PDA

View Full Version : Classify Dafne Schippers

The Blade
08-20-2016, 09:50 AM
Dutch athlete, 179 cm. tall. Imo, pred. Faelid.
http://www.beautymuscle.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/dafne-schippers-14408274814p8cl.jpg
http://e2.365dm.com/15/08/768x576/dafne-schippers-beijing-celebrates-silver-world-championships_3341804.jpg?20150824153057
http://www.geenstijl.nl/archives/images/dafne534.jpg
http://www3.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/15th+IAAF+World+Athletics+Championships+Beijing+Jy lfE30p4BDx.jpg
http://cache4.asset-cache.net/gc/545536632-dutch-athlete-dafne-schippers-reacts-as-she-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=X7WJLa88Cweo9HktRLaNXkxWeD%2BIpl4DrdF7NruUB3%2F0 BjZRKKmlH3%2BgcEUq23fx8sbTSAnGMwq3mzqXnubBaA%3D%3D
http://l7.alamy.com/zooms/03abf69f708149fbb58c192512959e0e/berlin-germany-14th-feb-2015-dafne-schippers-of-the-netherlands-in-eg62xh.jpg

Herr Abubu
08-20-2016, 09:51 AM
ugly. i wanted to puke when i saw her body. yuck!!!

Linebacker
08-20-2016, 12:55 PM
Dalofaelid woman,very impressive physique,CM proper.

King Claus
08-20-2016, 01:14 PM
Dalofaelid woman,very impressive physique,CM proper.
No, that devil's whore isn't cm proper. http://i68.tinypic.com/2lk5or8.jpg she's either med or jewish and nowhere near dalo fealid because her forehead has a low slope and lots of unsaturated space

this woman has a fully saturated forehead and thus cm proper : http://i67.tinypic.com/qq8tj6.jpg also notice the divine beauty of the last example. that's because she's fully human

Linebacker
08-20-2016, 01:16 PM
All I see is a Dalofaelid superwoman in the first picture,and a gracile down syndrome thing in the second.

King Claus
08-20-2016, 01:18 PM
All I see is a Dalofaelid superwoman in the first picture,and a gracile down syndrome thing in the second.I was trying to teach you something, fool. and all you did was spit in my face.

cosmoo
08-20-2016, 01:52 PM
Subnordid+CM.
Pure CM women look distinctively feminine, not masculine like her.

Enflamme
08-20-2016, 02:02 PM
Faelid + superficial (appearance) she is rather masculine (besides, I can to bet that she is a lesbian like many female athletes).

solaris
08-20-2016, 02:32 PM
ugly. i wanted to puke when i saw her body. yuck!!!

ugjljy I wantëd to pukë whjën I saw hjër body. yUCK. :picard2:

Herr Abubu
08-20-2016, 02:42 PM
Linebacker confirmed closet faggot. This woman's waist-to-hip ratio is a perfect 1. Her hips couldn't even bear baby Köksal Baba. Everything about her body is masculine. Her crotch doesn't look remotely inviting. Maybe she was born masculine, but it doesn't help that she's taking steroids.

Herr Abubu
08-20-2016, 02:44 PM
She's ugly as hell and only effeminate low-T faggots would find her even remotely attractive, because effeminate low-T faggots want a woman who can dominate and cuck them; play the alpha to their beta.

The Blade
08-20-2016, 06:07 PM
Faelid + superficial (appearance) she is rather masculine (besides, I can to bet that she is a lesbian like many female athletes).
You are getting really obsessed with that lesbian definition of all female sportsmen.

The Blade
08-20-2016, 06:09 PM
The topic is not about rating attractiveness but phenotype classification, so all of you who haven't got an opinion about her phenotype stop spamming my thread.

The Blade
08-20-2016, 06:31 PM
Sub-Nordid women have much more gracile features than her and never get hate comments like those people address to Schippers or Claudia Schiffer, Angela Gossow, etc.

LieDetector
08-20-2016, 06:38 PM
Faelid

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
08-20-2016, 06:42 PM
Masculine.

cosmoo
08-20-2016, 06:49 PM
Sub-Nordid women have much more gracile features than her and never get hate comments like those people address to Schippers or Claudia Schiffer, Angela Gossow, etc.

