PDA

View Full Version : What is the most controversial haplogroup?

oblivion
08-25-2016, 05:42 PM
I say its J1 due to people having different agendas, i.e arabs and jews who claim the haplogroup for themselves, people who do not want to be associated with arabs and europify the haplogroup, etc etc... no one seems to agree unanimously on the group...

Myanthropologies
08-25-2016, 05:44 PM
Yeah, pretty much the J haplogroups.

And r1a. Some people argue it came from india (lol), and others from Central Asia or Russia.

XvThomas_LysergicV
08-25-2016, 05:44 PM
Probably E1b1.

Sacrificed Ram
08-25-2016, 05:46 PM
R haplogroups and his possible mongoloid first carries.

Abdelnour
08-25-2016, 06:08 PM
E1b1b, so many famous and infamous people having this haplogroup.

I agree with R also. Please explain to me how a lineage from the mountains of Central Asia/Siberia closest to O, P, and Q could have been of Europoid appearance.

oblivion
09-06-2016, 04:57 PM
bump

Linebacker
09-06-2016, 05:18 PM
E1b,the haplogroup that destroyed man.

oblivion
09-06-2016, 05:21 PM
E1b,the haplogroup that destroyed man.

Elaborate..

Profileid
09-06-2016, 05:26 PM
E1b1b

The big dick gene

Linebacker
09-06-2016, 05:26 PM
Elaborate..

E1b represents the Early Neolithic Expansion and as a whole the Neolithic/Agricultural revolution,when mankind went from strong rogue predator hunter-gatherer that spins the food chain on his pinky finger and kills mammoths with a sharpened stick to a britle,gracilized domesticated farmer who plants food in the ground and sits in one place waiting for it to grow while his body decays.

Petalpusher
09-06-2016, 05:46 PM
E1b represents the Early Neolithic Expansion and as a whole the Neolithic/Agricultural revolution,when mankind went from strong rogue predator hunter-gatherer that spins the food chain on his pinky finger and kills mammoths with a sharpened stick to a britle,gracilized domesticated farmer who plants food in the ground and sits in one place waiting for it to grow while his body decays.

Why this forum repeats the same wrong things over and over again?

https://s10.postimg.io/vf0a9t4s9/EMN1.png

Even the 1 E1b in the EN is of mesolithic origin. Not a single one in the neolithic cultures such as LBK, Starcevo, ...

Ülev
09-06-2016, 05:48 PM
R1

Linebacker
09-06-2016, 05:57 PM

Even the 1 E1b in the EN is of mesolithic origin. Not a single one in the neolithic cultures such as LBK, Starcevo, ...

Your photo clearly shows there IS a E1b ENF sample.

And this quote from eupedia also states it

It is still unclear when haplogroup E first entered Europe. The earliest known prehistoric sample to date is an E-V13 from Catalonia dating from 5000 BCE. So we know for sure that E1b1b was present in southern Europe at least since the Early Neolithic.

oblivion
09-06-2016, 06:01 PM

Was the only haplogroup associated with farming...I don't think so..

Petalpusher
09-06-2016, 06:19 PM
Your photo clearly shows there IS a E1b ENF sample.

And this quote from eupedia also states it

http://cdn.eupedia.com/images/content/Haplogroup-E-V13.gif

The Neoltihic farmers who migrated from the Levant to the Balkans would have brought mostly Southwest Asian admixture and apparently exclusively Y-haplogroup G2a. Many Neolithic sites yielded an occasional "outsider" to the G2a majority, but these were lineages (C1a2, F, I1, I2) that are thought to belong to assimilated (or enslaved) Mesolithic hunter-gatherers. That was very probably the case with E-V13 in Catalonia too.

It came later from N.Africa, a founder effect in the Balkan or whatever, but not the neolithic farmers who were exclusively G.

GoneWithTheWind
09-06-2016, 06:27 PM

Because people on this forum are anthrotards.

Linebacker
09-06-2016, 06:39 PM
http://cdn.eplogroup-E-V13.gif

It came later from N.Africa, a founder effect in the Balkan or whatever, but not the neolithic farmers who were exclusively G.

