PDA

View Full Version : Americans support Israel only because bible says so. Why do you support Israel?

Ali Pasha
08-17-2015, 10:45 AM
Very interesting video, give it a watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cA8l3nU4Kc0

wvwvw
08-17-2015, 11:00 AM
First and foremost, I support that because I don't wanna see Jews and their culture go extinct. I also support the right of any nation to have its own country, including Assyrians, Kurds and Palestinians.

Sikeliot
08-17-2015, 11:29 AM
Republicans in the US support Israel because of a) religion, as they inject religion into everything and anything and b) due to their hatred of Muslims.

I "support" Israel in the sense that I think it should be there as a Jewish homeland, though not occupying the Palestinian territories of course and being held accountable for the way it treats ethnic minorities. Unfortunately the latter part of this is lacking.

Ali Pasha
08-17-2015, 11:32 AM
First and foremost, I support that because I don't wanna see Jews and their culture go extinct. I also support the right of any nation to have its own country, including Assyrians, Kurds and Palestinians.
They have their culture throughout Europe and America, I dont think the absence of Israel will make their culture go extinct. Remember they didn't have Israel for the past 1,000 years and they still maintained their culture. But nice try pumpkin.

Profileid
08-17-2015, 06:05 PM
The Christianity these traitorous morons practice isn't true Christianity, it's the same one that was used in the 1800s for Manifest Destiny.
HUR GOD DUN SAY I KIN KILL THESE HERE INJUNS.MUH BIBLE

Christ came to free us from the Jews, not to enslave us. As a Christian, I support the Iran deal.

Atvend
08-17-2015, 06:55 PM
Support would be a strong word, but I do acknowledge Israel's claim on that land, not because I care about who was there first or who was there longest, but because they are the only faction with the manpower and firepower to impose their rule and maintain their establishment. The right of conquest is the only inalienable right because it is self enforcing.

The Christianity these traitorous morons practice isn't true Christianity, it's the same one that was used in the 1800s for Manifest Destiny.

Christ came to free us from the Jews, not to enslave us. As a Christian, I support the Iran deal.

No true Scotsman, fallacy.

Ali Pasha
08-17-2015, 09:02 PM

I only wish i were able to give you multiple thumbs up lol.

nicalandia
08-18-2015, 07:02 PM
I dont support them... the world would be better off without them

Dr. Robotnik the Subbotnik
08-18-2015, 07:05 PM
lol

the bible is pretty anti-israel

these people are brainwashed, and have the bible read to them by televangelists. They don't actually read the bible themselves. The televangelists that read the Bible to them cherrypick certain parts of it to read.

nicalandia
08-18-2015, 07:09 PM
lol

the bible is pretty anti-israel

these people are brainwashed, and have the bible read to them by televangelists. They don't actually read the bible themselves. The televangelists that read the Bible to them cherrypick certain parts of it to read.

I agree... a bunch of Sheeps...!

Anthropos
08-18-2015, 07:13 PM
Bible doesn't say so. But American culture has lots of Jewish influence, so there you go, it's a symbiotic relationship, not beause the bible says so. Then again, once the Jewish influence is there, Americans think: "The bible says so."

Dr. Robotnik the Subbotnik
08-18-2015, 07:14 PM
The bible never even says to support israel

by 'israel' it does not mean todays state of Israel.

Also, that's old testament. These christians completely have disregarded the New Testament, which talks about a new covenant being made with Christians only, basically Christians are 'Israel' now. God gave up on the Jews.

These Christians wouldn't know what I'm talking about. That's new testament, and they are used to having the old testament read to them by televangelists on the T.V.

Profileid
08-18-2015, 08:22 PM
Actually, not all evangelical Christians get entirely behind this. I deeply respect the Billy Graham organization for not sucking Israel's dick at every given oppurtunity.

nicalandia
08-19-2015, 12:09 AM
why would a self loving christian support such filth..!

Jägerstaffel
08-19-2015, 12:13 AM
There are lots of strange American Christian TV shows that come on late at night or early on Sunday mornings that ask for handouts for Israel.

Smitty
08-19-2015, 12:18 AM
There are lots of strange American Christian TV shows that come on late at night or early on Sunday mornings that ask for handouts for Israel.

Does anyone watch that crap, though? I grew up among conservative Christians, and "televangelism" was the object of far more mockery than blind faith.

Jägerstaffel
08-19-2015, 12:19 AM
Does anyone watch that crap, though? I grew up among conservative Christians, and "televangelism" was the object of far more mockery than blind faith.

Someone must watch it. It is on the air.

Mobby
08-19-2015, 12:33 AM
America is a hole of ignorance.... I don't support Israel...