PDA

View Full Version : Classify an Albanian girl in relationship with a Macedonian.

Trevis
08-15-2015, 07:03 PM
Good catch mate.

http://i.imgur.com/jDe2mZb.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/07q7xY0.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/vHu55zz.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/b8oNYgi.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/4hDFZ5f.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/z27jDZi.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/Ug7SY6T.jpg

spanish catalan
08-15-2015, 07:06 PM
alpine + pontid

Casandrinos
08-15-2015, 07:09 PM
Boarreby hottie

Bagot
08-15-2015, 08:54 PM
some kind of Pontid. Very cute

Ali Pasha
08-15-2015, 08:56 PM
Wheres the Macedonian? lol

Bezprym
08-15-2015, 08:59 PM

I am curious what was the reason to mention in the thread's name about her boyfriend. What's the point?

Ali Pasha
08-15-2015, 09:01 PM
I am curious what was the reason to mention in the thread's name about her boyfriend. What's the point?

i doubt her bf is Macedonian, hes just lookin for attention.

Trevis
08-15-2015, 09:03 PM

What do you mean fag???

It is about classifying her, not the one who bangs her.

He is a macedonian from Skopje.

Also rate her.

Ali Pasha
08-15-2015, 09:06 PM
What do you mean fag???

It is about classifying her, not the one who bangs her.

He is a macedonian from Skopje.

Also rate her.

An Albanian from Macedonian you mean, surely no fine woman would mix with a fyrom subhuman.

Bezprym
08-15-2015, 09:09 PM
i doubt her bf is Macedonian, hes just lookin for attention.

Possibly.

If rate, then I give 6 on 10.

Atvend
08-15-2015, 09:12 PM

This poor son of a bitch comes from Monteniggeria, a place with a very severe slut problem. He feels lonely in his misery and wants the rest of us to join him.

Bezprym
08-15-2015, 09:21 PM
This poor son of a bitch comes from Monteniggeria, a place with a very severe slut problem. He feels lonely in his misery and wants the rest of us to join him.

But you are aware of that I am not involved in your Balkan international hatred, right? Being a Montenegrin is not an argument for me.

Trevis
08-15-2015, 09:27 PM
An Albanian from Macedonian you mean, surely no fine woman would mix with a fyrom subhuman.

Macedonian Slav.

Why are you going off topic fag?

Oh there are a lot of girls like her in Alibabanian '' ethnic lands''.

Classify her my son, your father is asking for it.

Ali Pasha
08-15-2015, 09:27 PM

He's from Montenegro? oh good, then hes Albanian.

Atvend
08-15-2015, 09:31 PM

Yes yes, whatever helps you cope...

Go ask the plebs to classify, I am above anthrotardism.

Ali Pasha
08-15-2015, 09:50 PM
Macedonian Slav.

Why are you going off topic fag?

My wife is a Serb. Do i go around saying look everyone im fuckin a slav girl lol no because im not a moron like some.

Casandrinos
08-15-2015, 09:52 PM
She is dating a Macedonian and not marrying him.

Are you her father?

Casandrinos
08-15-2015, 10:02 PM
She is older than me xD so yes

i fall in luv to a mustache

http://images.rapgenius.com/9ff818a2c3cdbe2362b3c33dec79ad9a.300x340x11.gif

Does your daughter approve our marriage?

Ali Pasha
08-15-2015, 10:04 PM
i fall in luv to a mustache

http://images.rapgenius.com/9ff818a2c3cdbe2362b3c33dec79ad9a.300x340x11.gif

No because your a turk

Casandrinos
08-15-2015, 10:05 PM

No because your a turk[/QUOTE]

23andme says im Slavolevantine

Ali Pasha
08-15-2015, 10:07 PM
No because your a turk

23andme says im Slavolevantine[/QUOTE]

I say your a Turk, end of story.

Casandrinos
08-15-2015, 10:10 PM
23andme says im Slavolevantine

I say your a Turk, end of story.[/QUOTE]

You want to lick butt that badly pittifull Ottoman leftover?

Ali Pasha
08-15-2015, 10:13 PM
I say your a Turk, end of story.

You want to lick butt that badly pittifull Ottoman leftover?[/QUOTE]

Ottoman leftover? you honor me my slave boy.

Casandrinos
08-15-2015, 10:23 PM
If that means she will live in Santorini, yes.

you've made her very materialistic

it's not about where but about who

you and me , together everywhere... :85563001:

themrdude1990
08-15-2015, 10:39 PM
You want to lick butt that badly pittifull Ottoman leftover?

I classified him before he is tronder faelid mix
he is pure germanic aryan

Prism
08-15-2015, 10:50 PM
She is dating a Macedonian and not marrying him. She looks tosk Albanian and probably know nothing about Fyrom and Fyromians as a nation. But in some cases you don't care much about a guy's ethnicity.

And what's all that ironic saying "Ethnic Land"?

Who cares ? What just because she is Albanian she can't date a Macedonian ? She can do what she wants. Plus she doesn't seem like the intellectual type.