So if the spearpoint of the Neolithic Revolution was not E1b/E-V13 whatever but actually G2 explain its complete abscense from most of continental Europe??Even in Southern Europe the percentages are very dim,not including Italy,they are always fucked.

Looking at this it just doesn't seem to me that it was the G2 farmers that made Europe to start farming(which was the concept of my first post,the end of the hunter-gatherer era),the E1b farmers left a much stronger impact.
http://cdn.eupedia.com/images/content/Haplogroup_G2a.gif

Wrong
09-06-2016, 06:43 PM

Linebacker is an idiot.

Petalpusher
09-06-2016, 06:46 PM
So if the spearpoint of the Neolithic Revolution was not E1b/E-V13 whatever but actually G2 explain its complete abscense from most of continental Europe??Even in Southern Europe the percentages are very dim,not including Italy,they are always fucked.

Looking at this it just doesn't seem to me that it was the G2 farmers that made Europe to start farming(which was the concept of my first post,the end of the hunter-gatherer era),the E1b farmers left a much stronger impact.

Bronze age, the steppe, Rethel, you know? What came last, lasts.

Linebacker
09-06-2016, 06:53 PM
Bronze age, the steppe, you know? What came last, lasts.

And thats what I was talking about in the post you quoted me on

and as a whole the Neolithic/Agricultural revolution,when mankind went from strong rogue predator hunter-gatherer that spins the food chain on his pinky finger and kills mammoths with a sharpened stick to a britle,gracilized domesticated farmer who plants food in the ground and sits in one place waiting for it to grow while his body decays.

I was talking about the ones that did the job,it was the E1b dudes.

Petalpusher
09-06-2016, 07:11 PM
And thats what I was talking about in the post you quoted me on

I was talking about the ones that did the job,it was the E1b dudes.

E1b were farming too, specially Natufians (highly E1b) in the later periods, but it's not them who expanded in Europe during the neolithic, at least not the first and main wave of the neolithic. The G's and the local HG's who they mixed with, were partly replaced by steppe invaders, although R1b for example was already there in Ice Age Europe (Villabruna) and R1a in the mesolithic (Karelia). ANE admixture was present in the mesolithic at various levels, so we had to find some R's, even very basal R.

Wrong
09-06-2016, 07:19 PM
For topic question: J2b

Tschaikisten
09-06-2016, 07:20 PM
N1a P189.2 among Europeans and Serbian clan Piva.

Jackson78
09-06-2016, 07:25 PM

And Banjani clan also.

Styrian Mujo
09-06-2016, 07:30 PM
All J Y-DNA probably. Italians like to say it's neolithic but so far no Neolithic samples had any of the J subclades.

Rethel
09-06-2016, 08:17 PM
Bronze age, the steppe, Rethel, you know? What came last, lasts.

Someone was calling me? :ranger:

Rethel
09-06-2016, 08:27 PM
Most controversial... hmmm?

Top 10:

1. R1 - because everyone want to have it.
2. J - becasue it is J like Jew.
3. N - becasue these are Finchurians patologically being ashamed of their own grandpas...
4. H - like gHypsy
5. T - noone knows what it is...
6. E - because noone want to be a Ham...
7. I - becasue they have OWD
8. Q - Redskins are fine, but what on earth they are doing here?
9. G - like great, it means: we were advanced once... once upon a time...
10. rest of alfabet, no one cares...

Ülev
09-06-2016, 08:32 PM
Most controvertial... hmmm?

Top 10:

3. N - becasue these are Finchurians patologically being ashamed of their own grandpas...
4. H - like gHypsy

:picard1:

Dema
09-06-2016, 08:56 PM
http://i65.tinypic.com/2hmd2et.jpg

Rethel
09-06-2016, 09:01 PM
http://i65.tinypic.com/2hmd2et.jpg

No, not that one.

It was Kasluch, son of Micraim.

oblivion
09-06-2016, 11:54 PM
All J Y-DNA probably. Italians like to say it's neolithic but so far no Neolithic samples had any of the J subclades.

Its because they dont want to associate with arabs or jews.

