PDA

View Full Version : 20% of Austrian Muslim teachers 'fanatical'

Thorum
01-27-2009, 05:29 PM
Found on the "Austrian Times (http://www.austriantimes.at/index.php?id=10822)":

"According to Vienna weekly 'Falter', the study shows 8.5 per cent of the Muslim teachers said it was understandable for violence to be used to spread Islam, 28.4 per cent said there was a contradiction in being both a Muslim and a European, and 44 per cent said they had to make their students understand they were better than non-Muslims."

Allah akbar!! :tongue

Revenant
01-27-2009, 05:41 PM
With the violence, I'm actually surprised it wasn't higher than that.

Addergebroed
01-27-2009, 10:10 PM
Disgusting, how these "people" get into European society, let alone teach european children!:mad:

Heimmacht
01-27-2009, 10:46 PM
Haha, what can I say, everyone or everything thats in Austria is a fanatic, even their muslims :D, lol, okay okay bad joke I know, but we know how these muslims are theyre the same everywhere. :coffee:

Vargtand
01-28-2009, 12:38 AM
Better then none Muslims? Well at blowing them self’s up I have to say only the Japanese rival them there!

Truth be told I know a few Muslims quite likable fellows... of course none of these are actively religious so that might be the issue.. I tend to see a reoccurring theme with religious people of the three Abraham religions regardless of which one they belong to.

But all in all I don't mind them as long as they can stay where they came from.. Though who can blame them who on earth would seriously want to live in a desert?

Manifest Destiny
01-28-2009, 02:35 PM
...28.4 per cent said there was a contradiction in being both a Muslim and a European...

It looks like 28.4% won't object when they're deported back to Crapistan. :thumb001:

Aemma
01-28-2009, 02:57 PM
Truth be told I know a few Muslims quite likable fellows... of course none of these are actively religious so that might be the issue.. I tend to see a reoccurring theme with religious people of the three Abraham religions regardless of which one they belong to.

I think you've hit the nail on the head there Vargtand, though I would tend to rephrase it a bit and say that those who tend to be more secular in approach to living in the host culture (ie., who believe in the separation of church and state and who live by this belief) are indeed the easiest people to get along with.

Cheers!...Aemma