PDA

View Full Version : From Only this pictures- no others... how would you place me then?

Henkeboj
09-20-2015, 07:04 PM

Based from just this photos, no others- I need to know what you think.

AndreiDorindoan
09-20-2015, 07:19 PM
Almost Iran... but only almost.

I've actually never seen a romanian that remind of you. But you would definitely not fit in yugoslavia either.

It is Almost Iran, but there is something with your appearance in some pictures that make me think finnish mixed with iranian ancestry. I Think maybe the russian part of caucasus around the Volgograd area would suit you.

Henkeboj
09-20-2015, 07:26 PM
Almost Iran... but only almost.

I've actually never seen a romanian that remind of you. But you would definitely not fit in yugoslavia either.

It is Almost Iran, but there is something with your appearance in some pictures that make me think finnish mixed with iranian ancestry. I Think maybe the russian part of caucasus around the Volgograd area would suit you.

Ok. Almost iran. But what gives you finnish vibes about me ?

AndreiDorindoan
09-20-2015, 07:30 PM
Ok. Almost iran. But what gives you finnish vibes about me ?

maybe I've got little finnish vibes about you because you do not look fully iranian either and then I must replace it. But there is something with your overall looking expression that give me finnish vibes with you. But Iranian mixed with finnish can make you fit in SW Russia.