PDA

View Full Version : A Noah's Ark for Europe?

Smaland
09-19-2015, 05:34 PM
http://www.veterantributes.org/Photos/DouglasMacArthur.jpg
"I came through and I shall return." Douglas MacArthur, 20 March 1942.

If I had the power and the authority, and if Canada and the U.S. consented, I would make havens for native Europeans in our two countries. They would be places for young couples to have large families, and European languages would be spoken there. They would be places to store the national and cultural treasures of Europe.

As Europe begins to fight the worst invasion since 1683, they might breathe a little easier knowing that someone is willing to help, that someone is standing behind them.

sql
09-19-2015, 05:43 PM
Too late

Smaland
09-19-2015, 05:47 PM
Too late

Even now, with the right leadership, Europe could still win. The hour is late, and it might be a hard fight, but Europe could still win.

sql
09-19-2015, 05:48 PM
Even now, with the right leadership, Europe could still win. The hour is late, and it might be a hard fight, but Europe could still win.

Sure, but America as well is having plenty of immigrants.

Wadaad
09-19-2015, 05:49 PM
White flight is not the answer.

Smaland
09-19-2015, 08:21 PM
After the surrender of Corregidor in May 1942, the Allies (Australia, the Netherlands, the U.K. and the U.S.) held no territory north of Australia and west of Hawaii. Australia then became a springboard for the reconquest of the Pacific islands that had been lost to the Japanese. It became a last redoubt in which the Allies could rest, recuperate, refit and prepare for the long road to Tokyo.

This analogy might not be perfect, but Canada and the U.S. could become the Australia of the current war. Not only could Europeans preserve their cultures and racial stock as I mentioned above, but they could come to North America for the same reasons as the Allies came to Australia. North America would not be a place for permanent white flight, but a springboard for the liberation of Europe.

Yes, America has its own immigration problem, but this is a problem that can be solved.

But even now, Europe is not in as desperate a situation as the Allies were in the spring of 1942. All Europe really needs is patriotic, capable leadership, and Europeans can start taking back their continent right now.

Shah-Jehan
09-19-2015, 08:25 PM
Noah was a Near-eastern, way more related to Syrians than the average European. His tomb is even claimed to lie in various places in the Near-east like Nakchivan in Azerbaijan, Imam Ali Mosque in Najaf, Iraq, Cizre in Turkey and also in Lebanon and Jordan.

abcd123
09-19-2015, 08:35 PM
I never knew MacArthur said that.I liked him before,but damn now I like him even more!An America led by him,Robert Lee,Stonewall Jackson,James Longstreet and Teddy Roosevelt!That's what we need!

Odin
03-30-2018, 08:27 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jD646vy4Vvw

sean
08-05-2019, 01:00 PM
MacArthur was a brilliant man who understood how important Asia would become in world affairs, and why communism needed to be eradicated there first. The Eurocucks ironically hated him for that and constantly whispered into Truman's ear. Truman finally relieved him of his command in April 1951.