My wife is a Serb. Do i go around saying look everyone im fuckin a slav girl lol no because im not a moron like some.

You just did. Lel.

Ali Pasha
08-15-2015, 10:52 PM
Who cares ? What just because she is Albanian she can't date a Macedonian ? She can do what she wants. Plus she doesn't seem like the intellectual type.

You just did. Lel.

It's only OK for Albanian men to marry Slavic women.

spanish catalan
08-15-2015, 10:55 PM
her face It is how I imagine the Albanian girls

Casandrinos
08-15-2015, 11:03 PM
I classified him before he is tronder faelid mix
he is pure germanic aryan

only you understands me my brother

http://i.imgur.com/tpANmJY.jpg?1

my tears are Nordic

Prism
08-15-2015, 11:08 PM
only you understands me my brother

my tears are Nordic

It's very visible you are are a true Greek (95% MENA).

Casandrinos
08-15-2015, 11:18 PM
It's very visible you are are a true Greek (95% MENA).

ofc i'm but the ideal would be 100%

under 90% you're considered Slavicsized

Pahli
08-15-2015, 11:55 PM
Pontid sexyoid.

Fake Albanian identiy incoming :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Pjeter Pan
08-15-2015, 11:56 PM

You just did. Lel.

That's exactly the case my friend, she might as well go date a nigger if she's gonna date a Monkeydonian. Our enemy ffs. She's a whore anways.

Pahli
08-15-2015, 11:59 PM
That's exactly the case my friend, she might as well go date a nigger if she's gonna date a Monkeydonian. Our enemy ffs. She's a whore anways.

She can date me and get all the r1a she wants :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Pjeter Pan
08-16-2015, 12:00 AM
She can date me and get all the r1a she wants :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Bro you remember that fight you had with me and the albos when you made a comment about dating thana/mellowmagic xD xD

Pahli
08-16-2015, 12:01 AM
Bro you remember that fight you had with me and the albos when you made a comment about dating thana/mellowmagic xD xD

That was actually about dating any Albanian girl xD

I mean credits for caring for your girls but they ain't all going to stay with Albanians xD

I'm an exception :rolleyes:

Pjeter Pan
08-16-2015, 12:03 AM
That was actually about dating any Albanian girl xD

I mean credits for caring for your girls but they ain't all going to stay with Albanians xD

I'm an exception :rolleyes:

Yea I know, its a shame.

Casandrinos
08-16-2015, 12:03 AM
tears are not blonde = not european

they are deep blue, just like my Scandinavian eyes

Pahli
08-16-2015, 12:04 AM
Yea I know, its a shame.

Don't worry, I'll learn your language and beat Serbs if required xD

Ali Pasha
08-16-2015, 12:28 AM
@Banned in DC,

Sure, it's her life and not that we can stop or tell her or any other person what to do. The case is that she is dating "the enemy", not a Italian or German or Brit. You get the point. You are 3/4 Albanian and you don't have a problem with that but other(who are fully) have a priority to date and marry a person of the same ethnicity. My relatives are as most Albanians "anti mixing with others", why not trying to find sb that speaks the same language, have the same tradition, history.. With you? But its a bit rude to go and date a Macedonian.

And i am a person who would consider to marry a non Albanian but that would not be my first choice. You never know what will follow in your life, you may meet a great person that might be a Mako or a Serb but still you have to thing about many things before deciding to go on with him. It wont be easy for the children to choose one side when both sides are hating on wach other. There was a member here(Dunn93) he was Half Albanian and Half Macedonian and choosed only his Albo side. He was never speaking about Macedonia or Macedonians but he cared for Alboz. Thats a bad thing because all half this half that balkan people have to choose one side, even if they say i am both they will always be asked by people "what do you consider urself".

When my children are born i will make sure they consider themselves Albanian first. In Albanian culture the children take the fathers side, we all know that. I will raise my kids, so i have no worries that they will consider themselves Serbs. Not to mention, Albanians are cooler.

Ali Pasha
08-16-2015, 12:43 AM
You were trolling Banned in Dc for being 1/4 "Serb" as you said and your children will be half Serbian? Wow

I was joking with him, i like to see which buttons makes people mad.

Prism
08-16-2015, 12:55 AM
@ puppy

I understand completely where you are coming from. That wasn't my point though, my point was she is a human being first not an Albanian and if she wants to date the enemy she can, why do you think I said : "she doenst seem like a intellectual"
because she's obviously not that smart if she's dating a Macedonian, meaning she's dishonoring Albanian values. The fact that she is Albanian, shouldn't matter to you, its her decision who she dates, just make sure you stick to what you say and you don't do the same :)

Ali Pasha
08-16-2015, 12:55 AM
Did she married with you for the papers? You saved her from Serbia in the States. Jk :p

She married me cuz Albanian men are better ;)

Era
08-16-2015, 12:57 AM
She married me cuz Albanian men are better ;)

And you married her cuz Serbian women are better

Ali Pasha
08-16-2015, 01:07 AM
[/b]

I met a Macedonian guy is year in Albania and he asked to keep in contact with me, i did not wanted to be rude and i added him on my WhatsApp, we chated a few times and he asked me to go in vocations with him. Lol maybe he was joaking.. And he said we can go in Macedonia (Ohid). I am not crazy to accept, and i said we can talk as friends and he blocked me. xD

He probably wanted to rape u.

