PDA

View Full Version : Why are Atheist weird?

King Niko
08-20-2015, 07:10 PM
Before you get angry at me for asking this, This is a literal question and I am looking for a answer, I am not meaning to offend anyone or saying that every atheist is weird.

Please just answer, because also whenever me and my friends talk they always say, "I would rather believe in a cult then be a weird atheist", I just want to know what makes them weird and why they are.

Ali Pasha
08-20-2015, 07:13 PM
Atheists aren't weird, they are just more intelligent.

Anima Libera
08-20-2015, 07:19 PM
I think it's weird that religious faggots who believe in a skyfairy and think atheists are the weird ones.

King Niko
08-20-2015, 08:20 PM
I think it's weird that religious faggots who believe in a skyfairy and think atheists are the weird ones.

Prove it wrong then, Where is your proof?

Oh thats right.. You look just as stupid for saying something can not exist as someone says something can exist.

Raikaswinþs
08-20-2015, 08:23 PM
Before you get angry at me for asking this, This is a literal question and I am looking for a answer, I am not meaning to offend anyone or saying that every atheist is weird.

Please just answer, because also whenever me and my friends talk they always say, "I would rather believe in a cult then be a weird atheist", I just want to know what makes them weird and why they are.

Atheists have nothing in common with each other. Their believes vary greatly from ne to another, as well as their race, gender, orientation etc.

Perhaps that's what's weird to you and your pals. When you are part of a religion/cult/sect, everyone that doesn't belong to your cult or at least some other similar cult is "weird".

I am not an atheist myself, but I haven't found more weirdos among them than among theists. (The opposite may be true). But that's only my personal experience. Also I don't think that religious people are stupid...

Desaix DeBurgh
08-20-2015, 08:25 PM
Atheists aren't weird, they are just more intelligent.

Agreed, but I guess it can seem 'weird' to some stupid people because it is evolutionarily novel and, hence, unconventional or 'weird' in that sense. Also, I'm an atheist and I'm obviously alot smarter than the original poster for instance etc.. anyway, I don't personally think it is 'weird' at all rather I just think religious people are stupid.

Atvend
08-20-2015, 08:28 PM
Most fedoras these days are a bunch of leftists trying to leech on the achievements of science and secularism through pride by association.

Gooding
08-20-2015, 08:29 PM

They simply don't believe in the existence of God. That doesn't make them weird, it just says that they don't believe in God. It also doesn't imply that atheists don't put their faith in anything. Some atheists put a good deal of stock in Eastern philosophies such as Buddhism, Taoism or Confucianism. Some embrace Western philosophies that don't include belief in a Supreme Being. Some are invested in the discoveries of science. Atheists are just as varied as theists in the various outlooks they have on the world and their place in it.

Raikaswinþs
08-20-2015, 08:30 PM
Most fedoras these days are a bunch of leftists trying to leech on the achievements of science and secularism through pride by association.

Not sure about most leftists ...but there's definitely a trend on that...(And not just by leftists)

Hadouken
08-20-2015, 08:32 PM
not weird but often they are smartasses

Nurzat
08-20-2015, 08:35 PM
LilOlympi, I like your avatar. you are a fine looking lad

wvwvw
08-20-2015, 08:35 PM
http://www.alternet.org/files/styles/story_image/public/story_images/shutterstock_79951525.jpg

King Niko
08-20-2015, 08:36 PM

No they are weird,

They are murderers, ( Stalin, Pot Pot, Mao, etc. ), They think they are smart, but yet ask them, "Why am I wrong?", they will never give a answer.

So they can not be that much smarter.

King Niko
08-20-2015, 08:36 PM
LilOlympi, I like your avatar. you are a fine looking lad

Thank you :D

Aodhan
08-20-2015, 08:39 PM
Atheists and religious people are equally stupid and weird.

Hydromorphone
08-20-2015, 08:41 PM
On the internet: Atheists are tied to fedora-tippers because they often are. Anyone who has been on the internet since the 90s can tell you this, they are horrible smartass psuedo-intellects, most of them young, who likely were born in religious families who rebel and feel more intelligent because of it. They inject their voice into a lot of debates for no real reason. I don't know why it is, but it's an internet thing.

For example, take the reddit kiddo who made that post: “Just to be clear, I’m not a professional ‘quote maker’. I’m just an atheist teenager who greatly values his intelligence and scientific fact over any silly fiction book written 3,500 years ago. This being said, I am open to any and all criticism.

‘In this moment, I am euphoric. Not because of any phony god’s blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my intelligence.’"

I don't know what the hell a professional quote maker is, but it's clear a lot of atheists identify with the fact that Atheism makes them smarter. It doesn't. It shows even more in that huge Atheist group that decided to make their new logo an A being surrounded by atoms, implying they are a scientific group when they arent. Humanists don't do that. Other religions don't. Atheism is not a religion of 'science' or make you more 'intellectual'. It's just you are A-THEIST, you do not believe in the presence of a god.

Both on and offline: Studies have shown that people who are atheists are more likely to have intellectual impairments such as autism. A bunch of studies have actually found if you identify as atheist, you are more likely to have an autism spectrum disorder.

Dylan
08-20-2015, 08:46 PM
Atheists obviously are not weird. Some Atheists are just annoying know it alls who have a strange fixation on what they perceive as the stupidity of religion. Anima Libera's post in this thread is a perfect example of this. Most atheists aren't loud and annoying about it, its just the one's who loudly label themselves as atheists and see it as a marker of their identity that are this way. I'm not an atheist, but I see the logic to it and I respect it, but I do find certain atheists annoying, just as I see certain theists as annoying.

King Niko
08-20-2015, 08:47 PM
Atheists obviously are not weird. Some Atheists are just annoying know it alls who have a strange fixation on what they perceive as the stupidity of religion. Anima Libera's post in this thread is a perfect example of this. Most atheists aren't loud and annoying about it, its just the one's who loudly label themselves as atheists and see it as a marker of their identity that are this way. I'm not an atheist, but I see the logic to it and I respect it, but I do find certain atheists annoying, just as I see certain theists as annoying.

So you are saying militant atheist are the ones that bother you?

not the general atheist public who just resign from a belief in a god but do not use it as a identity.

I see, makes sense.

Linebacker
08-20-2015, 08:51 PM
There's nothing weirder in 2015 than believing in religion despite all the cold hard evidence proving it a complete fairy tale.

