PDA

View Full Version : Classify the first Spanish playing in the NFL Alejandro Villanueva

Cristiano viejo
09-09-2015, 02:55 PM
Go Steelers go!
From Andalusia

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/2/2e/Alejandro_Villanueva_football.jpg/250px-Alejandro_Villanueva_football.jpg
http://static.nfl.com/static/content/public/static/img/fantasy/transparent/200x200/VIL407040.png
http://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/assets/images/imported/PHI/photos/spadaro-column-images/2014_NFLDraft/615_alejandro_villanueva_050514.jpg
http://b.smimg.net/14/19/alejandro-villanueva.jpg
https://41.media.tumblr.com/ff9c857767faec96d59171787a3b64a6/tumblr_nborb7EvoA1sis4szo1_400.jpg

Awebo
09-09-2015, 03:00 PM
Atlantid+Alpine.

RMuller
09-09-2015, 03:10 PM
Never heard of him.He must be a rookie or a bench warmer? American born?

Cristiano viejo
09-09-2015, 05:17 PM
Yes, American born from Andalusian parents from Cádiz.

ius semper
09-09-2015, 05:18 PM
Yes, American born from Andalusian parents from Cádiz.

classified as latino I guess.

abcd123
09-09-2015, 05:19 PM
He looks like Chad Wesley Smith.

Cristiano viejo
09-09-2015, 05:21 PM

hehehe yes, American Census is in agreement xD

ius semper
09-09-2015, 05:25 PM
hehehe yes, American Census is in agreement xD

I would go mad

RMuller
09-09-2015, 06:26 PM

Basque in the USA are not classified as Latino.

Cristiano viejo
09-09-2015, 06:28 PM
Basque in the USA are not classified as Latino.

Are they?

RMuller
09-09-2015, 06:31 PM
Are they?

Nope.The Basque lucked out?:laugh: The Basque are not seen as "brown" lol

RMuller
09-09-2015, 06:33 PM
He is tall
Villanueva played college football for the Army Black Knights at several positions including left tackle, defensive lineman, and wide receiver.[3] Though originally recruited as a tight end, he was a defensive end during his freshman season, although he mostly played on special teams. In his sophomore season offensive line coach, John Tice, lobbied to have Villanueva converted to an offensive tackle which succeeded near the end of his sophomore year. By his junior season, he started every game at left tackle. Voted a team captain before his senior year, he reluctantly converted once more to become a 290 pounds (130 kg) wide receiver; a feature story in the Army football program read, "Already touted as the tallest football player in the country, Villanueva completed the transformation from being an offensive lineman for the past two years, to running routes on the field with the starting offense last Saturday night."[1] His height, while reported by Army Football in 2009 to be 6 feet 10 inches (2.08 m),[1] was given by the Philadelphia Eagles in 2014 as 6 feet 9 inches (2.06 m).[4]

ius semper
09-09-2015, 06:35 PM

they are classified as latino. The only spaniard in the death row is a basque and he is classified as latino. I don't think the population hates them like they hate mexicans though. I mean, if the spanish language is seen as a brown one is because of you guys. Once you got your independence you lost all the territories upon rio grande :picard1:

Cristiano viejo
09-09-2015, 06:38 PM

Because they are not brown :lightbul:
Even Arabs are seen as white in the retard American Census :lol:

RMuller
09-09-2015, 06:42 PM
they are classified as latino.

I read Basque are not classified as Latinos.

The only spaniard in the death row is a basque and he is classified as latino.

Your sources??

I don't think the population hates them like they hate mexicans though.

Are you talking about the Basque or Spaniards?

I mean, if the spanish language is seen as a brown one is because of you guys.

And?

Once you got your independence you lost all the territories upon rio grande :picard1:

Charnego why are you mad?:victory0:

RMuller
09-09-2015, 06:42 PM
Because they are not brown :lightbul:
Even Arabs are seen as white in the retard American Census :lol:

Dude the census means shit. Arabs are seen as foreign and non-white.

ius semper
09-09-2015, 06:46 PM
I read Basque are not classified as Latinos.

Your sources??

Are you talking about the Basque or Spaniards?

And?

Charnego why are you mad?:victory0:

Do you even know what charnego means? It was a derogatory term to all of the spanish migratory moves to catalonia in the XX century. And since both my parents are catalan and all my father's family is catalan (so is my first surname)... you failed... again, wetback :thumb001:

Cristiano viejo
09-09-2015, 07:01 PM
Dude the census means shit. Arabs are seen as foreign and non-white.

Not according the American Census. So your Basque wannabe agenda is what means shit, as usual.

Cristiano viejo
09-09-2015, 07:01 PM
Do you even know what charnego means? It was a derogatory term to all of the spanish migratory moves to catalonia in the XX century. And since both my parents are catalan and all my father's family is catalan (so is my first surname)... you failed... again, wetback :thumb001:

Wetback :lol:

ius semper
09-09-2015, 07:03 PM
Wetback :lol:

He attacked through the wrong flank, since I have a lot of catalan family, and argagonese, which is about the same genetically. He said charnego while 75-80% of the catalan population has spanish surnames. And 3rd, he said that while he himself in the US is a wetback so...

Cristiano viejo
09-09-2015, 07:06 PM
He attacked through the wrong flank, since I have a lot of catalan family, and argagonese, which is about the same genetically. He said charnego while 75-80% of the catalan population has spanish surnames. And 3rd, he said that while he himself in the US is a wetback so...

Yeah, you live in an Aragonese territory, he lives in California being an Indian from Central Mexico.
Pure shitcano.

RMuller
09-09-2015, 07:07 PM

hehe i know what charnego means. I know that you are a Catalan Incel . :mocking:

RMuller
09-09-2015, 07:08 PM
Not according the American Census. So your Basque wannabe agenda is what means shit, as usual.

Nope. Basque are not seen as Latino or Hispanic in the USA because they are not Spaniards.

RMuller
09-09-2015, 07:10 PM
And 3rd, he said that while he himself in the US is a wetback so...

Im American born. So i could never bee a wetback. I carry an American passport.:thumb001: Not some whimpy Catalan passport.:rolleyes:

ius semper
09-09-2015, 07:32 PM
Im American born. So i could never bee a wetback. I carry an American passport.:thumb001: Not some whimpy Catalan passport.:rolleyes:

oh oh guys he brings an american passport! although he's not even seen as an american in his own "home"... and my pasport is spanish, and in case that catalonia becomes independent I'll have 2 passports. 2 european passports which concorde with my ethnic origin unlike yours.

RMuller
09-09-2015, 07:36 PM
oh oh guys he brings an american passport! although he's not even seen as an american in his own "home"...

Americans are of any race or ethncity. My passport says im an American.

and my pasport is spanish, and in case that catalonia becomes independent I'll have 2 passports. 2 european passports which concorde with my ethnic origin unlike yours.

Why hasn't Catalonia became a free liberated nation? To many incels?

Cristiano viejo
09-09-2015, 07:45 PM
hehe i know what charnego means. I know that you are a Catalan Incel . :mocking:

Nope. Basque are not seen as Latino or Hispanic in the USA because they are not Spaniards.
Oh of course, and Spaniards are seen as Latinos in USA "because they are Latinos":lightbul: Shitcano logic :lol:

Im American born. So i could never bee a wetback. I carry an American passport.
It were your parents these wetbacks :icon_lol:

Lorena
09-09-2015, 07:49 PM
I don't know , atlantid and med ? He is very beautiful

RMuller
09-09-2015, 07:49 PM
Oh of course, and Spaniards are seen as Latinos in USA "because they are Latinos":lightbul: Shitcano logic :lol:

Basque are not seen as Hispanic or Latinos. I don't care how Spaniards are seen.

