really syrian ?

spanish catalan
08-26-2015, 12:36 PM
really syrian ?

yes
Mahmoud Dahoud, born in Amuda

MsSPF
08-26-2015, 12:43 PM
pseudo Pakistani look because of his pigmentation, his features still look middle eatern but yes he kind of looks pakistani
can happens sometimes on Syrian people but it concerns a minority

Hadouken
08-26-2015, 12:55 PM
pseudo Pakistani look because of his pigmentation, his features still look middle eatern but yes he kind of looks pakistani
can happens sometimes on Syrian people but it concerns a minority

his features look south asian too imo . well ok such types might be not that atypical in southern middle east but he would stick out like a sore thumb in Turkey , Armenia , Azerbaijan , Georgia , North Iran. and very atypical for Lebanon and Syria too

MsSPF
08-26-2015, 01:02 PM
his features look south asian too imo . well ok such types might be not that atypical in southern middle east but he would stick out like a sore thumb in Turkey , Armenia , Azerbaijan , Georgia , North Iran. and very atypical for Lebanon and Syria too

of course, his case concerns only a very small minority there, the average Syrian don't look like this at all but I've seen many Syrian refugees during my trips in Algeria, most look like the regular Levantine person but I've met 1 or 2 Syrian people with the same style, thats why it doesn't surprised me that much. He's an extreme case through

Hadouken
08-26-2015, 01:04 PM
of course, his case concerns only a very small minority there, the average Syrian don't look like this at all but I've seen many Syrian refugees during my trips in Algeria, most look like the regular Levantine person but I've met 1 or 2 Syrian people with the same style, thats why it doesn't surprised me that much. He's an extreme case through

ok. I am not THAT familiar with syrian looks to say anything 100% certain. I can only speak about Turkey and he wouldnt pass even as atypical anywhere . would be pass as Algerian ?

MsSPF
08-26-2015, 01:06 PM
ok. I am not THAT familiar with syrian looks to say anything 100% certain. I can only speak about Turkey and he wouldnt pass even as atypical anywhere . would be pass as Algerian ?

He's a bit off for an Algerian but he could pass yes. Strike me more as a Moroccan through where "pseudo South Asian" look is more frequent

themrdude1990
08-26-2015, 01:16 PM
gracile indid-iranid-asiatic alpine
can pass in iraq