PDA

View Full Version : Chad executes 10 Boko Haram members 1 day after verdict in rare use of death penalty

European Knight
08-30-2015, 08:40 AM
N'DJAMENA, Chad - Chad executed by firing squad 10 members of Boko Haram on Saturday, the security minister said, marking the first use of the death penalty since the country bolstered its anti-terror measures last month.

The 10 men were sentenced to death on Friday after being convicted of crimes including murder and the use of explosives. They were killed at around 11 a.m., Ahmat Mahamat Bachir, the security minister, said Saturday.

Those killed included Bahna Fanaye, alias Mahamat Moustapha, who Chadian officials have described as a leader of the Nigeria-based group.

Chad has vowed to take a leading role in a regional force to fight Boko Haram that is also expected to include soldiers from Cameroon, Benin and Niger in addition to Nigeria. Boko Haram has targeted Nigeria's neighbours in regular attacks this year.

See more at: Chad executes 10 Boko Haram members 1 day after verdict in rare use of death penalty (http://www.princegeorgecitizen.com/news/world/chad-executes-10-boko-haram-members-1-day-after-verdict-in-rare-use-of-death-penalty-1.2044593)

Ctwentysevenj
08-30-2015, 08:47 AM
Nice and quick. No fucking around.

King Niko
08-30-2015, 06:51 PM
Upsetting :/ Boko Haram will own Africa soon though.

Wadaad
08-30-2015, 07:07 PM
Nice and quick. No fucking around.

Hey autistic dipshit, Chad is a Muslim country, the executioners were Muslim. I thought Muslims didnt deal with ISIS and other fanatics enough?

Wadaad
08-30-2015, 07:20 PM
Upsetting :/ Boko Haram will own Africa soon though.

They are idiots...but the name "boko haram" is a beautiful name and a beautiful sentiment. As someone who got 'Boko-ized' in the west, I can confirm...boko is indeed haram

Queen B
08-30-2015, 07:52 PM
Well done Chad.

King Niko
08-30-2015, 08:09 PM
They are idiots...but the name "boko haram" is a beautiful name and a beautiful sentiment. As someone who got 'Boko-ized' in the west, I can confirm...boko is indeed haram

Yea I agree, I am no fan of Boko Haram, but I think they just can not be stopped, just like ISIS can not be stopped.