PDA

View Full Version : 9/11 Koran Burning

Wulfhere
08-23-2010, 08:27 AM
Why hasn't this already become an annual festival of defiance across the free world? Or has it, but been suppressed by the media? There was that church in Florida that got in the news when their proposed burning was banned, but surely they can't have been the first to come up with the idea. Is it already going on all around us, slowly growing but still invisible? Does anyone know of any such event?

poiuytrewq0987
08-23-2010, 08:31 AM
Because every Muslim out there are totally responsible for the 9/11 attacks.

Wulfhere
08-23-2010, 08:51 AM
Because every Muslim out there are totally responsible for the 9/11 attacks.

That's not true and I don't believe that. What is responsible is the promotion of violence and hatred found in the Koran itself.

poiuytrewq0987
08-23-2010, 09:01 AM
That's not true and I don't believe that. What is responsible is the promotion of violence and hatred found in the Koran itself.

Your average Muslim's life goal is not to kill us but to raise a family and have a good life. I've known plenty of good Arab Muslims, just as long they don't come and settle in my home country, we're all good. Just because Britain is having an immigration problem doesn't mean you're excused to make hateful comments about every single Muslim out there.

Wulfhere
08-23-2010, 09:06 AM
Your average Muslim's life goal is not to kill us but to raise a family and have a good life. I've known plenty of good Arab Muslims, just as long they don't come and settle in my home country, we're all good. Just because Britain is having an immigration problem doesn't mean you're excused to make hateful comments about every single Muslim out there.

A Muslim who disagrees with violence is one who ignores his own prophet.

poiuytrewq0987
08-23-2010, 09:12 AM
A Muslim who disagrees with violence is one who ignores his own prophet.

You're pretty funny. I'm sure if your position was reversed, you'd be saying the same thing about Christianity. Islam is just a way of life for them as Christianity is for us. However that doesn't mean I don't mind having Islam in my motherland for I rather to see our different peoples to remain separate than be merged.

Wulfhere
08-23-2010, 09:14 AM
You're pretty funny. I'm sure if your position was reversed, you'd be saying the same thing about Christianity. Islam is just a way of life for them as Christianity is for us. However that doesn't mean I don't mind having Islam in my motherland for I rather to see our different peoples to remain separate than be merged.

I'm no fan of Christianity and I mostly find it disgusting.

poiuytrewq0987
08-23-2010, 09:17 AM
I'm no fan of Christianity and I mostly find it disgusting.

Oh my, you just proved that not every one of us is a Christian. It's the same with Muslims, not every one of them is a Muslim and nor are all of them radical. Some of them are, but not everyone. Just as not all of us are Christian fundamentalists like the Papist/Aequorous/Jon Paul who probably would declare a new crusade if he was the Pope.

Wulfhere
08-23-2010, 09:20 AM
Oh my, you just proved that not every one of us is a Christian. It's the same with Muslims, not every one of them is a Muslim and nor are all of them radical. Some of them are, but not everyone. Just as not all of us are Christian fundamentalists like the Papist/Aequorous/Jon Paul who probably would declare a new crusade if he was the Pope.

What on earth are you on about? If they're not Muslims, then any Koran burning would not be aimed at them anyway.

poiuytrewq0987
08-23-2010, 09:24 AM
What on earth are you on about? If they're not Muslims, then any Koran burning would not be aimed at them anyway.

You assume that every Muslim out there is radical and you assume if they're not then they're horrible, bad Muslim. In a way, you are encouraging them to be radical so you can insult every Muslim out there. Would you like it if they insulted your imaginary cult? Probably not.

Wulfhere
08-23-2010, 09:27 AM
You assume that every Muslim out there is radical and you assume if they're not then they're horrible, bad Muslim. In a way, you are encouraging them to be radical so you can insult every Muslim out there. Would you like it if they insulted your imaginary cult? Probably not.

I don't care what people say about what I do because I happen to believe in freedom of speech - perhaps something only Anglo-Saxons can really understand. The point about Koran burning is that it's an exercise in freedom of speech, and an act of defiance against those who would take it away - either the Muslims themselves if they ever gained control or those who seek to appease them.

Praamžius
08-23-2010, 09:43 AM
The point about Koran burning is that it's an exercise in freedom of speech,

Id say it's rather exercise of unnecessary hatred :p

poiuytrewq0987
08-23-2010, 09:44 AM
The point about Koran burning is that it's an exercise in freedom of speech,

Id say it's rather exercise of unnecessary hatred :p

And his pretentiousness and stupidity.

Murphy
08-23-2010, 11:29 AM
Just as not all of us are Christian fundamentalists like the Papist/Aequorous/Jon Paul who probably would declare a new crusade if he was the Pope.

It warms my heart knowing that you thought of me :D!