PDA

View Full Version : I2a Albanians descend from one noble man.

Drawing-slim
08-01-2015, 05:23 AM
So I2a dinaric is clearly Slavic, as every expert geneticist and amateur believes this to be the case so far.
It is believed to be no more than 2500-2700 years old.
So somewhere between 2500 to 2000 years ago there was one Slavic soldier or perhaps more than one,, that witnessed the barbaric atrocities committed to Illyrians, aka modern day Albanians in the Balkans. This did not sit well with him so he turned around grabbed his sword and killed all his barbaric Slavic tribesmen and united with the local peaceful Illyrians in the name of what is right. He risked everything. It was the heroic soul in him, clearly.
Now there're about 15%-20% Albanians I2a dinaric carriers who descend from this one man. This great man.
If you dont find this to be plausable I'll wager anyone to find one single Albanian that calls himself Albanian and can trace his origins in Albania for minimum 300-400 years+.. Look at all criminal Albanian convicts in Greece or anywhere in Western Europe or inside Albania, and if you find one single I2a convicted of a dirty immoral inhumaine crime, I'll personally give you $100k.

Drawing-slim
08-01-2015, 05:48 AM
This thread was inspired by Criane with an "attempt" to shove my I2a in my face earlier in a different thread:laugh:

Sockorer
08-01-2015, 05:48 AM
Even the Slavic Balkinites have more Balkan ancestry than Slavic. I don't think it's very hard to wrap your head around the fact that the Slavs swamped the Balkans and either assimilated the natives or were assimilated by the natives(Greeks, Albanians and Vlachs).

And your great Slavic grandpa was probably just some peasant.

Oh, and Albanians probably aren't Illyrians.

Styrian Mujo
08-01-2015, 05:52 AM
So your very very distant male ancestor was a Slavic warrior who probably raped some random Latin-Illyrian peasant/shepard girl...big deal.

Drawing-slim
08-01-2015, 06:01 AM
Even the Slavic Balkinites have more Balkan ancestry than Slavic. I don't think it's very hard to wrap your head around the fact that the Slavs swamped the Balkans and either assimilated the natives or were assimilated by the natives(Greeks, Albanians and Vlachs).

And your great Slavic grandpa was probably just some peasant.

Oh, and Albanians probably aren't Illyrians.
True, if he most likely was a peasant that makes him even greater man the :D because turning against the Slavs invaders and siding with the underdog Illyrians tribes, logically isn't the easy way out.
Plus every male member of my clan has served in the military, a soldier or natural love for guns.
I never even shot guns in the U.S. Perhaps once or twice at most in my whole life. And this time when I went visited Albania I went up in the mounts and impressed everyone with my deadly accurate aim:p

"Probably", this doesn't cut it, Albanians are the only candidates for the continuity of Illyrians.

Sockorer
08-01-2015, 06:13 AM
"Probably", this doesn't cut it, Albanians are the only candidates for the continuity of Illyrians.

Albanians are certainly a Paleo-Balkanic people and a candidate for being descendants of the Illyrians. Though, I recall reading a theory on the ethnogenesis of Albanians that I found the most plausible. Which puts them somewhere around Serbia and having contact with the ancestors of Romanians. I forgot the name of it.

Drawing-slim
08-01-2015, 06:21 AM
Albanians are certainly a Paleo-Balkanic people and a candidate for being descendants of the Illyrians. Though, I recall reading a theory on the ethnogenesis of Albanians that I found the most plausible. Which puts them somewhere around Serbia and having contact with the ancestors of Romanians. I forgot the name of it.If you ever come across that material bring it or open a thread so we can read it.

Drawing-slim
08-01-2015, 06:28 AM
So your very very distant male ancestor was a Slavic warrior who probably raped some random Latin-Illyrian peasant/shepard girl...big deal.Read the OP. If I2a Albanians were a product of some rapes slaughters or robbers and cold blooded killers there's a $100k reward fining just one case, not even a constency of cases, just one:laugh: