PDA

View Full Version : Chinese vs Singaporean Boyfriend

zhaoyun
08-27-2015, 03:07 AM
Video made by Singaporean girls contrasting the behavior of Chinese vs Singaporean guys.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7YiPG9t5zM

de Burgh II
08-27-2015, 03:13 AM
I find the Chinese interpretation more hilarious. xD

"Take this towel and GTFO!" LOL

Has more vigor and bluntness to it!

Also
08-27-2015, 03:16 AM
The chinese dude got it right at the party thing. If he wants to go to a party he goes, not like a pussywhipped dude who only goes where his girlfriend allows him to.

Goujian
08-27-2015, 03:38 AM
Rule #1: don't act indecisive and go around ask your gf where she wants to go.

Rule #2: don't ask girls for approval.

Rule #3: know what a shit test is and don't ever fail a shit test.

women don't believe what you say, don't give a fuck (as in there is a difference between trying not to give a fuck and actually not give a fuck), don't be needy, stop putting people on a pedestal, don't be mentally enslaved by pussy like that benjamin wey guy

yeah just don't be a beta fuck and know you are the most important person in your life

Also
08-27-2015, 03:49 AM

women don't believe what you say, don't give a fuck (as in there is a difference between trying not to give a fuck and actually not give a fuck), don't be needy, stop putting people on a pedestal, don't be mentally enslaved by pussy like that benjamin wey guy

yeah just don't be a beta fuck and know you are the most important person in your life

I approve this post.

XvThomas_LysergicV
08-27-2015, 04:00 AM
What about Japanese men (and some Chinese men)? I heard most of them can eat with their ass. They enjoy doing it too. With friends,relatives,random people or by themselves. It doesn't matter. Wouldn't the majority of women want a man who can eat with his ass? Now that's a feat if you ask me!

http://www.ithinkyoushould.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/tropical-chinese.jpg

http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/x/strong-asian-man-9481925.jpg

Shah-Jehan
08-27-2015, 04:07 AM
It's nice how the Chinese guy seemed to handle the situation but, in real life it may be too risky, that the girl might leave. Aside from being controlled by the GFs, I think people should be sweeter like the Singaporean guy but not as soft obviously...

Mortimer
08-27-2015, 04:08 AM
It's nice how the Chinese guy seemed to handle the situation but, in real life it may be too risky, that the girl might leave. Aside from being controlled by the GFs, I think people should be sweeter like the Singaporean guy but not as soft obviously...

thats the thing im afraid too i usually am soft and nice the girl could leave me

zhaoyun
08-27-2015, 04:12 AM

Basically what the video shines light on are different and contrasting attitudes in the Chinese world. Many guys in Hong Kong, Singapore, Taiwan are mega betas and are controlled by their girlfriends in a pathetic, servantile manner. While many Mainland Chinese guys have a more traditional and masculine approach to dating, more similar to the rest of the world actually. I hope this doesn't change.

But frankly, I didn't even need this video to teach me how to act. No matter what relationship I end up in, the patterns end up the same with the woman being a lot more devoted than I am. Not that I treat women badly, but it's important to maintain your sense of independence and self worth as a man.

zhaoyun
08-27-2015, 04:14 AM
thats the thing im afraid too i usually am soft and nice the girl could leave me

I never have that fear in a relationship, and if a girl tells me she's thinking about leaving me, I'll be gone before they finish their sentence.

Marusya
08-27-2015, 04:24 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQiuj8bJSeQ

Rugevit
08-27-2015, 04:34 AM
I visited Changi Airport in Singapore. Humid place and I had to take my winter clothes off. Singapore is a good city. My experiences with Chinese was at University when I was an exchange student for 2 semesters. The guys were clever and girls were kinky. :)