08-15-2015, 07:36 AM
Lean towards progressive.

Mortimer
08-15-2015, 07:37 AM
Lean towards progressive.

cool

Linebacker
08-15-2015, 09:50 AM
Can associate more with progressive,humanity's advance and ascend is my vision,we will eliminate religions,eliminate countries and borders,races will be eliminated,a new improved form of Eugenics will be used,so the physically strong and good looking and at the same time mentally capable will breed,while the genetic waste will be neutered.

http://www.ieet.org/images/uploads/searle20140622c.jpg

Humanity will jump technologically,we will travel space,and when we discover an alien species,they will be the one who will be inferior to us,at the current state of humanity,it can only be the other way around,we will be inferior to even the most primitive alien form that discovers us.

The great design is in progress!
http://photos1.meetupstatic.com/photos/event/4/4/7/c/highres_152357532.jpeg

Ali Pasha
08-15-2015, 12:53 PM
Im in the middle of Progressive and conservative. Depends on the issue.

Raikaswinþs
08-15-2015, 01:07 PM
Progressive is one of those terms that have become meaningless due to being seized by people with a very strong and narrow view of the world. Same can be said about words such as "Feminism" and one can argue even "Conservative".

I do not know how to define myself politically in one word but "small state", "non nationalist", "cooperativist", "individual freedoms", "wider focus" and "humanist" must be there.

I identify as Castilian in terms of ethnic belonging although I also identify as planetarian (as in strong believer in humans reaching the planetary union), if two such ideas came to conflict during my life span, I would be prepared to leave my tribalism behind.

Methmatician
08-15-2015, 02:07 PM
Mostly progressive.

Methmatician
08-15-2015, 02:23 PM
Basically, a Nazi minus Germanic Pan-Nationalism.
Nazis wanted to physically eliminate certain races and ethnic groups. I think what he's talking about is eliminating the idea of races and ethnic groups in favour of a unified human race that feel like they're one group. Also, he's delusional if he thinks humans will ever interact with intelligent life from another planet.

XenophobicPrussian
08-15-2015, 02:24 PM
Can associate more with progressive,humanity's advance and ascend is my vision,we will eliminate religions,eliminate countries and borders,races will be eliminated,a new improved form of Eugenics will be used,so the physically strong and good looking and at the same time mentally capable will breed,while the genetic waste will be neutered.

Humanity will jump technologically,we will travel space,and when we discover an alien species,they will be the one who will be inferior to us,at the current state of humanity,it can only be the other way around,we will be inferior to even the most primitive alien form that discovers us.

LOL you think the first picture can be accomplished if race isn't taken into factor?

That's borderline nutjob, sir.

XenophobicPrussian
08-15-2015, 02:27 PM
Liberal/progressive on everything except race and tribalism. Could be a bit elitist too, like trying to improve people/make people/try to make working class people behave more upper class/more like you(regardless of race), which is hardly liberal. Other than that, you'll find me at the Stockholm liberal/Marxist/progressive and what have you convention.

Methmatician
08-15-2015, 02:29 PM
That's why I took Germanic Pan-Nationalism out. Essentialy, it is the same idea.
Where did you get the idea that Germans wanted to unite all of earth's peoples into a unified human race? Nazi Germany was trying to exterminate ethnic groups, not unify them under one banner.

XenophobicPrussian
08-15-2015, 02:31 PM
Where did you get the idea that Germans wanted to unite all of earth's peoples into a unified human race? Nazi Germany was trying to exterminate ethnic groups, not unify them under one banner.
Pan-Nationalism is the unification of one ethnic group that are seperated in different countries. I.e, the annexation of Austria, Bohemia, etc, or Scandinavian pan-nationalism.

Methmatician
08-15-2015, 02:34 PM
Pan-Nationalism is the unification of one ethnic group that are seperated in different countries. I.e, the annexation of Austria, Bohemia, etc, or Scandinavian pan-nationalism.
You and I aren't talking about the same thing.

Linebacker
08-15-2015, 03:01 PM
The stupid primitives failing to comprehend my ideologies.

Its hilarious

Oneeye
08-15-2015, 03:59 PM

Its hilarious

How are you going to accomplish your goals without authoritarian measures?

sql
08-15-2015, 04:10 PM

What a ridiculous and terrible idea

sql
08-15-2015, 04:11 PM

Its hilarious

You take pride in being neanderthal, yet you call others primitive as an insult?

