PDA

View Full Version : "Syrian Refugees" or in fact ISLAMIC INVASION? Viktor Orban & Hungary - HERO OF EUROPE, make a stand

Robocop
09-15-2015, 09:40 PM
I dont want to HEAR ON THIS THREAD any hatred between Europeans, we are all under threat, WE WILL ALL DIE OUT if we dont make a stand, Viktor Orban made Historical speech, it will not be forgotten soon, I AM GLAD THAT THERE IS A PERSON AND COUNTRY WITH COURAGE to stand against this ISLAMIZATION OF EUROPE.

I will leave the poll question, but before you answer to it, please TAKE A LOOK AT THE REAL TRUTH about this "refugees" (80% of them are men between 18-40 years old), MILLIONS OF THEM are coming to EU, this is the moment I was always talking about, THIS IS THE MOMENT WHEN THEY WANT TO MAKE THE END, well they better think again, because WE WILL NOT GO QUIETLY INTO THE NIGHT.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZV315xqbRK8

This is a video which shows REAL FOOTAGE OF THIS "REFUGEES", somethin which those LIBERAL SICK EUROPEAN GOVERMONTS ARE NOT ALLOWING YOU TO SEE ON TELEVISION, take a good look.

All Europeans: Slavs, Hungarians, Finnish, Balts, Romance, Germanics, Albanians, Hellens, Celts... WE ALL HAVE TO BE TOGETHAR IN THIS, this is leading to total destruction of out culture, our people, our continent, our civilization, THERE WILL BE NO FUTURE FOR OUR CHILDREN, there will be no Society for them we live in today IF WE LET THAT HAPPEN, THEY WILL SURELY come to the point where they will become CATLLE FOR SLAUTHER ONE DAY IN THEIR OWN COUNTRIES ON THEIR OWN CONTINENT!.

P.S: I don't want ANY KIND OF DEBATE WITH MUSLIM PEOPLE HERE, everything they try to ask me WILL NOT BE ANSWERED from my side, the time for conversation IS OVER!

Robocop
09-15-2015, 09:49 PM
Look who voted for "only refugees" hahaha. Jesus Christ, you Muslim SCUMS! You will not be for long protected by those Liberal minority scums which runs Europe, chain reaction is already begun from Hungary, trough Czech rep and Slovakia, and IT WILL SPREAD.

WHAT IS ENOUGH IT'S ENOUGH!

WE WILL PRESERVE DEMOCRACY AND FREEDOM WITH FORCE AGAINST THIS MUSLIM INVASION & AND THEIR LIBERAL MASTERS.

Guapo
09-15-2015, 09:52 PM
Looks like a swarthy islamic invasion. This is how the media works, they're showing poor refugees fleeing from bloodshed so the masses in Europe and America will want the EU and the US to intervene and kill Assad. Apparently it's back firing, they did that with the Bosnian and albanian refugees in kosovo to oust Milosevic. Propagadna dosnt work anymore the way it used to. People are more aware nowadays or they just don't give a fuck about some war in a far off land.

Guapo
09-15-2015, 09:56 PM
other than that, I feel sorry for the kids that have to go though this bullshit, thanks to their primitive muslim parents.

Robocop
09-15-2015, 09:57 PM
Just want to say that from now on, besides my own country: MY FAVORITE COUNTRY IS HUNGARY, VIKTOR ORBAN is a Man of courage, that kind of men are not seen in European politics often, HIS SPEECH AND HIS STAND has shown to entire European Union THAT WE CAN, WE CAN AND WE WILL DEFEND OUR COUNTRIES AND CIVILIZATION, be sure about that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9N-JAUpc3Q

Nebuchadnezzar
09-15-2015, 09:58 PM
Look who voted for "only refugees" hahaha. Jesus Christ, you Muslim SCUMS! You will not be for long protected by those Liberal scums which runs Europe, chain reaction is already begun from Hungary, trough Czech rep and Slovakia, and IT WILL SPREAD.

WHAT IS ENOUGH IT'S ENOUGH!

WE WILL PRESERVE DEMOCRACY AND FREEDOM WITH FORCE AGAINST THIS MUSLIM INVASION & AND THEIR LIBERAL MASTERS.

YES, IT'S AN INVASION, WE HAVE SUCCESFULLY INFALTRATED WESTERN SOCIETIES..... I HAVE EVEN GROWN MY HAIR LONG, AND STARTED PRACTICING GUITAR TO SEDUCE WHITE BLONDE HAIRED, BLUE EYED EUROPEAN HAREM FOR CONSUMATION...... AND WITH HIGH FERTILITY RATE AN ARMY OF HALF EURO HALF MENA CHILDREN WILL WALK THE STREETS OF EUROPE TO DECLARE IT AN ISLAMIC STATE....

IT'S YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE..... WE COULDN'T PENETRATE EUROPE DURING OTHOMAN TIMES, BUT WE'RE IN THE HEART OF EUROPE NOW.

Lol, don't you love it, when people could get away with such stupid statements on the Internet, infact it's considered the norm ?

Robocop
09-15-2015, 10:03 PM
YES, IT'S AN INVASION, WE HAVE SUCCESFULLY INFALTRATED WESTERN SOCIETIES..... I HAVE EVEN GROWN MY HAIR LONG, AND STARTED PRACTICING GUITAR TO SEDUCE WHITE BLONDE HAIRED, BLUE EYED EUROPEAN HAREM FOR CONSUMATION...... AND WITH HIGH FERTILITY RATE AN ARMY OF HALF EURO HALF MENA CHILDREN WILL WALK THE STREETS OF EUROPE TO DECLARE IT AN ISLAMIC STATE....

IT'S YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE..... WE COULDN'T PENETRATE EUROPE DURING OTHOMAN TIMES, BUT WE'RE IN THE HEART OF EUROPE NOW.

Lol, don't you love it, when people could get away with such stupid statements on the Internet, infact it's considered the norm ?

Well you can TRY... YOU PEDOHILE ISLAMIC ANIMAL, YOU CAN TRY... THAT'S ALL YOU CAN... BUT WE WILL SEND YOU TO YOUR DESERT WHERE YOU CAME FROM, understood?

Aren't you a pedohile like you "PROPHET" (FANATIC LUNATIC) Muhammad? An ADOLF HITLER OF "RELIGION", in fact Islam IS NOT A RELIGION BUT A FANATIC CULT FROM FIRST DAY 622 till today, you are a virus of this planet, and you WILL BE TAKEN CARE OF.

You think I will fall on your "Islamic is peace this is all madness"? THINK AGAIN ISLAMIC WORM.

Guapo
09-15-2015, 10:03 PM
I HAVE EVEN GROWN MY HAIR LONG, AND STARTED PRACTICING GUITAR TO SEDUCE WHITE BLONDE HAIRED, BLUE EYED EUROPEAN HAREM FOR CONSUMATION.

Fat desperate Danish chicks don't count, you look like a skinny typical arabid. Nothing masculine about you like you claim.

Guapo
09-15-2015, 10:07 PM
Can you even grow a proper beard, Mr masculine.

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?42706-Members-Pictures-Thread-II&p=3825563&viewfull=1#post3825563

Nebuchadnezzar
09-15-2015, 10:07 PM
Well you can TRY... YOU PEDOHILE ISLAMIC ANIMAL, YOU CAN TRY... THAT'S ALL YOU CAN... BUT WE WILL SEND YOU TO YOUR DESERT WHERE YOU CAME FROM, understood?

http://clipart-finder.com/data/png/Okay_guy.png

Btw, by sending me, are you going with me alone to the desert, or "WE" as in your family, because if So, bring your sister..... I can atleast feast my eyes on her on the trip back home, that way I won't get bored.

Robocop
09-15-2015, 10:08 PM

You know what would relax me the most? BURNING YOUR "MEIN KAMPF" book called Quran, oh how sweet that would be, OH DONT WORRY, I WILL STOP BURNING OF BOOK BY PISSING ON IT.

Robocop
09-15-2015, 10:09 PM
Btw, by sending me, are you going with me alone to the desert, or "WE" as in your family, because if So, bring your sister..... I can atleast feast my eyes on her on the trip back home, that way I won't get bored.

The only thing you will get is that someone will CUT A CROSS ON YOUR HEAD.

Oh how sweet it is to watch Israeli against your brother animals Palestinians and other Arabs... They are treating you as any WILD ANIMAL should be treaten.

Nebuchadnezzar
09-15-2015, 10:09 PM
Can you even grow a proper beard, Mr masculine.

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?42706-Members-Pictures-Thread-II&p=3825563&viewfull=1#post3825563

You don't get sarcasm do you.... ?

Kastrioti1443
09-15-2015, 10:11 PM
Looks like a swarthy islamic invasion. This is how the media works, they're showing poor refugees fleeing from bloodshed so the masses in Europe and America will want the EU and the US to intervene and kill Assad. Apparently it's back firing, they did that with the Bosnian and albanian refugees in kosovo to oust Milosevic. Propagadna dosnt work anymore the way it used to. People are more aware nowadays or they just don't give a fuck about some war in a far off land.
Lol

Instinct
09-15-2015, 10:12 PM
All of those refugees are mostly young men who are able to fight for their case in Syria. If they do hate Asad, why they don't stay in their country to vote for an opposite party or fight by legal ways against him?

