PDA

View Full Version : So Multicultural! Estonian Folk Dancers Attacked By Immigrant Mob In Sweden

Anglojew
08-18-2015, 10:23 AM
Estonian folk dancers, who during the week was on a visit to Sweden to participate in a folk dance festival in Helsingborg, was unclear reason attacked by immigrants.

estonian folk dancerThe news of the attack on the Estonian dancers have been widely reported in the Estonian media where among others Õhtulent , which is a Schibstedägd sister publication to the Swedish Aftonbladet, wrote about the incident.

According to the newspaper began folk dancing week with good food and nice accommodation, but ended with the Estonians had to flee head over heels since school they lived attacked by immigrants who smashed windows and tried to burn down the school.

http://www.blazingcatfur.ca/2015/08/16/so-multicultural-estonian-folk-dancers-attacked-by-immigrant-mob-in-sweden/

Ctwentysevenj
08-19-2015, 09:42 AM
Send all these immigrants to Nigeria. They will feel at home.

Mazik
08-19-2015, 09:46 AM
Guess if the Swedish media wrote about it :rolleyes:

Ctwentysevenj
08-19-2015, 09:47 AM

No, political correctness. The do gooders in control.

Nurzat
08-19-2015, 09:53 AM
Estonians are only about 1 million. Icelanders are less than half million. together they are less than how many non-Euro new immigrants come to Europe yearly... and then happens this... outrageous

щрбл
08-19-2015, 10:27 AM

Could you explain rationally what's wrong with people in Sweden?

Morena
08-19-2015, 03:55 PM
shameful. Absolutely shameful.

Berahthraban
08-19-2015, 04:02 PM
Could you explain rationally what's wrong with people in Sweden?

The root of the problem is that they are self-hating

Leo Iscariot
08-19-2015, 09:12 PM
tried to burn down the school.

What the actual fuck? What does that even accomplish?

Deneb
08-19-2015, 11:17 PM
The root of the problem is that they are self-hating

I'm not swedish, but I don't think so. Swedish love their country, how could they be self-hating?

Berahthraban
08-19-2015, 11:40 PM
I'm not swedish, but I don't think so. Swedish love their country, how could they be self-hating?

Was that I joke, I think so? :D The media and other institutions has made people being ashamed of being Swedish. Swedes are boring and dull, while every other ethnicity is cool and interesting. I have met soo many people that identify as German, French, Walloon or even Danish, even though they are almost fully Swedish and might have a Walloon ancestor in the 17th century. It sounds crazy, doesn't it? but it is true. Most Swedes have no pride what so ever about their heritage.

Deneb
08-19-2015, 11:47 PM
Was that I joke, I think so? :D The media and other institutions has made people being ashamed of being Swedish. Swedes are boring and dull, while every other ethnicity is cool and interesting. I have met soo many people that identify as German, French, Walloon or even Danish, even though they are almost fully Swedish and might have a Walloon ancestor in the 17th century. It sounds crazy, doesn't it? but it is true. Most Swedes have no pride what so ever about their heritage.

But you are doing the same then, why do you identify as German?

Berahthraban
08-19-2015, 11:48 PM
But you are doing the same then, why do you identify as German?

Swedes are germanic, didn't you know that?

Ivan Kramskoï
08-19-2015, 11:49 PM
It's sad because your country has a rich History.
It has produced lots of great Scientist like Berzelius, Arrhenius, Angström, Nobel ...
"Swedish" Vikings are the cause of the creation of the most powerfull European Nation ...
I could go on and on.
It's just sad. But even though if Sweden would fall, I am sure the best Swedish would flee to other European nations and carry on their legacy.

XenophobicPrussian
08-19-2015, 11:54 PM
Helsingborg? Jesus, they're fucking everywhere. Atleast in other countries they're restricted to the big cities or suburbs of them.

Deneb
08-19-2015, 11:58 PM
Swedes are germanic, didn't you know that?

I know, but swedish and Germans aren't exactly the same. If I were you, I would describe myself as Scandinavian. Well, that's not important. Even If only had been because of Ingmar Bergman Sweeden would be a great country, but in addition has got a lot of nobel prizes. Certainly is an admired country all over the world.

Berahthraban
08-20-2015, 12:07 AM
I know, but swedish and Germans aren't exactly the same. If I were you, I describe myself as Scandinavian.

Why not just Swedish then, with your logic? I am just as Germanic as someone from Germany

Berahthraban
08-20-2015, 12:12 AM
Certainly is an admired country all over the world.

So is Spain :)

Deneb
08-20-2015, 12:21 AM
Why not just Swedish then, with your logic? I am just as Germanic as someone from Germany

Well, as I said before, it's not so important.

Berahthraban
08-20-2015, 12:26 AM
Well, as I said before, it's not so important.

You edited and added this after I pressed the quote button, so I didn't see it. "Well, that's not important. Even If only had been because of Ingmar Bergman Sweeden would be a great country, but in addition has got a lot of nobel prizes. Certainly is an admired country all over the world."

de Burgh II
08-20-2015, 12:31 AM
Quite sad really. With all the political correctness going on; it interferes with integral traditions with backwards barbarians who don't belong there destroying the country's history.

JoeyGee8688
08-20-2015, 12:51 AM
The "immigrants" probably thought "what are these foreign Estonians doing in my Swedish homeland?". Shameful.