PDA

View Full Version : Classify Russian Olympics Gold Medalist of Georgian Origin

Shepherd
08-19-2016, 04:28 AM
Davit Chakvetadze

He's getting a lot of flak from Georgians on the internet because after winning gold he kissed the Russian flag

http://i.imgur.com/1ayqvzz.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/WNDpJjs.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/F0iEigj.jpg

Norka
08-19-2016, 04:30 AM
He is half Russian no?

Shepherd
08-19-2016, 04:31 AM
He is half Russian no?

I never heard that but maybe.

He was born in Georgia and only moved to Russia in 2013.

Norka
08-19-2016, 04:34 AM
I never heard that but maybe.

He was born in Georgia and only moved to Russia in 2013.

He does not look typically Georgian to me.

Shepherd
08-19-2016, 04:38 AM
He does not look typically Georgian to me.

His phenotype isnt typical but occurs nonetheless

Hes not necessarily mixed

Norka
08-19-2016, 04:42 AM
His phenotype isnt typical but occurs nonetheless

Hes not necessarily mixed

I guess you are right interesting either way. I could not find much on him either. You are of Georgian decent? What do you think about him kissing Russian flag after winning gold?

Shepherd
08-19-2016, 04:48 AM
I guess you are right interesting either way. I could not find much on him either. You are of Georgian decent? What do you think about him kissing Russian flag after winning gold?

Yeah Im of partial Georgian descent

I think it depends. If he's really part Russian its not such a big deal, but I dont think he is.

He was born in Georgia, lived there his whole life (save the last three), lived through the war, and has the nerve to kiss the Russian flag regardless. It seems like he's disrespecting his heritage and people are right to be mad, especially since there is still tension between the countries. His coach by the way is also Georgian.

There are better ways to handle yourself when competing for a foreign country. Ilias Illiadis wrestled Judo for Greece, a country that has much better relations with Georgia than Russia does but still never did anything like that. He respected the country he was competing for but at the same time he never disrespected where he came from.

Profileid
08-19-2016, 04:50 AM
That is kinda shitty. Especially after what Russia did to them

Dick
08-19-2016, 04:53 AM

Russia should nuke the US

Norka
08-19-2016, 04:53 AM
Yeah Im of partial Georgian descent

I think it depends. If he's really part Russian its not such a big deal, but I dont think he is.

He was born in Georgia, lived there his whole life (save the last three), lived through the war, and has the nerve to kiss the Russian flag regardless. It seems like he's disrespecting his heritage and people are right to be mad, especially since there is still tension between the countries. His coach by the way is also Georgian.

There are better ways to handle yourself when competing for a foreign country. Ilias Illiadis wrestled Judo for Greece, a country that has much better relations with Georgia than Russia does but still never did anything like that. He respected the country he was competing for but at the same time he never disrespected where he came from.

I agree with you on that but he is a Russian citizen so is it still wrong for him to not be proud of the country he lives in? It is unfortunate that our countries have grown apart Russians to this day look well at Georgians

Dick
08-19-2016, 04:54 AM
I agree with you on that but he is a Russian citizen so is it still wrong for him to not be proud of the country he lives in? It is unfortunate that our countries have grown apart Russians to this day look well at Georgians

orthodoks people should stick together

Norka
08-19-2016, 04:56 AM

It is kinda shitty that you stick your nose into places you are not wanted.

Shepherd
08-19-2016, 04:57 AM

Its not wrong to be proud its just odd and seems fake and disrespectful.

He's been a Russian citizen for three years, and its just in poor taste considering the recent tension between the countries.

I agree though, it is sad how they've grown apart, same with Ukraine, but think its largely political and hope it will pass in time.

Profileid
08-19-2016, 04:57 AM
It is kinda shitty that you stick your nose into places you are not wanted.

deal with it

Profileid
08-19-2016, 04:58 AM
Russia should nuke the US

Russia can't touch us. I'm pretty sure the entire world could go up against us and we would still win.

Norka
08-19-2016, 04:58 AM
orthodoks people should stick together

I'm not religious as my family is divided in religion Islam and Orthodox don't mix :/ But I agree Russia and Georgia share a religious unity and should be closer.

