PDA

View Full Version : Classify these Spaniards and where would they pass?

Ctwentysevenj
08-27-2015, 04:15 AM
http://www.zamora24horas.com/sites/default/files/styles/media_gallery_large/public/dsc_0012_39.jpg?itok=CaEebEQ4

http://www.zamora24horas.com/sites/default/files/styles/media_gallery_large/public/dsc_0023_40.jpg?itok=TYhJsb4f

http://www.zamora24horas.com/sites/default/files/styles/media_gallery_large/public/730x487xdsc_0030_36.jpg,qitok=mQ_mgGgH.pagespeed.i c.S0znCzXZoC.jpg

http://podemos.info/wp-content/uploads/primarias-generales/congreso/full/56060.jpg
http://jellybeansofdoom.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/monica_cervera.jpg
http://img.filmsactu.net/datas/personnes/m/o/monica-cervera/xl/46f919b42cbf4.jpg

Shah-Jehan
08-27-2015, 04:17 AM
The crowd is probably of Spanish gypsies not ethnic Spaniards.

Ctwentysevenj
08-27-2015, 04:19 AM

Pure Spaniards

Mn The Loki TA Son
08-27-2015, 04:19 AM
Troll thread, lol.

Ctwentysevenj
08-27-2015, 04:23 AM
Troll thread, lol.

No,no just a usual scientific classifications on Spanish people. I notice it has become the battle of the Swarthies.

alnortedelsur
08-27-2015, 04:25 AM
As gypsies, and as non-white immigrants in Spain.

Ctwentysevenj
08-27-2015, 04:34 AM
No gypsies here.

alnortedelsur
08-27-2015, 04:37 AM
No gypsies here.

Don't tell me that you think all these people represent the average Spanish look. Because if that's what you're saying that would be very funny :lol:

Mn The Loki TA Son
08-27-2015, 04:39 AM
As gypsies, and as non-white immigrants in Spain.

This.

Ctwentysevenj
08-27-2015, 04:46 AM
Don't tell me that you think all these people represent the average Spanish look. Because if that's what you're saying that would be very funny :lol:

I am not saying that is the average Spanish look, but swarthiness is common in Spain.

Mn The Loki TA Son
08-27-2015, 04:46 AM

What's a matter with this Ctwentysevenj, lol. Using Gypsies to represent Spanish people and always posting blonde hair for Italians and mainly from South of Troy...Complex much? :D

He's the biggest jerk off around with his South of Troy people use for represent the average Italian look. xD

EL_BARBARO
08-27-2015, 05:15 AM
lol swarthiness is common in Melbourne, Australia, especially amongst the aboriginal and the italian colony over there.

Just ask Australians in situ

Many and many pics of plastic blondines, but in the end... a huge pile of swarthies selling pizza and kebaps... :rotfl:

kantez
08-27-2015, 05:25 AM
so the famous Spanish actress Monica Cervera is gypsy now? :lol:

alnortedelsur
08-27-2015, 07:30 AM
I am not saying that is the average Spanish look, but swarthiness is common in Spain.

Not more than in Italy.

Hungarian_master
08-27-2015, 08:30 AM
so the famous Spanish actress Monica Cervera is gypsy now? :lol:

For the TA members everybody Gypsy, who dark European.

Raikaswinþs
08-27-2015, 02:50 PM

nah, there are a couple or three that stand out from the rest although without further info we can't tell . The majority tho are classic Spanish meds.

Nothing to see here. Trollbait.

Pausanias
08-27-2015, 03:46 PM
:picard1:

Ibericus
08-27-2015, 03:48 PM
Some of the kids look like immigrants to me.

Anthropologique
08-27-2015, 03:54 PM
Pure gypsies or mixed gypsies for certain. There is a colony in the Zamora region. Many of the waiters in the restaurants there are gypsies.

Anthropologique
08-27-2015, 03:55 PM
DELET DUPLICATE.

Raikaswinþs
08-27-2015, 03:56 PM
Some of the kids look like immigrants to me.

could be but the majority look just average natives. nothing unusual

Anthropologique
08-27-2015, 03:58 PM
http://www.zamora24horas.com/sites/default/files/styles/media_gallery_large/public/dsc_0012_39.jpg?itok=CaEebEQ4

http://www.zamora24horas.com/sites/default/files/styles/media_gallery_large/public/dsc_0023_40.jpg?itok=TYhJsb4f

http://www.zamora24horas.com/sites/default/files/styles/media_gallery_large/public/730x487xdsc_0030_36.jpg,qitok=mQ_mgGgH.pagespeed.i c.S0znCzXZoC.jpg

http://podemos.info/wp-content/uploads/primarias-generales/congreso/full/56060.jpg
http://jellybeansofdoom.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/monica_cervera.jpg
http://img.filmsactu.net/datas/personnes/m/o/monica-cervera/xl/46f919b42cbf4.jpg

The last three are clearly not indigenous Spaniards.

Raikaswinþs
08-27-2015, 04:01 PM
Pure gypsies or mixed gypsies for certain. There is a colony in the Zamora region. Many of the waiters in the restaurants there are gypsies.

a couple look exotic but none look parti'cularly Gitano. Have u ever seen a pure gitano?

http://ep00.epimg.net/ccaa/imagenes/2012/06/06/andalucia/1339005995_794891_1339006650_noticia_normal.jpg

Anthropologique
08-27-2015, 04:07 PM
a couple look exotic but none look parti'cularly Gitano. Have u ever seen a pure gitano?

http://ep00.epimg.net/ccaa/imagenes/2012/06/06/andalucia/1339005995_794891_1339006650_noticia_normal.jpg

Yep, that's one for certain. I've seen enough in Spain to have a good sense of who is gypsy. I will say, however, that some are mixed with whites and / or other ethnicities / races.

EL_BARBARO
08-27-2015, 04:44 PM

This way I have always imagined how Ctwentysevenj looks in real life...

I do not know why... call it X...

Anthropologique
08-27-2015, 05:29 PM

Maybe it's the greasy appearance. :D

Demon Revival
08-27-2015, 05:50 PM
In the swarthiest gutters where your brown-skinned, curly haired, high SWAsian influenced Italian dago ancestors come from.

Demon Revival
08-27-2015, 05:51 PM

Not as much as in Italy. Otherwise you wouldn't be forced to post bottle blonde girls or Slovenian immigrants as Italians in every opportunity you get.

If Swarthiness is common in Spain, Italy is swarthiness itself. Embrace your greasy roots, dago. Do not even try to pass yourself as a central european. Even Macedonians and Turks who are further South than you have lighter pigmentation.

Anthropologique
08-27-2015, 06:02 PM
Not more than in Italy.

It's been proven by field geneticists that Italians are substantially darker in skin tone than Iberians, on average. See Jablonski et al (2006) and Candilli et al (2012, 2013). No big deal ...

Some of the people in these shots I don't believe are indigenous Spaniards. Maybe a visiting third world group in some frames and some gypsies in others.

Raikaswinþs
08-27-2015, 08:22 PM
Yep, that's one for certain. I've seen enough in Spain to have a good sense of who is gypsy. I will say, however, that some are mixed with whites and / or other ethnicities / races.

Not some. Most. Pure breeds are rare and hard to find these days. And the people in the photos look zero gitano. Not that there's anything wrong with looking one way or the other.

Raikaswinþs
08-27-2015, 08:23 PM

who is that?

EL_BARBARO
08-27-2015, 08:28 PM
I believe that that joke of pictures are deeply crying for a little more of lightning, by being sincere.

Will have the OP forgotten by chance to switch his light on?

Who knows... perhaps darkness he is putting on his pictures is really his favourite colour... or perhaps darkness is the colour which he passes the most to...

EL_BARBARO
08-27-2015, 08:30 PM
who is that?

I'd bet he's a brightboy from Melbourne, Australia... a Ctwentysevenj's primo or himself...

Raikaswinþs
08-27-2015, 08:34 PM
I believe that that joke of pictures are deeply crying for a little more of lightning, by being sincere.

