PDA

View Full Version : Brazil! Where is Lidiane Leite???

Marusya
09-06-2015, 02:08 PM
Who elected this bimbo??? Oh, wait, men voting with their dicks. :eyes

http://i60.tinypic.com/2jadit0.jpg

The mayor of the small Brazilian town of Bom Jardin is missing, after being accused of embezzling some $1 million. Lidiane Leite, 25, governed through her Whatsapp account, and was last seen in mid-August. She since been replaced by her deputy.

Residents complained that Leite spent most of her time in a nearby big city, as evidenced by the numerous selfies she posted at nightclubs and parties there. Her cabinet members said she communicated with them primarily by text.

http://i62.tinypic.com/spirfc.jpg

"She started flaunting a luxurious lifestyle that her salary couldn't afford," said police officer Max Ribeiro. "She was traveling, doing plastic surgeries, and buying expensive cars."

http://i61.tinypic.com/kd222v.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3218036/Glamorous-young-mayor-goes-run-accused-embezzling-education-funds-running-town-remotely-WhatsApp-Brazil.html

Selurong
09-06-2015, 02:21 PM
Lol governing via text and whatsapp!

;)

spanish catalan
09-06-2015, 02:29 PM
this is Brazil :)

Marusya
09-06-2015, 02:30 PM

Where men vote with their dicks??? ;)

abcd123
09-06-2015, 02:32 PM

I can't and don't want to imagine how that looks and happens.

Marusya
09-06-2015, 02:33 PM
I can't and don't want to imagine how that looks and happens.

Me either, actually. :D

spanish catalan
09-06-2015, 02:33 PM

yes, more or less this

Linebacker
09-06-2015, 02:34 PM
Voting with dicks?

She is anything but attractive.

Marusya
09-06-2015, 02:37 PM
yes, more or less this

Vote with dick, protest later. I see how things work in Brazil... ;)

Marusya
09-06-2015, 02:39 PM
Voting with dicks?

She is anything but attractive.

This is after plastic surgery. Actually, she looks like a cheap whore (to me).

spanish catalan
09-06-2015, 02:43 PM
This is after plastic surgery. Actually, she looks like a cheap whore (to me).

yes, but light traits not is so common in Brazil, this attracts men :)

Mario M.
09-06-2015, 02:46 PM

You haven't seen our dicks.

Marusya
09-06-2015, 02:48 PM
yes, but light traits not is so common in Brazil, this attracts men :)

I see what you mean. Her look is rare and in high demand. One of my roommates in college spent a summer in Mexico. She was a Spanish major. My friend has white blond hair and blue eyes (Norwegian ancestry). She couldn't even ride the bus because guys kept touching her and her hair. "Su pelo! Su pelo!" She said it happened everywhere she went. She started wearing a hat. :lol:

Marusya
09-06-2015, 02:55 PM
You haven't seen our dicks.

Do I need to???

abcd123
09-06-2015, 03:01 PM
Do I need to???

I see you're getting some indecent proposals,haha.

Mario M.
09-06-2015, 03:08 PM
Do I need to???

Not really. But you'd be missing out on quite the opportunity :laugh:

curupira
09-06-2015, 03:26 PM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3218036/Glamorous-young-mayor-goes-run-accused-embezzling-education-funds-running-town-remotely-WhatsApp-Brazil.html

The Daily Mail found a way of posting a pic of a slum in Rio de Janeiro city in the text. She is from the interior of Maranhão state, Northeast Brazil, quite far away from Rio. It is as if when speaking of the Mayor of a small town in Arkansas they posted a pic of a ghetto in New York city. Just the tip of the iceberg of what the treatment of Brazil in international media outlets is like.

This is the location of Bom Jardim (Maranhão):

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/a5/Maranhao_Municip_BomJardim.svg/280px-Maranhao_Municip_BomJardim.svg.png

Rio de Janeiro city (in the state of Rio de Janeiro):
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/c3/RiodeJaneiro_Municip_RiodeJaneiro.svg

SupaThug
09-06-2015, 03:31 PM

What do you mean by that?

Anthropologique
09-06-2015, 03:32 PM
Looks like a cheap call girl.

spanish catalan
09-06-2015, 03:34 PM
What do you mean by that?

Brazil is one country very complicated

Anthropologique
09-06-2015, 03:35 PM
I see what you mean. Her look is rare and in high demand. One of my roommates in college spent a summer in Mexico. She was a Spanish major. My friend has white blond hair and blue eyes (Norwegian ancestry). She couldn't even ride the bus because guys kept touching her and her hair. "Su pelo! Su pelo!" She said it happened everywhere she went. She started wearing a hat. :lol:

Light hair is more common in Brazil than Mexico.