Norka
08-19-2016, 05:00 AM
deal with it

I did, now go and continue degenerating in your beloved America.

Profileid
08-19-2016, 05:01 AM
I did, now go and continue degenerating in your beloved America.

At least here journalists can write pieces critical of the President without being shot under mysterious circumstances

Dick
Russia can't touch us. I'm pretty sure the entire world could go up against us and we would still win.

Russia has more nukes than amerika and their nato allies, deal with it.

Norka

Words of a degenerating fag boy. War between Russia and America would end in complete destruction of both countries saying one will win and the other will lose is stupid. No one wins in Nuclear War.

Dick
08-19-2016, 05:03 AM
I'm not religious as my family is divided in religion Islam and Orthodox don't mix :/ But I agree Russia and Georgia share a religious unity and should be closer.

Too bad. Orthodoxy is badass, even muslims think so as well.

aherne
08-19-2016, 05:03 AM
Looks typical light Chechen/Avar. CM from Caucasus.

Norka
08-19-2016, 05:04 AM
At least here journalists can write pieces critical of the President without being shot under mysterious circumstances

I read both sides of the press both Western and Russian, the world is not black and white, and it's not like your journalists are much better deal with it.

Norka
08-19-2016, 05:05 AM
Too bad. Orthodoxy is badass, even muslims think so as well.

Hahaha I guess. I just think religion is a world wide circle jerk. Really no use for it in modern times just a waste of time.

Dick
08-19-2016, 05:06 AM
Hahaha I guess. I just think religion is a world wide circle jerk. Really no use for it in modern times just a waste of time.

I concur but muslims fear orthodox nations more than the western christian nations, they're cucks.

Norka
08-19-2016, 05:07 AM

He's been a Russian citizen for three years, and its just in poor taste considering the recent tension between the countries.

I agree though, it is sad how they've grown apart, same with Ukraine, but think its largely political and hope it will pass in time.

Agreed! :)

Dick
08-19-2016, 05:09 AM

You need to shut your god damn mouth, you're american first and foremost. Keep out of it even if you're a half churka(you look like one too)

Norka
08-19-2016, 05:09 AM
I concur but muslims fear orthodox nations more than the western christian nations, they're cucks.

I guess maybe because Orthodox bite back, unlike today's Catholic Western nations. My Tatar family don't really have anything against Orthodox or Catholics some of them even converted to Orthodoxy.

Dick
08-19-2016, 05:10 AM
I guess maybe because Orthodox bite back, unlike today's Catholic Western nations. My Tatar family don't really have anything against Orthodox or Catholics some of them even converted to Orthodoxy.

We are like hungry wolves, back the fuck up. Orthodogs gonna bite. Hard...

Shepherd
08-19-2016, 05:16 AM
You need to shut your god damn mouth, you're american first and foremost. Keep out of it even if you're a half churka(you look like one too)

Of course I'm American, I didnt claim otherwise.

This has nothing to do with America though. I can't have an opinion on something that regards my roots because I'm American? Fuck off

Dick
08-19-2016, 05:17 AM
Of course I'm American, I didnt claim otherwise.

This has nothing to do with America though. I can't have an opinion on something that regards my roots because I'm American? Fuck off

Quiet, woman. You need a good beating.

glass
08-19-2016, 05:18 AM

You confuse tensions between Russia and CIA puppets with tensions between Russia and regular georgians.
Typical overseas "patriot"...
Stick to business of you country (US) and leave people that you have nothing to do with (georgians) alone.

Shepherd
08-19-2016, 05:18 AM
Quiet, woman.

Canacuck calling someone else a woman?

Dick
08-19-2016, 05:22 AM
Canacuck calling someone else a woman?

You have a body like a girl as opposed to my hockey player alpha male body. Now stfu, half churka.

http://imgur.com/a/Bjh5Q

Shepherd
08-19-2016, 05:23 AM
You have a body like a girl as opposed to my hockey player alpha male body. Now stfu, half churka.

http://imgur.com/a/l69Us

You have a body like a beast thats meant to plow the fields

Primitive and SSA tier

Dick
08-19-2016, 05:26 AM
You have a body like a beast thats meant to plow the fields

Primitive and SSA tier

racist!