It were your parents these wetbacks :icon_lol:

All my family came legally to the USA. Over 5.5 million Mexicans came as legal immigrants.

ius semper
09-09-2015, 07:54 PM
Yeah, you live in an Aragonese territory, he lives in California being an Indian from Central Mexico.
Pure shitcano.

No I live in catalonia. Catalonia isn't aragon and has never been aragon. Has been part of a confederation called the aragonese crown though.

ius semper
09-09-2015, 07:56 PM
Americans are of any race or ethncity. My passport says im an American.

Why hasn't Catalonia became a free liberated nation? To many incels?

Why do you call me an incel when you haven't even seen me? Catalonia will decide what to do so let alone that. And why hasn't mexico become a decent country? too many retarded mestizos under the 1'65m who are incapable of keeping a country in order?

RMuller
09-09-2015, 08:03 PM
Catalonia will decide what to do so let alone that.

Your signature reads "Lord protector of Aragonia against the infidels and the invasors". Dude are you confused about your identity? I thought you were Catalan? It seems you are a charnego pretending to be a Catalan nationalist.:rolleyes:
Also Barcelona is full of Moros lol.

And why hasn't mexico become a decent country? too many retarded mestizos under the 1'65m who are incapable of keeping a country in order?

Corruption.

ius semper
09-09-2015, 08:05 PM
Your signature reads "Lord protector of Aragonia against the infidels and the invasors". Dude are you confused about your identity? I thought you were Catalan? It seems you are a charnego pretending to be a Catalan nationalist.:rolleyes:
Also Barcelona is full of Moros lol.

Corruption.

no no no. I do love my aragonese part and since aragon isn't a known place in the world I like to show I'm proud of it. Just as I'm proud to be catalan like the "catalan" icon under my avatar says. I recommend you not to say charnego because almost everyone in catalonia has family from other places so you would probably be beaten and insulted ( being mexican isn't a plus you know).

RMuller
09-09-2015, 08:09 PM
no no no. I do love my aragonese part and since aragon isn't a known place in the world I like to show I'm proud of it. Just as I'm proud to be catalan like the "catalan" icon under my avatar says. I recommend you not to say charnego because almost everyone in catalonia has family from other places so you would probably be beaten and insulted

So the Spaniards conquered the Catalans with out firing a single shoot? Spaniards conquered the Catalans by sending the Charnegos to mix with the Catalans.

( being mexican isn't a plus you know).

Lol why would i care what Catalans mixed with Charnegos think of Mexicans?

Cristiano viejo
09-09-2015, 08:10 PM
Basque are not seen as Hispanic or Latinos. I don't care how Spaniards are seen.
Basques are seen, literally, as "Spanish Sheep Herders"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basque_diaspora#United_States

All my family came legally to the USA. Over 5.5 million Mexicans came as legal immigrants.
Cool story Shit.

No I live in catalonia. Catalonia isn't aragon and has never been aragon. Has been part of a confederation called the aragonese crown though.

Enough for me.

ius semper
09-09-2015, 08:13 PM

Cool story Shit.

Enough for me.

why enough?

Anthropologique
09-09-2015, 08:14 PM

Latino is some stupid U.S. category that pertains only to Western Hemisphere Spanish speaking peoples. Technically, no European, regardless of surname, would qualify as Latino.

Anthropologique
09-09-2015, 08:17 PM
Alpine + Atlantid.

RMuller
09-09-2015, 08:18 PM

Basque aren't considered Hispanic or Latino
http://www.euskalkultura.com/english/news/doubts-regarding-the-number-of-hispanics-in-congress-john-garamendi-for-example-says-he2019s-basque

Cool story Shit.

My parents are American naturalized citizens and carry an American passport and vote in American elections.

RMuller
09-09-2015, 08:19 PM
Latino is some stupid U.S. category that pertains only to Western Hemisphere Spanish speaking peoples. Technically, no European, regardless of surname, would qualify as Latino.

Some Portuguese-Americans have gotten Affirmative Action because they claimed they were Latinos.

ius semper
09-09-2015, 08:20 PM
So the Spaniards conquered the Catalans with out firing a single shoot? Spaniards conquered the Catalans by sending the Charnegos to mix with the Catalans.

Lol why would i care what Catalans mixed with Charnegos think of Mexicans?

No not like that. They abolished the catalan rights at some point and then it kept like that. The immigration issue wasn't a tactic to destroy the catalan identity though as it's quite alive today. Funny you say mixed with charnegos while you yourself are a charnegos descendant living in a country which isn't yours and where people obviously want you out, just like we would think here.

Prove, in case you deny so: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39JYVm8CrXc

RMuller
09-09-2015, 08:25 PM
No not like that. They abolished the catalan rights at some point and then it kept like that. The immigration issue wasn't a tactic to destroy the catalan identity though as it's quite alive today.

El General Franco sent illegal Charnego immigrants to Catalonia to destroy the Catalan identity,Catalan nationalism and Catalan language. You are a perefect example of El General Franco's achievements. :victory0::victory0:

Funny you say mixed with charnegos while you yourself are a charnegos descendant living in a country which isn't yours and where people obviously want you out, just like we would think here.

Prove, in case you deny so: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39JYVm8CrXc

They want illegal Mexicans out. My family are American citizens.

ius semper
09-09-2015, 08:26 PM

I don't think so since spaniards there are considered as so, which I consider an aberration. But well, we won't tell them what rules they have to apply.

ius semper
09-09-2015, 08:28 PM
El General Franco sent illegal Charnego immigrants to Catalonia to destroy the Catalan identity,Catalan nationalism and Catalan language. You are a perefect example of El General Franco's achievements. :victory0::victory0:

They want illegal Mexicans out. My family are American citizens.

wrong again. Actually franco wanted everyone to go to madrid since barcelona was becoming bigger and bigger. As I said before, I'm not a charnego but... it's your issue again. The distinction between illegals and non-illegals like your family is only done by the gouvernment, because the current population sees you as the same.

Anthropologique
09-09-2015, 08:31 PM
I don't think so since spaniards there are considered as so, which I consider an aberration. But well, we won't tell them what rules they have to apply.

You have the choice of checking White, regardless of surname.

RMuller
09-09-2015, 08:33 PM
wrong again. Actually franco wanted everyone to go to madrid since barcelona was becoming bigger and bigger.

Who do you think you are bullchitting? El General Franco wanted to destroy the Catalan language and Catalan identity. Of course you don't see it that way since you are 1/4 Charnego. :rolleyes:

As I said before, I'm not a charnego but...

You are 1/4 Charnego "Huesca" :bored:

it's your issue again. The distinction between illegals and non-illegals like your family is only done by the gouvernment, because the current population sees you as the same.

Dude you don't know. A English Speaking American born Mexican-American does not get discriminated like illegal Mexicans.

RMuller
09-09-2015, 08:35 PM

Did you ever get to my comment #40?
http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?183570-Classify-the-first-Spanish-playing-in-the-NFL-Alejandro-Villanueva/page4

ius semper
09-09-2015, 08:36 PM

wrong. You can keep white hispanic. So you are a different kind of european. And lots of complexed latios check that box so...

Raikaswinþs
09-09-2015, 08:36 PM
goodness what a bull. Villanueva is not exactly a basque surname btw.

Long face, deep set eies, strong eye ridge, straight nose and a fairly standar lighter mediterranean colouring.

Spanish hulky guy.