Ali Pasha
08-16-2015, 01:21 AM
The shame of Albozhttp://s3.postimg.org/yt5xqy4kz/image.jpg (http://postimage.org/)photo hosting sites (http://postimage.org/)

But this is normal nowadays for most people.

Maybe she works at a soup kitchen lol.

Kastrioti1443
08-16-2015, 01:22 AM
@Banned in DC,

Sure, it's her life and not that we can stop or tell her or any other person what to do. The case is that she is dating "the enemy", not a Italian or German or Brit. You get the point. You are 3/4 Albanian and you don't have a problem with that but other(who are fully) have a priority to date and marry a person of the same ethnicity. My relatives are as most Albanians "anti mixing with others", why not trying to find sb that speaks the same language, have the same tradition, history.. With you? But its a bit rude to go and date a Macedonian.

And i am a person who would consider to marry a non Albanian but that would not be my first choice. You never know what will follow in your life, you may meet a great person that might be a Mako or a Serb but still you have to thing about many things before deciding to go on with him. It wont be easy for the children to choose one side when both sides are hating on wach other. There was a member here(Dunn93) he was Half Albanian and Half Macedonian and choosed only his Albo side. He was never speaking about Macedonia or Macedonians but he cared for Alboz. Thats a bad thing because all half this half that balkan people have to choose one side, even if they say i am both they will always be asked by people "what do you consider urself".

Dun's mother was Bulgarian whose family moved to FYROM, not a 'macedonian'. Dun is more Albanian than more than half of the subhumans i meet everyday, more albanian morally, mentally wise, physically, racially etc etc. He is a bro. As about this one in this thread, she chose to echange liquids with a mongrel, meaning that she can not give birth anymore to an Albanian male, she can not have any more the honor to give birth to an Albanian. It is a pitty to loose her, but dignity before anything else. I would also not take Ali Pasha seriously, he is either a troll and not Albanian, or an Albanian who is trolling.

Kastrioti1443
08-16-2015, 01:28 AM
po kjo kurva qe hodhe ketu kush eshte pash nderin e madh????????

Ali Pasha
08-16-2015, 01:30 AM
Dun's mother was Bulgarian whose family moved to FYROM, not a 'macedonian'. Dun is more Albanian than more than half of the subhumans i meet everyday, more albanian morally, mentally wise, physically, racially etc etc. He is a bro. As about this one in this thread, she chose to echange liquids with a mongrel, meaning that she can not give birth anymore to an Albanian male, she can not have any more the honor to give birth to an Albanian. It is a pitty to loose her, but dignity before anything else. I would also not take Ali Pasha seriously, he is either a troll and not Albanian, or an Albanian who is trolling.

Im an Albanian who is not trolling. And an Albanian woman who sleeps with someone who isnt Albanian can have an Albanian child you moron. Everyone has sex with someone outside their ethnicity, dosent mean they will have a child with them or marry them. Your not living in 500 B.C. you crazy bastard lol.

Drawing-slim
08-16-2015, 01:41 AM
This thread contains a lot of losers. The thread tittle comes from a colossal loser, that's a no-brainier.

Lawalye
08-16-2015, 01:55 AM
When my children are born i will make sure they consider themselves Albanian first. In Albanian culture the children take the fathers side, we all know that. I will raise my kids, so i have no worries that they will consider themselves Serbs. Not to mention, Albanians are cooler.

Still, your children will maybe be culturally 100% albanian but they will be half serbians.

Kastrioti1443
08-16-2015, 01:59 AM
Im an Albanian who is not trolling. And an Albanian woman who sleeps with someone who isnt Albanian can have an Albanian child you moron. Everyone has sex with someone outside their ethnicity, dosent mean they will have a child with them or marry them. Your not living in 500 B.C. you crazy bastard lol.
You are Albanian???? Ok, write me 3 sentences in your dialect of who you are and what job do you do. And no, and albanian female that has slep with a non albanian can not give birth to an Albanian male anymore, the Albanian deserved to be born by honor, not by a stinky cow that dishonores his existence. I do not give a shit if she marries him or not, she can kill herself if she wants. And no, not everyone has sex with someone outside their ethnicity. Maybe animals in filthy places like usa and western world, but not in honorable nations with normal moral limits. The time when sec will become like oxygen for albanians, with be a time of total death and colera and Albanians better disolve their nation and states.

aherne
08-16-2015, 05:06 AM
Possibly.

If rate, then I give 6 on 10.

I don't understand your "rating":) She's beautiful in all photos: no visible defect, also feminine. Could be Serbian:)
Accurate rating: 7-8/10
Classification: reduced CM

Ali Pasha
08-16-2015, 10:37 AM
You are Albanian???? Ok, write me 3 sentences in your dialect of who you are and what job do you do. And no, and albanian female that has slep with a non albanian can not give birth to an Albanian male anymore, the Albanian deserved to be born by honor, not by a stinky cow that dishonores his existence. I do not give a shit if she marries him or not, she can kill herself if she wants. And no, not everyone has sex with someone outside their ethnicity. Maybe animals in filthy places like usa and western world, but not in honorable nations with normal moral limits. The time when sec will become like oxygen for albanians, with be a time of total death and colera and Albanians better disolve their nation and states.

Po une jam Shqiptar. Ta Qifsha nanen. Ha mutt.

XvThomas_LysergicV
08-16-2015, 10:55 AM
She looks Cape Verdean nah scratch that. She look Nigerian. She could easily pass in Nigeria. No but seriously I don't fucking know. She's just a white chick. White...... Hot...... Something I would tap. I would take her on the perfect date. We could go to the park at like five am. Her and I can lay on the cover I put on the ground. Look up at the stars and reminisce and talk about our lives. Sipping on that lean and alizay. Look deep in her blue eyes and make out with her then I would invite her back to my pad for a tour of my house and some hot coffee. If you know what I mean.

Ali Pasha
08-16-2015, 10:57 AM
She looks Cape Verdean nah scratch that. She look Nigerian. She could easily pass in Nigeria. No but seriously I don't fucking know. She's just a white chick. White...... Hot...... Something I would tap. I would take her on the perfect date. We could go to the park at like five am. Her and I can lay on the cover I put on the ground. Look up at the stars and reminisce and talk about our lives. Sipping on that lean and alizay. Look deep in her blue eyes and make out with her then I would invite her back to my pad for a tour of my house and some hot coffee. If you know what I mean.

No, i dont know what you mean. Please elaborate.

Shkembe Chorba
08-16-2015, 11:04 AM
Subscribed.

XvThomas_LysergicV
08-16-2015, 11:04 AM
No, i dont know what you mean. Please elaborate.

Lets say you're on a date with a woman and at the end of the date she wants to fuck you. If they don't tell you straight up that they want to fuck you then they will say something like do you want to come in and have a tour of my house or do you want some coffee. They will that as a excuse to get you in her pad and fuck her.

Ali Pasha
08-16-2015, 11:07 AM
Lets say you're on a date with a woman and at the end of the date she wants to fuck you. If they don't tell you straight up that they want to fuck you then they will say something like do you want to come in and have a tour of my house or do you want some coffee. They will that as a excuse to get you in her pad and fuck her.

What if she dosent want to fuck you? should you force her?

XvThomas_LysergicV
08-16-2015, 11:21 AM
What if she dosent want to fuck you? should you force her?

If I was on a date with a woman and I invited her in my house but she said no then I would just take it as a loss and walk away. Just because she said no on that date it doesn't mean she's going to no on the next date or the date after that. If she said no it doesn't mean she doesn't like you or she's not interested in you. Maybe she just wasn't ready to have sex on the day. You gotta keep trying man. If it was reverse and she invited me in her house for a tour or some "coffee" then hell yeah I coming in and tapping that.

Ali Pasha
08-16-2015, 11:23 AM
If I was on a date with a woman and I invited her in my house but she said no then I would just take it as a loss and walk away. Just because she said no on that date it doesn't mean she's going to no on the next date or the date after that. If she said no it doesn't mean she doesn't like you or she's not interested in you. Maybe she just wasn't ready to have sex on the day. You gotta keep trying man. If it was reverse and she invited me in her house for a tour or some "coffee" then hell yeah I coming in and tapping that.

What if she says she dosent want to see you again? Then can you force her?

Prism
08-16-2015, 11:27 AM
The shame of Albozhttp://s3.postimg.org/yt5xqy4kz/image.jpg (http://postimage.org/)photo hosting sites (http://postimage.org/)

But this is normal nowadays for most people.

You said you weren't racist :/

Anyway one, two, three or even 100 people do not represent an ethnicity (with exceptions : footballers etc. I'm talking about normal average people).

XvThomas_LysergicV
08-16-2015, 11:30 AM
What if she says she dosent want to see you again? Then can you force her?

No you can't force a woman to be with you,like you or fuck you. If you force a chick to fuck you (which is basically rape) then go ahead but prepare to face the consequences if she calls the police and reports you. If she doesn't want to see you again move on and try to get with another woman. There are plenty of fish in this damn sea.

Ali Pasha
08-16-2015, 11:35 AM
No you can't force a woman to be with you,like you or fuck you. If you force a chick to fuck you (which is basically rape) then go ahead but prepare to face the consequences if she calls the police and reports you. If she doesn't want to see you again move on and try to get with another woman. There are plenty of fish in this damn sea.

What if you kill her after, then she can't call the police.

XvThomas_LysergicV
08-16-2015, 11:39 AM
What if you kill her after, then she can't call the police.

:hides

XvThomas_LysergicV
08-16-2015, 11:42 AM
The shame of Alboz
But this is normal nowadays for most people. [/FONT]

Don't be hater. Don't be jelly (jealous) She has what you don't have. You know you want some of that bbc in your mouth :laugh:

Ali Pasha
08-16-2015, 11:57 AM
Don't be hater. Don't be jelly (jealous) She has what you don't have. You know you want some of that bbc in your mouth :laugh:

did somebody say big black cookies? Can i have some :)

Sandman
08-16-2015, 12:39 PM
[QUOTE=Trevis;3755629[/QUOTE]
What is this place?. It looks like a luxurious brothel.:p

Ali Pasha
08-16-2015, 12:58 PM
What is this place?. It looks like a luxurious brothel.:p

Its probably her house. Where do you live in a cave lol

Pausanias
08-16-2015, 12:59 PM
She looks Serbian.

Prism
08-16-2015, 01:07 PM
She looks Serbian.

Not really. Serbian women look mostly doliocephalic.

http://www.dnevnevesti.rs/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/ana-ivanovic11.jpg

Demon Revival
08-16-2015, 01:10 PM
LOL, I have seen lots of Albanian girls dating Bosnians, Macedonians, Greeks and even Brazilians. I also knew histories from American soldiers going there in Kosovo getting girls pregnant. It's funny how the Albanians in this forum try to portray a false, illusory image of Albanian women being very chaste and untouchable with everyone. As a matter of the fact of all the Balkan ethnicities Albanian girls are one of the easiest to bang, many of them are such gold-diggers.

So I remind you: don't believe their bullshit. It's obvious this bravado is to serve as a cope mechanism due to the relative easiness of their women. You can bang Albanian girls left and right like any other ethnicity in the world.

alb0zfinest
08-16-2015, 01:13 PM
Po une jam Shqiptar. Ta Qifsha nanen. Ha mutt.

Obvious troll is obvious. Can't even write more than 2-3 words in one sentence. Typical that you know only one curse word (maybe two), and mut doesn't even have two t's. At best you've had an Albanian friend or have dealt with Albanians at your workplace.

Prism
08-16-2015, 01:25 PM
LOL, I have seen lots of Albanian girls dating Bosnians, Macedonians, Greeks and even Brazilians. I also knew histories from American soldiers going there in Kosovo getting girls pregnant. It's funny how the Albanians in this forum try to portray a false, illusory image of Albanian women being very chaste and untouchable with everyone. As a matter of the fact of all the Balkan ethnicities Albanian girls are one of the easiest to bang, many of them are such gold-diggers.

So I remind you: don't believe their bullshit. It's obvious this bravado is to serve as a cope mechanism due to the relative easiness of their women. You can bang Albanian girls left and right like any other ethnicity in the world.

What's your ethnicity ?

Ali Pasha
08-16-2015, 01:26 PM
She looks Serbian.

Wrong. Serbs are darker.

Ali Pasha
08-16-2015, 01:27 PM
Obvious troll is obvious. Can't even write more than 2-3 words in one sentence. Typical that you know only one curse word (maybe two), and mut doesn't even have two t's. At best you've had an Albanian friend or have dealt with Albanians at your workplace.

Im Ethnically Albanian, you want a sample of my sperm? Take it from your mothers mouth lol.

Ali Pasha
08-16-2015, 01:28 PM

You havent seen any Albanian girls, stop trolling Turk lol.

Ali Pasha
08-16-2015, 01:36 PM

Demon Revival
08-16-2015, 01:40 PM
What's your ethnicity ?

I'm a true pure unaltered original true Illyrian warrior and only real native of the Balkans. :love:

Demon Revival
08-16-2015, 01:41 PM

Nigger please, I've had Albanian girls on my lap and on all 4 feet more than enough times.

Ali Pasha
08-16-2015, 01:43 PM
I'm a true pure unaltered original true Illyrian warrior and only real native of the Balkans. :love:

Your the same Fyrom gypsy who posted this stupid title. And your brave to post your own picture on your signature lol.

Ali Pasha
08-16-2015, 01:43 PM
Nigger please, I've had Albanian girls on my lap and on all 4 feet more than enough times.

You had only your sister on your lap you inbred Fyrom ape lol.

Demon Revival
08-16-2015, 01:44 PM
Your the same Fyrom gypsy who posted this stupid title. And your brave to post your own picture on your signature lol.

And there goes my theory again! Mention anything that puts the (fake) chastity of Albanian women at odds and you have defensive people throwing hard kicks to compensate for their slutty behavior. Riveting.

Ali Pasha
08-16-2015, 01:45 PM
And there goes my theory again! Mention anything that puts the (fake) chastity of Albanian women at odds and you have defensive people throwing hard kicks to compensate for their slutty behavior. Riveting.