Dylan
08-20-2015, 08:52 PM
On the internet: Atheists are tied to fedora-tippers because they often are. Anyone who has been on the internet since the 90s can tell you this, they are horrible smartass psuedo-intellects, most of them young, who likely were born in religious families who rebel and feel more intelligent because of it. They inject their voice into a lot of debates for no real reason. I don't know why it is, but it's an internet thing.

For example, take the reddit kiddo who made that post: “Just to be clear, I’m not a professional ‘quote maker’. I’m just an atheist teenager who greatly values his intelligence and scientific fact over any silly fiction book written 3,500 years ago. This being said, I am open to any and all criticism.

‘In this moment, I am euphoric. Not because of any phony god’s blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my intelligence.’"

I don't know what the hell a professional quote maker is, but it's clear a lot of atheists identify with the fact that Atheism makes them smarter. It doesn't. It shows even more in that huge Atheist group that decided to make their new logo an A being surrounded by atoms, implying they are a scientific group when they arent. Humanists don't do that. Other religions don't. Atheism is not a religion of 'science' or make you more 'intellectual'. It's just you are A-THEIST, you do not believe in the presence of a god.

Both on and offline: Studies have shown that people who are atheists are more likely to have intellectual impairments such as autism. A bunch of studies have actually found if you identify as atheist, you are more likely to have an autism spectrum disorder.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/matthew-hutson/autism-atheism_b_1557098.html

Here's an article that cites a few of these studies.

Gooding
08-20-2015, 08:58 PM
Any kind of fanatic will come off as not being right in the head. Most people are just trying to live their lives according to their knowledge, some will include religion, some will exclude it. When people start howling at the moon that their ideas are the only correct ones, others will back away, throw some verbal barbs and hang out with the people who support and reinforce their own belief systems.

Dylan
08-20-2015, 08:59 PM
So you are saying militant atheist are the ones that bother you?

not the general atheist public who just resign from a belief in a god but do not use it as a identity.

I see, makes sense.

Most reasonable theists do not mind the general atheist public. When people are referring to "Weird Atheists", they are not referring to people who are atheist, they are referring to the militant one's who make it a strangely large part of their identity. I also think that most reasonable atheists do not mind the general theist public.
For the record, while I am Roman Catholic, according to many definitions, I'm probably considered Agnostic.

Anima Libera's post on the first page of this thread is the perfect example of what an annoying atheist is like.

Dylan
08-20-2015, 09:01 PM
Any kind of fanatic will come off as not being right in the head. Most people are just trying to live their lives according to their knowledge, some will include religion, some will exclude it. When people start howling at the moon that their ideas are the only correct ones, others will back away, throw some verbal barbs and hang out with the people who support and reinforce their own belief systems.

I wish everyone in the world could read this and understand it^ This is so universally applicable to belief systems of all types and much more.
The loud fanatics really ruin it for the rest.

Hydromorphone
08-20-2015, 09:02 PM
There's nothing weirder in 2015 than believing in religion despite all the cold hard evidence proving it a complete fairy tale.

There is no "cold hard evidence" proving the existence of God. Just like there is no "cold hard scientific evidence" for how our Universe came into being. Just a few theories, some of which are accepted as possibly more likely than the next. We know as much hard evidence about the creation of our universe as we do about how it might possibly end. The Bible, Qu'Ran, and Tanach all have errors in their text, from many different reasons (many translation errors, others just with what was written) and from our current knowledge, there are problematic aspects with these texts.

But many Christians do not take it as completely infallible, and are attracted to the communal aspects of Christianity as well as some of the stories and advice for good living and spreading love to the world. There's nothing nonsensical about a sense of community and things that bring you and your family, or friends closer together.

King Claus
08-20-2015, 09:02 PM
Because agnosticism is the only way to go.

Linebacker
08-20-2015, 09:03 PM
There is no "cold hard evidence" proving the existence of God.

Thats pretty much the beginning and end of that statement.

Everything else you wrote is water under the bridge.

щрбл
08-20-2015, 09:04 PM
Atheists aren't weird, they just don't care. :)

Correlation doesn't imply causation... There are tones of studies making all kinds of senseless conclusions. On a side note, I have noticed (online) that people who talk about autism come mostly from the New World. I've never heard of anyone being tested for it or even talking seriously about it in the real world. Is it something like a trend to test everyone for autism or is it just an internet joke?

Dombra
08-20-2015, 09:05 PM
Atheists are like people with 100 in IQ. They are not smart but definitely not dumber than those who score 80-90, some I would like to compare with most religious people. There is nothing smart in not believing anything, it just not dumb

A truly intelligent person will be religious/spiritual in their own way. Think advanced meta physiques and Gnostic approaches :cool:

Dylan
08-20-2015, 09:06 PM
There is no "cold hard evidence" proving the existence of God. Just like there is no "cold hard scientific evidence" for how our Universe came into being. Just a few theories, some of which are accepted as possibly more likely than the next. We know as much hard evidence about the creation of our universe as we do about how it might possibly end. The Bible, Qu'Ran, and Tanach all have errors in their text, from many different reasons (many translation errors, others just with what was written) and from our current knowledge, there are problematic aspects with these texts.

But many Christians do not take it as completely infallible, and are attracted to the communal aspects of Christianity as well as some of the stories and advice for good living and spreading love to the world. There's nothing nonsensical about a sense of community and things that bring you and your family, or friends closer together.

A lot of it has to do with how we interpret these texts, if we interpret them literally (something that is not exclusive to, but more common among autistic people), then they will come off absolutely crazy to most people. I.e. In the bible some people live for like 700 years. But if we look at the context, and realize that what we perceive as crazy exaggerations had to do much more symbols than anything else, it comes off less ridiculous.

Gooding
08-20-2015, 09:15 PM

This is very true. I take my religion to heart and apply it as I deem right, but I'm not a drone that believes every single detail of what my church teaches. It is funny how Christianity seems to be the religion most open to public dissection and character assassination. Of course, those who read the Bible will note that Jesus said that this was how things were going to be and it's how they have been. Christianity has never handled political interference well. It either was given too much power or it fell into persecution. The teachings, the community and the individual fulfillment it provides doesn't need to be contingent on a tax free status, it doesn't need public acclaim for it to serve its purpose among those who benefit from it.

щрбл
08-20-2015, 09:18 PM
Atheists are like people with 100 in IQ. They are not smart but definitely not dumber than those who score 80-90, some I would like to compare with most religious people. There is nothing smart in not believing anything, it just not dumb

A truly intelligent person will be religious/spiritual in their own way. Think advanced meta physiques and Gnostic approaches :cool:

I love hugging trees. Does hugging trees make one smarter in their own spiritual way? xD

i'llseeyouinhell
08-20-2015, 09:19 PM
They're not weird at all but sometimes they're bein' a smartass

Desaix DeBurgh
08-20-2015, 09:24 PM
No they are weird,

No you are stupid.