What else could he be?

ius semper
09-09-2015, 08:40 PM
Who do you think you are bullchitting? El General Franco wanted to destroy the Catalan language and Catalan identity. Of course you don't see it that way since you are 1/4 Charnego. :rolleyes:

You are 1/4 Charnego "Huesca" :bored:

Dude you don't know. A English Speaking American born Mexican-American does not get discriminated like illegal Mexicans.

you are not american dude. You are a mexican living in the states and of course you are complexed about it, your family had to leave your shitty country to have a better live; just like mexicans keep doing today. In fact, your latin brothers call you saltamuros so... Again, franco didn't want to populate catalonia. You were right in the catalan language issue though. And huesca, in aragon, is an aragonese place, not a castillian/andalusian one, so I'd probably say it's even more european than the rest of catalonia.

Cristiano viejo
09-09-2015, 08:42 PM
why enough?
Because to me Catalonia is just an Aragonese territory else.

Basque aren't considered Hispanic or Latino
http://www.euskalkultura.com/english/news/doubts-regarding-the-number-of-hispanics-in-congress-john-garamendi-for-example-says-he2019s-basque

Have you read even the article? John Garamendi saying he is Basque WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW
Basques are considered Spanish in USA, let alone as Hispanics.

My parents are American naturalized citizens and carry an American passport and vote in American elections.
Many wetbacks become American naturalized citizens and carry an American passport and vote in American elections.
Your point is useless.

Anthropologique
09-09-2015, 08:42 PM
Some Portuguese-Americans have gotten Affirmative Action because they claimed they were Latinos.

Sure, because U.S. government Affirmative Action officials are idiots.

BTW, Cape Verdeans are a different story since they are not indigenous Portuguese but
usually have Portuguese surnames. They should be categorized as SSAs but, who knows. The whole system is idiotic.

ius semper
09-09-2015, 08:45 PM
Because to me Catalonia is just an Aragonese territory else.

Have you read even the article? John Garamendi saying he is Basque WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

Many wetbacks become American naturalized citizens and carry an American passport and vote in American elections.
Your point is useless.

you're crazy. Catalonia is catalonia. Aragon is Aragon. Your catalanophobia is the main reason why there's being a breakdown between both territories and people who want to be united like me are the ones who lose. Great job man. I thought you were different.

Gauthier
09-09-2015, 08:56 PM
Atlanto-Cromagnid, with a touch of alpine.

RMuller
09-09-2015, 08:59 PM
you're crazy. Catalonia is catalonia. Aragon is Aragon. Your catalanophobia is the main reason why there's being a breakdown between both territories and people who want to be united like me are the ones who lose. Great job man. I thought you were different.

lmaooo you thought gitano viejo was different? He hates Catalanes and Basque.

RMuller
09-09-2015, 09:01 PM

Retard did you read the article? He isn't list as a Hispanic or a Latino politician.

Your point is useless.

Illegal immigrants aren't American citizens don't be a retard.

Cristiano viejo
09-09-2015, 09:01 PM

Yes, and I am nordicist :lol: I hate Basques, having Basque ancestry myself :lol:
Stop Shitcanadas, brown guy :lightbul:

RMuller
09-09-2015, 09:03 PM
Sure, because U.S. government Affirmative Action officials are idiots.

But some Portuguese-Americans have taken advantage of Affirmative Action because they are or claim to be "Hispanic".

Cristiano viejo
09-09-2015, 09:04 PM
Retard did you read the article? He isn't list as a Hispanic or a Latino politician.
Yes and George Zimmermann is white :rolleyes:

Illegal immigrants aren't American citizens don't be a retard.
Dont be retard yourseld, many illegal immigrants reach to be American citizens with the time. Obama wants all of them achieve it.

RMuller
09-09-2015, 09:05 PM
Yes, and I am nordicist :lol: I hate Basques, having Basque ancestry myself :lol:

Oh yeah you are the biggest Nordicist on the forum.
ROFLMAOOOOO since when did you invent the Basque ancestry? :picard1::lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

RMuller
09-09-2015, 09:06 PM
Yes and George Zimmermann is white :rolleyes:

He isn't white.

Dont be retard yourseld, many illegal immigrants reach to be American citizens with the time. Obama wants all of them achieve it.

My family came as Legal immigrants.

ius semper
09-09-2015, 09:11 PM

Shut up. You also insulted catalonia. You are a disgrace, you hate spaniards when you yourself have spanish blood. So you are a self hating immigrant. And CV is stupid if he thinks so, because spain without us is slightly better than mexico.

Ibericus
RMuller stop derailing threads with your bullshit. We know the american racial census is crap and nonsense. Now back to reality, I classify him as Paleo-Atlantid + Alpine.

Anthropologique
But some Portuguese-Americans have taken advantage of Affirmative Action because they are or claim to be "Hispanic".

Sure. They are taking advantage of a flawed system.

There was a false rumor floating around a few years ago that the U.S. government was going to include Portuguese persons in the Hispanic category. Portuguese - Americans protested and even enlisted Portuguese - American celebrities like Tom Hanks (1/2 Portuguese) and Katy Perry (1/4 Portuguese) to sign petitions against reclassification.

The term Hispanic is confusing and should be done away with. Many people think of Hispanic as a racial category and it is really cultural. Why not just classify Western Hemisphere Spanish speaking people according to country of origin.

ius semper
09-09-2015, 09:19 PM

There was a false rumor floating around a few years ago that the U.S. government was going to include Portuguese persons in the Hispanic category. Portuguese - Americans protested and even enlisted Portuguese - American celebrities like Tom Hanks (1/2 Portuguese) and Katy Perry (1/4 Portuguese) to sign petitions against reclassification.

The term Hispanic is confusing and should be done away with. Many people think of Hispanic as a racial category and it is really cultural. Why not just classify Western Hemisphere Spanish speaking people according to country of origin.

At the end of the day, the census represents what you think you are. Even rmuller could classify himself as white if he wanted.

RMuller
09-09-2015, 09:19 PM
Shut up. You also insulted catalonia. You are a disgrace,

How did i insult Catalonia? The truth hurts?

you hate spaniards when you yourself have spanish blood.

I don't hate Spaniards at all.

So you are a self hating immigrant

hahahah!
Im American born with an American passport.

RMuller
09-09-2015, 09:22 PM

Advantage you think so? Even a few Portuguese-Americans politicians from California have embraced the Hispanic label.

Agree.

ius semper
09-09-2015, 09:32 PM
How did i insult Catalonia? The truth hurts?

I don't hate Spaniards at all.

hahahah!
Im American born with an American passport.

what truth? I don't mind that catalonia has a majority of castillian surnames. You don't hate spaniards but you do envy them. You're just a butthurted mexinarco dude. get lost

RMuller
09-09-2015, 09:40 PM
You don't hate spaniards but you do envy them.

:rotfl: If Spaniards were rich like the Jews i might envy them.

You're just a butthurted mexinarco dude. get lost

Hey don't be so sensitive lol. Don't let your feminine side take over. This forum is for entertainment. Specially for Unemployed Gitano Viejo. :victory0:

Anthropologique
09-09-2015, 09:41 PM
@RMuller

[QUOTE=RMuller;3810583]Advantage you think so? Even a few Portuguese-Americans politicians from California have embraced the Hispanic label.

Yeah, Tony Coelho - a total sleaze bag looking for Hispanic votes. I'm amazed the guy isn't serving time.

ius semper
09-09-2015, 09:42 PM
:rotfl: If Spaniards were rich like the Jews i might envy them.

