PDA

View Full Version : The Destruction of European Culture

Lulletje Rozewater
08-22-2010, 08:22 AM
What a shocker

http://sarahmaidofalbion.blogspot.com/2010/08/destruction-of-european-culture.html

Gamera
08-24-2010, 06:11 PM
25% of Belgium is Muslim? Wow... well checking from Wikipedia it says it's the capital Brussels the one who has 25% muslim population.

Libertas
09-05-2010, 06:46 PM
Demographic matters must be taken in hand if the Europe we love is to survive.

Foxy
09-08-2010, 07:41 AM
It's... devasting.
And people do nothing to stop it. Most people DON'T KNOW the reality.
Lucky I like travelling and I have seen with my eyes what is happening in France and Germany.
My boyfriend is a skeptist and not-racist guy, but when he went to Munich and saw all those muslims even he said ironically: <<Here we go from the very light to the very dark. It's disgusting>>

Sahson
09-08-2010, 08:29 AM
SaTW, joked about America turning darker because of illegal immigration. Over there they are aware they have immigration problems. In Europe, I think most of us know we have immigration problems.

My mother who isn't a racist, and is an egalitarian, realizes that the immigration that is happening to England, and France, will change our countries but not as we know it.

My father is blunt, he is always coming up with pakistani jokes. I tried to justify the cause of immigration when I was in my teens, but I am fearing it, because most people I know just shrug their shoulders at it, yet the last census showed there is over 50% pakistanis in Rotherham!

The fertility rates description is quite logical, and the fertility being below 1.9 is understandable. The CIA factbooks, have stated Germany has the following information, which doesn't look good for Germany:-

8.16 births per 1000
10.9 deaths per 1000
2.19 migrants per 1000

a population growth of -0.053%

It never occurred to me that this might also constitute the muslims too. I just imagined it being estimate data from European Germans. but it's very worrying to think that by the time I'm 40, Muslims might be just becoming the slight majority of my country.

But if our Monarch was true to our people(UK) she would kick them out while she could.

Tyrrhenoi
09-08-2010, 08:35 AM
LoL you know what is ironic?... they advertise on this page with 'muslim marriage organisations' in the bar beneath Klepzeikers post.

Crossbow
09-08-2010, 08:50 AM
LoL you know what is ironic?... they advertise on this page with 'muslim marriage organisations' in the bar beneath Klepzeikers post.

Yes, you always get publicity from muslim marriage or muslims converting sites and so on, when user's contributions mention that term often enough. That goes for every subject discussed on this forum by the way. In order to avoid that we should use an other terminology for Muslims and concepts connected to them. That might be a bit laborious, so...

Debaser11
09-08-2010, 08:56 AM
And when the West disappears, its essence may be gone for good. I doubt there will be a culture around to pick it up and admire the pieces like Christendom did with the Greeks. It's TKO. Lights out. Ashes to ashes. Brazilian/Bladerunnereque societies for all. Very bleak. Even now, people are so unaware of just how great the West is relative to other civilizations because concepts rooted in virtue ethnics like eudaimonia are ignored because a logical application would reveal political correctness and cultural relativism to be the shams that they are. An anti-intellectual era has preceded the big fall. Maybe the final fall.

Sahson
09-08-2010, 09:15 AM
I keep relating the turn of the century to be very similar to the West Roman empire from 234CE - 476CE.

People today are looking for spiritual then they were in the 70's - 90's. At the time of the decline of the roman empire, more and more people became Christians, and did not want to be a part of the army, and live like a good christian.

Roman armies accepted more barbarians into the army, and some barbarians lead the armies. The treatment to outsiders of the roman empire, was far more lenient then 200 years before. Outsiders were treated as roman citizens, in fact the battle of Thrace. The Visigoths were accepted as citizens of the Roman empire, though they kept on pillaging Greek villages, and continued towards Italy and over in Gaul.

This could be seen to how we are accepting foreigners into our country more, and letting it fly, and do what they wish to do... The westerners went into a fall for about 500 years. Even though the Byzantium empire did thrive, the islam conquest grew and invaded North African, and Eastern Indo-european countries, they even invaded Sicily and the Iberian penisula, while Europe was in the "Dark Ages"

Then What happened? We had the Crusades. Hello Europe, smell the friggin coffee already. How can we forget about the Crusades, the fall of the roman Empire so friggin easily. I think it's quite obvious, we have an agenda against islam, it just seems that Europe has a case of amnesia.