They are murderers, ( Stalin, Pot Pot, Mao, etc. ),

Invalid argument due to it conforming to the logical fallacy of the argumentum ad hominen subclass "guilt by association" :

http://www.logicallyfallacious.com/index.php/logical-fallacies/12-ad-hominem-guilt-by-association

They think they are smart, but yet ask them, "Why am I wrong?", they will never give a answer.

I guess your dumb illiterate ass hasn't read the many books on the subject by atheists nor some threads on the topic. Anyway, the burden of proof is one you not the atheists. The atheists do not have to 'prove you wrong' because the onus is on you :

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Russell's_Teapot

It depends for instance if one thinks that IQ is a valid measure of intelligence than on average it is not a full standard deviation but probably only 5 or 7 IQ points but also the smartest people on the planet are atheists e.g. elite scientists etc...

http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/im-not-saying-lets-kill-all-the-stupid-people.png

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-4pU5xxYRth8/VCA_vLajuHI/AAAAAAAAOiY/7esT2qtqxsM/s1600/Are-You-Always-This-Stupid-Best-Demotivational-Posters.jpg

Hydromorphone
08-20-2015, 09:24 PM
Thats pretty much the beginning and end of that statement.

Everything else you wrote is water under the bridge.

There's no cold hard evidence disproving it either. It's water under the bridge to you, but those are your views and I'm not here to debate you over what you hold as true. You can think any way you want. There are plenty of ridiculous Christians, just as there are plenty of ridiculous Atheists, I just take issue with the charge that being Christian makes one somehow unintellectual.

Atheists aren't weird, they just don't care. :)

Correlation doesn't imply causation... There are tones of studies making all kinds of senseless conclusions. On a side note, I have noticed (online) that people who talk about autism come mostly from the New World. I've never heard of anyone being tested for it or even talking seriously about it in the real world. Is it something like a trend to test everyone for autism or is it just an internet joke?

It's not exactly a new world thing. It's more english language communities. "Autism" is the new buzzword, but you can go through all my posts and see I've never called anyone an autist. I only mentioned it here as it directly relates to what I was saying. The international community on the largest forum in the english sphere is actually basically the top place where buzzwords such as 'cuck' and 'autist' are spewed constantly. Americans are often there, but it's made up primarily of people from the U.K., Germany, France, Spain, and Romania (they are a very wired country).

Hydromorphone
08-20-2015, 09:28 PM
It depends for instance if one thinks that IQ is a valid measure of intelligence than on average it is not a full standard deviation but probably only 5 or 7 IQ points but also the smartest people on the planet are atheists e.g. elite scientists etc...

That's not necessarily true, whatsoever. As well as in the past where much scientific thought came from those who were Christian or religious, today, around half of people in scientific fields believe in God or a concept of a higher power, whilst around 30-40% do not. That's a large amount. The idea that Christianity and the sciences are incompatible or that scientists are overwhelmingly atheist is actually a myth. It's more true to say that many are primarily agnostic in thought with the rest being sharply divided between those believing in God and those who don't.

King Niko
08-20-2015, 09:29 PM
I guess your dumb illiterate ass hasn't read the many books in the subject by atheists nor some threads on the topic. Anyway, the burden of proof is one you not the atheists. The atheists do not have to 'prove you wrong' because the onus is on you

So cute a angry atheist!

When did you read the Quran and the Bible? Oh wait....

Maybe you should read those books and relax on reading Sam Harris garbage.

Linebacker
08-20-2015, 09:35 PM
There's no cold hard evidence disproving it either.

There actually is cold hard evidence disproving religion and the existence of god.

Its space itself,the stars,the planets,the systems,everything in the universe,in between which there is no god to be found anywhere,and no heavens.According religion for all this time heaven was in the sky,yet we went there and beyond and there was no sign of it,or god.There is no sign of hell beneath the ground either,the Earth's core is an empty inferno,nothing can ever survive in there.

Religion is nothing but a very slick manipulation device,made for the simple reason of keeping order and acting as a moral(I call it mental) constrain on the populace,and it did its job well.

The problem for religion is,today more and more people are smart enough to see trough all that,and just close the door on it.Atheism is growing wordwide,there is no stopping the end of religion.

https://richarddawkins.net/file/2015/03/religion-gallup-none.jpg

King Niko
08-20-2015, 09:37 PM
There actually is cold hard evidence disproving religion and the existence of god.

Its space itself,the stars,the planets,the systems,everything in the universe,in between which there is no god to be found anywhere,and no heavens.According religion for all this time heaven was in the sky,yet we went there and beyond and there was no sign of it,or god.There is no sign of hell beneath the ground either,the Earth's core is an empty inferno,nothing can ever survive in there.

Religion is nothing but a very slick manipulation device,made for the simple reason of keeping order and acting as a moral(I call it mental) constrain on the populace,and it did its job well.

The problem for religion is,today more and more people are smart enough to see trough all that,and just close the door on it.Atheism is growing wordwide,there is no stopping the end of religion.

https://richarddawkins.net/file/2015/03/religion-gallup-none.jpg

You must not know what Islam is lol, It is growing faster then Atheism,

Not only that, Islam believes in the creator, whom has no image, and does not exist in time, space or physics.

Islam will win the race.

Hydromorphone
08-20-2015, 09:44 PM

The bible doesn't say hell is in the earths core. The problem with the bible and inconsistencies is, like I already said, translation errors and people not understanding context. Whether or not God truly flooded the entire earth and whether Noah actually built a massive boat with every animal is a fierce debate in many circles, and not every Christian believes it to be true.

The verses referring to hell could have very well meant places lower than the earth, or some other metaphysical plane.

Saying that there is 'cold hard evidence' that disproves God because there is no 'heaven in space' is a fucking retarded metric, and not really a fact whatsoever. You're basically saying 'we didn't find stuff in the universe', so what, maybe we have to go to the Andromeda galaxy and find God chilling smoking a blunt on planet Epsidepsipepsilon - 34354? Sure. :rolleyes:

But then again, I've been in enough religious debates to know when my time is up. Doesn't matter how you start a thread, if you mention atheists or christians or God, they always end the same. No matter what. Even if you're on a forum for cooking. Like I said, you are welcome to your own views and the last thing I am trying to do is change them, just dispelling some common myths people believes about religion in general. Altough like I said, from experience, I doubt you or anyone here is going to change their opinion because of this thread so I'm not going to continue debating those aspects here.