AphroditeWorshiper
09-07-2016, 12:06 AM
I think is the haplogroup N1c, has people who claim Mongoloid origin and people who claim Caucasoid origin

the same for E1b1b, but for Negroid or Caucasoid

DarknessWin
09-13-2016, 10:13 AM

Please stop the crap, E-V13 was the creator of white race :

"Although E1b1b represents the last major migration out of Africa, E1b1b individuals may have been the first people to have acquired the alleles for fair skin.
European hunter-gatherers were still dark skinned as recently as 7000 years ago (Olalde et al. 2014), while the Early Neolithic farmers from the Near East possessed
alleles for fair skin found in modern Europeans. Those Neolithic farmers would have included members of haplogroup E-V13 (confirmed) as well as E-M34 (inferred).
It is still unclear exactly when and among which haplogroup fair skin arose, but it has been suggested that the new diet brought by cereral agriculture would have
caused deficiencies in vitamin D, which was traditionally absorbed from fish and meat among foragers.

All haplogroups can be traced back to Africa. E1b1b is just the most recent migration and that is why they are attributed with the development of agriculture and many
other practices and great civilizations. Any haplogroup can be broken into many other subdivision. Two examples for haplogroup "E" are E-V13 and Hamitic considered pure
Mediterranean people."

The E1b1b (E-V13 in europe) were the first great civilizations and the rulers of ape hunters.
Even today most great people walk in the earth were E-V13 and i accept that knowing that i dont even belong to this hapl.

Romans,Ancient Greeks, Great Alexander,Napoleon,Mussolini,Hitler,Wright brothers etc
You tell us that the black skinned cave ape hunters were better?? Pay some respect to great civilizations moron

DarknessWin
09-13-2016, 10:21 AM

Top 10:

4. H - like gHypsy

You know sh*t really, who want to be R1 asian mongol from steppes??
J is not Jewish at all , J2 are the sea people (Minoans,Ageans,Philistines) the best warriors even walked in this earth.
Your R1 short mongoloids will be afraid of some giant Philistine pirates
Also J2 had connection to Romans and Ancient Greeks,Great Civilizations when R1 were still nomads lived in caves or apes in India.
Also E-V13 is not Hamitic at all, or you call Great Alexander,Julius Cesar and Napoleon niggers???
Your mind is fucked up , i call R1b Cameroonians Niggers

Rethel
09-13-2016, 11:40 AM
You know sh*t really,

I see, you suffer not only because of lack od brain,
but also because of lack of sense of humour...

DarknessWin
09-13-2016, 07:52 PM
I see, you suffer not only because of lack od brain,
but also because of lack of sense of humour...

Here your fathers, over 70% R1a Indian Gypsies :

http://www.indiamike.com/files/images/58/55/09/garhwali-people.jpg

The Sun King
09-18-2016, 03:54 PM
I would go with Haplogroup N. Is it Mongolic/European. When did it become European. There is a lot of mystery about it. Second would definitely be Haplogroup E.

Poise n Pen
09-24-2016, 07:53 AM
Probably r1 because of the PIE/yamnaya garbage.

Rethel
09-24-2016, 07:58 AM
Probably r1 because of the PIE/yamnaya garbage.

:confused:

Poise n Pen
09-24-2016, 07:59 AM
:confused:

Because of talk about IE expansion from steppe.

Rethel
09-24-2016, 08:06 AM
Because of talk about IE expansion from steppe.

And what is so controversal/shocking?

FeederOfRavens
09-24-2016, 08:11 AM
R1b1a2a1a1c3.

Poise n Pen
09-24-2016, 08:13 AM
And what is so controversal/shocking?

Aside from being pure bullshit?

Well, whatever you think is true it is full of controversy. Controversy as to where the language comes from, controversy for where the dna comes from as well, or if they even have some relation. R1a could come from india or even middle east. R1b almost certainly comes from the west, and is found in 14000 BC in italy for fuck's sake. This does not seem to deter anyone who believes in yamnaya though.

First wheel is now found in germany from a group that's probably I ydna, and that was the whole reasonin for PIE in the first place. That one group found the wheel and horse and that was how it all spread. But the first wheel by far is now in a totally different place.