SupaThug
09-06-2015, 03:36 PM

True...how does it relate to the topic?

Anthropologique
09-06-2015, 03:36 PM

Yeah, you guys have an inordinate number of racial categories. Interesting codification methods.

Marusya
09-06-2015, 03:52 PM
Not really. But you'd be missing out on quite the opportunity :laugh:

I'm sure your dick is great. HOWEVER, when it comes to dicks, I think the person attached to the dick counts for more. ;)

Argentano
09-06-2015, 03:54 PM

haha "su pelo,su pelo?" this cannot be true!

SupaThug
09-06-2015, 03:56 PM

Sounds like BS that her friend invented and then told her...I am sure that average mexicans aren't this retarded!

Marusya
09-06-2015, 04:05 PM

That's what she told me. :D She was so embarrassed because no in the USA ever pays much attention to her hair like she experienced in Mexico.

Wadaad
09-06-2015, 04:06 PM
She is smarter than she looks. In broken societies like Brazil, you have to look out for numero Uno...good job Lidiane

Carlito's Way
09-09-2015, 03:18 AM
Sounds like BS that her friend invented and then told her...I am sure that average mexicans aren't this retarded!

Marusya is an idiot making things up, since in Mexico no one finds blonde hair to be an attractive trait and also blonde hair might not be common but there are many white american tourist in Mexico who carry blonde traits and no one says such retard shit
i also have blonde cousins in Mexico and no one tells them that, now gingers are a different thing, if she wouldve said her friend was a ginger and she was told that in Mexico, i would believe since gingers are rare in the country
but blonde? this hoe is retarded with her made up stories

bezant
09-13-2015, 03:11 AM
She was elected in 2012 (http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-08-31/brazil-mayor-reportedly-runs-city-via-whatsapp-message-service/6738878), so it means that she was aged 22 when elected as mayor. How can be that possible!?

Aodhan
09-13-2015, 03:17 AM
Welcome to our country

Also
09-13-2015, 03:38 AM
The Daily Mail found a way of posting a pic of a slum in Rio de Janeiro city in the text. She is from the interior of Maranhão state, Northeast Brazil, quite far away from Rio. It is as if when speaking of the Mayor of a small town in Arkansas they posted a pic of a ghetto in New York city. Just the tip of the iceberg of what the treatment of Brazil in international media outlets is like.

This is the location of Bom Jardim (Maranhão):

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/a5/Maranhao_Municip_BomJardim.svg/280px-Maranhao_Municip_BomJardim.svg.png

Rio de Janeiro city (in the state of Rio de Janeiro):
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/c3/RiodeJaneiro_Municip_RiodeJaneiro.svg

British people aren't generally very bright, even if they are writing on papers and are supposed to be more elucidated. "Man, I am making this news about Brazil, lemme put a pic of a slum in Rio de Janeiro, nevermind the event happened thousands of miles away and has nothing to do with the city of Rio".

SupaThug
09-13-2015, 03:57 AM
Welcome to our country

Go spread your complexes elsewhere!

Aodhan
09-13-2015, 04:06 AM
Go spread your complexes elsewhere!

Stop trying to hide, Brazil is not a wonderland, stop trying to show that it is a perfect country on the internet.

SupaThug
09-13-2015, 04:15 AM
Stop trying to hide, Brazil is not a wonderland, stop trying to show that it is a perfect country on the internet.

Can you show a comment when I said Brazil is a wonderland or that its a perfect country?Elaborate please!I am curious about knowing more about yor ''unique point of view''.

Longbowman
09-13-2015, 04:44 AM
Do Brazilian men have any taste at all?

Longbowman
09-13-2015, 04:48 AM
That's what she told me. :D She was so embarrassed because no in the USA ever pays much attention to her hair like she experienced in Mexico.

It happened in my village in Wales too. This black couple came on holiday and everyone was like 'their hair, their hair!' and we all touched it. They started to wear hats, too, but we had never seen hats before, either, so we all grabbed those as well. Then they left. This was like six years ago though, now I've seen like eight blacks so I'm not too shocked by it.

finding it hard to believe those Mexicans had never seen a girl with bleached hair

Marusya
09-13-2015, 11:34 PM
It happened in my village in Wales too. This black couple came on holiday and everyone was like 'their hair, their hair!' and we all touched it. They started to wear hats, too, but we had never seen hats before, either, so we all grabbed those as well. Then they left. This was like six years ago though, now I've seen like eight blacks so I'm not too shocked by it.

finding it hard to believe those Mexicans had never seen a girl with bleached hair

:rofl_002: