PDA

View Full Version : Classify him.

hilt
09-25-2015, 12:37 PM
Hello, this is my first post, I'm exploring my interest in anthropology.
I'd like help classifying my friend.
Thank you.
http://puu.sh/knzKU/90293cbcad.jpg
http://puu.sh/knzLX/d7cef2d986.jpg

spanish catalan
09-25-2015, 12:49 PM
atlanto med dinarized

Hadouken
09-25-2015, 02:55 PM
"him" ?

abcd123
09-25-2015, 02:57 PM
"him" ?

I see nothing wrong?He is a very gracile/reduced guy.

Hadouken
09-25-2015, 02:57 PM
looks very feminine

I almost fell in love with him

Linebacker
09-25-2015, 02:58 PM
Pardon me OP but this is not a person of male gender.

Dr. Robotnik the Subbotnik
09-25-2015, 03:00 PM
Pardon me OP but this is not a person of male gender.

It is just more gracile genes from the Middle Eastern farmers. Thank Arabs.

You are lucky to be a robust Hunter-Gatherer.

I actually think gracile people are cool, though. I don't think one is superior to the other, but I know you do. So be happy you are a Neanderthal! :D I know I am proud to be one as well, anyways. We are both Cromag influenced brothers. Except our politics are different. I didn't get the tree-hugger gene from the Neanderthals as you did.

Linebacker
09-25-2015, 03:06 PM
It is just more gracile genes from the Middle Eastern farmers. Thank Arabs.

You are lucky to be a robust Hunter-Gatherer.

I actually think gracile people are cool, though. I don't think one is superior to the other, but I know you do. So be happy you are a Neanderthal! :D I know I am proud to be one as well, anyways. We are both Cromag influenced brothers. Except our politics are different. I didn't get the tree-hugger gene from the Neanderthals as you did.

The Neadnerthals were liberals????

Well no wonder liberals are always stronger,if the gene itself comes from Neanderthals.

09-25-2015, 03:09 PM
The Neadnerthals were liberals????

Well no wonder liberals are always stronger,if the gene itself comes from Neanderthals.

lol, that's something you would say.

But actually, yes, I suspect they were. Because why else would the more Hunter-Gatherer descended countries always be liberals? You rarely ever find nazis with square jaws. Usually nazis are brown and gracile. It's just weird. The Neanderthals must have been tree-hugging, flower-sniffers.

Insuperable
09-25-2015, 03:14 PM
Alpine+Pontid.

Charles Bronson
09-25-2015, 03:14 PM

But actually, yes, I suspect they were. Because why else would the more Hunter-Gatherer descended countries always be liberals? You rarely ever find nazis with square jaws. Usually nazis are brown and gracile. It's just weird. The Neanderthals must have been tree-hugging, flower-sniffers.

I'm patriotic make thats me also a brown and gracile?

09-25-2015, 03:15 PM
I'm patriotic make thats me also a brown and gracile?

Seems like you are brown and gracile anyways. So it just proves my point. Of course, there are exceptions.

Charles Bronson
09-25-2015, 03:17 PM
Seems like you are brown and gracile anyways. So it just proves my point. Of course, there are exceptions.

I was classified from most of the TA-Members as a CM and Linebacker classify my father as a true Eastern CM.:D

Hadouken
09-25-2015, 03:18 PM
Harlekin is anything but Gracile

09-25-2015, 03:18 PM
I was classified from most of the TA-Members as a CM and Linebacker classify my father as a true Eastern CM.:D

Oh, well good for you, then :)

It was just an observation. How many neo nazis do you see on the streets with big, square jaws and fair hair?

They are usually gracile with dark brown - to black hair.

Charles Bronson
09-25-2015, 03:25 PM
Oh, well good for you, then :)

It was just an observation. How many neo nazis do you see on the streets with big, square jaws and fair hair?

They are usually gracile with dark brown - to black hair.

Neo-Nazi Rockerclub:

Schwarze Schar MC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrMlpkIDVRE

altin
09-25-2015, 03:41 PM

Neanderthal women, the Gatherers, could have been tree-hugging, flower-sniffers. But what about Neanderthal men, the Hunters, how did develop their liberalism while killing animals?
It's strange how Neolithic Farmers, the ones in the habit to patiently cultivate, observe, select and evolve cultivars, ended up being conservative.

09-25-2015, 03:44 PM
Neanderthal women, the Gatherers, could have been tree-hugging, flower-sniffers. But what about Neanderthal men, the Hunters, how did develop their liberalism while killing animals?
It's strange how Neolithic Farmers, the ones in the habit to patiently cultivate, observe, select and evolve cultivars, ended up being conservative.

I agree. This needs to be explored further.

Katil Georgi
09-25-2015, 06:44 PM
Maybe he is so ugly , that even my web don't want to open the pictures .