Jägerstaffel
08-20-2015, 09:46 PM
You probably don't even realise how many people you see on a daily basis who are atheists.

Annie999
Prove it wrong then, Where is your proof?

Oh thats right.. You look just as stupid for saying something can not exist as someone says something can exist.

That's why I'm agnostic, I outsmarted you both :D

Linebacker
You must not know what Islam is lol, It is growing faster then Atheism,

Not only that, Islam believes in the creator, whom has no image, and does not exist in time, space or physics.

Islam will win the race.

Islam can't win any race if they continue with their barbarism and aggression,because sooner or later they will become a too large annoyance for their own good,and it will be the end of them.

The whole ISIS facade and their supporters can be completely crushed and disbanded in no more than a year with a full on war from the 1st world,just like the US broke the back of Sadam's "Mighty" army 48 hours into the invasion.

Such insurgents can only be significant when they are terrorizing innocent people.Against a legit armed force,they get torn apart into kitty litter.

Hydromorphone
08-20-2015, 09:50 PM
You probably don't even realise how many people you see on a daily basis who are atheists.

Probably 7 exactly. Some people say they see 8, maybe even 9 in a day but I don't believe them. Atheists tell me to have faith that there are many out there, but it's hard for me to believe.

Jägerstaffel
08-20-2015, 09:54 PM
Probably 7 exactly. Some people say they see 8, maybe even 9 in a day but I don't believe them. Atheists tell me to have faith that there are many out there, but it's hard for me to believe.

Atheists are very skittish. They like to hide under rocks in the heat of the day and crawl out on their slickened bellies at night.

Guapo
08-20-2015, 09:56 PM
Atheists are very skottish. They like to hide under rocks in the heat of the day and crawl out on their slickened bellies at night.

fixed

Lawalye
08-20-2015, 09:56 PM

Nope, the stupid little sheeps are all anti-christian here while the best people that I know were all raised christians, it mean that you are from a good family and not a chav one.

Peter Nirsch
08-20-2015, 09:57 PM
because they are fanatics, more than religious people

Hydromorphone
08-20-2015, 09:57 PM
Atheists are very skittish. They like to hide under rocks in the heat of the day and crawl out on their slickened bellies at night.

Truly majestic creatures, nature is so complex and beautiful!

King Niko
08-20-2015, 09:58 PM
That's why I'm agnostic, I outsmarted you both :D

No.

King Niko
08-20-2015, 10:01 PM
Islam can't win any race if they continue with their barbarism and aggression,because sooner or later they will become a too large annoyance for their own good,and it will be the end of them.

The whole ISIS facade and their supporters can be completely crushed and disbanded in no more than a year with a full on war from the 1st world,just like the US broke the back of Sadam's "Mighty" army 48 hours into the invasion.

Such insurgents can only be significant when they are terrorizing innocent people.Against a legit armed force,they get torn apart into kitty litter.

The US is weak, , ISIS is only going to grow, because it is not nationalism, it is religion that they are fighting for to create a caliphate.

Islam out grows Atheism, and Christianity.

Just wait, USA can not even beat the Taliban, Why do you think they will beat a group that forms millions of dollars everyday?

Jägerstaffel
08-20-2015, 10:06 PM
Truly majestic creatures, nature is so complex and beautiful!

Their mating displays are a sight to behold. The male atheist unfurls his plumage of unwashed hair from his fedora and begins to perform a complex ritualistic dance that scientists have dubbed Occam's Razor. An interested female atheist will then deposit her eggs in the foetid swamp waters to be fertilized by the lucky suitor.

Linebacker
08-20-2015, 10:10 PM
Just wait, USA can not even beat the Taliban, Why do you think they will beat a group that forms millions of dollars everyday?

Yes they pretty much can,without even mobilizing their full army.

Annie999
08-20-2015, 10:12 PM
No.

Yes.

sql
08-20-2015, 10:12 PM
I don't think atheists are weird, although there are some "militant atheists" who are annoying assholes who feel like they're some sort of hyper-intellectual supermind for not being religious, and then put down others who don't share their same beliefs, ironically with some of the same methods that their hateful Christian extremist enemies use.

Guapo
08-20-2015, 10:18 PM
Yes.

Hi

King Niko
08-20-2015, 10:20 PM
Yes they pretty much can,without even mobilizing their full army.

mHm

King Niko
08-20-2015, 10:20 PM
Yes.

Okay.

Gooding
08-20-2015, 10:23 PM
Bump. On a bumping spree before evening devotions..

Quasar
09-19-2015, 11:35 AM
- God seems to be covering our ignorance, but as knowledge increases, God shrinks more and more. Ie: ancient people used to think that storms were sent by gods. Now we know better. So magical explanations seem to be there to fill our spots of ignorance.

- Believers are basically cheaters in arguments. They seem to follow a logical path (ie. If there is a clock, then someone should have made it), but they quickly switch to magic when they find difficulties. They say there is a Universe so someone must have made it. When you ask: so who made the maker?, they abandon all logic and say oh, he is a magician who's always been there. That's delusional.

- They are cheaters again when they propose something stupid, like some kind of superman made us all, and then they say prove me wrong! What?? Sorry?? You're the one proposing stupid things so it's up to you, not to me, to prove it right.

They need to be protected and they can't face the reality. They say if there is no god, then what's the meaning of life? Are we gonna die and that's it? But Universe is not there to satisfy our insignificant needs. Things are what they are and you are not the center of it, not so important to force the whole universe into your personal needs. Yes, you're gonna die, deal with it.

King Niko
09-20-2015, 05:31 AM
- God seems to be covering our ignorance, but as knowledge increases, God shrinks more and more. Ie: ancient people used to think that storms were sent by gods. Now we know better. So magical explanations seem to be there to fill our spots of ignorance.

- Believers are basically cheaters in arguments. They seem to follow a logical path (ie. If there is a clock, then someone should have made it), but they quickly switch to magic when they find difficulties. They say there is a Universe so someone must have made it. When you ask: so who made the maker?, they abandon all logic and say oh, he is a magician who's always been there. That's delusional.

- They are cheaters again when they propose something stupid, like some kind of superman made us all, and then they say prove me wrong! What?? Sorry?? You're the one proposing stupid things so it's up to you, not to me, to prove it right.

They need to be protected and they can't face the reality. They say if there is no god, then what's the meaning of life? Are we gonna die and that's it? But Universe is not there to satisfy our insignificant needs. Things are what they are and you are not the center of it, not so important to force the whole universe into your personal needs. Yes, you're gonna die, deal with it.

lol, I am not religious for heaven or hell or to even know if there is anything after life..