I believe that most of them use "being war victim" trick to immigrate Europe. I also blame the US and the EU for the Syrian conflict. The US and the EU (also Turkey as a US ally) fund Free Syrian Army to fight against Bashar Al Assad's soldiers (Syrian soldiers).

I do not understand why the western tries to teach democracy in these Middle Eastern countries ruled by authocracy or whatever. Western countries must let it be and shouldn't involve in the politics of Syria, so here is a big result for the EU: REFUGEES! They can never send those people's to their own country! These asylum seekers will definitely get a residence permit and their number will increase in the near future!

God Bless Bashar Al-Assad against these liar, traitor refugees.

It's a pity that children are victims. I believe that the EU should only accept people who could save themselves from IS (Ezidi people were victims of a modern genocide by IS, Kurds from Kobane are the real victims too I belive).

Saudi Arabia has millions of tends/barracks but the refugees they get is 0! and those refugees throw stones by calling Allahu Akbar to the country they immigrate! It makes me angry!

Guapo
09-15-2015, 10:13 PM
All of those refugees are mostly young men who are able to fight for their case in Syria. If they do hate Asad, why they don't stay in their country to vote for an opposite party or fight by legal ways against him?

I believe that most of them use "being war victim" trick to immigrate Europe. I also blame the US and the EU for the Syrian conflict. The US and the EU (including Turkey as a US ally) fund Free Syrian Army to fight against Bashar Al Assad's soldiers (Syrian soldiers).

I do not understand why the western tries to teach democracy in these Middle Eastern countries ruled by authocracy or whatever. Western countries must let it be and shouldn't involve in the politics of Syria, so here is a big result for the EU: REFUGEES! They can never send those people's to their own country! These asylum seekers will definitely get a residence permit and their number will increase in the near future!

God Bless Bashar Al-Assad against these liar, traitor refugees.

It's a pity that children are victims. I believe that the EU should only accept people who could save themselves from IS (Ezidi people were victims of a modern genocide by IS, Kurds from Kobane are the real victims too I belive).

Saudi Arabia has millions of tends/barracks but the refugees they get is 0! and those refugees throw stones by calling Allahu Akbar to the country they immigrate! It makes me angry!

Agreed, these are probably mostly rebel fighters and a pity for the children.

LightHouse89
09-15-2015, 10:16 PM
A mixture of both most likely. Its so shocking seeing the useless UN doing nothing along with useless countries like Saudi Arabia. Amazing how the papacy of Islam isn't doing much to take in a good chunk of its followers. No wonder many of them are converting to Christianity.

Guapo
09-15-2015, 10:18 PM
You don't get sarcasm do you.... ?

I'm not the one boasting I bang Danish girls on a daily basis like you. I fucked plenty of algerian, egyptian, lebanese and even bosnian muslim college students in my time. So what?

Nebuchadnezzar
09-15-2015, 10:18 PM
The only thing you will get is that someone will CUT A CROSS ON YOUR HEAD.

Oh how sweet it is to watch Israeli against your brother animals Palestinians and other Arabs... They are treating you as any WILD ANIMAL should be treaten.

You must be on of the remaining undomesticated dogs of former soviet countries....... Bark doggie, Bark.... if you bark loud enough I might hear you all the way from croatia.

Ylla
09-15-2015, 10:19 PM
Only help familes with young children. Those men look like cowards running away from the problem.

Nebuchadnezzar
09-15-2015, 10:21 PM
I'm not the one boasting I bang Danish girls on a daily basis like you. I fucked plenty of algerian, egyptian, lebanese and even bosnian muslim college students in my time. So what?

Atta boy...... It's like conquering land isn't it, you get to relive how it was being Alexander the macedonian.
And you know what, I totally belive your cool stories in college frat boy.

Apart from the fact, the my comment was to ridicule this paranoid idiot about "MENA" invasion by sarcasm...... he took the bait.

Instinct
09-15-2015, 10:21 PM
Agreed, these are probably mostly rebel fighters and a pity for the children.

Indeed, children are always the victims and they're too little to be dead :(

I was very upset about the kid drowned in the sea and found at the coast in Bodrum, the little guy was from Kobane where IS terrorists occupied.

Most of these rebel fighters who claim refugee status in EU route is firstly Turkey and they pay to go to EU. They do human trafficking. I have no idea how they earn the money here, probably they have money from their accounts in Syria.

Guapo
09-15-2015, 10:23 PM
Atta boy...... It's like conquering land isn't it, you get to relive how it was being Alexander the macedonian.
And you know what, I totally belive your cool stories in college frat boy.

No, it's called getting laid, sandnigger. Keep pounding them fat desperate danish girls.

Robocop
You must be on of the remaining undomesticated dogs of former soviet countries....... Bark doggie, Bark.... if you bark loud enough I might hear you all the way from croatia.

Oh you will hear me bark when I and THOSE SIMILAR TO ME (90% of European population) begin to burn Muslim Mosques troughout Western Union, and THOSE LIKE YOU IN THEM.

Mraz
When I see all those new future Europeans I say Masha Allah :cool:

Nebuchadnezzar
09-15-2015, 10:27 PM
Oh you will hear me bark when I and THOSE SIMILAR TO ME (90% of European population) begin to burn Muslim Mosques troughout Western Union, and THOSE LIKE YOU IN THEM.

Okay, so are you going to partake in the burning, or are you the boy who cried wolf in this story ?

BTW you won't find me at a mosque......

Robocop
09-15-2015, 10:27 PM

You Bosniaks are Hypocrites, you were burning candles around Hungary embassy in Sarajevo because they don't want this "refugees", WHY DIDNT YOU BURN CANDLES AROUND EMBASSIES OF SAUDI ARABIA, OMAN, KUWAIT, EMIRATES etc???? THEY HAVE CLOSED THEIR BORDERS TO THIS FANATICS AKA "Refugees" (and all of those countries; Saudi Arabia, Oman, Kuwait, Emirates ARE SHARIA FANATIC COUNTRIES), so much about your "Muslim solidarity", you think I dont know what is going on? THIS IS AN INVASION, THE FINAL ACT, and it will not pass how Arabs thought it will.

And what a Hell you as a European person have with those Arabs?

Even Turks dont have anything to do with them, you are willing to sold your race, continent and civilization? OH SORRY, YOU ALREADY DID 500 YEARS AGO.

You think that you are a brother with Arab Muslim? Oh, I would like to see your brotherhood with them when they attempt to RAPE YOUR SISTER only because she is white, you are pathetic if you think they consider you same as them, TO THEM YOU ARE NOTHING MORE BUT WHITE MEAT, ISLAMIAZED WHITE MEAT.

Greets.

Nebuchadnezzar
09-15-2015, 10:29 PM
No, it's called getting laid, sandnigger. Keep pounding them fat desperate danish girls.

You have the taste in humour, of a russian turnip.....

Nebuchadnezzar
09-15-2015, 10:30 PM

Mash Allah Indeed.........

Guapo
09-15-2015, 10:32 PM
You have the taste in humour, of a russian turnip.....

you have the face of a turnip and the body of it's stem, Mr masculine.

Nebuchadnezzar
09-15-2015, 10:36 PM
you have the face of a turnip and the body of it's stem, Mr masculine.

http://rack.3.mshcdn.com/media/ZgkyMDEzLzA4LzEzLzQxL2p1c3RpbnRpbWVyLmI4ODBjLmdpZg pwCXRodW1iCTg1MHg4NTA-CmUJanBn/b8d31564/011/justin-timerlake.jpg

Okaay, what ever that means....

Robocop
09-15-2015, 10:38 PM
How interesting, ONLY MUSLIMS HERE are voting for option: "ONLY REFUGEES" hahahahah, OMG you are so obvious, but not for long, you are coming closer and closer and closer for JUSTICE.

Nebuchadnezzar
09-15-2015, 10:40 PM
How interesting, ONLY MUSLIMS HERE are voting for option: "ONLY REFUGEES" hahahahah, OMG you are so obvious, but not for long, you are coming closer and closer and closer for JUSTICE.

Justice...

Will that be served on a platter as the main dish, or is it a dessert ?

LightHouse89
09-15-2015, 10:41 PM
Well today I saw a video with a group of Germans who were like we need to go and get them [refugees] from Hungary. These people were driving to a different country to bring these 'refugees' into Europe [Germany].

The best Germany ever had died in the two world wars....after that inferior peasantry took over Germany. Its just like France or other 'democratic' countries. The UK is following sadly.

Ireland is another example of a country that wants to 'diversify' itself. This is unshocking to me seeing that Ireland has always been very left wing and very peasant minded. The peasants are doing this in Europe just like in North America. The peasant minded masses want diversity.

I at first was angry with this but said to myself this will be a learning experience for Europe. Its needs to be invaded again and if the Muslims win tough shit for western civilization. It wanted mob rule government and liberalism, this is what you get!

Anyway this shouldn't be shocking especially after the Africans coming over in boats months before in large numbers. Europe wants to disappear. It wants to be like America. My friends you will learn real quick like we are here already.

I would think many are there to fight in some future conflict [not sure what or what strategic purpose it is?] and some are refugees. Either way Europe was invaded before so it will either take a lesson from that or will have to learn the hard way all over again.

Robocop
09-15-2015, 10:41 PM
Justice...

Will that be served on a platter as the main dish, or is it a dessert ?