Crossbow
09-08-2010, 09:16 AM
And when the West disappears, its essence may be gone for good. I doubt there will be a culture around to pick it up and admire the pieces like Christendom did with the Greeks. It's TKO. Lights out. Ashes to ashes. Brazilian/Bladerunnereque societies for all. Very bleak. Even now, people are so unaware of just how great the West is relative to other civilizations because concepts rooted in virtue ethnics like eudaimonia are ignored because a logical application would reveal political correctness and cultural relativism to be the shams that they are. An anti-intellectual era has preceded the big fall. Maybe the final fall.

If Western civilization disappears, it will be forever. But to the new immigrant cultures it has no meaning, especially not to Muslims, for they consider the beginning of history equal to that of the beginning of islam. Before there was no history so to speak. When there will be nothing left of Western culture and civilization in all its aspects, it will be quickly forgotten. The new populations shall to turn to their daily rhytms, like nothing has happened before, even if they'll spend their lives in misery, because theŭre not capable of running a highly organised, technically developed state. Moreover, that has been the will of their God, so what is the problem?

Sahson
09-08-2010, 09:35 AM
Here are two comics from Humon Comics of Satw(Scandinavia and the world). America was white, but made him darker because of the illegal immigration...

http://humoncomics.com/art/healthcare.jpg

http://humoncomics.com/art/reality-hits.jpg

The reality is that in 50-100 years time, USA could look like that.

Crossbow
09-08-2010, 09:49 AM
I keep relating the turn of the century to be very similar to the West Roman empire from 234CE - 476CE.

People today are looking for spiritual then they were in the 70's - 90's. At the time of the decline of the roman empire, more and more people became Christians, and did not want to be a part of the army, and live like a good christian.

Roman armies accepted more barbarians into the army, and some barbarians lead the armies. The treatment to outsiders of the roman empire, was far more lenient then 200 years before. Outsiders were treated as roman citizens, in fact the battle of Thrace. The Visigoths were accepted as citizens of the Roman empire, though they kept on pillaging Greek villages, and continued towards Italy and over in Gaul.

This could be seen to how we are accepting foreigners into our country more, and letting it fly, and do what they wish to do... The westerners went into a fall for about 500 years. Even though the Byzantium empire did thrive, the islam conquest grew and invaded North African, and Eastern Indo-european countries, they even invaded Sicily and the Iberian penisula, while Europe was in the "Dark Ages"

Then What happened? We had the Crusades. Hello Europe, smell the friggin coffee already. How can we forget about the Crusades, the fall of the roman Empire so friggin easily. I think it's quite obvious, we have an agenda against islam, it just seems that Europe has a case of amnesia.

I agree with you, but the average citizen has no historical consciousness at all. They tend to apply modern political standards to the problems we face today. There doesn't seem to be parallels with history for that matter. All the more surprising, for modern Muslims frequently do refer to that past.
History for modern people is something which happened a long time ago, they wish to look forward. Many people can't even tell you in which century Napoleon was born.
And then there is the persistent belief that all can be solved by understanding and dialogue. It is the mistake of believing that we can find solutions following our own standards.
Muslims have different standards, and they don't need ours. I can't blame them for that either, but by now we should finally recognize where they're up to.

Debaser11
09-08-2010, 10:05 AM
Here are two comics from Humon Comics of Satw(Scandinavia and the world). America was white, but made him darker because of the illegal immigration...

http://humoncomics.com/art/healthcare.jpg

http://humoncomics.com/art/reality-hits.jpg

The reality is that in 50-100 years time, USA could look like that.

This comic has a clear multi-culturalist slant:

http://www.groovily.com/d/115-1/X+Men+Poster.jpg

I still enjoy it. But Professor Xavier is constantly advocating co-existence while Magneto is (imo) more sensible to a certain degree (which is partly why he's a fascinating villain). Even the classy pop culture in the United States (I do believe X-Men is mostly classy, though not always), makes deep assumptions about human nature by painting the co-existence crowd (i.e. multi-cultists) as the heroes despite no historical evidence to really back up their claims that such a vision is possible in any desirable way.