I am religious because I want morales and rules.

Marmie Dearest
09-20-2015, 05:45 AM
Because most humans in the history of the earth have believed in a god, goddess, or gods. They're an abnormal modern manifestation of human. ..however, I don't think it's an evolutionary step forward, but social indoctrination, like people are embarrassed to be religious. ..Yet in my experience many atheists share traits with religious people, just without a god, making them especially absurd...I respect agnostics more.

Also
09-20-2015, 06:06 AM
Atheists have weekly meetings on Sunday where they talk about how much they don't believe in God.

Bezprym
09-20-2015, 06:49 AM
Reading some posts makes me smile.

revealman
09-19-2016, 01:37 PM
Because most humans in the history of the earth have believed in a god, goddess, or gods. They're an abnormal modern manifestation of human. ..however, I don't think it's an evolutionary step forward, but social indoctrination, like people are embarrassed to be religious. ..Yet in my experience many atheists share traits with religious people, just without a god, making them especially absurd...I respect agnostics more.
most humans also drink, smoke, lie, cheat, gamble, behave selfishly etc. so does it make those who are clean and honest appear less normal?!.. such a weak argument.

revealman
09-19-2016, 01:41 PM
Atheists have weekly meetings on Sunday where they talk about how much they don't believe in God.
atheists invented the computer you are currently writing on.. religion contributed zero to human progress! you even killed scientists

most scientists are secularists and atheists

atheists do not spend time arguing about imaginary friends, they fly rockets to space

Danaan
09-19-2016, 01:46 PM
Some atheists are retards. Especially the fans of charlatans like Dawkins. I'm technically an atheist too though.

revealman
09-19-2016, 01:48 PM
No they are weird,

They are murderers, ( Stalin, Pot Pot, Mao, etc. ), They think they are smart, but yet ask them, "Why am I wrong?", they will never give a answer.

acually religious people killed, raped, tortured and abused most humans in our history.. were you sleeping during history class?!

somehow you missed the fact that atheist countries are most wealthy, have lowest crime rates, best education and are most peaceful while most religious countries are poor, uneducated and violent..

Magnolia
09-19-2016, 02:11 PM
It is just normal for me to be an atheist. There's nothing weird about it. It's perfectly natural.
Even my great-grandparents (*1916, *1920, *1921, *1924,...) were atheists.

Bezprym
09-19-2016, 02:18 PM
http://hot-wallpapers-hd.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/Yuri-Gagarin-Atheist-Quote-Gotham-HD-Wallpaper.jpg

Herr Abubu
09-19-2016, 02:20 PM
most humans also drink, smoke, lie, cheat, gamble, behave selfishly etc. so does it make those who are clean and honest appear less normal?!.. such a weak argument.

Weirdest dude on this forum filled to the brim with weird people: "we atheists aren't weird!"

revealman
09-19-2016, 02:23 PM
Some atheists are retards. Especially the fans of charlatans like Dawkins. I'm technically an atheist too though.
everything can be taken to extremes, but at least dawkins does not teach children that the earth is 6000 years old and that they are born sinners..

revealman
09-19-2016, 02:24 PM
Weirdest dude on this forum filled to the brim with weird people: "we atheists aren't weird!"
a good description of yourself! :thumb001:

next time your god appears, please give me a call.. oh i forgot, he works in mysterious ways

morski
09-19-2016, 02:24 PM
Are they? :D What's so weird about atheists?

Bezprym
09-19-2016, 02:27 PM
Christianity:

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/powerlisting/images/b/be/Jesus_walking_on_water.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20140107030230

Islam:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-HDS6c3JE6WY/T4-a78E-bFI/AAAAAAAAADU/Iy259YSCqB0/s1600/al-buraq-muhammad.jpg

Judaism:

http://d4nations.com/webpubl/images/1aredsea%20cross.jpg

Atheists are weird..

Ylla
09-19-2016, 02:35 PM
what do you mean by weird? they are often very smart people

Profileid
09-19-2016, 02:38 PM
No one actually understands science or what it is. They just want to use it to push their agendas.

Profileid
09-19-2016, 02:39 PM
what do you mean by weird? they often think they are very smart people

fixed

revealman
09-19-2016, 02:42 PM
No one actually understands science or what it is. They just want to use it to push their agendas.
lol :picard1:

revealman
09-19-2016, 02:43 PM
fixed
yes they THINK, instead of believing

http://fs5.directupload.net/images/160919/ojooa7p4.jpg

Enflamme
09-19-2016, 02:45 PM
Atheist = leftist (feminist, pro-LGBT, pro-abortion, etc.)

Profileid
09-19-2016, 02:45 PM
lol :picard1:

well I actually have been trained as a chemist so stfu.

yes they THINK, instead of believing
oh no they believe. Their faith in their intelligence far surpasses that of any religious person.
Typical atheist activity:
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/a9/Autofel.svg

revealman
09-19-2016, 02:52 PM
history of religion

http://fs5.directupload.net/images/160919/um8wkr87.jpg

Colonel Frank Grimes
09-19-2016, 02:56 PM
Agreed, but I guess it can seem 'weird' to some stupid people because it is evolutionarily novel and, hence, unconventional or 'weird' in that sense. Also, I'm an atheist and I'm obviously alot smarter than the original poster for instance etc.. anyway, I don't personally think it is 'weird' at all rather I just think religious people are stupid.

If it is seen as weird then it's because the person with that view finds it unconventional. I don't think religious people are stupid but their belief is based on an emotional need that clouds their intellect. You can't sit there and read the popular (and not so popular) religious texts and take it seriously. If you find value in these religions then at best you can define them as "the noble lie" keeping order.

A great cinematic representation of the "noble lie."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaUuSJx-VDA

Personally I can't accept atheism because there is order in the world. Order can't come from chaos.

revealman
09-19-2016, 02:56 PM
well I actually have been trained as a chemist so stfu.

oh no they believe. Their faith in their intelligence far surpasses that of any religious person.
Typical atheist activity:

you studied something sinful, now you will go to eternal hell... :D

the main difference is that scientists know they have not figured out the universe, while the believers think they have it all figured out..

scientists lead their lives by logic and rationality while religious people stagnate because they believe in superstitions and lead their lives by emotions and wishful thinking..

thats the reason why religious countries are living in stone age with poverty and wars, while atheist countries live in peace and progress..

compare religious countries like india, somalia, syria to atheist sweden or iceland...

http://fs5.directupload.net/images/160919/3iyopsaf.jpg

Sacrificed Ram
09-19-2016, 02:58 PM
Some guys live in a country where without none reason people are put behind the jails and obligated to prove they aren't criminals of some crime.