Sorry, not Justice... Justice is blind, what I ment: Punishment. Take care

Guapo
09-15-2015, 10:42 PM
http://rack.3.mshcdn.com/media/ZgkyMDEzLzA4LzEzLzQxL2p1c3RpbnRpbWVyLmI4ODBjLmdpZg pwCXRodW1iCTg1MHg4NTA-CmUJanBn/b8d31564/011/justin-timerlake.jpg

Okaay, what ever that means....

That means you have a big head with a feminine skinny body, typical of arabians like you.

LightHouse89
09-15-2015, 10:44 PM
I personally don't care as much due to the simple fact my own people here in the US [well some of them are my people and the others are generic white peasants from the lower orders of European society that came here in the 1800s-a different type of white to me]... anyway most of them are supporting the big 'melting pot' crap and sporting that Jewish logan so I said the jews fooled you stupid ass white people before they apparently will do it again just this time without communism. Instead it will be called diversity and democracy.

We have to be pretty fucking stupid... although I should say we but 'them' as in those who make these decisions. In the pictures we see of these 'refugees', most would appear to be men in the 20s age range and 30s...that's out right odd to me. Very odd.

Nebuchadnezzar
09-15-2015, 10:45 PM

Yes, an internet punishment in this thread.... sorry i meant court.

Do I get a lawyer ?

Guapo
09-15-2015, 10:46 PM

I say we slit their skinny throats like Isis does and shove pork down it.

Mraz
09-15-2015, 10:49 PM
You Bosniaks are Hypocrites, you were burning candles around Hungary embassy in Sarajevo because they don't want this "refugees", WHY DIDNT YOU BURN CANDLES AROUND EMBASSIES OF SAUDI ARABIA, OMAN, KUWAIT, EMIRATES etc???? THEY HAVE CLOSED THEIR BORDERS TO THIS FANATICS AKA "Refugees" (and all of those countries; Saudi Arabia, Oman, Kuwait, Emirates ARE SHARIA FANATIC COUNTRIES), so much about your "Muslim solidarity", you think I dont know what is going on? THIS IS AN INVASION, THE FINAL ACT, and it will not pass how Arabs thought it will.

And what a Hell you as a European person have with those Arabs?

Even Turks dont have anything to do with them, you are willing to sold your race, continent and civilization? OH SORRY, YOU ALREADY DID 500 YEARS AGO.

You think that you are a brother with Arab Muslim? Oh, I would like to see your brotherhood with them when they attempt to RAPE YOUR SISTER only because she is white, you are pathetic if you think they consider you same as them, TO THEM YOU ARE NOTHING MORE BUT WHITE MEAT, ISLAMIAZED WHITE MEAT.

Greets.

All I see are future Mujahids fighting for Bosnia ;)

Robocop
09-15-2015, 10:49 PM
Yes, an internet punishment in this thread.... sorry i meant court.

Do I get a lawyer ?

No. You will get same treatment as your SHARIA countries are giving to non-Muslims in your mother countries.

Guapo
09-15-2015, 10:51 PM

Why don't you? Then again, you're a skinny little twerp. You can't even hold a pistol in your hand.

Robocop
09-15-2015, 10:52 PM

Oh really? You Bosniaks should be silent, this is bigger than you, bigger than war in EX-YUGOSLAVIA, so dont ask for Hell, because when things started in Europe, and it will in next decades, you could be the first targets in this area of continent.

That's if you try to bring any of Mujahids to fight for you, if you would just be silent, nowone will touch you or your people, so.. dont ask for Hell, because you are surrounded, not all Mujahids of world would save you.

Guapo
09-15-2015, 10:53 PM
Oh really? You Bosniaks should be silent, this is bigger than you, bigger than war in EX-YUGOSLAVIA, so dont ask for Hell, because when things started in Europe, and it will in next decades, you could be the first targets in this area of continent.

That's if you try to bring any of Mujahids to tight for you, if you just be silent, nowone will touch you or your people, so.. dont ask for Hell, because you are surrounded, not all Mujahids of world would save you.

ignore his trolling, the dude looks like a skinny little female xD

LightHouse89
09-15-2015, 10:56 PM
You didnt have a mixed option so I didnt vote.

Robocop
09-15-2015, 10:56 PM
And for that ARAB WORM which is writing to me here, I have only one message: 1 EUROPEAN SOLDIER/WARRIOR is worth as 5 Arab dwarfs, remember Templar Knights from History? 10 of you couldn't defeat one Templar Knight, if you dont believe me, research it... That's why Muslims would kill Templars first if they would ever capture and Christians in Holy Land, you are affraid of Europeans, deep down in your souls, and you should be affraid, when LIBERAL SHEEPS pass and drop dead on this continent as ruling cast, not 15 ALLAH will save your asses.

Nebuchadnezzar
09-15-2015, 10:57 PM
That means you have a big head with a feminine skinny body, typical of arabians like you.

Actually... and this is scientifically proven that feminine (female) bodies have more body fat....

And according to a study made by Randal P.Ching Ph.D. from University of Washington to describehead-size measurements in Adults.

He came to following conclusion61009

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=61009&d=1442357680

as you can see from the results, that the head mass of Males on average are just bigger/heavier/larger than that of a Female...

Conclusion: I'm a perfectly healthy, normal male that complies with all the criteria of a male....

There goes your argument flushed down the toilet, where you belong...... because what you've described is male attributions to females... so you must be sexually confused or something.

SCIENCE RULEEEEEEEES !

Robocop
09-15-2015, 10:58 PM
You didnt have a mixed option so I didnt vote.

Dont take this in wrong way, but your country did this mess in first place, created this chain reaction, and now your OBAMA (a fucking coward) dont want to deal with it, well... we will deal with it, with your mess for which now THIS CONTINENT is paying the price, oh don't worry, we will send you some OIL (your nation HOLY GRAIL) when we get it from them in future.

This is now European matter, no more Americans no more anyone... AN EUROPEAN MATTER, we will deal with it or we will die out, we will chose this first option, if Israel wants to give us support we will gladly take it, if wont, we wont mind, but they should be giving us support, because OUR EXTINCTION MEANS THEIR EXTINCTION, Islamiazed Europe = No more Israel, so... enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Guapo
09-15-2015, 10:59 PM
Dont take this in wrong way, but your country did this mess in first place, created this chain reaction, and now your OBAMA (a fucking coward) dont want to deal with it, well... we will deal with it, with your mess for which now THIS CONTINENT is paying the price, oh don't worry, we will send you some OIL when we get it from them in future.

Lol Russia will be supplying them with oil in a few years. The US is dead as we speak.

Mraz
09-15-2015, 11:00 PM

That's if you try to bring any of Mujahids to fight for you, if you would just be silent, nowone will touch you or your people, so.. dont ask for Hell, because you are surrounded, not all Mujahids of world would save you.

We have to take a move before the famous Croatian backstab, like you did recently with Bosnian milk export. Croats are not to be trusted.

Robocop
09-15-2015, 11:03 PM
We have to take a move before the famous Croatian backstab, like you did recently with Bosnian milk export. Croats are not to be trusted.

You bet we are not to be trusted, only non-Muslims in next decades will be able to trust us.

Guapo
09-15-2015, 11:05 PM

http://cdn.thewire.com/media/old_wire/img/upload/2012/05/14/spilledmilk/original.jpg

http://static7.depositphotos.com/1134991/755/i/950/depositphotos_7558109-Proverb--Its-no-use-crying-over-spilt-milk--written-on-bu.jpg

Robocop
09-15-2015, 11:10 PM
Syria is a lost case. I don't think that a syrian man can do much when they can get bombed enywhere, it's not that they are going to have battles and at the end win or loose the war. Wars nowadays are not the same as they used to be. It's not the Syrian men who can help their country but the Syrian Politics.
Don't forget that these poor boys/men are going to work and then aend money back home. Are you guys even humans?

Who caused the Syrian case? Europeans/USA/Russia/China and now enjoy the poor, hopless people that need everybody's help. You could be one of them or you may one day be.

Hopless people? ahahahhahahahahah

Pupply please, if you are with us you are with us, if you are not, you are against us, there is not more third option.

80% of this fucking "refugees" are MEN between 18-40 years old, either THEY ARE A FUCKING COWARDS to fight for their country or this is an Invasion, I think It's both, but more this second.

And It's enough of "your" peacefull Islam, there is no more debate, no more philosophy, no more History, no more compromise... IT'S ONE SIDE AGAINST THE OTHER, that kind of times are coming to Europe be sure in it, if you are interested to preserve your race, continent and culture you will come back to your people and leave Islam, if you wont then go with them, no other choice, that time is coming believe it or not, you cannot sit on "two chairs", means be a Muslim and be European patriot of white race, that is ridiculous.

I cannot believe my EYES OR MY MIND when I see Europeans like you, that you are so naive, DO YOU HAVE EYES? do you see what are they doing to Europe? do you see what is their intentions, and they dont even hide it, and STILL you are preaching about hopeless refugees, OMG... if you were not my friend on this forum my answer to you would be much less peacefull.

This is all from me.

Cristiano viejo
09-15-2015, 11:10 PM

It is not stupid statement, it is the fucking truth.

Robocop
09-15-2015, 11:12 PM
Were Africans/ Native Indians happy when Europeans invited them? No. Karma is a bitch, I'm sorry.