Slutty behavior is what the entire world knows slavic women for lol

Demon Revival
08-16-2015, 01:47 PM
Slutty behavior is what the entire world knows slavic women for lol

Not the Bosnians and Brazilians who put Albanian girls in 4 feet like a dog. When an Albanian goes saying stupid stuff about the promiscuity of slavic women he's really going to lose, because Albanian girls are far easier than Balkan slavs.

Ali Pasha
08-16-2015, 01:51 PM
Not the Bosnians and Brazilians who put Albanian girls in 4 feet like a dog. When an Albanian goes saying stupid stuff about the promiscuity of slavic women he's really going to lose, because Albanian girls are far easier than Balkan slavs.

Balkan slavs are the easiest women on the planet, i would know i've had many. Even my wife is Serbian, they go crazy for Albanian men. It's in their DNA, Slavic women were sex slaves to Albanian and Turkish men. Mashallah Mashallah

Demon Revival
08-16-2015, 01:52 PM

This Albanian: Muslim, primitive, and ABOVE ALL named "Ali Pasha" has the nerve to call me a Turk. Hilarious. This would only be funnier if your name was "Genghis Mehmet".

Ali Pasha
08-16-2015, 01:55 PM
This Albanian: Muslim, primitive, and ABOVE ALL named "Ali Pasha" has the nerve to call me a Turk. Hilarious. This would only be funnier if your name was "Genghis Mehmet".

South Slavs are all mixed with Turkish DNA. I have much evidence for this if you'd like to argue further.

Prism
08-16-2015, 02:14 PM
South Slavs are all mixed with Turkish DNA. I have much evidence for this if you'd like to argue further.

If so, so are Albanians. Don't talk shit.

Pahli
08-16-2015, 02:16 PM

He is probably a salafi troll :rolleyes:

Ali Pasha
08-16-2015, 02:19 PM

Yes All Balkanites have Turkish admixture. Mashallah.

XvThomas_LysergicV
08-16-2015, 03:16 PM
did somebody say big black cookies? Can i have some :)

Nahhh. Only chicks can have my cookies or should I say my BMC. I'm sure you can find some little black fellow walking around who's willing to give you a taste of his BBC cookies.

Abeja
08-16-2015, 03:29 PM
Still, your children will maybe be culturally 100% albanian but they will be half serbians.

Being "half Serbian" doesn't mean anything. What is a "Serb"? it's just an identity, a piece of paper, a result of the mixing of many nations over time. What matter is blood.

I would mix anyday with a German girl over a half gypsy that thinks to be Albanian just because she holds an Albanian passport. Therefore, if a Serb is racially good, I have no problem in accepting him in the club.

@Banned in DC,

The problem per se is not that she is dating a slavoMacedonian (because, although rare, there are good elements too to be assimilated in nowadays Fyrom), but that she is a girl, and being a girl in a mixed relationship means that she won't pass her Albanian identity to her children.

Trevis
08-16-2015, 05:34 PM

You are a nigger, or nigger admixed. No european white chick should date niggers. What a waist of meat would if this girl would date you or a full nigger.

Trevis
08-16-2015, 05:44 PM
You said you weren't racist :/

Anyway one, two, three or even 100 people do not represent an ethnicity (with exceptions : footballers etc. I'm talking about normal average people).

She was infected and influenced by Kastrioti.

He also infected with his propaganda even other albanian girls like that chick called sar93 or mellowmagic... her comments became more racist with the pass of time, she became much more ethnocentric and she even sent me lots of hateful messages.

She was sending me more and more messages such as gay piece of shit, impotent slav, eat your own dick..... I got really exited loooooooooooool.

This other Albanian is also thought to have dated a sandnigger

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Vp7jQgjJBnk/Ui-tMnTJV3I/AAAAAAAAADg/tIveWZVh1sI/s640/keti+metro+cover.jpeg

Atvend
08-16-2015, 05:51 PM
She was infected and influenced by Kastrioti.

He also infected with his propaganda even other albanian girls like that chick called sar93 or mellowmagic... her comments became more racist with the pass of time, she became much more ethnocentric and she even sent me lots of hateful messages.

She was sending me more and more messages such as gay piece of shit, impotent slav, eat your own dick..... I got really exited loooooooooooool.

This other Albanian is also thought to have dated a sandnigger

Top cuck m8

All womankind should embrace the teachings of Kastrioti as their salvation.

Stay mad

XvThomas_LysergicV
08-16-2015, 05:58 PM
You are a nigger, or nigger admixed. No european white chick should date niggers. What a waist of meat would if this girl would date you or a full nigger.