Will have the OP forgotten by chance to switch his light on?

Who knows... perhaps darkness he is putting on his pictures is really his favourite colour... or perhaps darkness is the colour which he passes the most to...

I think Anthropologique is trolling more this thread than the OP. At least in the first photo, all of those persons look average Spaniards. Not even one looks off. In the other photos there are one or two that could be argued look exotic...

Even if some of those were indeed mixed with gypsies (and we can never know for sure, as we don't know them) by the looks in the photo it would be a non-detectable mix. Not surprise as most Spanish gypsies have as much Euro blood as they have South Asian and MENA. Therefore somene who has a Gypsy grandfather would rarely have more than 5-10% south asian dna; hardly something visible at first sight.

Yes there are Gitanos that still look like El Cigala...but you have to go into Barriadas Gitanas, of which there aren't so many left anymore.

PS. I think El Cigala looks cool.

guyinsf
08-27-2015, 08:37 PM
They are probably not pure Spaniards, probably mixed.

EL_BARBARO
08-27-2015, 08:41 PM
I think Anthropologique is trolling more this thread than the OP. At least in the first photo, all of those persons look average Spaniards. Not even one looks off. In the other photos there are one or two that could be argued look exotic...

Even if some of those were indeed mixed with gypsies (and we can never know for sure, as we don't know them) by the looks in the photo it would be a non-detectable mix. Not surprise as most Spanish gypsies have as much Euro blood as they have South Asian and MENA. Therefore somene who has a Gypsy grandfather would rarely have more than 5-10% south asian dna; hardly something visible at first sight.

Yes there are Gitanos that still look like El Cigala...but you have to go into Barriadas Gitanas, of which there aren't so many left anymore.

I tell you again: those pictures are crying from the beginning on for a little more of lightning. All those pictures -especially those of the groupe of children and others- turn out too dark to me in order to distinguish what kind of people are hidden behind those splendid shadows, the clearest detail can be noticed overall.

Ibericus
08-27-2015, 08:48 PM
People still don't realize that Spain is not anymore a homogeneus country (unfortunately) because of massive immigration, now 20% of the populuation is foreigner.

Mn The Loki TA Son
08-27-2015, 08:56 PM

From what I see, saved a few from there, don't look white or European to me, like some of those kids. Like for example the little girl holding the Toro sign, looks like a Morrocan or something, looks kinda like a mulatta, the kid behind her looks closer to a Gypsy or immigrant, He could pass almost anywhere in Latin America.

Ibericus
08-27-2015, 08:58 PM
From what I see, saved a few from there, don't look white or European to me, like some of those kids. Like for example the little girl holding the Toro sign, looks like a Morrocan or something, looks kinda like a mulatta, the kid behind her looks closer to a Gypsy or immigrant, He could pass almost anywhere in Latin America.
Yes, Latin American is what I thought, and the guy in the middle of second row also.

Hadouken
08-27-2015, 08:59 PM
they pass in your asshole Ctwinky7gay

BarcelonaAtlantis
08-27-2015, 09:01 PM

Says an italian that has to post pictures of austrians born in italy:thumb001:

Nurzat
08-27-2015, 09:05 PM
Classify these Spaniards and where would they pass?

nope

Mn The Loki TA Son
08-27-2015, 09:05 PM

Really? I think different, of both about this thread and about the photo, many of them look very exotic, really white or European.

Mn The Loki TA Son
08-27-2015, 09:07 PM

Yeah...lol
https://img.4plebs.org/boards/tv/image/1376/18/1376189032254.gif

BarcelonaAtlantis
08-27-2015, 09:08 PM

Lol,thanx for the laughs bro.

Mn The Loki TA Son
08-27-2015, 09:16 PM

Lol,thanx for the laughs bro.

BarcelonaAtlantis
08-27-2015, 09:19 PM
Yeah...lol

lol at the pic.

Havomrak
08-27-2015, 09:19 PM
Morocco?

BarcelonaAtlantis
08-27-2015, 09:44 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSJD_NbHmsM

The individual is butthurt because we founded Rome and schooled them.