Also take a look at the word tomato. It is very regular across IE languages. But it did not come into play until the 1600s or so. But by PIE language reasoning, our original ancestors would all be tomato farmers.

Rethel
09-24-2016, 08:16 AM
:picard2:

GoneWithTheWind
09-24-2016, 08:18 AM

Avar mongolid left overs

Voskos
12-05-2016, 06:36 PM

Top 10:

4. H - like gHypsy

+1

cosmoo
12-07-2016, 10:37 AM
G2 introduced farming to E carriers. It is highly likely that very first E carriers that entered Europe through Apennines/Iberia were hunter-gatherers.
Being from Bulgaria, you have pretty high chances of being E yourself, so I wouldn't shittalk it so much if I was you...
Anyways, your view on hunting and farming is very romanticized. Farming is certainly more demanding than lifestyle of many hunter-gatherers (Sub-Saharan Africans would be a good example).

Well, whatever you think is true it is full of controversy. Controversy as to where the language comes from, controversy for where the dna comes from as well, or if they even have some relation. R1a could come from india or even middle east. R1b almost certainly comes from the west, and is found in 14000 BC in italy for fuck's sake. This does not seem to deter anyone who believes in yamnaya though.
That R1b found in Villabrunna 14000 B.C. is ancestral to African V88, not to IE R1b. It is clear that R1b (ancestral to IE) was not present in Upper Palaeolithic Europe.

Avar mongolid left overs
Highly unlikely. N1a P189.2 is found exclusively in Europe (one NW Montenegrin clan + few Czech/Slovakian families).

Rethel
12-07-2016, 11:12 AM
Highly unlikely. N1a P189.2 is found exclusively in Europe (one NW Montenegrin clan + few Czech/Slovakian families).

It had to came there someway.
Maybe with Slavs, maybe with Turks, maybe with Magyars,
maybe with Avars... or on their own in not known times.
It shows rather a small selfmigrating tribe, who is still small.

Numidia
06-21-2017, 12:46 AM
Eb1b1that is widespread and very ancient
There is controversy about its first appearance which is more likely to be in modern ethiopia

MysteriousWays
06-21-2017, 01:03 AM
E1b1 overall imo.

Ziveth
07-10-2017, 02:08 PM

I agree with R also. Please explain to me how a lineage from the mountains of Central Asia/Siberia closest to O, P, and Q could have been of Europoid appearance.

I agree.
And also the haplogroup X, it is very rare.

Voskos
07-13-2017, 12:05 PM
any female y-dna haplogroup

Bobby Martnen
11-30-2017, 07:28 AM
Probably E1b1b or J

Medcrown
12-03-2017, 04:38 PM
J, those who have it believe it is Greco-Anatolian and European but many paint it as Arab and non-European.

Grulog
03-04-2018, 11:58 PM

The first appearance of J2 during the Neolithic came in the form of a 10,000 year-old J2b sample from Tepe Abdul Hosein in north-western Iran in what was then the Pre-Pottery Neolithic, but it's origins are (so far as we know) actually earlier. There are two examples of J2a from Iran and Georgia. (https://www.nature.com/articles/ncomms9912)

Bobby Martnen
03-05-2018, 12:05 AM
R1a, because Rethel.

Decius
03-05-2018, 12:07 AM
R1ethiletes they are Central Asian

Mingle
03-05-2018, 12:18 AM

The parent haplogroup of R and Q is P, which originated in Southeast Asia. So there's a good chance that it's original carriers could have been Mongoloid. But keep in mind that Central Asia and Western Siberia were originally West Eurasian (Caucasoid) and that Amerindians (who mostly have Q) are a third West Eurasian (ANE), so that's why some people say that it could have been Caucasoid.

Rethel
03-05-2018, 08:11 AM
So there's a good chance that it's original carriers could have been Mongoloid.

Nope, as the only possible admix of the oldest was AmerInd.
BUT if IEs were mongoloid, then who was white? When you find
the answer for that, then you can claim our mongoloidness.