She probably gets "masculine" part from Nordid component, since they generally have noticeably lower sexual dimorphism than CM types. It's just that people on anthroforums are misguided, thinking that both CM males and females are hyper-masculine looking.

Linebacker
08-20-2016, 06:50 PM
She probably gets "masculine" part from Nordid component, since they generally have noticeably lower sexual dimorphism than CM types. It's just that people on anthroforums are misguided, thinking that both CM males and females are hyper-masculine looking.

CM females are definitely more robust than non-CM males.

Herr Abubu
08-20-2016, 07:21 PM
Tbh, I want to spit her in her ugly face...

Herr Abubu
08-20-2016, 07:22 PM

You're wrong, it's not that the sexual dimorphism is lower but that Nordid women tend to look like men and that Nordid men tend to look like women.

cosmoo
08-20-2016, 07:37 PM
CM females are definitely more robust than non-CM males.
Nope. That's what happens when you learn about anthropology over anthroforums.
And being CM isn't all about "robusticity". Coon wrote that most characteristic trait of UP Europeans are massive cranial vaults. Then come traits like width of face and jaw, height, robusticity, specific pigmentation (dark/red hair, pale and vascular skin, etc.)...

Usually most masculine-looking women are either of Dinaric, Noric, or Nordid types. Ladogan-derived (Baltid, Neo-Danubian, etc.) types are sometimes known for having masculine women as well.

CM types wouldn't have biggest sexual dimorphism if both males and females were masculine and robust. To achieve that, a phenotype needs very masculine men and relatively feminine women:

In these skulls the males are easily distinguished from the females, for there is a greater difference between the sexes than is usual among more recent groups of man. The same is true of long bones and stature.
[...]
The mean stature of the males was about 173 cm., of the females 155 cm. The men were taller than the means of any modern European countries, with the exception of Iceland and Montenegro, but not taller than modern Americans. The women, on the other hand, were actually small.
[...]
On the whole, the limb bones were not excessively robust, and the limb ratios, determining the relative lengths of arm and leg segments, and of arms to legs, were unstable.
("The Races of Europe", chapter II, section 6, Upper Palaeolithic man in Europe)

This is what pure CM woman is supposed to look like (in comparison to OP woman looking like a hypermasculine pot-loving hooker):
http://seveninchesofyourtime.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/leslie2.jpg

The Blade
08-20-2016, 08:30 PM
Nope. That's what happens when you learn about anthropology over anthroforums.
And being CM isn't all about "robusticity". Coon wrote that most characteristic trait of UP Europeans are massive cranial vaults. Then come traits like width of face and jaw, height, robusticity, specific pigmentation (dark/red hair, pale and vascular skin, etc.)...

Usually most masculine-looking women are either of Dinaric, Noric, or Nordid types. Ladogan-derived (Baltid, Neo-Danubian, etc.) types are sometimes known for having masculine women as well.

CM types wouldn't have biggest sexual dimorphism if both males and females were masculine and robust. To achieve that, a phenotype needs very masculine men and relatively feminine women:

In these skulls the males are easily distinguished from the females, for there is a greater difference between the sexes than is usual among more recent groups of man. The same is true of long bones and stature.
[...]
The mean stature of the males was about 173 cm., of the females 155 cm. The men were taller than the means of any modern European countries, with the exception of Iceland and Montenegro, but not taller than modern Americans. The women, on the other hand, were actually small.
[...]
On the whole, the limb bones were not excessively robust, and the limb ratios, determining the relative lengths of arm and leg segments, and of arms to legs, were unstable.
("The Races of Europe", chapter II, section 6, Upper Palaeolithic man in Europe)

