PDA

View Full Version : Best fit for this relative? Where can she pass or fit?

Mn The Loki TA Son
08-26-2016, 08:43 AM
I have posted her to get classify before, but think the thread is gone already. So here is part 2 for her, she's a relative from my father's side family. Where do you say she can fit or pass? Comment below, let me know, name the places she could pass.
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e105/mnv11/s909141_n_zpswj9ccw7k.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e105/mnv11/s173171_n_zpsf6jhvcl9.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e105/mnv11/d473263_n_zpscd7wsyde.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e105/mnv11/d785_n_zpsysp7typn.jpg

barkoo
08-26-2016, 08:49 AM
Levantine, North Africa, Spain Portugal, and maybe Greece.that's about it

Mn The Loki TA Son
08-26-2016, 08:56 AM

Your that one guy that says is southern Italian origin living in France right? The one that looks Moroccan...What happen to your threads. Anyway, I think you fit better in Levantine and North Africa but more in North Africa.

decordoba
08-26-2016, 08:59 AM
South European - Western Mediterran

(zero Neolithic influence visible ;) )
she doesnot belong to the gracile Mediterraneans

Mn The Loki TA Son
08-26-2016, 09:02 AM
South European - Western Mediterran

(zero Neolithic influence visible ;) )
she doesnot belong to the gracile Mediterraneans

Thanks for your input and first to give classification here.

Kamal900
08-26-2016, 09:07 AM
Your that one guy that says is southern Italian origin living in France right? The one that looks Moroccan...What happen to your threads. Anyway, I think you fit better in Levantine and North Africa but more in North Africa.

No, he fits in the Levant than in North Africa, and I've seen a lot of North Africans.

barkoo
08-26-2016, 09:07 AM
Alpinid + Amerindian, in Europe it gives Arabid/East Med.

Kamal900
08-26-2016, 09:13 AM
Alpinid + Amerindian, in Europe it gives Arabid/East Med.

No, she doesn't look remotely Levantine. She's upper Castizo or something, and she mostly fit in the new world.

barkoo
08-26-2016, 09:14 AM

My threads disappeared like everyone else in here.sorry to disappoint you, i just look italian or spanish if you prefer, but you look really Moroccan, you'd be consider as such over here.

Mn The Loki TA Son
08-26-2016, 09:15 AM
No, he fits in the Levant than in North Africa, and I've seen a lot of North Africans.

To me he pass as both. He looked like a N. Afro-Levantine from what I remember, and in one picture he looked almost Egyptian...Which Sikeliot also said to him and said also that somebody must had lie to him, as he says to be southern Italian and part French, but doesn't look it, but more like a Maritime North African with SSA.

barkoo
08-26-2016, 09:17 AM
No, she doesn't look remotely Levantine. She's upper Castizo or something, and she mostly fit in the new world.

Maybe, to me it is really borderline.

Mn The Loki TA Son
08-26-2016, 09:17 AM

I believe he is trolling. Because no. She looks predominantly European, nothing Levantine or Arab look about her.

Kamal900
08-26-2016, 09:18 AM
To me he pass as both. He looked like a N. Afro-Levantine from what I remember, and in one picture he looked almost Egyptian...Which Sikeliot also said to him and said also that somebody must had lie to him, as he says to be southern Italian and part French, but doesn't look it, but more like a Maritime North African with SSA.

Afro-Levantine? Your just saying that just to hurt barkoo. He looks very Levantine, and he is far more Caucasoid looking than a triracial like yourself.

Mn The Loki TA Son
08-26-2016, 09:19 AM
Maybe, to me it is really borderline.

She looks more European than you. You fit better as one, or Moroccan. See my signature? where do you see their faces in her? Lol. You actually look more like them.

Mn The Loki TA Son
08-26-2016, 09:22 AM
Afro-Levantine? Your just saying that just to hurt barkoo. He looks very Levantine, and he is far more Caucasoid looking than a triracial like yourself.

You sound butt hurt here. Don't tell me no, because I can tell already. From what I told you in the other thread. He don't even look European. And second, since you wanna talk like some white European supremacist, I'm sorry to tell you, you are just another wannabe European Arab.

On the other hand, she looks and passes more in Europe than you do. Sorry to break your heart. You don't look European at all. You hardly pass as a exotic southern Italian. You look to sand nigger just with lighter skin.