Sahson
09-08-2010, 10:18 AM
I agree with you, but the average citizen has no historical consciousness at all. They tend to apply modern political standards to the problems we face today. There doesn't seem to be parallels with history for that matter. All the more surprising, for modern Muslims frequently do refer to that past.
History for modern people is something which happened a long time ago, they wish to look forward. Many people can't even tell you in which century Napoleon was born.
And then there is the persistent belief that all can be solved by understanding and dialogue. It is the mistake of believing that we can find solutions following our own standards.
Muslims have different standards, and they don't need ours. I can't blame them for that either, but by now we should finally recognize where they're up to.

You see Chinese would tolerate this kind of shit from Muslims. Okay China has 56 Ethnic groups, but the Hans are the most dominant, and they wouldn't let muslims mess up with their policies unlike Europe.

Even Malaysia takes priorities in the indigenous Malays regardless of social class, etc. Chinese malays are treated like Second class citizens, despite some of the families have been their since the 1300's, and the indian-Malays, they don't really care about.

If Europe goes down the gutters, all I can think is that China will continue to thrive, which is better then any islamic reign.

Debaser11
09-08-2010, 10:23 AM
You see Chinese would tolerate this kind of shit from Muslims. Okay China has 56 Ethnic groups, but the Hans are the most dominant, and they wouldn't let muslims mess up with their policies unlike Europe.

Even Malaysia takes priorities in the indigenous Malays regardless of social class, etc. Chinese malays are treated like Second class citizens, despite some of the families have been their since the 1300's, and the indian-Malays, they don't really care about.

If Europe goes down the gutters, all I can think is that China will continue to thrive, which is better then any islamic reign.

But it's not like China will be the light of the world. China is mostly insular and does not have a tradition of charity on a scale that the West has. Whether China thrives or not is really completely beside the point. Evidence tells me things will still be bleak.

Austin
09-08-2010, 10:29 AM
What are Pakistani's like? There are not that many in the U.S., are they better than blacks and Mexicans or no?

They are Islamic so I guess they don't do drugs like blacks and Mexicans?

Sahson
09-08-2010, 10:44 AM
But it's not like China will be the light of the world. China is mostly insular and does not have a tradition of charity on a scale that the West has. Whether China thrives or not is really completely beside the point. Evidence tells me things will still be bleak.

I didn't intend to make it seem like that. It's just the better one of the evils. However that's my opinion. China has had a civilization that has been around longer than Ancient Greece. China has been very stable since then, where as europe has been a bit rocky... especially from 350CE to about 800CE

I don't like Modern china's policies anymore then the European on here. Hong Kong is still westernized for the time being, I am not so certain about Macau...

I think my previous posts justify that I do not like what is being happened to europe, or the Americas for that matter at all. All the people I know as well seem to like the idea of mixing too.

A fijian friend who is 1/4 british, 1/2 Australian, plans coupling with an Australian of Italian descent. then some european friends are eying up the chinese... My Croatian friend who's doing a history major seems to be the only one that hates the Muslims, probably because of the Bosnia & Herzegovina issue...

Though in some respects Women are expendable, so whether the "european" race(mixed chinese/european) become the new european race remains to be seen, as in they only have the European culture, and beliefs. Though I do not advocate this, I know plenty of couples though that have coupled and procreated.

What are Pakistani's like? There are not that many in the U.S., are they better than blacks and Mexicans or no?

My hometown is full of them, they are as bad as turks. Many are sponging of the british system, and against anything that England represents for. Mosques are being built, because they complained they have no place for worship.

Foxy
09-08-2010, 11:09 AM

You answered alone: they are muslims.
Worse than this..........

Datches drug too even if they are white.

Crossbow
09-08-2010, 11:52 AM

China will definitely continue expanding economically and gain more influence. I don't know which is more preferable, a Chinese domination or an islamic one. It's like choosing between the least of two evils. After all, we don't know much about the Chinese, they're present in our countries, but always at a very discrete level. In this respect they differ from other immigrant groups in a positive sense. Generally, the Chinese are considered as hard-working people, who do not cause trouble, when we judge by appearances.
But China is also a totalitarian state, and this will not change too much imo. Communism could be established, because it had always been there in the first place. It fitted perfectly their social structures and mentality.
I also think the Chinese elite will find pleasure in defeating the West, which once colonized the country and therefore humiliated it.
As for minorities: I recall the operations undertaken in Urumqi, the capital of the Uyghur people, during the riots in July 2009:

link (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/July_2009_%C3%9Cr%C3%BCmqi_riots)

