - So drunk that he though cat-piss were lemon juice

To mention a few.

He is now hiding from the media in a little house on a mountain top with a bed, computer and his own booze-making-machine.

HawkR
01-26-2009, 11:48 AM
Artic Fox
AF, the only female running a good and healty forum. As you first meet her the impression she gives is a sweet, innoscent flawless girl, with no hard feeling towards anybody. But when you press her against a corner or tells her she's wrong, then the true animal comes out and cut out your eyes.

As the only Fox with human capabilties, or the only human with a fox's capabileties, she's cunning in her ways and allways on the lookout for mice, well, maybe not the last one.

She tries to convince us all with the fact that she lives on one place, but we all know foxes need to move, unless they get cubs. So, AF have a laptop and a 250kilos generator draggin after here everywhere she goes.

HawkR
01-26-2009, 11:52 AM
Trefelin
Trefelin; The cat man, or should I say the cat's man. Once a obsessed user of fat-cat-avatars but has now resided to a owl in one last jump towards appering smart.

He is the master of one liners, and seldomly gives me a rep point. Shame on you. A quite nice but a little strange fellow.

He was once spotted in a tree dressed like fat cat fighting with an owl, after this he was sent to a mental hospital where he was let out after proving that he was only celebrating the Fat-Cat day.

Apperantly believes that the Gods made whisky for him to drink as nectar. Also believes that beer is a laxative.

HawkR
01-26-2009, 11:59 AM
Veritas Aequitas
VA; The man for other men. He has a tendecy of spending to much time on apricity, if that's possible.

At the wee hours of night he, me and Jag will somehow end up trying to tell eachother which one's the most gay, which if us who wins, I will say is up to eye who sees.

He allways got something up his sleeve and will allways get the last word, well, maybe just allmost.

As the top chatter with 2946 chat-posts, he's been crowned: Apricity's no-lifer! Even though the stuff he write is, ehm, can sometimes be quite informative and fun to read.

Aemma does got a grudge against him for taking the top chat place.

HawkR
01-26-2009, 12:02 PM
Loki
Loki: A man of the 80's, likes to share the info on what he drinks. He's a man with alot to do, seldom is he seen in the chatbox, and losing his postion to others. Once a respected man, allways a respected man.

He were born in South Africa but still white as a polar bear's hair.

He know to much about to much and if pushed, could take you down in one post, but he would most likely just be in need of a half.

Got a hard time making the work understand that Apricity is more worth than some lousy cash.

Secretely a Britney Spears lover. What? We all got our mistakes.

HawkR
01-26-2009, 12:51 PM
DRUMROLL!

Aemma
Yeah, Aemma. She used to be 1st place at the chatbox but as VA and KCV caught here, she felt back, after sitting three days in a corner cuddling with her little seal, she got back up and into the game once more. These three days have cost here some time, but she'll make it.

She's a pretty nice woman cause she axcept my cursing and stuff and she's strong to, nothing bites her, she rather bites back, I know that for a fact.

When I first met Aemma, she reminded me about the classical "Happy-go-around" type, she hasn't changed.

She seems positive to every proposal a Apricity member got, and do allways say thing in a nice respectful manner.

Having the name of a Queen, she sure as hell doesn't act like one, and good is that, no one want the "Happy-go-around" to be the "God-save-the-queen-she-ain't-no-human-beinn" Even though I think the last one isn't to far from the truth.

PS: Apperantly 99 years old, so she know how to handle punks!:p

Aemma
01-26-2009, 01:03 PM
DRUMROLL!

Aemma
Yeah, Aemma. She used to be 1st place at the chatbox but as VA and KCV caught here, she felt back, after sitting three days in a corner cuddling with her little seal, she got back up and into the game once more. These three days have cost here some time, but she'll make it.

She's a pretty nice woman cause she axcept my cursing and stuff and she's strong to, nothing bites her, she rather bites back, I know that for a fact.

When I first met Aemma, she reminded me about the classical "Happy-go-around" type, she hasn't changed.

She seems positive to every proposal a Apricity member got, and do allways say thing in a nice respectful manner.

Having the name of a Queen, she sure as hell doesn't act like one, and good is that, no one want the "Happy-go-around" to be the "God-save-the-queen-she-ain't-no-human-beinn" Even though I think the last one isn't to far from the truth.

LMAO!! Excellent Maidz!! :) Big reps coming your way! Thank you for putting a big old smile on my face and giving me a great belly laugh too. :D

:cool:...Queen Aemma

Æmeric
01-26-2009, 02:58 PM
I'm kind of glad I don't spend much time in the shoutbox.:rolleyes:

HawkR
01-26-2009, 03:00 PM
I'm kind of glad I don't spend much time in the shoutbox.:rolleyes:

Gimme some time and I'll make a biograph of you to:p

HawkR
01-26-2009, 09:54 PM
Mrs. Lyfing
Mrs.Lyfing, also know as "Mrs. L" og just "L". Looks pretty young, but is it the avatar or the profil picture one should care about? Who knows.

She is suffering from "EAS - Extreme Attention Seeking" which is shown in the "Today I..." thread which also gives us a hint of the need to know about other's habitses and hobbitses.

She's anti war, anti race-mixing and some other anti. She was also talking about singers making race hate, or race making singer hate or something.

It was when she started the "50 useless fact" that we realized she was as smart as a ehm... the thing that shouldn't be mentioned.

We can all learn something from Mrs. L, for example how to become a Mrs., how to get may rep-points and how to change diapers.

There's also a little emo in her, as she started her own funeral before she is dead, even though it's even harder after.

HawkR
01-27-2009, 07:31 AM

Vargtand
01-29-2009, 10:03 PM

How extremely insightful, I shall take this to heart and meditate over it.

Tolleson
01-29-2009, 11:54 PM

Now if she could only act her age in public.:eek:

Treffie
01-30-2009, 10:28 AM
How extremely insightful, I shall take this to heart and meditate over it.

Perhaps this was his homage to you, he's been left speechless!

HawkR
02-04-2009, 11:12 AM
Jagerzen
Yeah, Jagerzen, also called Jag, but after he managed to write some rap on the chat, he shall from now on be called, Ice Jag.

Ice Jag is a family man, who find it fit to hang on apricity while his kids is playing around with some knifes. He lives in the not-so-great country of US and A. This results in the fact that he talks to me all night long(in Norway that is) and tells me to go to bed. (Maybe he have adapted the father role to apricity too?

He is also one of those who call me gay, now, I can't actually say I see why he does that, maybe he want me to be, so that he can get himself a apricity boyfriend?

Baron Samedi
02-06-2009, 07:47 AM
You should totally try this out on me, despite having never spoken to me on here, really....

Jägerstaffel
02-07-2009, 04:44 PM
Jagerzen
Yeah, Jagerzen, also called Jag, but after he managed to write some rap on the chat, he shall from now on be called, Ice Jag.

Ice Jag is a family man, who find it fit to hang on apricity while his kids is playing around with some knifes. He lives in the not-so-great country of US and A. This results in the fact that he talks to me all night long(in Norway that is) and tells me to go to bed. (Maybe he have adapted the father role to apricity too?

He is also one of those who call me gay, now, I can't actually say I see why he does that, maybe he want me to be, so that he can get himself a apricity boyfriend?

Lol! Jerk.

Vargtand
02-09-2009, 12:04 AM
Haha, Awesome Hawkr, I give you permission to do me as well, but if I don't like what I read... I'll find you...

MarcvSS
02-15-2009, 01:45 PM
Haha, Awesome Hawkr, I give you permission to do me as well, but if I don't like what I read... I'll find you...I'm aswell very curious what Hawkr has in store for me...

Better be good or I'll snap his neck...

Thorum
02-19-2009, 08:00 PM
I must say, Hawkr has quite an insight. Perhaps we shall say he is "gifted".

Heimmacht
02-19-2009, 10:19 PM
HAHAHA! I laughed so HARD when I saw these Biographies, well done Hawkr! :thumb001:

MarcvSS
02-19-2009, 10:38 PM
I must say, Hawkr has quite an insight. Perhaps we shall say he is "gifted".Well should Hawkr not have this gift, then still remains a great friend...

HawkR
02-20-2009, 06:54 AM
Okay, first I'll take KCV cause he's the one I know most about, the rest wil come during the day:)(Gotta do some reeeeading you know)

KCV...
Yeah, KCV, or should I say TattSS? This bad-ass-beer-drinking-nunchaku-hating-twat-shouting-fight lover is a man, who is... a woman? Well, never the less, this fellow is a hard man to discuss with, he got some hard points, he's smart, and blah blah blah... No one want's to here this anyways. But, as he is dutch, it would be somewhat of an extreme sport to call him german, believe me.

His favourite sport is drinking beer, and he likes fighting to. If you ask him if he got a drinking problem, he'll say he got it all "sorted out". He's no big fan of smileys, but he loves the three dots, no not the rep dots but these dots: "..." I don't know why.

If you in somewhat dissapoint him or doesn't do as he says, he'll call you a twat... Simple as that. But if this happens in front of him, then he'll KICK YOUR ASS, mainly because he want to.

He have one purpose in life, and that's tattooing, and he's damn good to (I would like to say he's bad, but that's to much of a lie, like saying a Pine tree is straight.) About 70% of his body is tattooed and he also got some "facials". He have also tattooed some of the members here, just ask them.