Cuore di Tenebra
08-27-2015, 09:50 PM
Some of them can fit in Marocco and the woman of the last two pics can fit as a jew

Peter Nirsch
08-27-2015, 10:11 PM
This is an obscene thread which aim is trolling Spaniards, most people in the pictures are gypsies, while Monica Cervera is of Jewish ancestry as it's written in her auto-biography I have just read.

Peter Nirsch
08-27-2015, 10:20 PM
No,no just a usual scientific classifications on Spanish people.

You live in Australia, probably you've never come to Europe, I distrust you and your "scientific" classifications.

Ctwentysevenj
08-28-2015, 06:58 AM
You live in Australia, probably you've never come to Europe, I distrust you and your "scientific" classifications.

I have been to Europe twice.

Deneb
08-28-2015, 08:15 AM
They are not gypsies and probably they are not immigrants. They are regular Spaniards. But there are a lot of nordic wannabes among Iberians (and another nacionalties) in TA.

Antimage
08-28-2015, 08:18 AM
Bad lighting conditions make them appear darker than they really are.

alnortedelsur
08-28-2015, 01:26 PM
They are not gypsies and probably they are not immigrants. They are regular Spaniards. But there are a lot of nordic wannabes among Iberians (and another nacionalties) in TA.

With those bad lighting conditions they look like gypsies or something. And I am sure that at least many of them are not fully ethnic Spaniards.

When have somebody said that Spaniards are ALL blond, blue eyed and ultra pale as fuck??

Is interesting how every time you make accusations of being "Nordic wannabes", just for claiming that Spaniards are phenotype wise and pigmentation wise, very well into the European spectrum, and not sand niggers compared to the rest of Europe, as Ctwentysevenj always seems to claim, with his cherry picked pictures.

Anthropologique
08-28-2015, 01:31 PM
Some of them can fit in Marocco and the woman of the last two pics can fit as a jew

Many of these people are third world immigrants. Some are visiting for an event. Anyone who is familiar with Spain knows these pics are not representative.

Anthropologique
08-28-2015, 01:34 PM
With those bad lighting conditions they look like gypsies or something. And I am sure that at least many of them are not fully ethnic Spaniards.

When have somebody said that Spaniards are ALL blond, blue eyed and ultra pale as fuck??

Is interesting how every time you make accusations of being "Nordic wannabes", just for claiming that Spaniards are phenotype wise and pigmentation wise, very well into the European spectrum, and not sand niggers compared to the rest of Europe, as Ctwentysevenj always seems to claim, with his cherry picked pictures.

No, they are not. in fact, I believe many are from a third world contingent visiting the country. Only an idiot would think the majority of the people depicted are indigenous to Spain. Same old infantile crap. TA is getting worse by the day.

Anthropologique
08-28-2015, 01:35 PM
Bad lighting conditions make them appear darker than they really are.

A lot of them are not even Spaniards but visitors from third world countries.

Anthropologique
08-28-2015, 01:37 PM

LMAO!!

Raikaswinþs
08-28-2015, 01:42 PM
This is an obscene thread which aim is trolling Spaniards, most people in the pictures are gypsies, while Monica Cervera is of Jewish ancestry as it's written in her auto-biography I have just read.

Monica Cervera is a Spaniard regardless of her background, but she is one of the two or three that looked exotic in the photos the other one being the pseudo moorish dude and one dark-ish tall slender girl with the pony tail.

Everyone else looks perfectly normal for Spain, this is just a photo without lighting, but even then, you can clearly tell. I don't know why some non-spanish people here insist they may or may not be gypsies. (Not that being gypsy is wrong) but this people clearly aren't.

Anthropologique
08-28-2015, 01:46 PM
These are group photos of Spaniards that are representative of the native population:

Sikeliot
08-28-2015, 02:02 PM
In Gypsy-land.

Anthropologique
08-28-2015, 02:10 PM
Normally I don't like how you throw swarthy Iberians under the bus but those pics are a legitimate representation of Spaniards. I doubt any of the Italians who troll Spaniards would post similar photos of their own. These are the same people who deny Gia is Italian when in fact she looks typical just because she's swarthy. It disgusts me.