Now you have shown WHO YOU ARE, you have NOTHING, I REPEAT: NOTHING with Europe anymore considering preservation of it.

Did Croatians went killing Indians? Did Czechs? Did Swedish? Did Germans? Did Greeks? Did Italians? Did Albanians? etc...

As I've said, you have shown now to whom you belong, and that is NOT EUROPEAN STRUGGLE FOR SURVIVAL.

Guapo
09-15-2015, 11:16 PM
Were Africans/ Native Indians happy when Europeans invited them? No. Karma is a bitch, I'm sorry.

http://sd.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk/i/bitch-please-get-back-in-the-kitchen-1.png

I forgot, you don't have a kitchen.

Kastrioti1443
09-15-2015, 11:22 PM

You have no idea what you are talking about. Please. Dear stay away from this things. This thread went down to the toilet anyway.

Robocop
09-15-2015, 11:28 PM
No more fights here between Serbs and Albanians (Christians & Atheists), no more fights between Croats and Serbs OR ANYONE ELSE, WE ARE ALL TOGETHAR IN IT, they dont like us, THEY WANT US TO BE DESTROYED AND DEAD, AND OUR COUNTRIES ISLAMIAZED, to them we ARE ALL SAME, no matter Catholics, Orthodox, Protestants, Atheists, Agnostics etc.. TO MUSLIMS WE ARE ALL SAME, ready to be attacked, THERE IS NO OTHER TRUTH, what they failed to do with Sword now they want with their DICKS, covered and protected by Liberal European Satans, NO MORE!

Kastrioti1443
09-15-2015, 11:33 PM
I belong to the world, for me europe have done some of the greatest injustices ever. Many of these injustices have still a great impact in my life, in my family and nation. I would not care less what you consider me as a person a part of it. Europe care only about Germany, Uk and Scandinavians I care only for my nation.

And just because my grandparents have been extrimely rich but also very very pure I know how to understand the world and the people who need help. One day, you may be one of them or even your children. I hope it will never happen but life is full of suprises. Think about it and share your food with thoses who are in need. Not only the Syrians but also the people of your nation.

Why are you speaking about politics when you have 0 understanding about them. What is ' europe' and for whom is this Europe caring for??? Germany and Scandinavia??? Germany died as a nation in 1945 and 20% of Sweden is not Swedish at least. In both nations ,Germany even more you have a clusterfuck of orgies, swingers, brothels, millions of immigrants, dying population and no notion of family anymore. You have literally no idea.

Guapo
09-15-2015, 11:34 PM
that was my epic comment, don't steal it.

karma is a bitch, bitch. that's for attacking the two female Serb members here with the same comment. They did nothing to you. stop playing the victim card.

Atvend
09-15-2015, 11:35 PM
My my, yet more bitching behind a monitor. Where are the goddamn mass protests, the death squads on the streets, the swinging bodies hanging on lampposts? Nothing, not a voice to be heard. The truth is that the wealth accumulated in Europe throughout the ages that is luring all these immigrants in has created a generation of insufferable parasites, half of whom are willing to just give it away to foreigners, the other half too apathetic to even lift a finger against it. If that's the case then fuck it, let it all burn, let every city be rocked by the blast waves of ISIS bombs. If I have to choose between collapse and living among cucks, I choose collapse. The weak do not deserve to exist.

Robocop
09-15-2015, 11:44 PM
My my, yet more bitching behind a monitor. Where are the goddamn mass protests, the death squads on the streets, the swinging bodies hanging on lampposts? Nothing, not a voice to be heard. The truth is that the wealth accumulated in Europe throughout the ages that is luring all these immigrants in has created a generation of insufferable parasites, half of whom are willing to just give it away to foreigners, the other half too apathetic to even lift a finger against it. If that's the case then fuck it, let it all burn, let every city be rocked by the blast waves of ISIS bombs. If I have to choose between collapse and living among cucks, I choose collapse. The weak do not deserve to exist.

If History teach us anything, then It's that EUROPEANS ALWAYS PREVAIL and we will prevail again, there is no anyone who can destroy us, kill us or remove us from this planet.

They tried and tried and tried trough thousands of years, still EVERYONE FAILED, and they will fail again, only this time NOTHIN WILL BE LEFT OF THEM.

We gave to this WORLD EVERYTHING: Internet, TV, Industry, Electricity, Cars, Airplanes, Philosophy, We sent first man in space, WE WALKED ON A FUCKING MOON! AND WE WILL WALK ON CORPSES OF EVERY FUCKING MUSLIM IN EUROPE WHO TRIES TO BRING DOWN OUR CIVILIZATION!

DONT PREACH TO ME ABOUT STRONG SURVIVES, WE ARE THE STRONG, AND MUSLIMS ARE WEAK (Fucking EX-COLONIES), Don't think Liberals brainwashed entire Europe, those "tolerant sheeps" considering european population are in fact WOLVES, only to be AWAKEN.

Atvend
09-16-2015, 12:27 AM
If History teach us anything, then It's that EUROPEANS ALWAYS PREVAIL and we will prevail again, there is no anyone who can destroy us, kill us or remove us from this planet.

They tried and tried and tried trough thousands of years, still EVERYONE FAILED, and they will fail again, only this time NOTHIN WILL BE LEFT OF THEM.

We gave to this WORLD EVERYTHING: Internet, TV, Industry, Electricity, Cars, Airplanes, Philosophy, We sent first man in space, WE WALKED ON A FUCKING MOON! AND WE WILL WALK ON CORPSES OF EVERY FUCKING MUSLIM IN EUROPE WHO TRIES TO BRING DOWN OUR CIVILIZATION!

DONT PREACH TO ME ABOUT STRONG SURVIVES, WE ARE THE STRONG, AND MUSLIMS ARE WEAK (Fucking EX-COLONIES), Don't think Liberals brainwashed entire Europe, those "tolerant sheeps" considering european population are in fact WOLVES, only to be AWAKEN.

Your claims mean nothing, reality speaks for itself.
The immigrants aren't even the problem, their bleeding heart enablers are. There is no way around this problem without putting them all to the rope, and we all know that is not gonna happen.

It's over, let it go.

Robocop
09-16-2015, 12:33 AM
It's over, let it go.

Haha, nothin is over... Didn't you know? It's not over until we hear the Bell, I did not hear the bell, did you? We had in History much greater problems than this one, don't think for a minute that Europeans cannot turn from a tolerant people to MONSTERS if needed to defend our culture, remember that. YOU DON'T WANT THAT, so you let it go, you and your people... or mark my words, this will not end peacefully but in Blood in very near future, let go of this continent and people, if you do not, see what happens, just wait and see, you are not even near number of equality in Western Europe in terms of population, even with ALL OF THIS INVASION now, you still are vast minority if shit starts in Europe, who do you think will save you? Your Allah? lol...

Hahahah

You know how I know you will not prevail, because someone else have you in their hands for a long long time; JEWS...

And if we fall, they fall, AND THEY CANNOT FALL, which means...What goes around comes around.

Gromosław
09-16-2015, 01:00 AM
Europe for Europeans*, simply as that.

* 1. A native or inhabitant of Europe.
2. A person of European descent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YTe5YNHBQA

Those politically correct shocked faces :D

Tropico
09-16-2015, 01:02 AM
Im just gonna sit back and watch. The swarthy brown people in the US are latinos and they can keep coming into the US we don't have the brown people shooting people and blowing shit up its the repressed white males with egos here that do that lmao

Tropico
09-16-2015, 01:03 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YTe5YNHBQA

Those politically correct shocked faces :D

So can I come to live in Europe since I have European descent? lol

Robocop
09-16-2015, 01:26 AM
Im just gonna sit back and watch. The swarthy brown people in the US are latinos and they can keep coming into the US we don't have the brown people shooting people and blowing shit up its the repressed white males with egos here that do that lmao

Are you Latino? I mean are you from Latin America (as your origin)?

Im asking because I always had one interesting idea and proposal for you Latin Americans... If we Europeans would need help from you Latinos from Latin America, as CHRISTIAN FELLOWS :D would you help us against those fucking Muslim bastards? When Im asking this, Im not asking only you, but EVERYONE HERE who is from Latin America?

If needed, would you help Europe? And in return... we would pay you ofcourse :) hehe

I know that you dont have any experience with Muslims in Latin America (You should thank God for that), but I THINK YOU SHOULD HELP US IF NEEDED WHEN TIME COMES (and it will come), and as I've said, It wouldn't be only in the name of Christianity, but ofcourse we would pay in cash such a favor from fellow Christians :)

TOGETHAR, WE WOULD WIPE OUT THOSE ALLAH-BASTARDS not only in Europe, but we would CUT A CROSS IN CENTER'S OF MEKA AND MEDINA.

Muslims dont count on you, and you could be our "hidden card".

Guapo
09-16-2015, 01:28 AM
Are you Latino? I mean are you from Latin America (as your origin)?

Im asking because, I always had one interesting idea... If we Europeans would need help from you, CHRISTIAN FELLOWS :D would you help against those fucking Muslims bastards? When Im asking this, Im not asking just you, but ANYONE HERE who is from Latin America?

If needed, would you help Europe? And in return... we would pay you ofcourse :) hehe

Christian Latinos are welcome, skinny little sandniggers like Nebuchadnegger are not.