Mn The Loki TA Son
08-26-2016, 09:23 AM

Afro-Levantine= North African-Middle Eastern. Just encase you don't know and can't figure that out. I thought you was smarter than this. I guess I'm wrong. I had a different idea about you.

barkoo
08-26-2016, 09:25 AM
She looks more European than you. You fit better as one, or Moroccan. See my signature? where do you see their faces in her? Lol. You actually look more like them.

Why so butthurt not to be fully European, not my fault :noidea:
i'm just looking what i am south italian, but you'd pass everywhere in NA if you ask me.

Kamal900
08-26-2016, 09:26 AM
You sound butt hurt here. Don't tell me no, because I can tell already. From what I told you in the other thread. He don't even look European. And second, since you wanna talk like some white European supremacist, I'm sorry to tell you, you are just another wannabe European Arab.

On the other hand, she looks and passes more in Europe than you do. Sorry to break your heart. You don't look European at all. You hardly pass as a exotic southern Italian. You look to sand nigger just with lighter skin.

Lol, a triracial spic thinks he's more lighter than me. Thank you, i look very Levantine, and me and barkoo are racially far more purer than you, rofl. Don't make me kek. Even if he doesn't look European, he is far more European, both culturally and genetically, than you are.

Kamal900
08-26-2016, 09:27 AM
i'm just looking what i am south italian, but you'd pass everywhere in NA if you ask me.

He keeps kissing ass to his former Spanish masters in hope to gain acceptance and validation from them, rofl. Nah, that guy wouldn't pass for anything.

Mn The Loki TA Son
08-26-2016, 09:29 AM

Sure if you say so, North African. I would not be surprised if you are a confused North African born in Southern Italy. Because there is no way a half southern Italian and French looks the way you look.

Trolling mode- You look Italian.
No-trolling. No.

barkoo
08-26-2016, 09:30 AM

Sorry but he could pass almost everywhere in Europe, and very easily, unlike you who would be seen as a refugee mott.

Mn The Loki TA Son
08-26-2016, 09:33 AM
He keeps kissing ass to his former Spanish masters in hope to gain acceptance and validation from them, rofl. Nah, that guy wouldn't pass for anything.

LMAO! Really? says a Arab who ass kisses to white supremacist types from U.S? Hahaha, shut up and don't talk about ass kissing, because you know everything about it. Fuckin hypocrite. You don't pass in Europe, not even southern Italy or Sicily as some told you and you seem happy about it to get those comments, LMAO.

Mn The Loki TA Son
08-26-2016, 09:34 AM
Sorry but he could pass almost everywhere in Europe, and very easily, unlike you who would be seen as a refugee mott.

LMAO! He looks Arab, just with light skin. Even in Italicroots they said he don't pass in southern Italy or Sicily. Just as a MENA immigrant.

Selurong
08-26-2016, 09:35 AM
Your relative looks Western Mediterranean.

Kamal900
08-26-2016, 09:35 AM
LMAO! Really? says a Arab who ass kisses to white supremacist types from U.S? Hahaha, shut up and don't talk about ass kissing, because you know everything about it. Fuckin hypocrite. You don't pass in Europe, not even southern Italy or Sicily as some told you and you seem happy about it to get those comments, LMAO.

Nah, i got comments in RL that i look Jewish and Armenian, and it made me happy to say the least. I was mistaken for a Southern Italian by an Italian in College, and he told me that i can pass in many Southern European countries. David Duke isn't a White supremacist, and i salute the man in trying to bring back the old WHITE western culture of America.

Kamal900
08-26-2016, 09:36 AM
LMAO! He looks Arab, just with light skin. Even in Italicroots they said he don't pass in southern Italy or Sicily. Just as a MENA immigrant.

Now your respecting the people of Italicroots? Didn't you say that you hated them? They talked shit about you too.

Mn The Loki TA Son
08-26-2016, 09:37 AM
Lol, a triracial spic thinks he's more lighter than me. Thank you, i look very Levantine, and me and barkoo are racially far more purer than you, rofl. Don't make me kek. Even if he doesn't look European, he is far more European, both culturally and genetically, than you are.