Radojica
09-08-2010, 12:01 PM
What Ottomans and Sultan Murad I was not able to do, EU will be. Good Job EUropean leaders :clap: :thumbs

Sahson
09-08-2010, 12:42 PM
China will definitely continue expanding economically and gain more influence. I don't know which is more preferable, a Chinese domination or an islamic one. It's like choosing between the least of two evils. After all, we don't know much about the Chinese, they're present in our countries, but always at a very discrete level. In this respect they differ from other immigrant groups in a positive sense. Generally, the Chinese are considered as hard-working people, who do not cause trouble, when we judge by appearances.
But China is also a totalitarian state, and this will not change too much imo. Communism could be established, because it had always been there in the first place. It fitted perfectly their social structures and mentality.
I also think the Chinese elite will find pleasure in defeating the West, which once colonized the country and therefore humiliated it.
As for minorities: I recall the operations undertaken in Urumqi, the capital of the Uyghur people, during the riots in July 2009:

I can not talk about the Chinese government. However when it comes to Chinese people they are fine. Most of them are Buddhist, therefore they will not enforce there religion on you. They are hard working. In Malaysia Sunday was considered a work day. I find the Chinese fine, I don't really understand the xenophobic behavior to the Chinese on this forum.

But then I grew up in Malaysia, among the locals. I was the only white in my Kindergarten class, there was a half-caste though. One of my class-mates in high-school is the son of the Prime minister of Malaysia. Malaysia government takes priority in the indigenous group, and treats the others (chinese-Malay, and Indian Malays) as second rate citizens. However I have never seen any superiority complex from any of the Han, Hmong, and chinese-Malays.

However this is from my Experience living in Singapore, Malaysia, and Perth where there is a large Asian population. Their work ethic is unrivaled. MY father has only but good experiences with hiring Chinese, or burmese, in comparison to Indians, and indigenous Malays.

Lulletje Rozewater
09-09-2010, 08:17 AM

:puke::puke::puke::puke:Why pick on me :D,bloody muslim are not fit to have even a small part of me.

Foxy
09-09-2010, 08:27 AM

In Italy, a Chinese community once made some troubles after some protests. besides we often find illegal medical studios made up in absurd places, like in boxrooms of private houses. Last episode was a medical studios find in a private house where a pseudo-doctor helped Chinese women without visa to remain in Italy to abort. But in my opinion better yellow than muslims.

Crossbow
09-09-2010, 10:27 PM
In Italy, a Chinese community once made some troubles after some protests. besides we often find illegal medical studios made up in absurd places, like in boxrooms of private houses. Last episode was a medical studios find in a private house where a pseudo-doctor helped Chinese women without visa to remain in Italy to abort. But in my opinion better yellow than muslims.

That's what I meant with 'discrete level' . Chinese don't socialize with Europeans, and wish to be autosufficient and 'autonomous' in other societies as well. This includes all circuits, legal or illegal.

Sahson
09-10-2010, 10:18 AM
I am surprised this is not a hot topic, don't people see, this is the extinction of all europeans, it's impossible for use to regain the previous population if we have an infertility rate of 1.3, because we would need it to be 3 for the next generation in order to make it return to the previous level, and if we do that, we have to build an economy that can not only support such a large increase in a developed nation, but have jobs for these people too.

It's not rocket science when you enter this figures in models by the millions. I even did some more research...

If england most recent generation has a population of 10million caucasians. and a ferility rate of 1.6. And lets assume there are 5 million female and males, and that they are all heterosexual, and that none will marry another race, then will a fertility rate of 1.6 that population will go from...

10million to... 8 million. Therefore there is 2 million less people in the next generation. Now pakistanis have a feritlity rate of 4.

so with 4million pakistanis, and assuming the previous circumstances, applied by the previous model, you will have a new generation of 8million people.

Doe's this not warn klaxons in anybody... It can be as little as 3 generations for germans, english and french to become a minority ethnic, and as little as 5 generations for them to no longer exist...

It is clear as day that european coupling needs to happen, and couples should have 2 or more children, unless they want to see the end of their kind, way things are currently going canada, USA, and Australia could be the last vestiges, and then the new europeans will be the asian-european crosses, since this seems to be more common now then 10 years ago...

I know it sounds harsh, and sad, but this is the facts that we are facing...