Suck my dick bitch, I was joking when I posted that comment to that Puppy girl. I couldn't care less about her or Albanians in general. Why shouldn't they date mixed guys if they want to. You're not their dad. They can do whatever they want to do. I don't even have a thing for Albanian women so I don't know why you're tripping. I like Russian,German,American,Polish,Swedish,Norwegian,F innish,Danish,Ukrainian,Hungarian,Spanish,French,I talian,SSA/Euro mixes,Mestizo's and some type of Middle Eastern women. You don't have to worry about me messing with these Albanian women because I don't want them. European chicks get with black men all the time,otherwise I wouldn't be here and all these other mixed people wouldn't be here either. Maybe you don't live in a multiracial/multiethnic country but all I got to do is look outside my window. There are mixed kids and mixed people everywhere. You need to get with the times or move someone that isn't pretty much monoracial. I already look whitish as it is so if I mixed with a full euro white woman the kid would be 80% European and will probably look full Euro. Its not like her genes are going down the drain or anything. Even if they were who cares? It not your life.

Trevis
08-16-2015, 06:19 PM
Suck my dick bitch, I was joking when I posted that comment to that Puppy girl. I couldn't care less about her or Albanians in general. Why shouldn't they date mixed guys if they want to. You're not their dad. They can do whatever they want to do. I don't even have a thing for Albanian women so I don't know why you're tripping. I like Russian,German,American,Polish,Swedish,Norwegian,F innish,Danish,Ukrainian,Hungarian,Spanish,French,I talian,SSA/Euro mixes,Mestizo's and some type of Middle Eastern women. You don't have to worry about me messing with these Albanian women because I don't want them. European chicks get with black men all the time,otherwise I wouldn't be here and all these other mixed people wouldn't be here either. Maybe you don't live in a multiracial/multiethnic country but all I got to do is look outside my window. There are mixed kids and mixed people everywhere. You need to get with the times or move someone that isn't pretty much monoracial. I already look whitish as it is so if I mixed with a full euro white woman the kid would be 80% European and will probably look full Euro. Its not like her genes are going down the drain or anything. Even if they were who cares? It not your life.

I am not Albanian you moron, fucktard negro, dont you see my comments here???

I have lived in multi cultural societies , in Germany and England, where there are thousands of mixed race couples, mainly white german, slavic and english women with niggers or arabs, turks an hundred thousands of mulattoes.

Pretty disgusting.

velikaslava123
08-16-2015, 06:23 PM
He's from Montenegro? oh good, then hes Albanian.

This delusion, just unbelievable.

XvThomas_LysergicV
08-16-2015, 06:26 PM
I am not Albanian you moron, fucktard negro, dont you see my comments here???

I have lived in multi cultural societies , in Germany and England, where there are thousands of mixed race couples, mainly white german, slavic and english women with niggers or arabs, turks an hundred thousands of mulattoes.

Pretty disgusting.

Cool! :thumb001:

Demon Revival
08-16-2015, 06:56 PM

If South Slavs are mixed with Turkish DNA then Albanians would be a concentrate of pure smelly Turkish semen coming from the corrugated balls of an Anatolian goat herder in this case, dear ALI.

Nurzat
08-16-2015, 06:58 PM
Northpontid. she's goood. I would eat her pussy

Atvend
08-16-2015, 07:05 PM
If South Slavs are mixed with Turkish DNA then Albanians would be a concentrate of pure smelly Turkish semen coming from the corrugated balls of an Anatolian goat herder in this case, dear ALI.

Why?

Demon Revival
08-16-2015, 07:08 PM
Why?

Why not?

Atvend
08-16-2015, 07:10 PM
Why not?

Because it's the truth.

Ali Pasha
08-16-2015, 07:13 PM

Unfortunately Balkan Christian women were used as comfort girls and sex slaves for Ottoman soldiers for 600 years. Thats why descendants of Christian Balkaners look much more Turkish then Muslim Balkaners.

Demon Revival
08-16-2015, 07:17 PM
Unfortunately Balkan Christian women were used as comfort girls and sex slaves for Ottoman soldiers for 600 years. Thats why descendants of Christian Balkaners look much more Turkish then Muslim Balkaners.

Albanian women were actually the ones that filled the harems en masse. Totally. That's why your name is Ali now. That's why you pray to Ala. That's why you're the only Balkanians that remotely look Turkish, that's why you use weird funny muslim skullcaps. That's why your music sounds oriental. Hell, even your language is Turkish sounding gibberish. That's why you resemble other mountain peoples from Asia. Lots of Turks have the same mTDNA as Albanians due to your women supplying them for long times. I even know a Kosovo Turk who is a pimp and bangs Albanian girls by the dozens. Now die.

Ali Pasha
08-16-2015, 07:23 PM
Albanian women were actually the ones that filled the harems en masse. Totally. That's why your name is Ali now. That's why you pray to Ala. That's why you're the only Balkanians that remotely look Turkish, that's why you use weird funny muslim skullcaps. That's why your music sounds oriental. Hell, even your language is Turkish sounding gibberish. That's why you resemble other mountain peoples from Asia. Lots of Turks have the same mTDNA as Albanians due to your women supplying them for long times. I even know a Kosovo Turk who is a pimp and bangs Albanian girls by the dozens. Now die.

Albanian women were the least to fill the harems actually. If you were to read your history, Turks loved blond women more then any other type. This is a reason there are no longer any blonde slavic type in the Balkans, the Turks bred them out. Not to mention, Slavs used to give their daughters to Turks for marriage for peace and also in substitute of taxes. As for Albanians, we converted to Islam to protect our race, mashallah. We spoiled in the riches of the ottoman empire and used as many slavic women as we liked.

Atvend
08-16-2015, 07:26 PM

You pulled that right out of your ass child.

Demon Revival
08-16-2015, 07:26 PM
Albanian women were the least to fill the harems actually. If you were to read your history, Turks loved blond women more then any other type. This is a reason there are no longer any blonde slavic type in the Balkans, the Turks bred them out. Not to mention, Slavs used to give their daughters to Turks for marriage for peace and also in substitute of taxes. As for Albanians, we converted to Islam to protect our race, mashallah. We spoiled in the riches of the ottoman empire and used as many slavic women as we liked.

Typical dumb Albanian excuses to justify being Islamized, using names like Abdullah, Abdi, Ali and whatever while saying shit in Arabic. That, my friend is a very proof of your overt Turkification. You didn't spoil anything. You were used. You are the turk cum dump of the Balkan. A fifth column of Turkishness.

https://img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1397/08/1397084089636.jpg

http://serbianna.com/blogs/bozinovich/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/kosovo.jpg

We protected our race from evil Turks by converting to Islam, adopting Turkish costumes and games and supplying their harems with cheap women. You still dare to deny your turkishness, ALI?

Ali Pasha
08-16-2015, 07:32 PM
Typical dumb Albanian excuses to justify being Islamized, using names like Abdullah, Abdi, Ali and whatever while saying shit in Arabic. That, my friend is a very proof of your overt Turkification. You didn't spoil anything. You were used. You are the turk cum dump of the Balkan. A fifth column of Turkishness.

https://img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1397/08/1397084089636.jpg

http://serbianna.com/blogs/bozinovich/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/kosovo.jpg

We protected our race from evil Turks by converting to Islam, adopting Turkish costumes and games and supplying their harems with cheap women. You still dare to deny your turkishness, ALI?

We supplied their harems with Slavic women, if you consider them cheap then so be it. Turkey is one of the greatest countries in the world, has the second largest military in NATO. Call me a Turk only honors me, please do continue. But now i must honor you with the truth, you have great Turkish blood running through your veins, you mustn't ignore it any further.

Ali Pasha
08-16-2015, 07:37 PM

Your more nigger then he is Monkeydonian.

Mortimer
08-16-2015, 07:40 PM
pontid, btw does she wear contacts in some pictures they eye colour seems to differ amont the pictures.... the last picture is the hottest

Warrior
08-18-2015, 09:59 PM
Good catch mate.

http://i.imgur.com/jDe2mZb.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/07q7xY0.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/vHu55zz.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/b8oNYgi.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/4hDFZ5f.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/z27jDZi.jpg

Very nice... I also think she gives amazing bangs...

She is living somewhere in the west probably.

Warrior
08-18-2015, 10:04 PM
Northpontid. she's goood. I would eat her pussy

Same thing bro, I wouldn't have problem giving oral pleasure to her. Albanians are some of the biggest racist and hypocrites I have ever met, much more than germans.

So everyone do not hesitate to bang an Albanian girl, if you can.

The guys will go shit crazy about this lol.

Drawing-slim
08-18-2015, 10:36 PM
A lot of scum losers in this thread. Most men commenting in this thread have not fucked a decent looking pussy in their e e entire lives. A good case for sucide you ugly insects.

Skerdilaid
08-18-2015, 10:52 PM
OK Kastro

Kastrioti1443
08-18-2015, 11:20 PM
Nuk asht sllav jugor ky jo, po asht duke na ba nave per budallenj.
Se kush jane femrat sllave e sidomos ato ballkanike ne e dime mire fort a nuk kena nevoj me e tregu ketu.ky po mundohet me na ba per budallenj, a prandaj edhe une nuk kam komentu ketu. Prandaj vlla ma mire me e fshi ket koment, se ne kurthin e tij bim. une e kam marr vesh se nga asht ky.

Skerdilaid
08-19-2015, 12:21 AM
Nuk asht sllav jugor ky jo, po asht duke na ba nave per budallenj.
Se kush jane femrat sllave e sidomos ato ballkanike ne e dime mire fort a nuk kena nevoj me e tregu ketu.ky po mundohet me na ba per budallenj, a prandaj edhe une nuk kam komentu ketu. Prandaj vlla ma mire me e fshi ket koment, se ne kurthin e tij bim. une e kam marr vesh se nga asht ky.
Prej kahit asht ky? Ato qe i thash jan te verteta qe nuk i lun as topi. Kta pidha t'sames i kan pru avart ne ballkan duke i ngreh prej cicave t'grave, dhe kan ardh me gisht ne byth, e dalin na shesin burrni ne ktu. Ke fillu mu zbut, vlla ;)