Hey don't be so sensitive lol. Don't let your feminine side take over. This forum is for entertainment. Specially for Unemployed Gitano Viejo. :victory0:

Yeah. It annoys me when those suppoused spaniards hate their most valuable piece of territory called catalonia.

RMuller
09-09-2015, 09:42 PM
@RMuller

[QUOTE=RMuller;3810583]Advantage you think so? Even a few Portuguese-Americans politicians from California have embraced the Hispanic label.

[quote]Anthropologique Yeah, Tony Coelho - a total sleaze bag looking for Hispanic votes. I'm amazed the guy isn't serving time.

What crime did Tony Coelho commit?

Cristiano viejo
09-09-2015, 10:49 PM
He isn't white.

My family came as Legal immigrants.
Cool story Shit.

Shut up. You also insulted catalonia. You are a disgrace, you hate spaniards when you yourself have spanish blood.
hehehe

Oh yeah you are the biggest Nordicist on the forum.
ROFLMAOOOOO since when did you invent the Basque ancestry? :picard1::lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao
Second time that you show you dont know the mean of the word ancestry. Shitcanos have fame of retards and it seem it is true.

You don't hate spaniards but you do envy them. You're just a butthurted mexinarco dude. get lost
:laugh: +1
What do you expect from a brown immigrant...

EL_BARBARO
09-09-2015, 11:02 PM

Tu, RMuller o como carajo te llames, no crees que te estas pasando ya de molestoso?

American de pacotilla, vete a discutir con tus hermanos americans, y deja ya a los españoles en paz, que no tienes ni putísima idea de lo que estás hablando.

Ridículo tipo este.

Cristiano viejo
09-09-2015, 11:32 PM
Tu, RMuller o como carajo te llames, no crees que te estas pasando ya de molestoso?

American de pacotilla, vete a discutir con tus hermanos americans, y deja ya a los españoles en paz, que no tienes ni putísima idea de lo que estás hablando.

Ridículo tipo este.

Dice que soy no sólo nordicista sino el mayor nordicista del foro... y su nickname es RMuller siendo un triste chicano marrón viviendo en Gringolandia :lol:

Ocho páginas este gaditano... WOW

de Burgh II
09-09-2015, 11:44 PM
Robust paleo-atlantid.

RMuller
09-10-2015, 01:46 AM

Que onda carnal? Que es lo que te molesta homie? Que te pico carnal?

Ridículo tipo este.

En este foro no ay reglas en donde uno puede postear.

RMuller
09-10-2015, 01:48 AM
Dice que soy no sólo nordicista sino el mayor nordicista del foro... y su nickname es RMuller siendo un triste chicano marrón viviendo en Gringolandia :lol:

Mi puse este nombre "nick' porque antes no dejaban entrar a non-Euros. Y claro eres un nor-dick wanabe.

Cristiano viejo
09-10-2015, 02:29 AM
Mi puse este nombre "nick' porque antes no dejaban entrar a non-Euros. Y claro eres un nor-dick wanabe.
You are the nordicist here, I have a Spanish nickname unlike you who being Shitcano use an Anglo nickname.
Live with it, Shitcano-nordicist :thumb001:

RMuller
09-10-2015, 05:31 AM
You are the nordicist here, I have a Spanish nickname unlike you who being Shitcano use an Anglo nickname.

Nick names mean nothing you clown. I already told you why i used RMuller when i registered.

Live with it, Shitcano-nordicist :thumb001:

Your the nordicist ,the sad part is that the real nordics on the forum call you you Moor or Gypsy.:laugh:

EL_BARBARO
09-10-2015, 07:06 AM
Que onda carnal? Que es lo que te molesta homie? Que te pico carnal?

En este foro no ay reglas en donde uno puede postear.

Pero qué triste tiene que ser tu vida, cabrón.

Aquí ningun español es Nordicist, a ver si te lo metes dentro de ese melon que tienes de cabeza.

Ninguno.

Estamos orgullosos de ser lo que somos, ibéricos. No queremos ser nada mas que eso.

Arregla tus cosas que son muchas y graves, y no sigas faltándonos el respeto.

A mí personalmente me estás dando vergüenza ajena.

Te tenía antes en mucho mejor concepto. Me has decepcionado.

Hungarian_master
09-10-2015, 07:45 AM
Paleo Atlantid.

RMuller
09-10-2015, 06:24 PM
Aquí ningun español es Nordicist, a ver si te lo metes dentro de ese melon que tienes de cabeza.

Ninguno.

Cristiano Viejo is a big time Nordicist. He likes to throw "darker Spaniards' under the bus and claim that they are Gypsy or part Gypsy ,foreigners or "sudaca's. Everone knows their is very few mixed Spanish-Latin American couples in Spain.

A mí personalmente me estás dando vergüenza ajena.

I get "verguenza ajena" when no Spaniards comes out and defends the "darker Spaniards" on classification threads when they are thrown under the bus as a gypsy's. A good example is Imna Cuesta.

Cristiano viejo
09-10-2015, 07:13 PM
Nick names mean nothing you clown. I already told you why i used RMuller when i registered.
:blah: :blah::blah: you are a Shitcano-nordicist choosing Anglo names being Mexican :laugh:

Your the nordicist ,the sad part is that the real nordics on the forum call you you Moor or Gypsy.:laugh:
The sad part for you is that I am not Moor or Gypsy but you do are brown like them and I troll you with the truth :laugh:

RMuller
09-10-2015, 07:23 PM
:blah: :blah::blah: you are a Shitcano-nordicist choosing Anglo names being Mexican :laugh:

If i was a Nordicist i wouldn't consider Spaniards white.:rolleyes:

The sad part for you is that I am not Moor or Gypsy but you do are brown like them and I troll you with the truth :laugh:

You have more gypsy and moor blood than me .

Cristiano viejo
09-10-2015, 07:32 PM
If i was a Nordicist i wouldn't consider Spaniards white.:rolleyes:
You are nordicist choosing Anglo nicknames being a Shitcano immigrant. Órale cabrón.

You have more gypsy and moor blood than me .

You would wish it :rotfl:
But even although it was true, at the end of the day my skin is pale and the your brown like the shit :)

RMuller
09-10-2015, 07:39 PM
You are nordicist choosing Anglo nicknames being a Shitcano immigrant. Órale cabrón.

If i was a Nordicist i wouldn't consider Spaniards white. Plenty of odd exotic types among some Spaniards that won't pass for white in the USA.

You would wish it :rotfl:
But even although it was true, at the end of the day my skin is pale and the your brown like the shit :)

Cool, embrace your gypsy and moorish genes.:thumb001:

Cristiano viejo
09-10-2015, 07:57 PM
If i was a Nordicist i wouldn't consider Spaniards white. Plenty of odd exotic types among some Spaniards that won't pass for white in the USA.
Dont tell me your Shitcana life, I am not interested in. You are nordicist since the moment that you chose an Anglo nickname, being brown like the shit, Shitcano and an immigrant parasiting in Gringolandia.

Cool, embrace your gypsy and moorish genes.:thumb001:
I cant, you do, same colour and mentality.

I don't think he's the first. There is a former coach who also played in the NFL but I can't remember his name. I think he was half Spanish, though. I can't remember.

According the Spanish media he is the first
Alejandro Villanueva será hoy el primer español en la NFL
http://www.lavanguardia.com/deportes/otros/20150910/54435191904/alejandro-villanueva-sera-hoy-primer-espanol-nfl.html

RMuller
09-10-2015, 08:06 PM
Dont tell me your Shitcana life, I am not interested in. You are nordicist since the moment that you chose an Anglo nickname, being brown like the shit,

A good % of the Valladolid Consejo your home town won't be considered white in California.

http://i.imgur.com/J6C0wv9.jpg

Shitcano and an immigrant parasiting in Gringolandia.