The presumption "Every is innocent unless proven guilty" is inverted there: "Every is guilty unless proven innocent".

I is called the Probatio Diabolica: Do a negative prove
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Probatio_diabolica
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evidence_of_absence#Proving_a_negative

Thus the onus relies with who wants prove, not with who doesn't need prove.

Profileid
09-19-2016, 03:03 PM
you studied something sinful, now you will go to eternal hell... :D

the main difference is that scientists know they have not figured out the universe, while the believers think they have it all figured out..

scientists lead their lives by logic and rationality while religious people stagnate because they believe in superstitions and lead their lives by emotions and wishful thinking..

thats the reason why religious countries are living in stone age with poverty and wars, while atheist countries live in peace and progress..

compare religious countries like india, somalia, syria to atheist sweden or iceland...

You're a fucking idiot. And clearly a cuck for idolizing Sweden.
We'll continue this chat when your cognitive skills surpass that of a 13 year old boy.

revealman
09-19-2016, 03:13 PM
If it is seen as weird then it's because the person with that view finds it unconventional. I don't think religious people are stupid but their belief is based on an emotional need that clouds their intellect. You can't sit there and read the popular (and not so popular) religious texts and take it seriously. If you find value in these religions then at best you can define them as "the noble lie" keeping order.

A great cinematic representation of the "noble lie."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaUuSJx-VDA

Personally I can't accept atheism because there is order in the world. Order can't come from chaos.
but that does not mean that nature and its laws have the same morality as us humans..

the universe/nature might be amoral too. and it seems very likely, considering the fact that nature does not give a damn about your survival or if you have knowledge of its laws or not..

the fact that the universe is mathematical/orderly does not prove that it is moral or ruled by a supreme being. and do not forget the fact that we also have chaos as part of universe (tornadoes, earthquakes, famines, meteorites)

revealman
09-19-2016, 03:16 PM
You're a fucking idiot. And clearly a cuck for idolizing Sweden.
We'll continue this chat when your cognitive skills surpass that of a 13 year old boy.
weak and emotional as usual, did not expect anything else...

this all from a 20 year old kid who still believes in the tooth fairy and jesus the sun god with its 12 disciples aka 12 months of the year :rolleyes:

http://fs5.directupload.net/images/160919/pltufngi.jpg
http://fs5.directupload.net/images/160919/xvlqtaj2.jpg

Freeroostah
09-19-2016, 03:19 PM
Atheists are usually depressed people with no family values
If Atheism was a religion it would be Gray like the weather we have today...

And being religious doesn't mean believing in fairy tales or in a bearded guy in the skies FFS, unless you are an uneducated American who didn't take any religious classes

wvwvw
09-19-2016, 03:22 PM
Most people want to believe in something greater like a God, but they can't convince themselves there is one :shrug:

Profileid
09-19-2016, 03:26 PM
weak and emotional as usual, did not expect anything else...

lick my sack

Bezprym
09-19-2016, 03:26 PM
Most people want to believe in something greater like a God, but they can't convince themselves there is one :shrug:

Not necessarily.

Sacrificed Ram
09-19-2016, 03:31 PM
Try to prove god doesn't exist is wrong, because do negative proof is wrong.

Who believes in god shall prove god exist.

revealman
09-19-2016, 03:35 PM
because day to day reality is different from beliefs..

revealman
09-19-2016, 03:36 PM
lick my sack
no need for std`s thanks, shemale..

Colonel Frank Grimes
09-19-2016, 05:48 PM
I think aliens created humanity so they can troll us.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/2b/1e/06/2b1e06e902bb95fe155b98420c5c5918.jpg

Fractal
09-19-2016, 06:05 PM

You're not qualified to speak about science. Most scientists are secular and don't believe the bible is literally true.

Profileid
09-19-2016, 06:06 PM
You're not qualified to speak about science. Most scientists are secular and don't believe the bible is literally true.

"most scientists"
I am more qualified than you are

Dandelion
09-19-2016, 06:09 PM
Atheists are weird cause you can't have something out of nothing just like the phone in my hand has been created.

Fractal
09-19-2016, 06:09 PM
"most scientists"
I am more qualified than you are

Are you more qualified than some PhD biologist, physicist or chemist who is more likely to be non-religious?

Profileid
09-19-2016, 06:15 PM
Are you more qualified than some PhD biologist, physicist or chemist who is more likely to be non-religious?

You're qualified for an ass kicking son.

Fractal
09-19-2016, 06:23 PM
You're qualified for an ass kicking son.

hahahah.

Porn Master
09-19-2016, 06:26 PM
Most people tend to become atheists after reading some irrational pieces of brain fucking bullshit contents of such so-called Abrahamic "holy books" came from the Middle East, the area and its values which is totally alien to non-brainwashed native population of Europe. They atheists are not weird folks, they have chosen just their own ways and no single soul has to care or judge them

revealman
09-19-2016, 07:07 PM
history of religion in under 10 minutes ;)

man made gods in his image..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDxDPvkzr1s

LieDetector
09-19-2016, 07:19 PM
because the majority of them dabble in degeneracy.

Kamal900
09-19-2016, 07:24 PM

Atheism these days is just a code word for cultural Marxism..If Charles Darwin ever saw these idiots today he would be kicking their asses to oblivion. I like to call myself a guy who has no religious beliefs or Agnostic rather than an Atheist.

revealman
09-19-2016, 07:25 PM
that is exactly the opposite of what we see in statistics:

http://thehumanist.com/news/national/why-are-the-poor-more-religious

http://freethinker.co.uk/2009/02/18/poorest-countries-are-the-most-religious/

get your facts straight before embarrassing yourself

:coffee:

Fractal
09-19-2016, 07:29 PM
@revealman, indeed.

the most developed countries in the western world (or entire world) have the lowest religiosity and lowest church attendance.

Religious countries are all in Africa, Latin America, the middle east or Southern Europe/Balkans where the average human IQ is 10 points lower.

spectacular
09-19-2016, 07:29 PM
cowards who believe god for idea of infinity aganist nonexistence always says weird to brave people who accept reality of nonexistence with death.

Kamal900
09-19-2016, 07:31 PM
@revealman, indeed.

the most developed countries in the western world (or entire world) have the lowest religiosity and lowest church attendance.

Religious countries are all in Africa or Latin America, or Southern Europe/Balkans where the average human IQ is 10 points lower.

Like Sweden, Norway, Netherlands and etc. It proves that religion and reason cannot coexist together.

Kamal900
09-19-2016, 07:32 PM
cowards who believe god for idea of infinity aganist nonexistence always says weird to brave people who accept reality of nonexistence with death.

Word, man. Thats why humans must be more conscious of their mortality rather than wait till the end to find out whether god exists or not.

Fractal
09-19-2016, 07:34 PM
Like Sweden, Norway, Netherlands and etc. It proves that religion and reason cannot coexist together.

indeed. I also agree with your point about Darwin. He would want nothing to do with the militant atheists we see today. or the ones promoting cultural marxism.

(His wife was Anglican, I believe)

revealman
09-19-2016, 07:35 PM
in your earlier post you said atheists are idiots.. :rolleyes:

revealman
09-19-2016, 07:39 PM
indeed. I also agree with your point about Darwin. He would want nothing to do with the militant atheists we see today. or the ones promoting cultural marxism.

(His wife was Anglican, I believe)
i do not know why do you both confuse atheism with marxism or liberalism. atheism is a life without religion, marxism is a political ideology.. atheism has nothing to do with collectivism or globalism. religion on the other hand is no indicator of nationalism, unless you worship your ancestors and practice paganism/tribalism.. christianity is not native to europe so it cannot be considered ancestor worship or tribalism/nationalism! do not confuse christianity with nationalism, europeans are not descended from middle east.

atheists simply rely on themselves rather than religion. to worship yahwe or allah does not make you more patriotic than to be an atheist. after all god has no nationality, except pagan tribal gods...

keep religion out of politics!

Kamal900
09-19-2016, 07:40 PM
in your earlier post you said atheists are idiots.. :rolleyes:

Yes, they are. Many Atheists have a political and cultural Marxist ideology and so on. I was mainly talking about people who have absolutely no religious or political affiliation. My definition of an Atheist is someone who is usually leftist and etc while people who are Agnostic are those who have no affiliation to any movements whatsoever. Neil deGrasse can explain it better than I am:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzSMC5rWvos

LieDetector
09-19-2016, 07:42 PM
that is exactly the opposite of what we see in statistics:

http://thehumanist.com/news/national/why-are-the-poor-more-religious

http://freethinker.co.uk/2009/02/18/poorest-countries-are-the-most-religious/

get your facts straight before embarrassing yourself

:coffee:

Please spare me the BS meaningless statistics.

Atheism plays a large role (perhaps one of the biggest) in the destruction of western civilization. It is one of the root causes for the degeneracy and overall moral decline we see today. It all stems from the fact that atheism is incompatible with moral universalism, which makes it possible to morally rationalize any action (i.e. moral relativism), as can be seen with the LGBTQ movement. This acronym is constantly evolving (currently at LGBTQQIP2SAA if I'm not mistaken), and I believe it's just a matter of time before pedophilia and bestiality are integrated as well (in-before the slippery slope).

I expect some people to challenge the notion that atheism is incompatible with moral universalism. I've had this debate before, and they usually resort to: "Empathy is in our biology. It's a product of evolution that is innate in all humans." The problem with this argument is that it begets the question: Whose "biology" are we talking about? Not everyone are empathetic about the same things. People seem to have different concepts of what is wrong and what isn't. Who is right? What society? Not to mention that it's irrational and quite frankly intellectually dishonest to assume that there is an ultimate standard of right and wrong that supersedes mere fanciful "ideas" about what is right and wrong at a given time in our ethical evolution (from an atheistic perspective).

I'm not saying that all atheists are amoral, but that has more to do with the intellectual cowardice, hypocrisy and inconsistent logic of atheists than it does with the moral strength of atheism. Atheists proclaim to be intellectually superior and have an aptitude for logical and critical thinking, yet they fail to understand something so simple. It just boggles my mind.

Hoxhaism
09-19-2016, 07:45 PM
weird? what a misspelling of correct

revealman
09-19-2016, 07:53 PM
Please spare me the BS meaningless statistics.

Atheism plays a large role (perhaps one of the biggest) in the destruction of western civilization. It is one of the root causes for the degeneracy and overall moral decline we see today. It all stems from the fact that atheism is incompatible with moral universalism, which makes it possible to morally rationalize any action (i.e. moral relativism), as can be seen with the LGBTQ movement. This acronym is constantly evolving (currently at LGBTQQIP2SAA if I'm not mistaken), and I believe it's just a matter of time before pedophilia and bestiality are integrated as well (in-before the slippery slope).

I expect some people to challenge the notion that atheism is incompatible with moral universalism. I've had this debate before, and they usually resort to: "Empathy is in our biology. It's a product of evolution that is innate in all humans." The problem with this argument is that it begets the question: Whose "biology" are we talking about? Not everyone are empathetic about the same things. People seem to have different concepts of what is wrong and what isn't. Who is right? What society? Not to mention that it's irrational and quite frankly intellectually dishonest to assume that there is an ultimate standard of right and wrong that supersedes mere fanciful "ideas" about what is right and wrong at a given time in our ethical evolution (from an atheistic perspective).

I'm not saying that all atheists are amoral, but that has more to do with the intellectual cowardice, hypocrisy and inconsistent logic of atheists than it does with the moral strength of atheism. Atheists proclaim to be intellectually superior and have an aptitude for logical and critical thinking, yet they fail to understand something so simple. It just boggles my mind.
There have been nearly 3000 Gods so far but only yours actually exists. The others are silly made up nonsense. But not yours. Yours is real and has the one and only set of "universal" morals.. :picard1:

http://fs5.directupload.net/images/160919/z5dh9znm.jpg

revealman
09-19-2016, 08:06 PM
so western civilisation is going down because we abandoned religion?! aha...

http://fs5.directupload.net/images/160919/zq2nq3hw.jpg

revealman
09-19-2016, 08:06 PM
we need a religious set of "universal" morals(biblical ultimate truth) to live in a progressive and peaceful society right?!

http://fs5.directupload.net/images/160919/m8y6azwj.jpg

as far as i can see from earlier history and current times, most wars are started by religious countries(usa(christian), germany(christian), britain(christian), france(christian), arabs(muslim), somalis(muslim) etc... how is killing in the name of "GOD" part of your claimed "universal" morals?!.. i thought "thou shalt not kill" is one of your "universal" moral codes..

King Niko
09-19-2016, 08:37 PM
weird? what a misspelling of correct

So you struggle to believe the fact of an ultra reality that a human cannot conceive themselves, but you believe the universe is endless? you believe that life can simply form from absolutely NOTHING.