Rethel
03-05-2018, 08:12 AM
R1ethiletes they are Central Asian

And? What is wrong with Central Asia?

Funny thing is, that there is no, null,
nada, zero aDNA from Central Asia...
But are plenty from Eastern Europe.

Do you use a glass sphere or what?

Petalpusher
03-05-2018, 08:33 AM
Those Albino mulatto R1 riding dinosaurs to the edge of the flat earth to meet their creators. A bit of controversy about them i would say.

Bobby Martnen
03-17-2018, 06:21 AM
Yeah, pretty much the J haplogroups.

And r1a. Some people argue it came from india (lol), and others from Central Asia or Russia.

R1 is only controversial because of Rethel.

Imperator Biff
05-19-2018, 08:37 PM
Also J2 had connection to Romans and Ancient Greeks,Great Civilizations when R1 were still nomads lived in caves or apes in India.
Also E-V13 is not Hamitic at all, or you call Great Alexander,Julius Cesar and Napoleon niggers???
Your mind is fucked up , i call R1b Cameroonians Niggers
Hate to break it to ya fam but most niggers are haplogroup E, not R1.
So if we’re mongoloid spawn then you’re negroid spawn LOL!
You probably cry yourself to sleep wishing you were descended from superior R1 aryan warriors who conquered your ancestors and took their women as harem slaves you butthurt cave nigger faggot. And Romans were mostly R1b-U152 and J2a with only a few E-V13.

Kelmendasi
05-19-2018, 08:48 PM
Hate to break it to ya fam but most niggers are haplogroup E, not R1.
So if we’re mongoloid spawn then you’re negroid spawn LOL!
You probably cry yourself to sleep wishing you were descended from superior R1 aryan warriors who conquered your ancestors and took their women as harem slaves you butthurt cave nigger faggot. And Romans were mostly R1b-U152 and J2b with only a few E-V13.
Romans mainly J2b? What type of J2b anyways? Romans would have had J2a when it came to J2 but maybe a small amount of J2b2-L283. They were mainly R1b-U152 as you stated though E-V13 was most probably more common that J2b. He's I2a1b btw

MysteriousWays
05-19-2018, 08:51 PM
E1b1b, broadly defined (of which I am).

Kelmendasi
05-19-2018, 08:55 PM
E1b1b, broadly defined (of which I am).
I thought you were E-V13 but now your profile says E-V22, did you test your SNPs?

MysteriousWays
05-19-2018, 09:02 PM
I thought you were E-V13 but now your profile says E-V22, did you test your SNPs?

Did Y-111 on Ftdna...wasn't given specific terminal SNP but someone who runs one of the haplogroup E sections was able to help me out with this, so I feel pretty confident about it. Still waiting on Big Y results (will be in July).

Kelmendasi
05-19-2018, 09:06 PM
Did Y-111 on Ftdna...wasn't given specific terminal SNP but someone who runs one of the haplogroup E sections was able to help me out with this, so I feel pretty confident about it. Still waiting on Big Y results (will be in July).
Yh you most probably are E-V22 as 111 markers are more than enough to find out what haplogroup you belong to. E-V22 makes sense as it's found in the Levant and is linked to Jews as well as Phoenicians

Imperator Biff
05-20-2018, 11:26 AM
Romans mainly J2b? What type of J2b anyways? Romans would have had J2a when it came to J2 but maybe a small amount of J2b2-L283. They were mainly R1b-U152 as you stated though E-V13 was most probably more common that J2b. He's I2a1b btw
Yes indeed they would’ve carried more J2a sorry, probably from etruscans. However E-V13 was an assimilated lineage that was carried by those ‘mongoloid’ Indo-Europeans he lambasts so much.

Kelmendasi
05-20-2018, 12:13 PM
Yes indeed they would’ve carried more J2a sorry, probably from etruscans. However E-V13 was an assimilated lineage that was carried by those ‘mongoloid’ Indo-Europeans he lambasts so much.
Yh it was assimilated by Indo-Europeans and then expanded with them which is why most Indo-European groups have E-V13 in some percentage, although it was a "native" lineage in the Italic tribes since it was present in their ethnogenesis.