PDA

View Full Version : This Indian actress pass in Iran?

AphroditeWorshiper
08-25-2016, 10:47 PM
Rakul Preet Singh

http://media.santabanta.com/gallery/indian%20%20celebrities(f)/rakul%20preet%20singh/rakul-preet-singh-34-a.jpg

http://www.cineforest.com/Photos/Rakul%20Preet%20Singh%20Latest%20Stills%20Current% 20Teega%20Movie%20Actress%20Gallery/8.jpg

http://indianactress.cf/download/rakul_preet_singh_2015-1440x900.jpg

Enflamme
08-25-2016, 10:49 PM
Yeah, maybe.

AphroditeWorshiper
08-25-2016, 11:05 PM
Yeah, maybe.

yeah, maybe as Balochi

N1019
08-25-2016, 11:26 PM
Comparing northern Indians to Iranians is not exactly apples to oranges, but she still looks more Indian to me, even in the third photo at the bottom. Not bad, though. :P

Hadouken
08-25-2016, 11:58 PM
as Baloch maybe . but no . she is indid

bozkur
08-26-2016, 12:01 AM
yes

Azad Beg
08-26-2016, 03:38 AM
Yeah, she looks like an Assyrian girl I know too.

Pahli
08-26-2016, 03:40 AM
Could be, but seems a bit atypical, fits better as Balochi.

Azad Beg
08-26-2016, 03:49 AM
Could be, but seems a bit atypical, fits better as Balochi.

Stop following me around son

Myanthropologies
08-26-2016, 03:50 AM
Ehh, I mean she can pass as Iranian or Afghan, sure. But she doesn't look typical at all. Her indic features are quite evident despite her fair skin. She would be taken for a Balochi. But there are a few Indic looking Iranics out there (my one cousin looks indian as hell).

She's pretty cute though. Who is she?

Pahli
08-26-2016, 04:04 AM
Stop following me around son

Don't worry, I'll come to Uzbekistan and show your women what a real man is. Your men (including you) are all mongrelized midgets.

Azad Beg
08-26-2016, 04:08 AM
Don't worry, I'll come to Uzbekistan and show your women what a real man is. Your men (including you) are all mongrelized midgets.

We are fierce warriors and ruled you for centuries. You're still suffering PTSD from Turkic domination :lol:

Turanid Kurdish women, their mothers must have loved Turkic men.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BngjfE6CUAAHyBC.jpg

Pahli
08-26-2016, 04:13 AM
We are fierce warriors and ruled you for centuries. You're still suffering PTSD from Turkic domination :lol:

Turanid Kurdish women, their mothers must have loved Turkic men.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BngjfE6CUAAHyBC.jpg

PTSD from Turkic domination? Well they were heavily Persianized so there was so much Turkic influence on us that we lost our identity ... In matter of fact you lost your culture, we didn't :laugh:

Fierce warriors my ass, you couldn't even invade the Persian empire while they were engaged in war with the Ottomans, the Afsharids (muh Turkic brothrs) analraped you and the rest of Central Asia. The Mughals and Ottomans were destroyed by Nader Shah in battles he led, his armies were usually outnumbered yet he destroyed them, so much for Turkic brotherhood.

Azad Beg
08-26-2016, 04:21 AM
PTSD from Turkic domination? Well they were heavily Persianized so there was so much Turkic influence on us that we lost our identity ... In matter of fact you lost your culture, we didn't :laugh:

Fierce warriors my ass, you couldn't even invade the Persian empire while they were engaged in war with the Ottomans, the Afsharids (muh Turkic brothrs) analraped you and the rest of Central Asia. The Mughals and Ottomans were destroyed by him in battles he led, his armies were usually outnumbered yet he destroyed them, so much for Turkic brotherhood.

Uzbek empires were not fully Persianized though, Chaghatai Turkish literature was much richer than "Kurdish" (not a real uniform language) literature. Afsharid invasion is a matter of intra-Turkic warfare and does not concern you...many of Nader's forces were Uzbek as well. Kurds trying to take credit for the Safavids and now Afsharids :laugh:

Pahli
08-26-2016, 04:25 AM
Uzbek empires were not fully Persianized though, Chaghatai Turkish literature was much richer than "Kurdish" (not a real uniform language) literature. Afsharid invasion is a matter of intra-Turkic warfare and does not concern you...many of Nader's forces were Uzbek as well. Kurds trying to take credit for the Safavids and now Afsharids :laugh:

They weren't intra-Turkic warfares you idiot. And why not? Safavids and Afsharids served Persia, not your mongrel people or the Ottomans. In the end, he still destroyed you, and you're sad because he was a "Turkic" man fighting for Persia :laugh:

I don't take credit, I am merely saying you got assraped, don't get triggered again mongrel.

Azad Beg
08-26-2016, 04:32 AM
They weren't intra-Turkic warfares you idiot. And why not? Safavids and Afsharids served Persia, not your mongrel people or the Ottomans. In the end, he still destroyed you, and you're sad because he was a "Turkic" man fighting for Persia :laugh:

I don't take credit, I am merely saying you got assraped, don't get triggered again mongrel.

Keep sucking up to Iranians, I'm sure PJAK would approve :laugh:

Pahli
08-26-2016, 04:32 AM
Thumbs down from an Uzbek mongrelized mongol subhuman, how sad :icon_cry:

Pahli
08-26-2016, 04:34 AM
Keep sucking up to Iranians, I'm sure PJAK would approve :laugh:

I am from Iran you idiot, if I was you I'd worry more about Uzbek jihadists not blowing up everyone nearby, typical terrorists.

Karluks = Terrorists and mongrel retards unable to be civilized.

Azad Beg
08-26-2016, 04:36 AM
I am from Iran you idiot, if I was you I'd worry more about Uzbek jihadists not blowing up everyone nearby, typical terrorists.

Karluks = Terrorists and mongrel retards unable to be civilized.

They are a minority you moron, there are Islamist Kurds in ISIS too. Most Uzbeks are secular.

Stop derailing every thread and chasing me around, U weirdo.

Kamal900
08-26-2016, 05:14 AM
While her Indid features are evident, she can pass in the Levant.

Pahli
08-26-2016, 09:04 AM
They are a minority you moron, there are Islamist Kurds in ISIS too. Most Uzbeks are secular.

Stop derailing every thread and chasing me around, U weirdo.

Right, is that why you and Uighurs are to find in ISIS and other islamic terrorist groups you ugly mongrel?

decordoba
08-26-2016, 09:37 AM
Sure - and she can pass in Italy also

Newsboy
08-26-2016, 03:28 PM
^ Not in Italy (or anywhere in Europe). She'd probably be taken for a gypsy there.

On topic, she can probably pass in the eastern and southern parts of Iran. The rest not really.

juliachild
08-26-2016, 03:46 PM
http://www.photodrive.in/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/Rakul_Preet_Singh_Photos_508.jpg

Can she really pass outside India or Pakistan? Op's pictures are photoshopped. Does she even look Balochi?

AphroditeWorshiper
08-26-2016, 03:48 PM
http://www.photodrive.in/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/Rakul_Preet_Singh_Photos_508.jpg

Can she really pass outside India or Pakistan? Op's pictures are photoshopped. Does she even look Balochi?

yeah sure, photoshopped :picard1:

I just post her best pictures

juliachild
08-26-2016, 03:52 PM
yeah sure, photoshopped :picard1:

I just post her best pictures

:thumb001: lie to yourself