RandomlyRenounced
09-16-2015, 01:29 AM
I am not Hungarian, but I've heard from many Hungarian Nationalists that Orban isn't really doing anything to defend the Hungarian border, and is just trying to steal support from the growing Jobbik Party.

@Hungarians, I say hope that he does something, but support Jobbik in the next election regardless of what he does.

Atvend
09-16-2015, 01:30 AM
Haha, nothin is over... Didn't you know? It's not over until we hear the Bell, I did not hear the bell, did you? We had in History much greater problems than this one, don't think for a minute that Europeans cannot turn from a tolerant people to MONSTERS if needed to defend our culture, remember that. YOU DON'T WANT THAT, so you let it go, you and your people... or mark my words, this will not end peacefully but in Blood in very near future, let go of this continent and people, if you do not, see what happens, just wait and see, you are not even near number of equality in Western Europe in terms of population, even with ALL OF THIS INVASION now, you still are vast minority if shit starts in Europe, who do you think will save you? Your Allah? lol...

Hahahah

You know how I know you will not prevail, because someone else have you in their hands for a long long time; JEWS...

And if we fall, they fall, AND THEY CANNOT FALL, which means...What goes around comes around.

I am only trying to ease the defeatism you will face when you eventually come to terms with reality. Your enthusiasm will deplete at one point or another.

So I will say it again. It is over. It was over before any of us were even born, in '45, when the final stand took place. 70 years of subversion and infantilization later, here we are, living in the rotting corpse of western civilization, having to put up with its stench.

Guapo
09-16-2015, 01:36 AM
I am not Hungarian, but I've heard from many Hungarian Nationalists that Orban isn't really doing anything to defend the Hungarian border, and is just trying to steal support from the growing Jobbik Party.

@Hungarians, I say hope that he does something, but support Jobbik in the next election regardless of what he does.

Stears is not here anymore

Tropico
09-16-2015, 01:37 AM
Christian Latinos are welcome, skinny little sandniggers like Nebuchadnegger are not.

apparently Europe is the hot spot for Latinos. Ill let the people know hahaha but heads up its gonna be A LOT of Catholics lmao

Robocop
09-16-2015, 01:38 AM
I am only trying to ease the defeatism you will face when you eventually come to terms with reality. Your enthusiasm will deplete at one point or another.

So I will say it again. It is over. It was over before any of us were even born, in '45, when the final stand took place. 70 years of subversion and infantilization later, here we are, living in the rotting corpse of western civilization, having to put up with its stench.

Well you didnt see nothing yet you CAMEL RIDER.

WE HAVE OTHER RESOURCES you didnt count on, as I've said in my previous post, DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY CHRISTIANS LIVE IN LATIN AMERICA?

Well, I heard that they DONT GIVE A FUCK FOR ANYTHING considering TOLERANCE, if day of WAR COMES, and it will, ALL CHRISTIANS will be called, not only Europeans, but everyone, AND IF THAT HAPPENS WE WILL GET RID OF YOUR CANCER CALLED ISLAM from this Planet once and for all, and Im not talking only about your muslim immigrants in Europe, but to erase you from face of the Earth in your motherlands.

When tolerancy falls, when Anarchy and War comes, YOU DONT STAND A CHANCE.

Robocop
09-16-2015, 01:44 AM
apparently Europe is the hot spot for Latinos. Ill let the people know hahaha but heads up its gonna be A LOT of Catholics lmao

Well, I cannot speak for all Europeans and I know that Europeans and Latinos were/are not exactly best friends, but GOD DAMN IT we were never bad to you like those American fuckers, so at least we are neutral.

And Jesus, how could you just watch that some VIRUS LIKE ISLAM is taking over your CHRISTIAN FELLOWS on other continent, ON CONTINENT FROM which your religion came from, WE HAVE TO STAND TOGETHAR in that FINAL FIGHT against those Camel-Fuckers, there is no other way, if we are destroyed, what kind of future would you have on your continent knowing that someone who gave birth to your identity there IS VANISHED, in the end, this was always an interesting idea for me, that Latin American people HELP EUROPEANS IN FIGHT against Muslim fanatics, we will drive them not only out of Europe, but COMPLETE DESTRUCTION OF ISLAM, ofcourse you would be well payed with money and WITH THEIR LAND over there, which is rich with Oil and everything.

Think about it :D

P.S: PLUS we would burn Quran books and drink vine for months in Arabia celebrating THE FINAL VICTORY.

Atvend
09-16-2015, 02:14 AM

WE HAVE OTHER RESOURCES you didnt count on, as I've said in my previous post, DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY CHRISTIANS LIVE IN LATIN AMERICA?

Well, I heard that they DONT GIVE A FUCK FOR ANYTHING considering TOLERANCE, if day of WAR COMES, and it will, ALL CHRISTIANS will be called, not only Europeans, but everyone, AND IF THAT HAPPENS WE WILL GET RID OF YOUR CANCER CALLED ISLAM from this Planet once and for all, and Im not talking only about your muslim immigrants in Europe, but to erase you from face of the Earth in your motherlands.

Oh well this went to shit quick.
Go get 'em boy, cut 'em with your edge.

Robocop
09-16-2015, 02:16 AM
Oh well this went to shit quick.
Go get 'em boy, cut 'em with your edge.

You dont know nothing yet, you think you do, but you dont...

If you EVER try to capture Europe in direct way without any acting anymore, WE WILL MAKE A FUCKING SLAVES out of you, and than... you will be our PETS which yell: allah alllah allah... hahaha.

Anyway... I saw yesterday that a porno movie where Allah fucks his mother, and it was a TRIO, Muhammad was also present.

Guapo
09-16-2015, 02:17 AM
You dont know nothing yet, you think you do, but you dont...

If you EVER try to capture Europe in direct way without any acting anymore, WE WILL MAKE A FUCKING SANDWICH out of you.

He is albanian, make ljimunada out of him instead.

Crn Volk
09-16-2015, 03:53 AM
Islamic invasion, and whilst Europeans debate about it, they are making significant gains.

Guapo
09-16-2015, 04:09 AM
Islamic invasion, and whilst Europeans debate about it, they are making significant gains.

there are not many Europeans here, just a few

Crn Volk
09-16-2015, 04:12 AM
there are not many Europeans here, just a few

True. Used to be though.

blogen
09-16-2015, 04:12 AM

So, we Hungarians, who are the only defenders of this fucking shit continent in this harsh hours are not Europeans. Great! :D

Crn Volk
09-16-2015, 04:14 AM
So, we Hungarians, who are the only defenders of this fucking shit continent in this harsh hours are not Europeans. Great! :D

Genetic tests can confirm or deny that.

blogen
09-16-2015, 04:17 AM
Genetic tests can confirm or deny that.

This was not a genetical, but a geographical question. And again: we Hungarians are not part of this European shit. Our ancestors were Eurasian invaders of this continent and now, our enemies are the clear and unquestionable Europeans, who want islamize their multicultural abominations, what were Christian nations once.

Guapo
09-16-2015, 04:17 AM

o/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tw9zXepzEzA

Crn Volk
09-16-2015, 04:20 AM
This was not a genetical, but a geographical question. And again: we Hungarians are not part of this European shit. Our ancestors were Eurasian invaders of this continent and now, our enemies are the clear and unquestionable Europeans, who want islamize their multicultural abominations, what were Christian nations once.

Balkans have seen this before....

Skerdilaid
09-16-2015, 04:21 AM

You are funny guy, for sure. I would have sympathised with you if you were really worried about Europe and her future, though the more I read I got to understand that your concern is religion, not Europe. You want to defeat brown people by bringing more brown people lol. Where the fuck is the point in that?

A Slav in a nutshell xD

Guapo
09-16-2015, 04:21 AM
Balkans have seen this before....

the guy is fucked or trolling. All hungarians dont say shit like he does.

Crn Volk
09-16-2015, 04:23 AM
You are funny guy, for sure. I would have sympathised with you if you were really worried about Europe and her future, though the more I read I understood that your concern is religion, not Europe. You want to defeat brown people by bringing more brown people lol

A Slav in a nutshell xD

Europe is built on Christian values.

Crn Volk
09-16-2015, 04:23 AM

He's a Eurasianist

Skerdilaid
09-16-2015, 04:24 AM
Europe is built on Christian values.

What Europe are you speaking of retard, because the one your gypsy mother grew up was under the Islamic rule. Be more specific next time.

Crn Volk
09-16-2015, 04:27 AM
What Europe are you speaking of retard, because the one your gypsy mother grew up was under the Islamic rule. Be more specific next time.

Huh? Christianity took hold in Macedonia from Saint Paul. You took your religion from your Turkish masters.

Guapo
09-16-2015, 04:28 AM
Huh? Christianity took hold in Macedonia from Saint Paul. You took your religion from your Turkish masters.

Nice signature lol

blogen
09-16-2015, 04:29 AM

I'm not. Basically all of Europe attacks Hungary except our Bayerische friends, becaues our statement beside the old Christian values. Europe is our enemy now again. We are a strange phenomenon in the European Union, only the Eastern European countries understand our position from Slovakia to Russia. Even the Balkanite countries, like Serbia and Romania attacs heavily our politics in the course of this migration period.