This is what pure CM woman is supposed to look like (in comparison to OP woman looking like a hypermasculine pot-loving hooker):
http://seveninchesofyourtime.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/leslie2.jpg
I partly agree and partly disagree with you. What I mean:
- Yes, sexual dimorphism in Nordids and Baltids is lower than in Cromagnid types
- But women of predominantly Nordid types rarely get negative opinions about their look unlike Cromagnid and Dinarid ones
- Also, I don't know who the girl you posted is but she surely isn't a sporstwoman so it is normal for Schippers to be more robust than her
- Also, when I look at Schippers I don't see much of Nordid tendencies and definitely not predominant in her look. Also, I bet that if I post a predominantly Nordid woman who is about Schippers's age she won't get as many negative opinions as her.

kiko
08-20-2016, 08:59 PM
Faelid

cosmoo
08-20-2016, 09:34 PM
I partly agree and partly disagree with you. What I mean:
- Yes, sexual dimorphism in Nordids and Baltids is lower than in Cromagnid types
- But women of predominantly Nordid types rarely get negative opinions about their look unlike Cromagnid and Dinarid ones
- Also, I don't know who the girl you posted is but she surely isn't a sporstwoman so it is normal for Schippers to be more robust than her
- Also, when I look at Schippers I don't see much of Nordid tendencies and definitely not predominant in her look. Also, I bet that if I post a predominantly Nordid woman who is about Schippers's age she won't get as many negative opinions as her.
I didn't talk about preferences of people on anthroforums, but anyhow...
"CM" women usually get negative opinions because women presented as CM here in most cases aren't (relatively pure) CM at all.
People on anthroforums classify individuals as CM based on solely one thing: jaw development/pronouncedness. It actually doesn't matter at all, because it depends highly on type of diet (soft/hard), and pronounced facial relief is more characteristic of Nordids than of CM (which have somewhat "meaty" face, but not quite as buxom as Alpines/Baltids for example). What really matters in CM jaw is pure width of it, because big bigonial width is all genetics.
Also, second criteria they use for classification is body robusticity, and they apply it both to women and men, which is wrong, since CM women aren't really robust, as I already said based on skeletons of UP Europeans.
From what I have seen, robustly built women most commonly occur among Baltids (sometimes among Nordids), but I could be wrong on this one.

People here think of most typical CMs as of wide faced people with pronounced facial relief (pronounced bones) and blonde hair, i.e. "Faelids". Which seems to be root of all confusion, since pronounced facial relief is mainly Nordid/Med/Dinarid ("Greater Med") thing, not CM thing. Blonde hair (non-CM feature) of many "Faelids" further testifies to this.

Yeah, woman I posted (Scottish actress) is not athlete, but doing sports can't change width of your hip or shoulder bones, and Schippers has really narrow hips and a bit broad shoulders, which is not feminine. Also, her face looks bit masculine too, and her height is unusual for CM woman.

I agree, I don't see too much Nordid as well, Alpine is strong in her Subnordid component. Snub-nose (concave) is Alpine or Baltid influence as well, since most UP Europeans either had straight or convex noses.

People don't usually criticize Nordid women for looks here because places like this are full of worshipers of theirs...
Take a look at Carolina Klüft for example (yep, she has bit of CM, but still pred. Nordid):
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/44/Carolina_Klüft_in_september_2014.jpg

The Blade
08-20-2016, 09:50 PM
I didn't talk about preferences of people on anthroforums, but anyhow...
"CM" women usually get negative opinions because women presented as CM here in most cases aren't (relatively pure) CM at all.
People on anthroforums classify individuals as CM based on solely one thing: jaw development/pronouncedness. It actually doesn't matter at all, because it depends highly on type of diet (soft/hard), and pronounced facial relief is more characteristic of Nordids than of CM (which have somewhat "meaty" face, but not quite as buxom as Alpines/Baltids for example). What really matters in CM jaw is pure width of it, because big bigonial width is all genetics.
Also, second criteria they use for classification is body robusticity, and they apply it both to women and men, which is wrong, since CM women aren't really robust, as I already said based on skeletons of UP Europeans.
From what I have seen, robustly built women most commonly occur among Baltids (sometimes among Nordids), but I could be wrong on this one.

People here think of most typical CMs as of wide faced people with pronounced facial relief (pronounced bones) and blonde hair, i.e. "Faelids". Which seems to be root of all confusion, since pronounced facial relief is mainly Nordid/Med/Dinarid ("Greater Med") thing, not CM thing. Blonde hair (non-CM feature) of many "Faelids" further testifies to this.