Ivan Kramskoï
08-15-2015, 04:12 PM
I am generally conservative and I am not affraid to show it.

Linebacker
08-15-2015, 04:27 PM
How are you going to accomplish your goals without authoritarian measures?

I won't even need to move my finger.

As you can see,it is slowly happening on its own,especially in your own country.That is just the natural way humanity will progress.

Arcadefire
08-15-2015, 04:38 PM
I political views range anywhere from centre to far left

Visage pâle
08-15-2015, 04:50 PM
I'm in favor of economic liberalism.

Arcadefire
08-15-2015, 04:55 PM

But complete economic liberalism leads to the decrease of the middle class... which them leads to increase of crime though

Oneeye
08-15-2015, 05:10 PM
I won't even need to move my finger.

As you can see,it is slowly happening on its own,especially in your own country.That is just the natural way humanity will progress.

LOL, no. Since I was a child, my country has become more nationalistic, divided by ethnicity, and more obese with an unfortunate epidemic of childhood obesity on the rise.. The lower classes have a higher reproduction rate than the middle and upper classes, and we are headed more towards idiocracy than towards whichever flavor of future utopia you are dreaming of. Take a look at our politics, our news, and our religions. Our immigrants are generally very fervent Catholics. We're not nearly as secular as Europe.

Eugenics in which the less fit are sterilized would be quite a feat without compulsion.

Linebacker
08-15-2015, 05:13 PM
You take pride in being neanderthal, yet you call others primitive as an insult?

Nobody is a Neanderthal.Neanderthals are not the same species as us,we only carry some genetic legacy from them(some more,others less) as a result from our own ancestors mixing with them.

What I take pride in is that I am not physically devolved like the average person my age from western civilization due to the overly-sedentary lifestyle they have over there.I am strong,and rugged,just the same as my ancestors from millions of years ago.

Strong people,both men and women,build civilizations,armies,fleets and wonders.Warriors,Warcheifs,War Leaders.We have this physical potential for a reason.If it is gone,what are we left with?We cannot built,we cannot fight,we cannot defend.We will be a docile civilization - unhealthy rotting minds in unhealthy feeble bodies.

To perfect the mind,humans first have to perfect the body,because a rotting body cannot carry a healthy mind.Even in ancient times,people were intelligent enough to see the need for physical improvement,one of whom Socrates himself:

"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training... what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates

So,there is the reason I call such physically devolved people primitive.

Smitty
08-15-2015, 05:15 PM

How exactly is "liberalism" defined in Europe? I've heard it's different than Americans' notion of the term.

Methmatician
08-15-2015, 05:17 PM
You didn't understand. They wanted to create a German/Germanic masterrace using methods very similar to those Sven described. It is the same idea. Germans tried to implement it on their own nation and Germanic peoples in general, he advocates its implementation on humanity. That is the only difference.
Eugenics =/= Nazism. Eugenics is a part of Nazi ideology but advocating eugenics does not mean advocating Nazism. It's like saying you're a communist if you're in favour of worker unions.

Ivan Kramskoï
08-15-2015, 05:17 PM
How exactly is "liberalism" defined in Europe? I've heard it's different than Americans' notion of the term.
In Europe it mostly concerns right wing economic ideas like less taxes, more economic freedom ...

Methmatician
08-15-2015, 05:20 PM
In Europe it mostly concerns right wing economic ideas like less taxes, more economic freedom ...
It's the same in Australia.

Smitty
08-15-2015, 05:22 PM

Okay, so exactly the opposite. :) And more accurate, as well. Conservatism (in America) is essentially classical liberalism.

MINARDOWICZ
08-15-2015, 05:23 PM
Basically, a dumbass.

Fixed*

Linebacker
08-15-2015, 05:27 PM
It is understandable how people that don't fit the image of the greater humanity will be angry/butthurt,but on the bright side,the process of neutering isn't that painful,with the help of modern sedatives.

Deneb
08-27-2015, 01:23 AM
I'm. I've always identify myself with the democratic party of the US, which is not considered SO Progressive in Europe.

XvThomas_LysergicV
08-27-2015, 01:32 AM
I'm mostly liberal with a few conservative views. I would say i'm around 85% Liberal and 15% Conservative.

SupaThug
08-27-2015, 02:01 AM
I am very liberal in all sense,socially and economically,even though I believe Karl Marx was right in many aspects,his thoeries can't be applied in real life.I support a progressive leaning market based society!