Guapo
09-16-2015, 04:29 AM
I'm not. Basically all of Europe attacks Hungary except our Bayerische friends, becaues our statement beside the old Christian values. Europe is our enemy now again. We are a strange phenomenon in the European Union, only the Eastern European countries understand our position from Slovakia to Russia.

you need to stop reading crap on internet forums dude. IRL dont work like that

blogen
09-16-2015, 04:32 AM
you need to stop reading crap on internet forums dude. IRL dont work like that

Wake up retard! Your county is the most pro-migrant country in Europe, while Serbia basically an ally of the migrants, since the Serbian authorities helps the wandering peoples with generous infrastrutucal cooperation and the Serbian government attacks the Hungarian fence principally!

Skerdilaid
09-16-2015, 04:32 AM

Your Punjabi mother was still in Pakistan then, so relax. Anyway, St. Paul was a sandnigger too that came from Turkey.

Guapo
09-16-2015, 04:34 AM
Wake up retard! Your county is the most pro-migrant country in Europe, while Serbia basically an ally of the migrants, since the Serbian authorities helps the wandering peoples with generous infrastrutucal cooperation and the Serbian government attacks the Hungarian fence principally!

I dont live in serbia.

Crn Volk
09-16-2015, 04:44 AM
Your Punjabi mother was still in Pakistan then, so relax. Anyway, St. Paul was a sandnigger too that came from Turkey.

Turkey existed at the time of St Paul? lol

Crn Volk
09-16-2015, 04:45 AM
Nice signature lol

Yours too :thumbs up

Guapo
09-16-2015, 04:46 AM

he's albanian...

Skerdilaid
09-16-2015, 04:57 AM

Geographically speaking, you fucking imbecile.

Guapo
09-16-2015, 04:58 AM
Geographically speaking, you fucking imbecile.

Awe you're mad.

alb0zfinest
09-16-2015, 04:59 AM
I dont live in serbia.

Lulz, yet you used to criticize Albanians for migrating? :D

Shqipez
09-16-2015, 06:35 AM

'' slav macedonians'' let alone slavs in the balkans didn't exist at the time of st paul so how could you of taken the religion from him? the catholic religion comes from the roman empire, islam and orthodoxy came later.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macedonia_(Roman_province)#Epirus_Nova

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_the_Apostle

Stears
09-16-2015, 08:01 AM
Never forget: Blogen belongs to the hungarian speaking but jassic -cuman minority group.

Queen B
09-16-2015, 08:06 AM
1 out of 10 are only real refugess.
The rest are scum that either found a reason to go to rich EU countries and live on welfare or they want go to Europe to Islamize it or have terrorist attacks.

Stears
09-16-2015, 08:09 AM
Around 1Million people left Hungary since 2008. I think the government has a plan to replace Hungarians with immigrant muslims. That's why that the government insists to the registration before the migrants left Hungary. So the other countries can send back the migrants to the registrant country (Hungary).

Murri
09-16-2015, 08:10 AM
My dear OP, Orban and Magyars as well as ethnicities bordering Slavs have had enough of your expansionist aims, when are you going to give Istria back to Italy?
When will Serbs cede Vajdasag to it's proper owners and stop messing around by settling tens of refugees from other parts of Serbia in Ujvidek?

Murri
09-16-2015, 08:25 AM
'Muh Europe' 'Muh religion' pfftt...wtf does a non-European have to do with our continent.

Genetics determine if a nation will fail or succeed, culture is irrelevant!

Bosnjakinja
09-16-2015, 08:43 AM
As long as 90% of the refugees are adult males, they aren't really refugees but migrants. In mainstream media and in society at large it is forbidden to say this, to ask the question why aren't they fighting but I, as someone who has been a refugee myself, do pose this question.

During the war in Bosnia, my father sent me, my mother and my two sisters to Croatia, which was itself at war at that time, because it was safer than Bosnia. He himself did not come with us, nor were there any adult males in the buses that took us there. So there's the first difference: our refugees were largely children, women, elderly men...theirs are largely males of fighting age:

Bosnian refugees

http://migrationeducation.de/fileadmin/uploads/boot_1_gr.jpg

These refugees

http://www.euractiv.com/sites/default/files/gallery/Syrian%20refugees.jpg

Once we got there, we didn't throw rocks at Croatians or throw away water they were giving us. We did not start to fight with each other physically or cause problems in the refugee camps, like these migrants do.

We did not start to walk towards Western European countries and demand that they let us in even if we came their illegally. No, we waited until governments agreed on a quota of Bosnian refugees and until we were allowed to enter these countries legally. In countries such as Germany, they agreed to house a large number of refugees until the war stopped and then send them home. When they were sent home when the war stopped, the Bosnian refugees didn't riot, but returned. In 96, 97 in Sarajevo you could hear almost entire school classes of kids speaking German in school because they'd lived there since 92 and were more familiar with that language than with Bosnian.

Most importantly: those Bosniaks that stayed in Western European countries have assimilated virtually unnoticed into the countries they actually did end up in. So why any Bosniak would be self destructive like Mraz and put himself in the same boat with these people is beyond me.

Murri
09-16-2015, 08:47 AM
You turko-slavo-vlachic wasn't much different you fucking hypocrite!

Insuperable
09-16-2015, 09:05 AM
LoL at 2:42.

Murri
09-16-2015, 09:10 AM
Your sister has not been behaving properly in the bordello, that's why!

Robocop
09-16-2015, 09:16 AM
You are funny guy, for sure. I would have sympathised with you if you were really worried about Europe and her future, though the more I read I got to understand that your concern is religion, not Europe. You want to defeat brown people by bringing more brown people lol. Where the fuck is the point in that?

A Slav in a nutshell xD

I am defending Europe, I am Catholic only on paper, because of my parents and ancestors, but I believe in God in my own way, but never the less Christianity is part of this continent for 2000 years AND WE WILL DEFEND IT AS WELL.

I am calling Latinos to help against Muslims because in the long run we have more in common with them (in terms of culture) than with ALIEN MUSLIM FANATICS.

Murri
09-16-2015, 09:22 AM
I dont need sleep, my body is strong and fit naturally and that's because I am an Albanian pureblood, my ancestors lived in extreme conditions and managed to light any battlefield with fire and sword.

Worry more about yourself you fat slavo-vlach with an Avar grandfather, product of rape by Avars

Kastrioti1443
09-16-2015, 09:24 AM
The problem is that brown servian animals are letting all these poor refugees to go and invade Europe and also destroy Hungary. Servs also profit from them because they get a lot of money.

pelikarski
09-16-2015, 09:30 AM
ALL true. Media also lies how many of them are real refugees and not white pussy hungry male arabs

Kastrioti1443
09-16-2015, 09:32 AM
I am a poor dark mongrel fyroman gypsy living in Australia and I have never been in fyrom

Fyroman are subhumans that were created by Tito in 1960s , your langugae was somewhere in Uzbekistan When saint Paul came in illyrian lands in the first century AD, and your r ancestors were mongrels of every kind sold as slaves by us to ottomans. Albanians are the first Christians in Europe while you vwill always be sub animals until we will torn your gypsy state apart.

Kastrioti1443
09-16-2015, 09:33 AM
ALL true. Media also lies how many of them are real refugees and not white pussy hungry male arabs

Besides bring mostly males, more than half are not Syrians.

Murri
09-16-2015, 09:36 AM
Ey rape off spring, don't ever bring up the Mirdites name here!

I had to, was too busy trafficking your sister and cousinz to Western Europe, the demandz of the business havw grown now!

Robocop
09-16-2015, 09:40 AM
Fyroman are subhumans that were created by Tito in 1960s , your langugae was somewhere in Uzbekistan When saint Paul came in illyrian lands in the first century AD, and your r ancestors were mongrels of every kind sold as slaves by us to ottomans. Albanians are the first Christians in Europe while you vwill always be sub animals until we will torn your gypsy state apart.

Sorry friend we dont need here fight between europeans, no matter what reasons are...You think globally someone gives a fuck about Serbian-Albanian debates, or rep.Macedonian-Albanian debates etc? NO! Please, we dont need this thread to become matter of fighting between europeans, so: SERBIANS, ALBANIANS and everyone else let's see the bigger picture here, and the bigger picture is: ENTIRE EUROPE IS FUCKED UP if we dont change our govermonts in future and our attitude, Viktor Orban have shown the way, Hungary has shown that there is still those will not just vanish into the night, I am saying here that his words will define History, and he came in right moment.

So please, let' focus on real enemy here: ISLAMIC INVASION. :)

Kastrioti1443
09-16-2015, 09:46 AM
Sorry friend we dont need here fight between europeans, no matter what reasons are...You think globally someone gives a fuck about Serbian-Albanian debates, or rep.Macedonian-Albanian debates etc? NO! Please, we dont need this thread to become matter of fighting between europeans, so: SERBIANS, ALBANIANS and everyone else let's see the bigger picture here, and the bigger picture is: ENTIRE EUROPE IS FUCKED UP if we dont change our govermonts in future and our attitude, Viktor Orban have shown the way, Hungary has shown that there is still those will not just vanish into the night, I am saying here that his words will define History, and he came in right moment.

So please, let' focus on real enemy here: ISLAMIC INVASION. :)

Europe died in 1945. Your Ustasa didn't do the job right, neither did my people
At least things in our region would have been much much better if we would have done the job right.

blogen
09-16-2015, 09:48 AM
As long as 90% of the refugees are adult males, they aren't really refugees but migrants. In mainstream media and in society at large it is forbidden to say this, to ask the question why aren't they fighting but I, as someone who has been a refugee myself, do pose this question.

