PDA

View Full Version : Grandmother Vanga's Prophecies

Mortimer
09-15-2015, 04:07 AM
http://samozene.info/archives/1214

they say she correctly prophecised the death of princess diana, the fall of communism the end of hitler and stalin etc.

2014. godine Vanga je predvidela patnju čovečanstva od gnojnih čireva, raka kože i drugih bolesti izazvanih hemijskim oružjem. suffering of humanity of skin cancer and other sicknesses caused by chemic weapons
2016. godine, prema ovoj proročici, Evropa će biti gotovo nenaseljena. Zemlje u razvoju pretvoriće se od eksploatisanih u eksploatatore. europe gets depopulated third world becomes from exploited to exploiter
2023. godine, prema njoj, orbita Zemlje neznatno će se promeniti. the orbit of the planet significantly changes
2025. godine Evropa je još slabije naseljena. europe gets even more depopulated
2028. Ljudi će poleteti ka Veneri, a naći će se i novi izvori energije. Za pet godina, odnosno 2033. godine, povećaće se nivo svetskih okeana, usled otapanja leda na polovima. humans go to venus, new sources of energy are found, in 5 years 2033 the oceans rise because of melting of the poles
2043. godine, kaže baba Vanga, Evropom će vladati muslimani. muslims rule europe
2046. godine “uzgajaće” se svi ljudski organi. all human organs get grown
2066. godine tokom napada na muslimanski Rim, SAD će prvi put primeniti novo klimatsko oružije, usled čega će doći do naglog zahlađenja. Baba Vanga predvidela je i povratak komunizma – 2076. godine. this year usa attacks muslim rome and uses first time new climate weapon, a cooling down occurs, the return of communism in 2076

Predvidela je i jednu neobičnu bolest koja će se pojaviti 2088.godine starenje u nekoliko sekundi. Bolest, govorila je ona, nestaće već 2097. godine. new sickness aging within seconds but will disappear already in 2097

there is much more but i translated only the 21st century, if you are interested try google translate

Brianna
09-15-2015, 04:18 AM
I think that she was right about the link between weapons and cancer. I think that all kinds of modern environmental factors come into play. Fifty percent of HUMANITY will get it at some time in their lives. It's a modern plague that might have been mentioned by Mother Shipton in some way.

Bezprym
09-15-2015, 04:33 AM
You do not need to be a prophet to predict what will happen when people will start to abuse their technology and civilizational progress.

PS. People will not be able to colonize Venus.

Brianna
09-15-2015, 04:39 AM
Her comment about 2016 Europe sounds both disconcerting and plausible when you look at the tsunami of refugees.

Hydromorphone
09-15-2015, 04:45 AM
You do not need to be a prophet to predict what will happen when people will start to abuse their technology and civilizational progress.

PS. People will not be able to colonize Venus.

The way technology is going, we will be able to mine gas giants in the near future. If you mean being able to withstand the elements, it's not impossible with artificial gravity devices (as long as they, and other structures, can withstand the more severe radiation here). If you mean 'colonize' in the way most people think of it, it's likely we'll see that on the moon and mars before we see it on Venus, but then again, orbital stations would still be able to be deployed around it.

The colonization of our solar system and many planets is coming. Perhaps not in our lifetime, but it will happen. It is already completely theoretically possible, and when our technology and means reach the state in which we are able to make it happen, it absolutely will happen, there is no reason not to, in terms of economic benefit, harness new resources.

Bezprym
09-15-2015, 04:51 AM
The way technology is going, we will be able to mine gas giants in the near future. If you mean being able to withstand the elements, it's not impossible with artificial gravity devices (as long as they, and other structures, can withstand the more severe radiation here).

There are many negatives in any kind of colonization. With current technology there is nothing to talk about. It may be possible in the future to built such "colonies" many kilometers above the ground, something like "flying cities", Mass Effect etc. But it is not possible to happily wander on the ground. In any way, it will be impossible to happen for humans to settle on Venus in 2028. Especially when people are more focused on different places.

If you mean 'colonize' in the way most people think of it, it's likely we'll see that on the moon and mars before we see it on Venus, but then again, orbital stations would still be able to be deployed around it.

Mars probably will be the best candidate, better than Moon. At the moment, at least. Moon is closer, this seems to be the main advantage.

The colonization of our solar system and many planets is coming. Perhaps not in our lifetime, but it will happen. It is already completely theoretically possible, and when our technology and means reach the state in which we are able to make it happen, it absolutely will happen, there is no reason not to, in terms of economic benefit, harness new resources.

Yes, I agree. Sooner or later people will be smoking weed on Mars, not on Earth. :p But what is the most important in this topic is Vanga's prophecy suggesting, that Venus will be inhabited by people in 13 years, which simply cannot happen.

Brianna
09-15-2015, 04:54 AM
The way technology is going, we will be able to mine gas giants in the near future. If you mean being able to withstand the elements, it's not impossible with artificial gravity devices (as long as they, and other structures, can withstand the more severe radiation here). If you mean 'colonize' in the way most people think of it, it's likely we'll see that on the moon and mars before we see it on Venus, but then again, orbital stations would still be able to be deployed around it.

My guess it that we'll mine asteroids before planets. We explored our moon, but that was such a long time ago. It was before most of us were born. I thought that we would have explored Mars by now in the same way that we explored our moon. It seemed like a natural progression. Our space program always seemed a bit idiosyncratic to me. That seeming regression probably bolstered some of the conspiracy theories about faked and staged lunar landings. The abrupt end of it likely didn't help matters any, either.

I realize that we're exploring our solar system and beyond. I'm referring to manned missions.

Hydromorphone
09-15-2015, 05:16 AM
There are many negatives in any kind of colonization. With current technology there is nothing to talk about. It may be possible in the future to built such "colonies" many kilometers above the ground, something like "flying cities", Mass Effect etc. But it is not possible to happily wander on the ground. In any way, it will be impossible to happen for humans to settle on Venus in 2028. Especially when people are more focused on different places.

Mars probably will be the best candidate, better than Moon. At the moment, at least. Moon is closer, this seems to be the main advantage.

Yes, I agree. Sooner or later people will be smoking weed on Mars, not on Earth. :p But what is the most important in this topic is Vanga's prophecy suggesting, that Venus will be inhabited by people in 13 years, which simply cannot happen.

Sure, I was just stating it was theoretically possible. I couldn't tell from your post "People will not be able to colonize Venus" if you were specifically referring to her prophecy or were just saying "People can't colonize Venus". It will happen, one day. We will literally start drawing up resources from any sort of planet like blood into a syringe one day. Just not likely whilst you or I still breathe.

Maybe Martian weed will be really dope, though. Too bad we won't get to smoke it.

My guess it that we'll mine asteroids before planets. We explored our moon, but that was such a long time ago. It was before most of us were born. I thought that we would have explored Mars by now in the same way that we explored our moon. It seemed like a natural progression. Our space program always seemed a bit idiosyncratic to me. That seeming regression probably bolstered some of the conspiracy theories about faked and staged lunar landings. The abrupt end of it likely didn't help matters any, either.

I realize that we're exploring our solar system and beyond. I'm referring to manned missions.

We already harvest minerals from asteroids that hit earth, they are the absolute easiest sources of mass minerals and metals so obviously that will happen before we are able to harvest resources from gas giants in the future. It's a little sad that we are not as invested into our space programs as we once were, although the 'space race' was largely a symbolic gesture of technological superiority during the cold war, although of course it was based on us trying to understand our solar system and advance the human race. Likely in the future what will happen is, as our technological means advance and resources on earth dwindle we will once again look to the stars and something akin to the space race will happen again with rapid ferocity. Logistically, at the rate we are breeding, mining our earth, and cutting down it's forests there is a limit to how much we can do simply on this planet. Of course renewable resources are another area that is again vastly underfunded and researched. In the late 90s I believe we had a very successful run of cars running on electricity that were actually so powerful they were recalled. Likely because of the political and economic ramifications, our much larger and more powerful oil lobby pulled strings in order for that to happen. Even in the 60s and 70s how much mileage a car got to the gallon was increasing rapidly. Most estimated it would have beyond surpassed the current capabilities of our modern cars, and by all measures, it truly should have.

Personally I do believe we possess the current abilities to drastically stretch out our resources. It's already been shown how potent electric cars can be, and we are undoubtedly able to increase how efficient our cars run. Companies just prefer to release new expensive cars with incremental improvements, because it's vastly more profitable to them and the oil companies, and under a true capitalist system, there is no ethical compulsion for them to improve their products for the benefit of anyone but themselves.

Nuclear energy is another resource that could power entire continents easily. All of these things could extend how long we live on earth without needing to look elsewhere, but it likely will happen. Whether it's in the scenario with dwindling resources and a rush to space, or just an extension of our technological means by which when we are able to, we will do so whether we truly need the resources or not - it will happen either way. It's truly a shame, I would have loved to live in a time when space exploration is truly possible for the layman.

It is very interesting. Some have theorized that we will likely continue to build upward when we become overpopulated. Almost like in 'The Jetsons', they theorize we will build so high in the sky with walkways connecting eachother some may live hundred of feet off of the ground and be able to sustain themselves without ever needing to touch Earths ground itself. It makes sense in a way, once the ground has all been paved we have nowhere to go but up. Others have said if we have the means to do that, we'll likely be colonizing other planets which have much more surface area to sustain large populations. Although in that scenario there are still the logistics of being able to support a population on a planet with an ecosystem that is unable to properly grow food and other things. Either way there is drawbacks, but it is always interesting to think about. But as I mentioned the Jetsons, that's what they thought the future would look like, and yet it doesn't. Other shows even showed us in 2010 with hoverboards and other cool stuff. We can dream all we want but what may actually come to pass may be drastically different in ways we can't even imagine.

Petroskoijari
09-15-2015, 05:30 AM
2043. godine, kaže baba Vanga, Evropom će vladati muslimani. muslims rule europe

In their fucking dreams.