Yeah, woman I posted (Scottish actress) is not athlete, but doing sports can't change width of your hip or shoulder bones, and Schippers has really narrow hips and a bit broad shoulders, which is not feminine. Also, her face looks bit masculine too, and her height is unusual for CM woman.

I agree, I don't see too much Nordid as well, Alpine is strong in her Subnordid component. Snub-nose (concave) is Alpine or Baltid influence as well, since most UP Europeans either had straight or convex noses.

People don't usually criticize Nordid women for looks here because places like this are full of worshipers of theirs...
Take a look at Carolina Klüft for example (yep, she has bit of CM, but still pred. Nordid):
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/44/Carolina_Klüft_in_september_2014.jpg
Height can really vary (especially after so many generations). Also, I don't think her nose is really Alpine and if she had such component she would be much more gracile facially and wouldn't get these negative responses as Alpinid women are usually treated as "feminine, good looking and cute" on such forums while women like Schippers get the negatives and are referred to as "extremely masculine, ugly, etc.". I am not saying she is an ideal for a woman but still I wouldn't call her or Kluft ugly. And also, I admire her (Schippers's) athletic skills which is the main reason I created the topic.

cosmoo
08-20-2016, 10:29 PM
Height can really vary (especially after so many generations). Also, I don't think her nose is really Alpine and if she had such component she would be much more gracile facially and wouldn't get these negative responses as Alpinid women are usually treated as "feminine, good looking and cute" on such forums while women like Schippers get the negatives and are referred to as "extremely masculine, ugly, etc.". I am not saying she is an ideal for a woman but still I wouldn't call her or Kluft ugly. And also, I admire her (Schippers's) athletic skills which is the main reason I created the topic.
Fair enough... my main point was that CM women are neither masculine nor robust, contrary to anthroforum misconceptions.

Timawa
08-20-2016, 10:33 PM
Dalofaelid

crazyladybutterfly
08-20-2016, 10:56 PM
her face is extremely beautiful and HIGHLY feminine .. wtf people are you on drugs?
her body isnt but that s because she's an athlete

crazyladybutterfly
08-20-2016, 10:59 PM
all the southerners insulting her are just envious of her aryaness

crazyladybutterfly
08-20-2016, 11:01 PM
No, that devil's whore isn't cm proper. http://i68.tinypic.com/2lk5or8.jpg she's either med or jewish and nowhere near dalo fealid because her forehead has a low slope and lots of unsaturated space

this woman has a fully saturated forehead and thus cm proper : http://i67.tinypic.com/qq8tj6.jpg also notice the divine beauty of the last example. that's because she's fully human

one looks like a woman the other looks like a child

Herr Abubu
08-20-2016, 11:08 PM

She's fucking ugly. Look at her hips, waist, thighs and clitoris. She's as close she can be to being a man.

crazyladybutterfly
08-20-2016, 11:10 PM
She's fucking ugly. Look at her hips, waist, thighs and clitoris. She's as close she can be to being a man.

that's all muscles ,chill

Herr Abubu
08-20-2016, 11:12 PM
that's all muscles ,chill

Yeah, bulging clitoris muscles from steroids. She doesn't look like a woman. I'm gonna go to the Netherlands and when I'm there I'm going to slap her across the face and then spit on her face.

crazyladybutterfly
08-21-2016, 12:06 AM
Yeah, bulging clitoris muscles from steroids. She doesn't look like a woman. I'm gonna go to the Netherlands and when I'm there I'm going to slap her across the face and then spit on her face.

where s the clitoris? xD

Herr Abubu
08-21-2016, 12:12 AM
where s the clitoris? xD

You're a woman, you should know.

King Claus
08-21-2016, 12:25 AM
wrong. one looks like a devil's whore beast and one looks like an actual beautiful woman

The Blade
10-16-2016, 12:55 PM
bump

de Burgh II
10-16-2016, 01:23 PM
Faelid.

http://i.imgur.com/VarUWqo.gif

Odin
05-25-2019, 01:41 PM
Faelid.