You sound angry lol. You would know what parasiting is lol .You found a job yet? :rolleyes:

I cant, you do, same colour and mentality.

Embrace your moorish ancestors.:thumb001:

Cristiano viejo
09-10-2015, 08:09 PM
A good % of the Valladolid Consejo your home town won't be considered white in California.
But yes compared with you and your Shitcanos dudes :victory0:

You sound angry lol. You would know what parasiting is lol .You found a job yet? :rolleyes:
I love when your only arguments are a poor expeculations :victory0:

Embrace your moorish ancestors.:thumb001:
I cant, you do, same colour and mentality :thumb001:

RMuller
09-10-2015, 08:16 PM
But yes compared with you and your Shitcanos dudes :victory0:

So you are cool that many Spaniards won't be seen as white in California?I thought Spaniards look British?:confused:

I cant, you do, same colour and mentality :thumb001:

????:confused:

Cristiano viejo
09-10-2015, 08:20 PM
So you are cool that many Spaniards won't be seen as white in California?I thought Spaniards look British?:confused:

That is why you suck nordic dicks and choose Anglo names, Shitcano nordicist. I dont give a fuck about looking British or white according Gringos but you do.

????:confused:
Serously? Are you confused?
You are brown like Moors and Gypsies and you have the same third world mentality.
I am not surprised why Shitcanos score MENA and SSA blood like crazy.

RMuller
09-10-2015, 08:34 PM
That is why you suck nordic dicks and choose Anglo names, Shitcano nordicist. I dont give a fuck about looking British or white according Gringos but you do.

You seem depressed and hurt that most Spaniards don't look like Brits. Did i burst your bubble?:rolleyes:

Serously? Are you confused?
You are brown like Moors and Gypsies and you have the same third world mentality.

I know how to make money. It must be the 1% Jew and Basque blood in me?

I am not surprised why Shitcanos score MENA and SSA blood like crazy.

If Chicanos score Mena and SSA its because the Spaniards. Do you want me to post the DNA results? :cool:
Remember Spaniards double down on the Moor genes. :cool:

Cristiano viejo
09-10-2015, 08:42 PM
You seem depressed and hurt that most Spaniards don't look like Brits. Did i burst your bubble?:rolleyes:
Only in your Shitcana-nordicist mind.
You have Stockolm Syndrom (Plus Down Syndrom) with your Anglo bosses.

I know how to make money. It must be the 1% Jew and Basque blood in me?

hehehe hehehehe hehehehehehehhehehehe Basques are famous around the world for being rich, overall in USA, where they are seen as sepherds :laugh:

If Chicanos score Mena and SSA its because the Spaniards. Do you want me to post the DNA results? :cool:
Remember Spaniards double down on the Moor genes. :cool:
Shitcanos score MENA and SSA because they mixed with Moriscos, Jews and nigga slaves during the Spanish Empire.
Live with it, inferior being.

RMuller
09-10-2015, 08:48 PM
Only in your Shitcana-nordicist mind.
You have Stockolm Syndrom (Plus Down Syndrom) with your Anglo bosses.

Im my own boss. The truth hurts huh?:rolleyes:

hehehe hehehehe hehehehehehehhehehehe Basques are famous around the world for being rich, overall in USA, where they are seen as sepherds :laugh:

The Basque country and Catalonia is wealthier than the rest of Spain.You think i didn't know that?

Shitcanos score MENA and SSA because they mixed with Moriscos, Jews and nigga slaves during the Spanish Empire.
Live with it, inferior being.

Haha, moriscos never made it to Mexico. They were a threat to Spain so they wereN'T allowed to settle in Mexico. Jews came in large numbers to Mexico.
But as i said Spaniards brought the moor genes to Mexico and SSA. I GOT THE dna CHARTS READY. :thumb001:

Cristiano viejo
09-10-2015, 08:53 PM
Im my own boss. The truth hurts huh?:rolleyes:
The only truth is that you suck nordic dick using an Anglo nickname and I troll you easily with this :icon_lol:

The Basque country and Catalonia is wealthier than the rest of Spain.You think i didn't know that?
hahaha the richest regions are Madrid and Navarre, retard. Catalonia he says :laugh2: Catalonis is the most indebted region, ignorant.

Haha, moriscos never made it to Mexico. They were a threat to Spain so they wereN'T allowed to settle in Mexico. Jews came in large numbers to Mexico.
But as i said Spaniards brought the moor genes to Mexico and SSA. I GOT THE dna CHARTS READY. :thumb001:
You are a fully ignorant deniying the obvious truth. Moriscos went to Mexico to fled the Inquisiton along the Jews.
Jews, Moriscos and black slaves gave you your MENA and SSA genes.
SLAVE TRADE RULES, SHIT.

Awebo
09-10-2015, 09:09 PM
10 pages and the guy has only been actually classified like 5 times. :picard1:

Cristiano viejo
09-10-2015, 09:11 PM

The nordicist RMuller is the guilty, he only knows to ruine the threads.

Sikeliot
09-10-2015, 09:11 PM
He could be British or Irish for anyone who did not know.

Armand_Duval
09-10-2015, 09:12 PM

A robust Atlantid type with perhaps a minor cromagnid admixture.

Dude could go perfectly as a white american, but as soon as he says his name and last name he'd be then seen as a white hispanic.

Cristiano viejo
09-10-2015, 09:14 PM

Since he is Spanish, why the hell people could not to think he is Spanish?

Sikeliot
09-10-2015, 09:16 PM
Since he is Spanish, why the hell people could not to think he is Spanish?

In the US Spanish is thought of as Mexican. He doesn't look Italian or Jewish, so the next thing people will go to is a dark haired Brit or Irish.

Cristiano viejo
09-10-2015, 09:17 PM
In the US Spanish is thought of as Mexican. He doesn't look Italian or Jewish, so the next thing people will go to is a dark haired Brit or Irish.

Interesting but it says a very little about the knowledges of Americans.

RMuller
09-10-2015, 09:18 PM
The only truth is that you suck nordic dick using an Anglo nickname and I troll you easily with this :icon_lol:

You think thats trolling me? lol I bet you have dated many men who are blond anglo tourist.

hahaha the richest regions are Madrid and Navarre, retard. Catalonia he says :laugh2: Catalonis is the most indebted region, ignorant.

Another lie.

You are a fully ignorant deniying the obvious truth. Moriscos went to Mexico to fled the Inquisiton along the Jews.
Jews, Moriscos and black slaves gave you your MENA and SSA genes.
SLAVE TRADE RULES, SHIT.

Average Spaniard 5% Moor.
http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article/figure/image?size=medium&id=info:doi/10.1371/journal.pone.0018389.t002
http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0018389

Average Mexican only scores 2.2% MENA. It makes sense that the Moor genes comes from Spain :rolleyes:
The Basque didn't bring the Moor genes .:cool:

RMuller
09-10-2015, 09:23 PM

How many of these Spaniards from Valladolid ,Cristiano Viejo's home town look British. Don't you think many wouldn't be considered white in California? Specially the women. The Border patrol would stop a few and ask them if they are illegal immigrants.

Cristiano viejo
09-10-2015, 09:25 PM
A robust Atlantid type with perhaps a minor cromagnid admixture.

Dude could go perfectly as a white american, but as soon as he says his name and last name he'd be then seen as a white hispanic.