Obviously there are swarthy Spaniards. However, when people deliberately over darken ethnicities for whatever childish reason one needs to respond to set the record straight.

Cristiano viejo
08-28-2015, 02:16 PM
lol swarthiness is common in Melbourne, Australia, especially amongst the aboriginal and the italian colony over there.

Just ask Australians in situ

Many and many pics of plastic blondines, but in the end... a huge pile of swarthies selling pizza and kebaps... :rotfl:

For this Italians are well known in Australia as wogs and swarthies :lol:

Returning the thread, posting Gypsies as Spaniards is as retard as posting non-Italians from South Tirol as Italians :laugh2:

Anthropologique
08-28-2015, 02:23 PM
For this Italians are well known in Australia as wogs and swarthies :lol:

Returning the thread, posting Gypsies as Spaniards is as retard as posting non-Italians from South Tirol as Italians :laugh2:

We know from peer reviewed and accepted studies like Jablonski et al (2006) and Candilli (2012, 2013) that Italians are considerably darker than both Spaniards and Portuguese on average, for skin tone and hair color. Eye color is only slightly darker compared to Italians.

People who ignore the obvious are in deep pathological denial - trying desperately to prove to the world the opposite of reality. Quite sick ...

Cristiano viejo
08-28-2015, 02:27 PM
Everyone else looks perfectly normal for Spain, this is just a photo without lighting, but even then, you can clearly tell. I don't know why some non-spanish people here insist they may or may not be gypsies. (Not that being gypsy is wrong) but this people clearly aren't.
You are blind if you cannot see the amount of Gypsies that were posted.

Raikaswinþs
08-28-2015, 02:50 PM
You are blind if you cannot see the amount of Gypsies that were posted.

Must be blind then...but all the real gypsies I know have a very different look: darker hair and a distinct south-asian vibe going on that I don't see in these kids. Anyway, kids are a lot more difficult to guesify...

Peter Nirsch
08-28-2015, 06:46 PM
I have been to Europe twice.

While I live in Europe and I've been in Italy and in Spain hundred times.

Anthropologique
08-28-2015, 08:10 PM

Another ItalicRats sock puppet?

Mn The Loki TA Son
08-28-2015, 08:13 PM

He's a Italicroot, Ctwentysevenj.

Peter Nirsch
08-28-2015, 08:26 PM

I don't think he's a sock puppet, he's probably an ingenuous Australian of Italian descend who doesn't know a fuck about Italy.

Peter Nirsch
08-28-2015, 08:28 PM
He's a Italicroot, Ctwentysevenj.

yes probably he has a profile in italicrats, but he's not a rabid dog as Italians who write there, I think he's a good person though he's going to be infected by Italicrat plague.

Anthropologique
08-28-2015, 08:31 PM
yes probably he has a profile in italicrats, but he's not a rabid dog as Italians who write there, I think he's a good person though he's going to be infected by Italicrat plague.

ItaliRats are probably the most racially insecure clowns on the internet. A very laughable bunch.

Mn The Loki TA Son
08-28-2015, 08:35 PM

Yes he has a profile in Italic Roots, he's not of the first Italians that join there, but he's there. His username there in Italicroots is Aemarcchi.

Anthropologique
08-28-2015, 08:41 PM
Yes he has a profile in Italic Roots, he's not of the first Italians that join there, but he's there. His username there in Italicroots is Aemarcchi.

The sociopaths at Italic Roots are so delusional they don't realize that reasonable persons just dismiss them as mentally unbalanced. They embarrass themselves on a daily basis.

Peter Nirsch
08-28-2015, 08:42 PM
ItaliRats are probably the most racially insecure clowns on the internet. A very laughable bunch.

yes and they are funny because they overturn reality accusing everyone to plot against them and to be Nordic wannabes, although they are like obsessed by everything is on the north of Italy, they are crazy, they even attack Italians in TA because they aren't enough blond, doubting their real nationality, as it happened with a Tuscan girl and an Apulian one days ago.

