PDA

View Full Version : Would you live in Southasia and where

Mortimer
08-05-2015, 12:55 AM
I would live in a cold place like in the hindu kush mountains or in nepal bordering china, where its cold, i would also live in sri lanka (because of the amazing nature eventhough its a hot place but i would use a air conditioner). as for infrastructure i would settle in a medium city, where you have opportunities for activities and to buy what you want and go out etc. but where its not overcrowded. Im thinking of going for a few months to india to find enlightenment and loose weight, i could eat vegeterian and do yoga and clean my spirit and body. Fortis told me that some do that and lost weight and that i could come back a new man

Bezprym
08-05-2015, 12:58 AM
I don't think so. I am not a huge fan of this part of world.

Veneda
08-05-2015, 01:02 AM
I would live in a cold place like in the hindu kush mountains or in nepal bordering china, where its cold, i would also live in sri lanka (because of the amazing nature eventhough its a hot place but i would use a air conditioner). as for infrastructure i would settle in a medium city, where you have opportunities for activities and to buy what you want and go out etc. but where its not overcrowded. Im thinking of going for a few months to india to find enlightenment and loose weight, i could eat vegeterian and do yoga and clean my spirit and body. Fortis told me that some do that and lost weight and that i could come back a new man

Why Austrian Alps is not cold place according to you?

Mortimer
08-05-2015, 01:04 AM
Why Austrian Alps are not cold place according to you?

austria is central european climate, i didnt said i want to leave austria because i dont like it, i just said where i would live in southasia if i did. you misunderstood me.

themrdude1990
08-05-2015, 01:05 AM
pakistan

Iloko
08-05-2015, 01:24 AM
I want to live in India and interbreed with an Indian girl.

spanish catalan
08-05-2015, 01:26 AM
Rajasthan desert

YelaWolf
08-05-2015, 07:39 AM
indians sicken me

YelaWolf
08-05-2015, 07:41 AM
stanley u are not austrian you look kurdish this is probably why you feel sympathy to indian monkeys

Mortimer
08-05-2015, 07:49 AM
stanley u are not austrian you look kurdish this is probably why you feel sympathy to indian monkeys

man its written in my profile what i am, and you are not new, you are a sockpuppet, dont pretend as if you are new, your sockaccount will be probably short lived

YelaWolf
08-05-2015, 01:28 PM
i am not sock puppet you are. and you are not entirely caucasian you have atleast 20% mongoloid, even if you are austrian you came from the hun tribes, all in all you are asian

wvwvw
08-05-2015, 01:49 PM
It's not easy living in India. If you don't die from malaria, or from the floods in the winter, you die from the scorching heat.

(CNN)The heat wave gripping India has killed 2,330 people, officials announced on Tuesday, as meteorologists warned that monsoon rains could still be days away.

Temperatures hit a high of 48 degrees Celsius in some cities last week -- that's 118 degrees Fahrenheit.

A week ago, it was hot enough in Delhi, in the north, to melt roads.

In Bangladesh it is even worse

StonyArabia
08-18-2015, 04:49 AM
Kerala which is the most developed area of South Asia

Shah-Jehan
08-18-2015, 04:55 AM
Large cities in Bengal such as Kolkata or Dhaka with 15 million people each are quite unlivable and are infested with high crime, traffic etc similar to other large cities in South Asia such as Mumbai, Delhi or Karachi.

I prefer coastal towns, that have a moderate population but not that big, and since I can only converse in Bengali and Hindi/Urdu, Chittagong (my ancestral home) would be the best choice as well as Cox's Bazar if one prefers smaller towns. But, I wouldn't also look down on places like Surat or Chennai but I would have trouble speaking Gujarati or Tamil respectively or any other language I do not know.