Here you have the proof why this thread is so famous, the nordicist RMuller saying that if he was Basque he would not classified as Latino in USA hehe

You think thats trolling me? lol I bet you have dated many men who are blond anglo tourist.
You are who co-live with blonde Anglos AND in the gayest state of the world, AND having a nordic nickname.

Another lie.
Ask any Spaniard, ignorant.

Average Spaniard 5% Moor.
http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article/figure/image?size=medium&id=info:doi/10.1371/journal.pone.0018389.t002
http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0018389

Average Mexican only scores 2.2% MENA. It makes sense that the Moor genes comes from Spain :rolleyes:
The Basque didn't bring the Moor genes .:cool:
Show a single Spanish dna test where the person scores 5% NA.
Your 5% SSA also is because Spaniards...
Delusional Shitcano... enjoy your negro slave ancestors.

Cristiano viejo
09-10-2015, 09:26 PM
How many of these Spaniards from Valladolid ,Cristiano Viejo's home town look British. Don't you think many wouldn't be considered white in California? Specially the women. The Border patrol would stop a few and ask them if they are illegal
They would be considered white among the Shitcano community... just like 500 years ago hohoho

RMuller
09-10-2015, 09:27 PM

I agree here.

RMuller
09-10-2015, 09:30 PM
They would be considered white among the Shitcano community... just like 500 years ago hohoho

Alot of these in California would not be considered white .Specially the women. The men would be confused for Armenians or Jews.

Cristiano viejo
09-10-2015, 09:32 PM
Alot of these in California would not be considered white .Specially the women. The men would be confused for Armenians or Jews.

According who, your Anglo bosses, my dear nordicist? :laugh:
Speak for yourself, slave! stop sucking Anglo dicks, nordicist, that you are brown and Mexican!
hahaha

RMuller
09-10-2015, 09:32 PM
Here you have the proof why this thread is so famous, the nordicist RMuller saying that if he was Basque he would not classified as Latino in USA hehe

Basque aren't considered Hispanic or Latino. That is a fact.

You are who co-live with blonde Anglos AND in the gayest state of the world,

California is gay friendly and you would fit right in.

Show a single Spanish dna test where the person scores 5% NA.
Your 5% SSA also is because Spaniards...
Delusional Shitcano... enjoy your negro slave ancestors.

Haha. The geneticst who did the test are Spaniards.

RMuller
09-10-2015, 09:35 PM
According who, your Anglo bosses, my dear nordicist? :laugh:
Speak for yourself, slave! stop sucking Anglo dicks, nordicist, that you are brown and Mexican!
hahaha

I live in California. Most of these from your home city would look exotic among Anglo americans. I grew up in an 85% Anglo neighborhood. My schools were 65-70% anglo.
Reality the men would be confused for Armenian or Jews. Some of the women who look non white would be stoped by the border patrol.

Cristiano viejo
09-10-2015, 09:37 PM
Basque aren't considered Hispanic or Latino. That is a fact.
They are considered, literally,

Basque immigration was effectively cut off by the 1921 National Origins Quota Act. Basque immigration was restored by Nevada Senator McCarran's 1952 immigration act, which allowed a quota of 500 Basques (technically 'Spanish Sheep Herders').

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basque_diaspora#North_America

stop with your Basque wannabes fantasies

California is gay friendly and you would fit right in.
Is that why you live there?

Haha. The geneticst who did the test are Spaniards.
I already knew you was going to be unable to show a single dna test of any Spaniard showing 5% NA :laugh:
In the other hand http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?154103-Genetic-quot-Balanced-mestizos-quot-with-pictures-and-DNA-results
:laugh: ENJOY YOUR SLAVE TRADE GENES, Shitcano :thumb001:

RMuller
09-10-2015, 09:56 PM
They are considered, literally,

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basque_diaspora#North_America

stop with your Basque wannabes fantasies

Wikipedia means nothing. Real government sources says Basque are not considered latino or Hispanic.

Is that why you live there?

It's you who has a fetish for blonde spanish nor-dick looking dudes. You can come out of the closet.

I already knew you was going to be unable to show a single dna test of any Spaniard showing 5% NA :laugh:
In the other hand http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?154103-Genetic-quot-Balanced-mestizos-quot-with-pictures-and-DNA-results
:laugh: ENJOY YOUR SLAVE TRADE GENES, Shitcano :thumb001:

http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article/figure/image?size=large&id=info:doi/10.1371/journal.pone.0018389.t002

Gitano genes have been assimilated into the spanish gene pool.:cool::thumb001:
http://oi57.tinypic.com/2ldkhp2.jpg

Cristiano viejo
09-10-2015, 10:06 PM
Wikipedia means nothing. Real government sources says Basque are not considered latino or Hispanic.
American Census means nothing still but what I have posted is what Americans think of Basques. Spanish Sheep Herders.
Live with that.

It's you who has a fetish for blonde spanish nor-dick looking dudes. You can come out of the closet.

Your are the nordicist since you think they look nordic.
I am not surprised since your nickname is Anglo.
A Shitcano who is nordicist is laughable and a fantastic Stockolm Syndrome.

http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article/figure/image?size=large&id=info:doi/10.1371/journal.pone.0018389.t002

Gitano genes have been assimilated into the spanish gene pool.:cool::thumb001:
Gyspies dont mix with anyone, nor in Spain nor in anywhere. Not even with people like Shitcanos with their same skin colour and mentality hehe
And you are not able to post A FUCKING SINGLE dna test of a random Spaniard scoring 5% MENA :laugh:
ENJOY YOUR 5% SSA, GITANO-SHITCANO :icon_lol:

Cristiano viejo
09-10-2015, 10:08 PM
Cristiano trolling mexicans now too? I think he's finally done with ethnicities, will he now start trolling zebras?

Re-view the thread and you will see who started the trolling.

Siberyak
09-10-2015, 10:13 PM
How many of these Spaniards from Valladolid ,Cristiano Viejo's home town look British. Don't you think many wouldn't be considered white in California? Specially the women. The Border patrol would stop a few and ask them if they are illegal immigrants.

That depends on who you ask if they look anglo or white American. Everyone has a different definition/opinion. It's useless to discuss because it goes to a dead end

RMuller
09-10-2015, 10:20 PM
Re-view the thread and you will see who started the trolling.

You opened up a thread for the deportation of mexicans and gasing them.

EL_BARBARO
09-10-2015, 10:24 PM
@Fustan: Not at all, just the opposite.

RMuller
09-10-2015, 10:27 PM
American Census means nothing still but what I have posted is what Americans think of Basques. Spanish Sheep Herders.
Live with that.

Your sources wiki and probably edited by you a few days ago. lol

I am not surprised since your nickname is Anglo.

I registered when non whites weren't allowed on the forum . Thats why i used the nick name.

A Shitcano who is nordicist is laughable and a fantastic Stockolm Syndrome.

Says the guy who has a fetish for blond nor-dick looking spaniards.

Gyspies dont mix with anyone, nor in Spain nor in anywhere. Not even with people like Shitcanos with their same skin colour and mentality hehe
And you are not able to post A FUCKING SINGLE dna test of a random Spaniard scoring 5% MENA :laugh:
ENJOY YOUR 5% SSA, GITANO-SHITCANO :icon_lol:

Spainards have assimilated gyspies over the centuries. The DNA charts don't lie.That's not noise level.
SOUTH ASIAN->>>GYPSIES just incase you can't understand the chart lol

EL_BARBARO
09-10-2015, 10:28 PM

Si tienes algún asunto o problema personal contra alguien resuélvelo con ese alguien EN PRIVADO, y no manchando hilos e hilos enteros con la BASURA de tus comentarios.

