PDA

View Full Version : Southern Italian vs. Southern Romanian football teams; Compare and contrast

RN97
08-25-2016, 03:17 PM
Italiclulz removed this immediately, but why? Anyone who lives in Southern Italy, is this unfair? I picked every guy on the team for the Romanians and Italians. I think there are 1-2 gypsies on the Romanian team. Any overlap? Main phenotype and differences?

Romanian team http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/fc-voluntari/startseite/verein/40843/saison_id/2016 :

http://imgur.com/a/b2Gto

Italian team from Campania http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/jumplist/startseite/verein/2331:

http://imgur.com/a/HGuZm

Enflamme
08-25-2016, 03:27 PM
There are some similarities, even if guys of the Romanian team looks typically Romanians.

Lightshade25
08-25-2016, 03:37 PM
Why do you care about what the puppets on ItalicRoots say? They just give Italians a bad name. Stick to what happens on TA. Actually the Italians here are not bad at all.

RN97
08-25-2016, 03:41 PM
Why do you care about what the puppets on ItalicRoots say? They just give Italians a bad name. Stick to what happens on TA. Actually the Italians here are not bad at all.

I like interacting with people with different opinions, but I guess trying to civilize savages is too much even for me sometimes.

jebediah
08-25-2016, 03:45 PM
What is the actual percentage of Gypsies in Romania? One source on wikipedia puts it at 3.3%, another at over 8%

RN97
08-25-2016, 03:48 PM
What is the actual percentage of Gypsies in Romania? One source on wikipedia puts it at 3.3%, another at over 8%

No idea, but a Norwegian reliable source once claimed around 8% since many are not registered as citizens. I can't find the source again, but I remember it well. My estimation is around 8% since their birthrate is uber-high, while Romanians' birth rate is uber-low. The official number is actually 3.3%

However you tell me here, did I misrepresent Italians with this, or not? If so, how did I misrepresent them. I see nothing wrong with either teams.

MinervaItalica
08-25-2016, 03:50 PM
Another VS thread? Boring...
When people will understand that no one can compete with Italians? xD

jebediah
08-25-2016, 03:50 PM
No I don't think there was any misrepresentation. I see a lot of overlap among the two teams. Also just because it is South Italian team or South Romanian team doesn't mean they come from that part of the country. In fact I noticed at least 1 northerner on the Italian team.

RN97
08-25-2016, 03:55 PM
No I don't think there was any misrepresentation. I see a lot of overlap among the two teams. Also just because it is South Italian team or South Romanian team doesn't mean they come from that part of the country. In fact I noticed at least 1 northerner on the Italian team.

Yeah sure, that's the case for the Romanians as well, but I assumed that most came from near where the team is located since both teams are not the richest

Another VS thread? Boring...
When people will understand that no one can compete with Italians? xD
It's not supposed to be Vs. as in competing for something m8, stop assuming stuff. It was just a comparison thread. U tell me what I did wrong.

Mrk95
08-25-2016, 05:18 PM
I believe that we dont count hair color,Italians are lighter.

Volscian
08-25-2016, 11:50 PM
Yeah sure, that's the case for the Romanians as well, but I assumed that most came from near where the team is located since both teams are not the richest.
What is the name of the team?
Even the team of my village in central Italy has few locals and no, we aren't rich.

Argentano
08-26-2016, 12:42 AM
What is the name of the team?
Even the team of my village in central Italy has few locals and no, we aren't rich.

but are this pictures so wrong? i just see southern europeans

Sikeliot
08-26-2016, 12:46 AM
In these photos not much difference.

The more West Asian type of southern Italian is not present in the photos, and the Romanians look more South Euro and less Slavic like, so they kind of balance out.

Argentano
08-26-2016, 01:13 AM
In these photos not much difference.

The more West Asian type of southern Italian is not present in the photos, and the Romanians look more South Euro and less Slavic like, so they kind of balance out.

thats because cherrypickeliot didnt chose the pics :p

Sikeliot
08-26-2016, 01:15 AM
thats because cherrypickeliot didnt chose the pics :p

Excuse me? I'm not one for jokes anymore or dealing with nonsense and drama so I suggest you don't test my patience. Kind of funny you say this when your own father is closer genetically, via his results on GEDMatch, to Levantines and Turks (and honestly probably Jordanians, Iraqis, and Iranians too) than to 90% of Europeans so I suggest you mind your business.

Argentano
08-26-2016, 01:37 AM
Excuse me? I'm not one for jokes anymore or dealing with nonsense and drama so I suggest you don't test my patience. Kind of funny you say this when your own father is closer genetically, via his results on GEDMatch, to Levantines and Turks (and honestly probably Jordanians, Iraqis, and Iranians too) than to 90% of Europeans so I suggest you mind your business.

lol i was joking calm down

Sebastianus Rex
08-26-2016, 01:44 AM
5 or 6 Romanians seem to have Taurid and/or Turanid traits

Sikeliot
08-26-2016, 01:47 AM
lol i was joking calm down

Fair enough.