During the war in Bosnia, my father sent me, my mother and my two sisters to Croatia, which was itself at war at that time, because it was safer than Bosnia. He himself did not come with us, nor were there any adult males in the buses that took us there. So there's the first difference: our refugees were largely children, women, elderly men...theirs are largely males of fighting age:

I was a teenager then and I remember onto this. They were mostly women and childrens yes (half of them were Bosniaks) and Hungary take in everybody without a word, because these peoples were real and European refugees, Croatians, Bosniaks, Albanians and they ran away from the strange and very un-European Serbian's terror (the Serbs are the primitive strange Oriental peoples stereotype in the Hungarian imagination, they were our muslim Arabs, before the real Arabs arrived onto our border and now they are the traditional collaborants of the Muslims against the real Christians, as everytime in the history of the Balkan). Anyway, the official statistics about the sexes of the refugees from this age:

53,6% male (mostly childrens!)
46,4% female

And the average Hungarian's attitude was like this in those days, the refugees' placement:

in camp: 41,8%
between average Hungarian peoples*: 58,2%

*they gave shelter in their own house.

My favorite Albanian origin vocalist was one of our benefit of this sad age:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KV-Flyqc5QI

Ylla
09-16-2015, 09:57 AM
You turko-slavo-vlachic wasn't much different you fucking hypocrite!

You should relax..why are you so mad?!

Robocop
09-16-2015, 10:04 AM
http://shrani.si/f/3I/ZP/2JI7FSAR/lmao.png

urlambre, ja se zapravo kliberim dok pričam sa njima. xD

sve u svemu smešno je to i đabe plakat preko neta.

a nijesu svi ni europljanini, šiptari pogotovom ne.Šta češ sa bošnjaka to su sloveni??

Pozz i tebi.

Bošnjake ne bi dirao ako oni ne bi dirali nikoga i ako bi ostali neutralni, ovo se njih ne tiče, niti njih niti turskog Islama, ovo je primarno namjenjeno Arapskom virusu koji se mora riješiti, a ako zmiji otkineš glavu onda je gotovo, a zmijska glava Islama su Arapi, upravo njima to treba uraditi.

Kastrioti1443
09-16-2015, 10:22 AM
please, I a unibrow disfigured servian subhuman, please tell to kosovar Albanians to pay the money to my 5 euro prostitute sister.

You are a subhumsn yes, since you are a serv, you are by default an animal. It was the fault if tukic avars that treated you so bad and fucked you so much, when they brought you as slaves in Balkans, that you have inherited their features and immorality.

As for your prostitute serv sister, she came with her own desire, but we told her that there are already thousands of serv prostitutes in Kosova, Presheva, Podgorica, budva, Skopje ,Tetova but she didn't listen.

They told her that there are specifically 45,000 servs dying more than are born every year in servia sine 1995, precisely because girls like you fuck for money or even for fun in clubs and streets and don't give birth to serv bastards. She agreed.

I am Christian since 2000 years ago and indeed we didn't do the job right, since you wouldn't be speaking right now. Your Vlachs ancestors would have been smelted in crematoriums.

Kastrioti1443
09-16-2015, 10:31 AM
turci, arapi, afrikanci, sve je to isto smeče.Mislit da su turci nešto drugačiji ili da če te nešto više voljet od arapa je ludost.

prije če bit da ti spremi namještaljku sa arapom nego da potegne sa tobom.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-34229332

kaže žena da im i turske vlasti pomažu.
Jf CHG hhfhvhdcvhfssdsss sdshkgvfj

Robocop
09-16-2015, 10:33 AM
And I thought we will work on this thread and speak as UNITY of Europeans... and look what happen, this nationalistic shits-talks will be destruction of us all.

Kastrioti1443
09-16-2015, 10:33 AM
Lol you fucking nigger serv, I was trolling looooooool what a disfigured ape that took that thread for real.

blogen
09-16-2015, 10:52 AM
And I thought we will work on this thread and speak as UNITY of Europeans... and look what happen, this nationalistic shits-talks will be destruction of us all.

I am Hungarian and I don't want any unity with the Europeans, because this is the real Europe*:

http://media.themalaymailonline.com/images/sized/ez/2706-world-gay_pride_parade_berlin_620_399_100.jpg
http://www.as4b.info/bivouac-id/img3.imageshack.us/img3/1281/musulmansenpriereamarse.jpg
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/06/07/article-2155938-137F2612000005DC-549_634x478.jpg

Yes, in the other side, there is an Eastern European hemisphere with full of Slavs and Eurasians, but without third world and liberal scums. Hungary part of this world and not Europe.

*Except Bayern, because that is the last Christian European refugium. The last remain of the once great European civilization.

blogen
09-16-2015, 10:56 AM
hop on your horse and ride to mongolia.

Go suck an another Muslim cock Serb!

Shqipez
09-16-2015, 11:20 AM

The masters of propganda talking about propganda.

https://www.globalpolicy.org/home/163-general/29237.html

In both the Croatia and Bosnia indictments, one of Milosevic's alleged contributions to a joint criminal enterprise to ethnically cleanse large areas of Croatia and Bosnia-Herzegovina was his use of the Serbian state media to create an atmosphere of fear and hatred among Serbs by spreading "exaggerated and false messages of ethnically based attacks by Bosnian Muslims and Croats against Serb people."

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2011/may/24/serbia-state-tv-apologises-propaganda

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Propaganda_during_the_Yugoslav_Wars

http://euromaidanpress.com/2014/08/27/kremlin-propaganda-copies-slobodan-milosevics-methods-in-the-war-against-ukraine/

Shqipez
09-16-2015, 11:26 AM
you are a humorous J sand-nigger with typical disgusting Armenid face, thank to Allah we invented internet for your escape from reality.

http://shrani.si/f/34/dZ/4PgilIFv/huehue.png

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?157923-My-Conversion-to-Islam

You really are a fucking dumbass aren't you. Do you even know what clades or subclades are? If you don't then you should honestly just shut the fuck up about genetics, you forum gangster.

With that logic then R1a in Slavs is the same as R1a in indians or Iranians, Kurds, then. Just shut the fuck up about things you have no clue of.

GiCa
09-16-2015, 01:23 PM
I personally don't care as much due to the simple fact my own people here in the US [well some of them are my people and the others are generic white peasants from the lower orders of European society that came here in the 1800s-a different type of white to me]... anyway most of them are supporting the big 'melting pot' crap and sporting that Jewish logan so I said the jews fooled you stupid ass white people before they apparently will do it again just this time without communism. Instead it will be called diversity and democracy.

We have to be pretty fucking stupid... although I should say we but 'them' as in those who make these decisions. In the pictures we see of these 'refugees', most would appear to be men in the 20s age range and 30s...that's out right odd to me. Very odd.

Melting pot is natural.. They lie in the same country an have the same culture

What is unnatural is not regulated immigration

I m against not regulated imigration.. I m for imigration when we need it at our request for work coverage.
And at this time my country doesn't need imigration has we have unemployment.. So I m against it and I vote anti imigration parties.

Also the refugee laws should be rethinked..as we can't host all middle east

GiCa
09-16-2015, 01:39 PM

Bosnian refugees

These refugees

Once we got there, we didn't throw rocks at Croatians or throw away water they were giving us. We did not start to fight with each other physically or cause problems in the refugee camps, like these migrants do.

We did not start to walk towards Western European countries and demand that they let us in even if we came their illegally. No, we waited until governments agreed on a quota of Bosnian refugees and until we were allowed to enter these countries legally. In countries such as Germany, they agreed to house a large number of refugees until the war stopped and then send them home. When they were sent home when the war stopped, the Bosnian refugees didn't riot, but returned. In 96, 97 in Sarajevo you could hear almost entire school classes of kids speaking German in school because they'd lived there since 92 and were more familiar with that language than with Bosnian.

Most importantly: those Bosniaks that stayed in Western European countries have assimilated virtually unnoticed into the countries they actually did end up in. So why any Bosniak would be self destructive like Mraz and put himself in the same boat with these people is beyond me.

Exactly my experience of my ancestors:

During WWII like many Europeans my ancestors had perosn who iced during the war
.. My grand mother remained without her mum because she died during the American-German bombing war.. As my grand mum lived precisely on the gothic line (read what is gothic line on wiki if you forumers don't know).. She already had no dad because he died before the war.. Well nobody I her family go cried in another country to host them..
..my grand mother remained exactly hear literally eating all day bread and milk
Nobody of my ancestors during the world behaved like Theese supposed refugees

Theese are not refugees ..2/3 of them aren't even Syrians but Pakistanis, subsaharian Africans etc

They should go the fuck out

I m anti racist etc.. But I m for regulated imigration only when a country need it.. And Europe doesn't need it.. So it's either my life vs your life battle.. So I m naturally for my life and benefit and not for coward people

Robocop
09-16-2015, 01:44 PM

Bosnian refugees

These refugees

BRAVO Bosnjakinja, thank you for your honesty and truth, you are an Honorable person.

Nowone here have anything against muslims such as you, you are EUROPEAN PERSON, you cannot be compared to those FANATIC SAVAGES, and you know that very well.

People like @Mraz are naive, I dont even bother to answer such people anymore.