If you can believe that stuff can form from nothing, then I can believe stuff formed from SOMETHING. :)

You can sit and say You are wrong, blah blah blah, your still a stupid analbanian so fuck off hoe ass bitch ass albanian yall dont know shit with yo shit toilet of a nation.

Hoxhaism
09-19-2016, 08:42 PM
So you struggle to believe the fact of an ultra reality that a human cannot conceive themselves, but you believe the universe is endless? you believe that life can simply form from absolutely NOTHING.

If you can believe that stuff can form from nothing, then I can believe stuff formed from SOMETHING. :)

You can sit and say You are wrong, blah blah blah, your still a stupid analbanian so fuck off hoe ass bitch ass albanian yall dont know shit with yo shit toilet of a nation.

those words.... so beautiful... rich language....

Colonel Frank Grimes
09-19-2016, 09:25 PM

It is weird that the most trollish posters are religious (I'm not sure if I can count you as being religious; no one knows what you actually believe).

btw, I am a scientist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zN9x6zckn18

I just wanted an excuse to post this song.

King Niko
09-19-2016, 11:35 PM
those words.... so beautiful... rich language....

Fuck off u hoe ass analbanian cunt ass shit bitch dick riding batty boy shit face

wILLL u mARRY mE?

I luv u bby marry me I will fuk u long dik style ;0

King Niko
09-19-2016, 11:36 PM
It is weird that the most trollish posters are religious (I'm not sure if I can count you as being religious; no one knows what you actually believe).

btw, I am a scientist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zN9x6zckn18

I just wanted an excuse to post this song.

Usually christians who are like, gerd damn it mUHAMMAD WUZ TERRORIST he boom boom in da too too

we muzzies just like dawg yu need chill mah nigga we dun fuk yo momma yo sista next homie g

Colonel Frank Grimes
09-20-2016, 03:24 AM
Usually christians who are like, gerd damn it mUHAMMAD WUZ TERRORIST he boom boom in da too too

we muzzies just like dawg yu need chill mah nigga we dun fuk yo momma yo sista next homie g

I'm too tired to delete your idiotic posts here and so I'll just ask you if she's weird?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSKW2YoX7b4

King Niko
09-20-2016, 03:56 AM
I'm too tired to delete your idiotic posts here and so I'll just ask you if she's weird?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSKW2YoX7b4

Umm yes that video is quite weird.. My idiotic post? So my personality is idiotic too you? I am sorry thats who I am.

You should be a little more open to people, I know you are older, but you should understand my side of the situation as well.

Atheist and Christians are the biggest trolls on the internet, yea I might joke around with ethnicity because to me finding passion in your specific identity and homeland is just stupid, where you are born or raised is all that matters not your stupid fucking DNA lol your DNA did not feed you or make you successful, but Atheist people are nuts they are actually dead serious..

Colonel Frank Grimes
09-20-2016, 04:01 AM
Umm yes that video is quite weird.. My idiotic post? So my personality is idiotic too you? I am sorry thats who I am.

You should be a little more open to people, I know you are older, but you should understand my side of the situation as well.

Atheist and Christians are the biggest trolls on the internet, yea I might joke around with ethnicity because to me finding passion in your specific identity and homeland is just stupid, where you are born or raised is all that matters not your stupid fucking DNA lol your DNA did not feed you or make you successful, but Atheist people are nuts they are actually dead serious..

You need Jesus, bro. Jesus is way cool.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSfa56tjBQo

King Niko
09-20-2016, 04:06 AM
You need Jesus, bro. Jesus is way cool.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSfa56tjBQo

Muhammad PBUH <3

Colonel Frank Grimes
09-20-2016, 04:11 AM
Muhammad PBUH <3

Fuck dat faggoty ass nigga. Real talk.

Hoxhaism
09-20-2016, 06:33 PM
Fuck off u hoe ass analbanian cunt ass shit bitch dick riding batty boy shit face

wILLL u mARRY mE?

I luv u bby marry me I will fuk u long dik style ;0

I barely understood what you wrote...

King Niko
09-20-2016, 07:17 PM
I barely understood what you wrote...

Why? :( Do you not speak English? or can you just not read it.

I am sorry for your lack of comprehension of English diction.. :l

Hoxhaism
09-20-2016, 07:19 PM
Why? :( Do you not speak English? or can you just not read it.

I am sorry for your lack of comprehension of English diction.. :l

Was that english? i'm sorry, i thought you were speaking arabic :D

King Niko
09-20-2016, 07:48 PM
Was that english? i'm sorry, i thought you were speaking arabic :D

No I am not that fluent in Arabic.

Hoxhaism
09-20-2016, 07:49 PM
No I am not that fluent in Arabic.

then what was that? chinese?

King Niko
09-20-2016, 07:50 PM
then what was that? chiniese?

It was my own variation of Ebonics. :)

Tolstoy
03-19-2021, 01:13 PM
I don't think we are weird. But for someone who is religious that would be the case.

Ylla
03-19-2021, 01:22 PM
Not weird but they tend to take things very literally

Loki
05-07-2021, 05:58 AM
I don't think we are weird. But for someone who is religious that would be the case.

No I don't think you guys are weird, just uninformed and deceived. But atheists usually try to be rational and open minded, and those who genuinely are, eventually find Jesus :)

Roy
02-07-2022, 05:15 PM
Why are deists weird?

CDeBris
07-14-2022, 07:59 PM

Brain damage. They force themselves to believe in garbage like evolution the big bang and globism. That wrecks your brain. It's like they're using a textbook to beat themselves unconscious every night. They're too brain damaged to be trusted with any kind of responsibility.

Roy
06-10-2023, 12:01 PM
They are not weird. You can much easier find a werid theist (someone believing in God than a really strange atheist). There's an overabundance of religious nutjobs worldwide.

Petalpusher
06-10-2023, 12:12 PM
Oh yeah so weird to not believe in the sky fairies.

catgeorge
06-10-2023, 12:18 PM
They are weird for the lack of a moral compass.

If one believes they are more intelligent and well read than the next person then that's fairly weird to me.... and in its essence thats an atheist - a wannabe know-it-all.

They need help I feel sorry for them building a make believe world they are so intellectually smart than anyone else.

Hexachordia
06-10-2023, 12:25 PM
I am religious, but I am not pushing anything to people, contrary to colonial missionaries which thought they must spread the religion and faith of their own, the more I become involved in the religion the less I would talk about my religion. So atheists to me are not different from superstitious henchmens. I have told everything I can tell about my religion, in my profile now, and my past scattered posts, in a mood of random sharing, nor pushing nor propagandizing.