PDA

View Full Version : Fall of France

poiuytrewq0987
08-19-2010, 11:47 PM
No, the Germans didn't kick the French's rears again. Read on. ;)

Some internet sites have reported that the number of babies born to blacks in Paris, France, is now 54%, according to the medical reports of the incidence of drepanocytosis in that country.

These reports are slightly distorted, for a number of reasons, but most importantly are actually an understatement of the true situation.

First of all, it seems that many of these “white nationalist” websites don’t seem to know that drepanocytosis is the fancy name (1) for sickle cell disease, or sickle cell anemia (SCD or SCA), about which I wrote quite a bit in March of the Titans. (2)

http://www.arthurkemp.com/?p=526

Debaser11
08-19-2010, 11:51 PM
Am I a bad person for mentioning that I'd rather it were the case that Hitler's tanks were rolling back into France instead of a bunch of third worlders?

Peasant
08-19-2010, 11:53 PM
Is that Arthur Kemp the BNP bloke?

poiuytrewq0987
08-19-2010, 11:54 PM
Is that Arthur Kemp the BNP bloke?

I think it's the one who wrote March of the Titans book.

Crossbow
08-20-2010, 05:36 PM
Am I a bad person for mentioning that I'd rather it were the case that Hitler's tanks were rolling back into France instead of a bunch of third worlders?

But Germany is being overrun by Turks and other third world ethnics. Besides they are still being blackmailed with WW II and the Holocaust, which is an excellent money source for those involved.
65 years of re-education have done a lot of damage there. Voilà.