Lo unico que consigues es demostrar lo BASURA que eres.

RMuller
09-10-2015, 10:33 PM
Si tienes algún asunto o problema personal contra alguien resuélvelo con ese alguien EN PRIVADO, y no manchando hilos e hilos enteros con la BASURA de tus comentarios.

Cristiano Viejo opened up a thread for the deportation of mexicans and gasing them nazi style. I have no idea why he opened up a thread.

Lo unico que consigues es demostrar lo BASURA que eres.

Basura is when you are a supporter of cristiano viejo.

EL_BARBARO
09-10-2015, 10:38 PM
Cristiano Viejo opened up a thread for the deportation of mexicans and gasing them nazi style. I have no idea why he opened up a thread.

Basura is when you are a supporter of cristiano viejo.

No. Tú estás manchando aquí continuamente a todos los españoles, que antes ellos te habían respetado, como yo.

Tú te has comportado como un maricón, tú eres UN PORQUERÍA.

Y antes no, pero vista tu actitud y leído lo que has escrito, ahora sí que estoy de acuerdo con Cristiano al 100%: Deberian deportarte de USA por maricón, basura y porquería.

Damião de Góis
09-10-2015, 10:41 PM
Spainards have assimilated gyspies over the centuries. The DNA charts don't lie.That's not noise level.

?

South Asian is 0.X% for everyone.

Tooting Carmen
09-10-2015, 11:36 PM
He is some sort of robust Alpine-Med. Btw, how exactly did this thread turn out to be so lengthy?

Cristiano viejo
09-11-2015, 12:24 AM
aaaajaja, now we know from where comes your butthurt :laugh:
I did not ask for gasing you, dont say bullshits :picard1:

it's pretty easy to ignore posts, no need to reflect your bullshit because 1 person said something shitty
1- Why do you talk that to me? Say him.
2- This Chicano is fully obssesed with me. He persecutes me around Apricity in every-fuckin-thread-I-post, like a fuckin retard to insult me and to talk me how much Basque he is, even by PM. I have a lot of his PMs with the same Shitcano garbage.
I already know that I am handsome but hey, this is not normal :lol:

Your sources wiki and probably edited by you a few days ago. lol
loooooooooooool and do you dare to call retard to me? :lol:

I registered when non whites weren't allowed on the forum . Thats why i used the nick name.
1-What stupid argument is this? I am seeing that you registered in November 2011, there are TONS of non-whites who registered before than you. Plus, how the fuck were they to know if you were non-white, retard? :laugh2:
Still you could have used a Spanish surname, you nordicist :bullet puke
2- Are you non white? wow I thought you are a true Conquistador from Basque origins and :zzz:zzz:zzz

Says the guy who has a fetish for blond nor-dick looking spaniards.
You are who have the fetish for nordic people because they are nordic only for you.
Not surprised why you chose an Anglo nickname.

hehe you are completely butthurt and with no ideas, according you French and English (look your own picture) assimilated too the Gypsies :lol:

Ibericus
09-11-2015, 01:28 AM
lol other europeans have equal or more than us, it' has nothing to do with gypsies :picard1:

Anthropologique
09-11-2015, 01:43 AM
This thread is another example of TA as a circus of the insane.

Anthropologique
09-11-2015, 01:43 AM
lol other europeans have equal or more than us, it' has nothing to do with gypsies :picard1:

Of course ...

RMuller
09-11-2015, 03:36 AM
aaaajaja, now we know from where comes your butthurt :laugh:
I did not ask for gasing you, dont say bullshits :picard1:

Well you threw the first stone. Don't act as if you are innocent.

1-What stupid argument is this? I am seeing that you registered in November 2011, there are TONS of non-whites who registered before than you. Plus, how the fuck were they to know if you were non-white, retard? :laugh2:

Well i have no idea if there was non white members on the forum by then.

Still you could have used a Spanish surname, you nordicist :bullet puke

If i was a Nordcist i wouldn't consider Spaniards white.

2- Are you non white? wow I thought you are a true Conquistador from Basque origins and :zzz:zzz:zzz

Mexicans have conquistador ancestors unlike Spaniards like you.

You are who have the fetish for nordic people because they are nordic only for you.

lmaooo. Keep posting the blond Spaniard Nor-dicks.

hehe you are completely butthurt and with no ideas, according you French and English (look your own picture) assimilated too the Gypsies :lol:

Im sure they also absorbed Gypsy genes ,but it seems its your kind that go nuts knowing the true facts.

Cristiano viejo
09-11-2015, 12:24 PM
Well you threw the first stone. Don't act as if you are innocent.
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/5a/46/5c/5a465cbc3d0cf55d2606d69bc37a4c14.jpg

Well i have no idea if there was non white members on the forum by then.
You are a nordicist, you have chosen an Anglo nickname when you could choose one Spanish, like Labaru, Fresa Salvaje or whatever. Also you could have changed it any day, and you have not done so, what it shows how much nordicist you are :thumb001:

If i was a Nordcist i wouldn't consider Spaniards white.
You dont consider Spaniards white. Another proof of your nordicism.

Mexicans have conquistador ancestors unlike Spaniards like you.
Mexicans have colonialist ancestors (99% of Spaniards that travelled to America were colonialists, not conquistadores) and yourself posted that the descendants of the most famous conquistador, Hernán Cortés, are living in Spain :thumbs up

lmaooo. Keep posting the blond Spaniard Nor-dicks.
They are not nordics, they are Spaniards.
Only a nordicist would claim them as nordics. You do, so you are nordicist.

Im sure they also absorbed Gypsy genes ,but it seems its your kind that go nuts knowing the true facts.
Yes, Europeans have Gypsy genes now :rolleyes:

RMuller
09-11-2015, 03:21 PM
You are a nordicist, you have chosen an Anglo nickname when you could choose one Spanish, like Labaru, Fresa Salvaje or whatever.

Those are nicks by Spanish members. I don't live in a Spanish speaking country.And i already told you how i came up with my nickname.

You dont consider Spaniards white. Another proof of your nordicism.

I consider Spaniards white but they are not Nordic looking at all as you claim they are.

Mexicans have colonialist ancestors (99% of Spaniards that travelled to America were colonialists, not conquistadores)

I said it my self.

and yourself posted that the descendants of the most famous conquistador, Hernán Cortés, are living in Spain :thumbs up

Wrong!! I posted the descendants of Moctezuma who live in Spain.
http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?160513-Spanish-Nobility-amp-Moctezuma-Descendant

They are not nordics, they are Spaniards.
Only a nordicist would claim them as nordics. You do, so you are nordicist.

You are a nordicist. You only post blond spanish nor-dick looking men. Not even the kids of Valladolid are blond.:laugh:

Ibericus
09-11-2015, 04:09 PM
You are a nordicist. You only post blond spanish nor-dick looking men. Not even the kids of Valladolid are blond.:laugh:
The fact they look blonde doesn't automatically mean they look nordic.

Awebo
09-11-2015, 04:24 PM
Ya déjense de mamadas. :icon_rolleyes:

Cristiano viejo
09-11-2015, 06:50 PM
Those are nicks by Spanish members. I don't live in a Spanish speaking country.And i already told you how i came up with my nickname.
Another retarded excuse. You could have choose a Spanish nickname as a white Hispanic or even a Spaniard living in USA could have done, but you prefered an Anglo nickname. Nordicism.
Also you can change your nickname in these moments but you do not it. Nordicism.