LightHouse89
09-16-2015, 05:01 PM
Melting pot is natural.. They lie in the same country an have the same culture

What is unnatural is not regulated immigration

I m against not regulated imigration.. I m for imigration when we need it at our request for work coverage.
And at this time my country doesn't need imigration has we have unemployment.. So I m against it and I vote anti imigration parties.

Also the refugee laws should be rethinked..as we can't host all middle east

Melting pots are not natural. You want an example? Look at America.

America is an abomination.

Im oppose to democracy, socialism, social democracy etc.... Pro social darwinism and anything either traditional or almost Nazi like. Anything short of the three mentioned ideologies is inferior.

black hole
09-16-2015, 06:33 PM
http://oi59.tinypic.com/nq5vnd.jpg

Mraz
09-16-2015, 08:55 PM

I don't put myself in the same boat with those people,
I'm just fed up of people talking about those people like they are going to get us all, while our leaders wanted them to be here and are the cause number one. "Gadaffi is a dictator, lets destroy him so there will be thousands of miles open so Africa can move to Italy...Saddam Hussein has mass destruction weapons, lets bring a civil war...Assad is a monster, lets support some weak rebels against him and ISIS..." Seriously?

Some of them are genuine refugees, some are economical migrants and some will bring chaos to European cities with either their ideology or actions, I don't deny it, but since it is programmed I won't put much effort fighting it.
Muslims and natives will slay each other and a solution is already planned. Both groups will awake in a new Europe which will be in opposition with their values.

Nebuchadnezzar
09-16-2015, 09:05 PM
Melting pots are not natural. You want an example? Look at America.

America is an abomination.

Im oppose to democracy, socialism, social democracy etc.... Pro social darwinism and anything either traditional or almost Nazi like. Anything short of the three mentioned ideologies is inferior.

If you studied civilizations, from ancient babylonian times to times square New York... Every great civilization that arose, have had citizens of a multhi-ethnic backround. The only Non multi-ethnic socities we're tribal, rural and assimilated areas.

Bosnjakinja
09-16-2015, 09:11 PM
I don't put myself to the same boat with those people,
I'm just fed up of people talking about those people like they are going to get us all, while our leaders wanted them to be here and are the cause number one. "Gadaffi is a dictator, lets destroy him so there will be thousands of miles open so Africa can move to Italy...Saddam Hussein has mass destruction weapons, lets bring a civil war...Assad is a monster, lets support some weak rebels against him and ISIS..." Seriously?

Some of them are genuine refugees, some are economical migrants and some will bring chaos to European cities with either their ideology or actions, I don't deny it, but since it is programmed I won't put much effort fighting it.
Muslims and natives will slay each other and a solution is already planned. Both groups will awake in a new Europe which will be in opposition with their values.

Of course, I'm not denying the role of (certain) Western political leaders in the downfall of Assad, Gaddafi and different leaders who, as "bas" as they were, were the only one to keep control of their countries.

However, Europe does not have an obligation to accept all these refugees, simply because it will lead to the destabilization of their societies. I am not cold hearted, I feel extremely sorry for any real refugee and am the first one to donate money for medicine, food or toys to (say) a Syrian orphan child. I think European and rich Arab countries should work together in creating humane and well equipped refugee camps in nearby Arab countries for the real refugees.

And for those who only want to live in the West in search of a better life, although I realize this is a legitimate thing to want, the West does not have neither the obligation nor the capability to accept all those who want to come there.

I mean, these migrants seem to think that it is a basic human right for them to live in Germany.

Nebuchadnezzar
09-16-2015, 09:15 PM
Of course, I'm not denying the role of (certain) Western political leaders in the downfall of Assad, Gaddafi and different leaders who, as "bas" as they were, were the only one to keep control of their countries.

However, Europe does not have an obligation to accept all these refugees, simply because it will lead to the destabilization of their societies. I am not cold hearted, I feel extremely sorry for any real refugee and am the first one to donate money for medicine, food or toys to (say) a Syrian orphan child. I think European and rich Arab countries should work together in creating humane and well equipped refugee camps in nearby Arab countries for the real refugees.

And for those who only want to live in the West in search of a better life, although I realize this is a legitimate thing to want, the West does not have neither the obligation nor the capability to accept all those who want to come there.

I mean, these migrants seem to think that it is a basic human right for them to live in Germany.

Lol what "Arab" countries, you mean those selfish Gulf Arabs ?

A gulf arab would rather spend the last remaining dollar in his pocket on buying something flashy, before he spends it on a Syrian refugee.

Mraz
09-16-2015, 09:27 PM

There is the Europe which is composed of nations having a long History, a culture, borders and on the other side, a creature that follows US leadership, the market law and that is anti-civilisation taking Cunchita Wurst as model. The latter one wants those refugees and is responsible of a lot of nation destruction.

Robocop
09-17-2015, 01:32 AM
If you studied civilizations, from ancient babylonian times to times square New York... Every great civilization that arose, have had citizens of a multhi-ethnic backround. The only Non multi-ethnic socities we're tribal, rural and assimilated areas.

Not exactly good analogy.

Babylonians had relatively SAME RACIAL structure of people with different ethnic background, also when Roman Empire fell to Barbarians it was that white Barbarians took down from inside out and from outside a white civilization - Roman Empire, later those same Barbarians took Roman civilization as much as they could and continue to research it and recover it as much as they could.

But this today is totally another case, this what is going on in Europe is in fact an EXTINCTION OF ENTIRE RACIAL indigenous people (with all of their unique European phenotypes), AND THAT WE CANNOT and will not allow ofcourse :)

Today, my country Croatia took around 3500 of those Syrian ISIS "refugees" (agents of Islam) into country, because our president said that we will not be "un-civilized" to them like Hungary or Slovakia hahahaha, Jesus Christ I was so mad when I heard that on TV...

Well I guess our president and our govermont is just ONE MORE BITCH of Angela Merkel, but all of that will change in the future.

So now, Croatia has to FEED 3500 Syrian "refugees" and thousands more and more of THOSE SCUMS are coming, and soon they will be deported to Slovenia, but imagine this: OUR PRIME MINISTER SAID THAT at least 1000 of them will get A JOBS! A FUCKING JOB! How many Croatian citizens are seeking for Job and THIS SCUMS WILL GET IT BECAUSE WHAT? THEY ARE SCUMS?

Now apply this to larger countries like Italy, France etc... How many of them will stay there and get jobs?

Jesus Christ, we shouldn't have only built a wall like Hungary did, we should have BUILT A WALL WITH MACHINE GUNS on entire border of Croatia (and togethar with Hungary keep them out), even DENMARK CLOSED their border, but our president & our prime-minister do not have BALLS like Viktor Orban, they are just another PUPPETS OF THAT BITCH MERKEL and those LIBERAL SICK GOVERMONT of European Union which runs the show, but they will not run the show for long.

Stears
09-17-2015, 02:05 PM
VIDEO: Illegal migrants attacked the Hungarian police forces at the Hungarian-Serbian border!(Monkey rebellion)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btVNCYrfgkw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=217&v=HP0ayr5eEz0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=115&v=lgmiWvKmQ18

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=1&v=t2TdCQ0jWAI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=147&v=a9L0qB9yQ-Y

Stears
09-17-2015, 02:06 PM
Not exactly good analogy.

Babylonians had relatively SAME RACIAL structure of people with different ethnic background, also when Roman Empire fell to Barbarians it was that white Barbarians took down from inside out and from outside a white civilization - Roman Empire, later those same Barbarians took Roman civilization as much as they could and continue to research it and recover it as much as they could.

But this today is totally another case, this what is going on in Europe is in fact an EXTINCTION OF ENTIRE RACIAL indigenous people (with all of their unique European phenotypes), AND THAT WE CANNOT and will not allow ofcourse :)

Today, my country Croatia took around 3500 of those Syrian ISIS "refugees" (agents of Islam) into country, because our president said that we will not be "un-civilized" to them like Hungary or Slovakia hahahaha, Jesus Christ I was so mad when I heard that on TV...

Well I guess our president and our govermont is just ONE MORE BITCH of Angela Merkel, but all of that will change in the future.

So now, Croatia has to FEED 3500 Syrian "refugees" and thousands more and more of THOSE SCUMS are coming, and soon they will be deported to Slovenia, but imagine this: OUR PRIME MINISTER SAID THAT at least 1000 of them will get A JOBS! A FUCKING JOB! How many Croatian citizens are seeking for Job and THIS SCUMS WILL GET IT BECAUSE WHAT? THEY ARE SCUMS?

Now apply this to larger countries like Italy, France etc... How many of them will stay there and get jobs?

Jesus Christ, we shouldn't have only built a wall like Hungary did, we should have BUILT A WALL WITH MACHINE GUNS on entire border of Croatia (and togethar with Hungary keep them out), even DENMARK CLOSED their border, but our president & our prime-minister do not have BALLS like Viktor Orban, they are just another PUPPETS OF THAT BITCH MERKEL and those LIBERAL SICK GOVERMONT of European Union which runs the show, but they will not run the show for long.

Hungary fed 180,000 registered migrants.

black hole
09-17-2015, 08:15 PM
I felt so sorry for these refugees when I saw their women and children first time, but right now I changed my mind after watching these videos. Europe has to close all its borders and protect themselves from such an alien invasion