He is deffinatively a S&M kinda guy, as he likes the pain of getting a tattoo, the pain of getting something cut into your body and the pain that we all loves, beating down a muslim. (and in KCV's case, leaving the mark of a Swastika on his forehead).

He's damn stubborn, like a donkey (hee-haw)...

HawkR
02-20-2009, 07:35 AM
Hellasson
Hellasson, a dude I don't know much about, but I'll use my "gift".

Firstly, this guy doesn't like the word "birthday" so he use b-day, which is pretty close to d-day. (Btw, he is 22 years old) His favourite actor is Christopher Lee because of Saruman. (Maybe there's some higher feelings in the picture).

Ever since he had the "tomato-worms" dream he goes around twitching and sneaking around the tomato stand. He is hungry for revenge.

He's totally into the occult, as vampires, werewolfs, magic and so on, allmost like a 12 year old.

Here's some of his favorite movies:
American Beauty - occult
Memento - contains vampires
Vanilla Sky - sucks
A.I. - Cortana?
Dracula (1990's Gary Oldman one). - Hell yeah!
The Lord of the Rings Series - Christopher Lee

He loves a good mixture of kebab and Jack Daniels whilst he listen to "Ordo Ad Chao" by Mayhem.

He also have feelings for Liv Kristine, is this gonna interfere with the feelings for Christopher Lee?

He likes french!!! Well, at least now we know that Christopher Lee is gonna be the winner.

Thorum
02-20-2009, 12:42 PM
Damn Hawkr, you are good!! :thumbs up

HawkR
02-20-2009, 08:21 PM
Vargtand
Yeah, the swede. Yeah, there are other swedes her, but Varg is "The Swede". This man has totally misunderstod and have found it to be that Sweden is the best country, what a fool. Gotta admire his nationalism though.

Also believe that Nordish is the new aryan, gotta get some problem with KCV there. Was drunk when answering this thread http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1109

Thinks he's a man woman would die for. Yeah rrright. Also believes he's a viking, where's your ship mate? Likes pigs, wonder what he does to 'em.

He's unemployeed... Explains his activity on apricity(?)

One, when he was a small boy, he found a sheep tooth in the woods, and thought it was a wolftooth, which explains his nickname... Sheeptand.

Stossy
02-20-2009, 08:57 PM
No biography about me yet?

Shame on you hawkr :p

HawkR
02-21-2009, 07:27 PM
It's the rep point question you know, but there be one up soon:p Just gotta play some Halo 3 m*therf*ckers!!!:p

SPQR
03-13-2009, 11:28 PM
Vargtand
Yeah, the swede. Yeah, there are other swedes her, but Varg is "The Swede". This man has totally misunderstod and have found it to be that Sweden is the best country, what a fool. Gotta admire his nationalism though.

Also believe that Nordish is the new aryan, gotta get some problem with KCV there. Was drunk when answering this thread http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1109

Thinks he's a man woman would die for. Yeah rrright. Also believes he's a viking, where's your ship mate? Likes pigs, wonder what he does to 'em.

One, when he was a small boy, he found a sheep tooth in the woods, and thought it was a wolftooth, which explains his nickname... Sheeptand.

:lol00002: Hahahaha!

Sol Invictus
03-14-2009, 12:45 AM
ROFL

Heimmacht
03-14-2009, 12:57 PM
Awww Hawkr try your best and make me one!:D I know it will be a tough job though... :coffee: :p

Red Skull
03-14-2009, 12:59 PM
Okay, what about me? :D

Vargtand
03-14-2009, 01:06 PM
Vargtand

Those are fighting words.. don't make me come over to Norway and kick your ass as Sweden has done to Norway for so many centuries! :P

HawkR
03-14-2009, 01:11 PM
You couldn't kick my ass even in your dreams:p But yeah, gotta make three biographs now:p

HawkR
03-14-2009, 01:31 PM
Stossy

Stossy the bossy. What a bad joke. But yeah, this fellow here is one of those who have joined "TattSS Tattoo Turf" (they're growing into a clan). He's most likely the most important person on Apricity since his occupation is "IT supporter" so I guess he "supports" Loki. (If you know what I mean...)

He really likes to tell people what he listen to, not that anyone really care. But he writes ALOT of posts in german/dutch which I don't understand, so yeah, he's a though one.

His favorite games a shooters, and I totally agree with him on that. We might not have the same favourite but Quake, Battlefield Heroes and CoD is pretty good games. He most likely suck compared to me.

He got something he call his "4chan-folder" with alot of wierd pictures. But why Chan? Isn't that more of a Asian name? Is there something you ain't telling us Stossy?

Vargtand
03-14-2009, 02:09 PM
You couldn't kick my ass even in your dreams:p But yeah, gotta make three biographs now:p

Oh you know very well I could emo-boy :P