I consider Spaniards white but they are not Nordic looking at all as you claim they are.
hahaha I dont give a fuck about being nordic or looking nordic, they are only nordics because you are saying it :cool:

I said it my self.
Are you saying that you descend from conquistadores and not colonialists? ok, give me their names.

Wrong!! I posted the descendants of Moctezuma who live in Spain.
http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?160513-Spanish-Nobility-amp-Moctezuma-Descendant

Ah, according you not the descendants of Hernán Cortés but from another conquistadores?
And what is the difference, if you are deniying the conquistador blood in Spain, capullo? :picard1:

You are a nordicist. You only post blond spanish nor-dick looking men.
I dont post nordic looking men.
Your nickname is Anglo aka nordic.
You are the nordicist here.

Not even the kids of Valladolid are blond.:laugh:
:laugh:
http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?182785-My-eight-years-nephew

RMuller
09-12-2015, 06:58 PM
Another retarded excuse. You could have choose a Spanish nickname as a white Hispanic or even a Spaniard living in USA could have done, but you prefered an Anglo nickname. Nordicism.
Also you can change your nickname in these moments but you do not it. Nordicism.

I can choose any name i want. "You could have Chosen a Spanish nickname white hispanic name". Why would i do that?

hahaha I dont give a fuck about being nordic or looking nordic,

Oh yes you do.

Are you saying that you descend from conquistadores and not colonialists? ok, give me their names.

I descend from both and i don't need to give you names.

Ah, according you not the descendants of Hernán Cortés but from another conquistadores?

Of course.

And what is the difference, if you are deniying the conquistador blood in Spain, capullo? :picard

There is no conquistador blood in Spain. If you think there is then you must be very dumb .

I dont post nordic looking men.

Wanabe nordic men lol

You are the nordicist here.

You only post blond spanish dudes. You are a super nordicist and you call all darker spanish posted "gypsies".

:laugh:
http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?182785-My-eight-years-nephew

One in a million?:rolleyes:

EL_BARBARO
09-12-2015, 07:07 PM
He could chose any nick but he chose RMuller, a german surname... who is the payaso here? :rotfl:

And he gave the most childish excuse: They only used to admit white people in this forum.... buaaaaah, I were not a white, buaaaah

It is easy to understand why that supposed old condition to enter in.

Cristiano viejo
09-13-2015, 01:41 AM
I can choose any name i want. "You could have Chosen a Spanish nickname white hispanic name". Why would i do that?
hahaha whats up, no excuses already? :laugh:
You are a Shitcano nordicist, you use Anglo nicknames, STOP SUCKING NORDIC DICKS, weón, que eres de México.

Oh yes you do.
No, I have said thousand times that I hate nordicists, your only (and pathetic) excuse typical of losers is that I post blonde Spaniards, as if the blonde people belong to nordics :lightbul:
They are nordics only in your Shitcano brain. I do nothing to seem nordicist. In the other hand you have an Anglo nickname and croosed the border to live among them. And I am the nordicist hahahaha
People is telling this to you, but hey, you dont have more arguments so I can understand you :icon_lol:

I descend from both and i don't need to give you names.
Te estás quedando sin excusas, buey :laugh:

Of course.

There is no conquistador blood in Spain. If you think there is then you must be very dumb .
Man, you are autistic or something, yourself are admitting above that the descendants of these conquistadores who fucked the descendant of Moctezuma live in Spain :picard1:

There were A LOT of conquistadores that already had children in Spain, my ignorant Shitcano, or that returned to Spain from America, Cortés for example. Saying there are no conquistador blood in Spain, BEING SPAIN ITSELF A LAND OF CONQUISTADORES, is a fantastic argument :laugh2:

But hey, these Chicanos are the true descendants of the conquistadores according you, are not them? :lol:

http://www.ritmourbano.com.mx/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/Aniversario-Brownside-1.jpg

Wanabe nordic men lol
In your nordicist dreams.

You only post blond spanish dudes.
Everybody knows I also post brunette Spaniards. Who are you kidding, brown?

You are a super nordicist and you call all darker spanish posted "gypsies".
hahaha
With these arguments you look like a fuckin retard in the eyes of the people ;)

One in a million?:rolleyes:
Do you think really he is the only blonde kid in my city?
Yes, I think that you think it, you are not that smart xD

RMuller
09-13-2015, 04:36 AM
No, I have said thousand times that I hate nordicists,

Sure you do wanabe nor-dick.

They are nordics only in your Shitcano brain. I do nothing to seem nordicist.

Everyone here says you are a nordicist.

In the other hand you have an Anglo nickname and croosed the border to live among them. And I am the nordicist hahahaha

Man, you are autistic or something, yourself are admitting above that the descendants of these conquistadores who fucked the descendant of Moctezuma live in Spain :picard1:

Only 5,000 live in Spain.

There were A LOT of conquistadores that already had children in Spain, my ignorant Shitcano, or that returned to Spain from America, Cortés for example. Saying there are no conquistador blood in Spain, BEING SPAIN ITSELF A LAND OF CONQUISTADORES, is a fantastic argument :laugh2:

90% of the conquistadors stayed in Mexico. Mexico is the land of Conquistadors.

But hey, these Chicanos are the true descendants of the conquistadores according you, are not them? :lol:

http://www.ritmourbano.com.mx/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/Aniversario-Brownside-1.jpg

Welcome to The Genealogy of Mexico, we start out here with "The Conquistadors"; a list of the individuals that served the King with Cortes. Scholars estimate over 2,200 Conquistadors served under Cortes with one quarter to one third dying in the conflict. It is estimated that over 90% of Cortes' Conquistadors stayed in New Spain (Mexico). Many of these men helped form the basis of Mexico's population today.
There were 102 passengers that came over on the Mayflower in 1620. It is estimated that 25% of all americans are related to them. There were over 2000 of Cortes' conquistadors who started arriving in Mexico from 1519 -1521.

If we traced our ancestors 19 generations back to the time of Cortes, and we had distinct family lines we would end up with roughly one half million direct relations living at that time (our ancestors double every generation we go back). Since many of our family lines have duplicate branches in our family tree we end up with less than the half million but still representing a great many family names. On these pages lie some of our family names and ancestors.
http://garyfelix.tripod.com/~GaryFelix/index1A.htm

Do you think really he is the only blonde kid in my city?
Yes, I think that you think it, you are not that smart xD

I haven't seen many blond kids in your city.

Ctwentysevenj
09-13-2015, 07:53 AM
Looks like he is a first Lieutenant in the US Army
http://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/assets/images/imported/PHI/photos/spadaro-column-images/2014_NFLDraft/615_alejandro_villanueva_050514.jpg

EL_BARBARO
09-13-2015, 10:53 AM
http://www.cerocontenido.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/308725349_c70508b210.jpg
'¡¡ I am from Califffffornia,
I am a Murican,
I've changed my chichimecan surname for a german one,
I am a descendant of Conquistadores,
I am very proud to be Nordic,
as Nordic as Leif Eriksson's ass hair !!'

'Sieg Heil !!!'

Cristiano viejo
09-24-2017, 08:55 PM
Alejandro Villanueva, a U.S. Army veteran, was the lone Steeler on the field during national anthem

https://cdn.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/pOuAUS8B0tSpAGUbUL1hrDRNMJQ=/800x0/filters:no_upscale()/cdn.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/9313791/20170924115936.jpg

https://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2017/9/24/16357738/alejandro-villanueva-u-s-army-veteran-lone-steeler-on-field-national-anthem

God bless this man.
Peace and love, guys :thumb001:

Odin
09-26-2017, 02:04 AM
Atlantid + Berid.