PDA

View Full Version : Man hires a hitman against himself.

King Niko
08-29-2015, 01:48 AM
A man posted updates on for over a month and a person made a video on it..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsTIT-enBtQ

Sum up of the video if you do not want to watch it all like I did.

So this man bored with his life, Alone, no family, went onto the deep web to hire a hitman to come kill him,

So forth so forth, he played tag with the hitman, he bought guns, etc. was prepared, he left hints for the hitman, and eventually at one point through the hitman obtaining his bank account and too see transactions, which he found out by using his debit card at multiple motels, he chased the hitman which the hitman had him set up and shot at him, almost dying he got out, he then got a call later by the hitman, the person used his debit card to buy a pre-paid cellphone which through bank statements you can find out a pre-paid if you use debit card to buy it. So forth so forth, he intentionally used his card at a ATM in a far away place after buying a ATV, The hitman came this time with a un-marked car, since before he got the Hitmans info through his license and got the information from a local DMV, ( if you ask Why did the Hitman not use a un-marked car in the start, it was because he probably thought nobody would pay 30,000 USD to have themselves killed and thought the person was unprepared. ), so the guy shoots the Hitman once in the back and the Hitman gets away eventually after a shootout. Eventually ( this is in Vegas and outskirts ) he finds where the Hitman is staying, ( Hotel ) and leaves a note on his door, the Hitman comes but the person knowing the area gets him in the knee and said it pretty much exploded his leg off, and he talked to the Hitman before he shot him through the temple with a clean shot, a little he said the Hitman was good sport about the whole thing even knowing he was going to die. After the guy killed him, and sent the car off the side of the mountain exploding in fire, etc., he stated a lot of weird stuff was happening and that the company he sent payment too was well connected and still after him, but not too kill, they hacked his computer and started messaging him and causing stuff to happen, he talked about how people around him seemed to be against him and he could trust no one, so on, he met a cop who talked about the incident, but he said nobody knew about him killing his hitman and it wasnt on the news.. so it was weird for the cop to know. he then said as it went on, a couple days later on the command prompt of the computer they told him to go and meet somewhere and that is where the updates stop.

So he could be dead, etc.

I advise watch the video for SPECIFICS. It was a AMAZING story ( even if it is real or fake )

I thought about the fact of having a Hitman chasing you and you having a game of "tag" and at the end one of you would be dead.

Seems crazy! but none of the less a amazing thing to listen too!

Proctor
08-29-2015, 01:59 AM
Listening to it now, it actually sounds like a pretty interesting hypothetical scenario!

King Niko
08-29-2015, 02:03 AM
Listening to it now, it actually sounds like a pretty interesting hypothetical scenario!

It does, the story gets much more intriguing as it goes on.. I found myself lost with time listening too it!