Anthropologique
08-28-2015, 08:48 PM
yes and they are funny because they overturn reality accusing everyone to plot against them and to be Nordic wannabes, although they are like obsessed by everything is on the north of Italy, they are crazy, they even attack Italians in TA because they aren't enough blond, doubting their real nationality, as it happened with a Tuscan girl and an Apulian one days ago.

Sounds like severe self hatred. Those previously on TA fiercely ignored all types of genetic research as regards Italians and Iberians. Do these characters live in a "grandma's basement" environment?

Ibericus
08-28-2015, 10:01 PM
El de la segunda fila me parece un sudaca a mi. De todas formas, es un hilo troll como todos los de este italo-australiano, con fotos cuanto menos dudosas.

Ctwentysevenj
08-29-2015, 05:18 AM
We know from peer reviewed and accepted studies like Jablonski et al (2006) and Candilli (2012, 2013) that Italians are considerably darker than both Spaniards and Portuguese on average, for skin tone and hair color. Eye color is only slightly darker compared to Italians.

People who ignore the obvious are in deep pathological denial - trying desperately to prove to the world the opposite of reality. Quite sick ...

Yes lighter than these Italians
http://www.webalice.it/anna.parisch/PER%20IL%20SITO.jpg

alnortedelsur
08-29-2015, 05:49 AM
Yes lighter than these Italians
http://www.webalice.it/anna.parisch/PER%20IL%20SITO.jpg

I can also show many light Spaniards, LOL.

Are most Italians lighter than these Spaniards??

http://images.teinteresa.es/la-rioja/logrono/Cientos-estudiantes-riojanos-protestan-Educacion_TINIMA20111117_0946_3.jpg

http://www.laudepalaciogranda.com/media/83728/img_7595.jpg?width=500&height=300

Mn The Loki TA Son
08-29-2015, 06:00 AM
I can also show many light Spaniards, LOL.

Are most Italians lighter than these Spaniards??

http://images.teinteresa.es/la-rioja/logrono/Cientos-estudiantes-riojanos-protestan-Educacion_TINIMA20111117_0946_3.jpg

http://www.laudepalaciogranda.com/media/83728/img_7595.jpg?width=500&height=300
Or this, a duel, battle back by, posting a picture back a a single picture of a blonde Italian but with the Italian flag....like this...I know he like to post mainly blondes from South of troy, so good luck. (remember the challenge is posting a single picture of a blonde Italian with it's flag, the Italian flag)
https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xlf1/v/t35.0-12/11973351_1041309419243384_1277674175_o.jpg?oh=7eb5 746b776c4ac95e056c2d3110f4f1&oe=55E2F445

alnortedelsur
08-29-2015, 06:11 AM
Or this, a duel, battle back by, posting a picture back a a single picture of a blonde Italian but with the Italian flag....like this...I know he like to post mainly blondes from South of troy, so good luck. (remember the challenge is posting a single picture of a blonde Italian with it's flag, the Italian flag)
https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xlf1/v/t35.0-12/11973351_1041309419243384_1277674175_o.jpg?oh=7eb5 746b776c4ac95e056c2d3110f4f1&oe=55E2F445

And this girl is from Murcia, in Southeastern Spain.

Ctwentysevenj
08-29-2015, 07:18 AM

http://cdn2.stbm.it/sportlive/gallery/foto/altri-sport/francesca-doveri-foto/francesca-doveri-4.jpeg?-3600

http://blog.donga.com/sjdhksk/files/2011/09/10942410871315669138.jpg

Antimage
08-29-2015, 07:20 AM
:picard1:

Ctwentysevenj
08-29-2015, 07:22 AM
That's enough. Time to close this thread.

solaris
08-29-2015, 08:09 AM
obviously israel.

Ibericus
08-29-2015, 12:48 PM
http://cdn2.stbm.it/sportlive/gallery/foto/altri-sport/francesca-doveri-foto/francesca-doveri-4.jpeg?-3600
This thread is about Spaniards, not Italians...

Guanimaa
08-29-2015, 03:57 PM
I would guess most of them as Puerto Rican or Cuban in the New world: