PDA

View Full Version : My mother is a kike

sql
09-15-2015, 08:04 PM
DNA results are in, she shows up 2% European Jewish! :eek:

Could it be misinterpreting Caucasus DNA for Ashkenazi? Or did giving birth to two Jews make those Jewish genes from my father stay in her body? :lol:

randomguy1235
09-15-2015, 08:05 PM
So you're not traditionally Jewish born?

sql
09-15-2015, 08:06 PM
So you're not traditionally Jewish born?

No my dad is Jewish but my mom was not supposed to be

Graham
09-15-2015, 08:07 PM
IF you are on 23andme, click on countries of Ancestry. Then Click the box "Indicate segments declared to be of Ashkenazi Jewish ancestry.". If you have an ok amount, it means your mum should have.

The Jewish did wonder about you know.

sql
09-15-2015, 08:10 PM
IF you are on 23andme, click on countries of Ancestry. Then Click the box "Indicate segments declared to be of Ashkenazi Jewish ancestry.". If you have an ok amount, it means your mum should have.

The Jewish did wonder about you know.

This is AncestryDNA but I will buy her 23andme

Imamudin
09-15-2015, 08:18 PM
Caucasians have nothing to do with Jews. Stupid boy.

Graham
09-15-2015, 08:19 PM
This is AncestryDNA but I will buy her 23andme

23andme does have a box like I said, that says if you're related to so many Jews. And If she does, it will defo show. They seem kind of inbred on it and the stats swell up, very sensitive.

The only way that Caucus would mix up is when it comes to the Indo-European stuff or a relation with Southern Neighbours. Not Jewish.

Grab the Gauge
09-15-2015, 08:25 PM
what are the rest of her scores?

2% is nothing as i already told you.

Hahaha I bet you came back Jewish on a DNA test and got mad about it. 2% is the equivalent contribution of a great great great grandparent. It's very fucking significant.

sql
09-15-2015, 08:28 PM
Did she ever charge you interest on your allowance despite it being an allowance? If so then yes she's a Jew.

I never got an allowance as a child :(

Caucasians have nothing to do with Jews. Stupid boy.

I've learned to expect nothing short of infantile and uneducated posts from you. I hope you're a troll.

Anyways, this is the Caucasian region for AncestryDNA:

http://i.imgur.com/8Bl0JaR.png

It is the Caucasus and the ME people without considerable Arabian or North African genetic impact. I've also seen most results of Jews, Caucasians, and Middle Easterners show up with an overlap of both. For example my grandfather who is 100% Jewish shows up as a mix, and an Assyrian that I know showed up mainly Caucasus with some Jewish.

So please, unless you're trolling, do your research before you insult someone for their statement.

Guapo
09-15-2015, 08:28 PM
Hahaha I bet you came back Jewish on a DNA test and got mad about it. 2% is the equivalent contribution of a great great great grandparent. It's very fucking significant.

actually 4th great grandparent i think.

Grab the Gauge
09-15-2015, 08:29 PM
23andme does have a box like I said, that says if you're related to so many Jews. And If she does, it will defo show. They seem kind of inbred on it and the stats swell up, very sensitive.

The only way that Caucus would mix up is when it comes to the Indo-European stuff or a relation with Southern Neighbours. Not Jewish.

You gotta be freakin' kiddin me, man. No Jews in the Caucasus? I just found a little town in the middle of nowhere in the Caucasus that was 34% Jewish in 1917, first random thing I clicked on Wikipedia. They were producing halfbreeds like it was going out of style.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tskhinvali#History

sql
09-16-2015, 01:02 AM
This was her when she was younger:

http://static3.businessinsider.com/image/4fd607146bb3f7a02f000003/nose-jobs-are-no-longer-a-thing-among-teenage-jewish-girls.jpg

Mortimer
09-16-2015, 01:03 AM
that could very well be noise bro, does your mum is aware of jewish ancestry? was it on ancestrydna ftdna or 23andme if it was on ftdna many europeans score even up to 10% jewish like 8% without being jewish

sql
09-16-2015, 01:07 AM
that could very well be noise bro, does your mum is aware of jewish ancestry? was it on ancestrydna ftdna or 23andme if it was on ftdna many europeans score even up to 10% jewish like 8% without being jewish

This is AncestryDNA. I told her and she is very happy and excited to maybe be Jewish because she loves the idea of me in Israel and she also wanted to convert to Judaism, she loves Bar and Bat Mitzvahs, she thinks it's an amazing religion, culture, ethnicity, and history.

But I don't thinks she is, I think she is really Caucasus mixed with Euro and this result is given. It's like how Europeans with Amerindian blood may just show up mixed European and Central Asian.

I also heard it's a possibility that genes skip generations.

Mortimer
09-16-2015, 01:09 AM
This is AncestryDNA. I told her and she is very happy and excited to maybe be Jewish because she loves the idea of me in Israel and she also wanted to convert to Judaism, she loves Bar and Bat Mitzvahs, she thinks it's an amazing religion, culture, ethnicity, and history.

But I don't thinks she is, I think she is really Caucasus mixed with Euro and this result is given. It's like how Europeans with Amerindian blood may just show up mixed European and Central Asian.

it would be awesome if your mum were jewish, i hope she is, im just saying it could be false positives, but i hope she is, good luck bro

sql
09-19-2015, 02:23 PM
Still waiting for dad's results... :bored:

SKYNET
09-19-2015, 02:31 PM
This was her when she was younger:

http://static3.businessinsider.com/image/4fd607146bb3f7a02f000003/nose-jobs-are-no-longer-a-thing-among-teenage-jewish-girls.jpg

lol that nose

http://cis-associates.com/product_images/uploaded_images/Side_KingTiger_Henschel_3-ton_high.jpg

Neon Knight
09-19-2015, 02:32 PM

The expression of genes (e.g. frizzy hair) can skip generations but not the genes themselves - thay are either present or absent.

sql
09-19-2015, 02:34 PM
The expression of genes (e.g. frizzy hair) can skip generations but not the genes themselves - thay are either present or absent.

So it's just noise or its misinterpreting Caucasian DNA

Neon Knight
09-19-2015, 03:20 PM
So it's just noise or its misinterpreting Caucasian DNAPerhaps. The best thing is to re-test with 23andMe because they have a large base of Jewish American customers so it is good for detecting Jewish DNA.

Neon Knight
09-19-2015, 03:21 PM

What counts as an 'ok amount' on that?

sql
09-19-2015, 03:22 PM
Perhaps. The best thing is to re-test with 23andMe because they have a large base of Jewish American customers so it is good for detecting Jewish DNA.

She could not be Ashkenazi, only Sephard

Neon Knight
09-19-2015, 03:24 PM

There is something called the J-Test on GEDmatch which might be useful. But ask Longbowman, he can probably advise best.

sql
09-19-2015, 03:26 PM
There is something called the J-Test on GEDmatch which might be useful. But ask Longbowman, he can probably advise best.

J test said I (who is actually part Jewish) is only 5% :picard1:

Neon Knight
09-19-2015, 03:35 PM

That distinction might not be relevant. Like I said, ask Longbowman, I'm no expert on this.

Graham
09-19-2015, 05:20 PM
What counts as an 'ok amount' on that?

I'd imagine something above 1% at least on 4gp.

J Test is bollox, don't even look into it. Davidski/Polako the creator would probably tell you that too.

Neon Knight
09-20-2015, 01:24 AM
I'd imagine something above 1% at least on 4gp.

4 gp and how many cM?

CordedWhelp
09-20-2015, 01:39 AM
23andme is great with close-to-real accurate amounts of Ashkenazi (maybe not so much other kinds). Full blooded ones sometimes come up like 99% "Ashkenazi" on there. My mother comes up 5.5% on Speculative. ALL of her surnames on "surname view" on dna relatives are names frequently used by Ashkenazim. One of those things that show up real amplified on gene tests.

de Burgh II
09-20-2015, 01:50 AM
You can always check the Eurogenes Jtest on Gedmatch if you want to check her Jewish ancestry.

CordedWhelp
09-20-2015, 01:54 AM
You can always check the Eurogenes Jtest on Gedmatch if you want to check her Jewish ancestry.

As some pointed out earlier, Jtest is kind of a joke. No offense to the fella who does it, some of the other eurogenes calculators are great. But sometimes one can see someone as much as a quarter or half Ashkenazi get like 4-5% on there and someone with probably none get about just as much.

Isleņo
09-20-2015, 02:44 AM

Could it be misinterpreting Caucasus DNA for Ashkenazi? Or did giving birth to two Jews make those Jewish genes from my father stay in her body? :lol:
Well it depends. It could be real, just like it could be mistaken for a similar ancestry or a mix of ancestries that gives off a similar result. But I would say that 2% is hardly being a jew. But if it is real, then yes you would be part Jewish, even is so tiny. But being it's so tiny, you are 98% non-Jewish, so I would hardly say you were Jewish. This is of course my opinion.

sql
09-20-2015, 04:03 AM
Well it depends. It could be real, just like it could be mistaken for a similar ancestry or a mix of ancestries that gives off a similar result. But I would say that 2% is hardly being a jew. But if it is real, then yes you would be part Jewish, even is so tiny. But being it's so tiny, you are 98% non-Jewish, so I would hardly say you were Jewish. This is of course my opinion.

1. it's my mom's results, not mine
2. i am jewish from my dad's side

but yeah i don't consider my mom Jewish

Longbowman
09-20-2015, 11:13 PM
Jtest is next to useless, I'm 3/4 AJ give or take and I get like 28%, all commercial tests except 23andme are also inaccurate and non-Jews can and do get noise on it.

Your mum isn't Jewish.

Southerner
09-20-2015, 11:35 PM
Meh, meh, meh, you're still Jewish.

Longbowman
09-20-2015, 11:43 PM
Meh, meh, meh, you're still Jewish.

Not yet.

de Burgh II
09-20-2015, 11:45 PM
http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Bill-Hader-Spits-Drink-at-Kristen-Wiig-SNL.gif

Kazimiera
09-21-2015, 12:04 AM

2% is nothing. Don't fret about it. :)

Dylan
09-21-2015, 04:41 AM
J test said I (who is actually part Jewish) is only 5% :picard1:

most non-jews score higher than 5% on Jtest lol, even I scored like 9% on that