PDA

View Full Version : My solution

Jehan
08-30-2015, 04:05 PM
Around 725 000 British (protestant) citizens lives in northern ireland.
England welcome around 400 000 immigrants by year.

Instead of welcoming immigrants from third world, england should welcome protestant from northern ireland who will have a better integration in UK than africans or indians.
It will be a great move from them and show to Ireland they wants to live in peace.
Ireland ca be one and the violence stop.

What do you think?

Bezprym
08-30-2015, 04:10 PM
What do you think?

If they would have a choice to stop the migration from other countries, they will do it already. So it's not like "they want" foreign migrants, what means that such solution is unable to follow.

abcd123
08-30-2015, 04:11 PM
It'll never work.The Irish don't want to leave their homelands,they want to live where their ancestors lived,and the way they want to live!They are proud people,good luck moving them from their homeland.

Jehan
08-30-2015, 04:12 PM
If they would have a choice to stop the migration from other countries, they will do it already. So it's not like "they want" foreign migrants, what means that such solution is unable to follow.

If a country want to stop migration from other country they can. That's just a legend, liberals wants to remain us to avoid people put in question immigration.

Bezprym
08-30-2015, 07:59 PM
If a country want to stop migration from other country they can. That's just a legend, liberals wants to remain us to avoid people put in question immigration.

Everything you do has its consequences. If you deny it, please study politology. United Kingdom is the same situation as is France with Northern Africa. Why you, French, accept any immigrants from Algieria? Please, tell me. Why, from all immigrants, Northern African people are quite common in France nowadays? Why not from other parts?

Lawalye
08-30-2015, 08:11 PM
Everything you do has its consequences. If you deny it, please study politology. United Kingdom is the same situation as is France with Northern Africa. Why you, French, accept any immigrants from Algieria? Please, tell me. Why, from all immigrants, Northern African people are quite common in France nowadays? Why not from other parts?

Language + family .

Jehan
08-31-2015, 10:21 AM

Politicals elit support massive immigration to destroy countries.
We have immigrants from all other the world. Of course immigrants who don't speak french will go in UK and the one who speak french will prefer come here or in belgium.

A lot of nations have a strict immigration policy like Japan, South Korea... without bad consequence. It's the opposit.
I don't get your point.

Bezprym
08-31-2015, 10:24 AM
Politicals elit support massive immigration to destroy countries.
We have immigrants from all other the world. Of course immigrants who don't speak french will go in UK and the one who speak french will prefer come here or in belgium.

A lot of nations have a strict immigration policy like Japan, South Korea... without bad consequence. It's the opposit.
I don't get your point.

My point is, that almost everyone here is against immigration, many people outside forum are against immigration, BUT their wishes change nothing. You prefer solution which is about decreasing the number of immigrants, while many people would want to decrease it even without Northern Ireland involved. But they can't.

Jehan
09-04-2015, 02:15 PM
My point is, that almost everyone here is against immigration, many people outside forum are against immigration, BUT their wishes change nothing. You prefer solution which is about decreasing the number of immigrants, while many people would want to decrease it even without Northern Ireland involved. But they can't.

Their wishes change nothing because people against immigration are still a minority or at least a minority really vote for anti-imigration party.

My point was to make with one stone two hits.

Dr. Robotnik the Subbotnik
09-04-2015, 02:18 PM
It'll never work.The Irish don't want to leave their homelands,they want to live where their ancestors lived,and the way they want to live!They are proud people,good luck moving them from their homeland.

No, he's talking about British-Irish :D

Wadaad
09-04-2015, 02:20 PM

If this is true, why are there so many Irish in Boston?

Neon Knight
09-06-2015, 02:58 AM
Around 725 000 British (protestant) citizens lives in northern ireland.
England welcome around 400 000 immigrants by year.

Instead of welcoming immigrants from third world, england should welcome protestant from northern ireland who will have a better integration in UK than africans or indians.
It will be a great move from them and show to Ireland they wants to live in peace.
Ireland ca be one and the violence stop.

What do you think?

I have had the same idea - give NI to the Republic in about 7 years and let the protestants come to Britain instead of other immigrants over that time period. They could also be given some money to help them settle (reduce foreign aid to pay for that). Maybe half of them would make the move. I hate their accents but their children would grow up and fit in perfectly, without the tribal madness.