SwordoftheVistula
08-07-2010, 07:32 PM
FWIzUwZ1Spk

Ibericus
08-07-2010, 07:47 PM
hmmm...This is the Spanish section, not south america

SwordoftheVistula
08-08-2010, 01:33 AM
Well there's no 'South America' section, so todas en Espagnol va aqui :thumb001:

Ibericus
08-08-2010, 02:09 AM
You don't understand. This is the section for the country of Spain, not for spanish speakers. We don't give a fuck about your video.

SwordoftheVistula
08-08-2010, 06:25 AM
Well let the mods know if there's a more appropriate section for spanish language content than the spanish section and they can move it there. Until then, it sits here as the sole repository for Spanish language content.

antonio
08-11-2010, 05:47 PM
Well let the mods know if there's a more appropriate section for spanish language content than the spanish section and they can move it there. Until then, it sits here as the sole repository for Spanish language content.

I understand your election. Unfortunatelly you, as NorthAmerican Anglosaxon are unaware of our repugnance on being "our spaces and contexts" invaded by so alien issues just for the incidental coincidence of our idiom being exported and teached to them. I respect all people in the world including SA (what is more: I feel personally linked to European inmigrates), but Im sick with the authomatic assimilation. For example, if I ever had a blog, I would dedicate one entry of what for me it can be called: LatinoAmerican google garbage, it's really annoying Google has nothing to prevent LatinoAmerican entries interfering Spanish/European ones...we, Spaniards, (i assume Im not the only realizing that problem) dont give a shit, for example, for Ecuatorian Treasury Legislation, a fucking shit, Google should be taken note on that. At the merry old days of Internet, chances were scarce, much of those countries did not seem to be more online than Swazilandia. :D