LMAO @ this. :lol:

I got to tell you, you are a funny guy, a funny Arab. Your wannabe European ways gives me some good laughs. Let me correct you, more like a Arab who thinks is more European than me...And as far as skin tone, I'm already light skin. Stupid idiot.

barkoo
08-26-2016, 09:38 AM

Sure Italicrats are very objective to tell who's likely to pass or not in Europe.are you a clown seriously ?

Kamal900
08-26-2016, 09:39 AM
LMAO @ this. :lol:

I got to tell you, you are a funny guy, a funny Arab. Your wannabe European ways gives me some good laughs. Let me correct you, more like a Arab who thinks is more European than me...And as far as skin tone, I'm already light skin. Stupid idiot.

Your triracial, you can't pass anywhere in the world except in places like PR and the new world. I don't want to be European, but how is it my fault that many people in my classification thread mistaken me for one? My big brother looks a lot more European than you, rofl.

Mn The Loki TA Son
08-26-2016, 09:40 AM
Now your respecting the people of Italicroots? Didn't you say that you hated them? They talked shit about you too.

No but we made a truce. There is an Arab guy over there who is laughing right now at you, for your acting like your European nationalist. LOL!!!

Kamal900
08-26-2016, 09:42 AM
No but we made a truce. There is an Arab guy over there who is laughing right now at you, for your acting like your European nationalist. LOL!!!

*yaawn* Do tell.

Mn The Loki TA Son
08-26-2016, 09:43 AM
Your triracial, you can't pass anywhere in the world except in places like PR and the new world. I don't want to be European, but how is it my fault that many people in my classification thread mistaken me for one? My big brother looks a lot more European than you, rofl.

Who told you? because you don't really look European to me. You look Arab pal. I'm not trolling but okay, if you don't wanna take my word and believe them who most likely bullshiting you.

Mn The Loki TA Son
08-26-2016, 09:45 AM
*yaawn* Do tell.

You seem to think I'm bullshiting you here. But no. Every word I'm telling you is honest talk. I'm not like you who flip flops from butt hurt.

Kamal900
08-26-2016, 09:47 AM
You seem to think I'm bullshiting you here. But no. Every word I'm telling you is honest talk. I'm not like you who flip flops from butt hurt.

butt hurt? Your the one who is flipping out that me and barkoo are more racially purer than you are, rofl. What people talk in the Italicroots is none of my business. I told you that I'm proud to be non-White, and Im just saying that i was mistaken for an Southern Italian by an Italian in RL.

Mn The Loki TA Son
08-26-2016, 09:52 AM
butt hurt? Your the one who is flipping out that me and barkoo are more racially purer than you are, rofl. What people talk in the Italicroots is none of my business. I told you that I'm proud to be non-White, and Im just saying that i was mistaken for an Southern Italian by an Italian in RL.

You really make me laugh. I'm more European than you will ever be. Because you are an Arab. While I have what you wish to have, the European ancestry, LMAO!
You wannabe European Arab.

If i seen you in the street I would think you are an Arab just with light skin.

barkoo
08-26-2016, 09:52 AM

Already told either you'd pass easily in Central and South Italy too.best fit in Europe to me and some Balkans.

Kamal900
08-26-2016, 09:55 AM
You really make me laugh. I'm more European than you will ever be. Because you are an Arab. While I have what you wish to have, the European ancestry, LMAO!
You wannabe European Arab.

If i seen you in the street I would think you are an Arab just with light skin.

It doesn't really matter if you have European genes in your genepool. You look like a triracial mutt, and you would stick out in all European countries like a sour thumb. Hell, you pass better as a gypsy there than i am even. I'm genetically middle eastern, and yet, i still manage to look far more European and Caucasoid looking than you are. Oh, and btw, I'm genetically far more closer to Armenians and Jews than to Arabians.

http://www.forumbiodiversity.com/showthread.php/46198-Classify-me-and-specifiy-which-countries-i-could-pass-in

Selurong
08-26-2016, 09:55 AM
Arabs, racially pure? Don't make me lol. Isn't the Middle East in the Middle of three continents? Africa, Asia and Europe? Thus, so many races have crossed paths there than even in Latin-America. Quit saying Mn1 is a Triracial when obviously, your history make you more of a racially admixed population than the Latin-Americans.

Mn The Loki TA Son
08-26-2016, 10:04 AM
It doesn't really matter if you have European genes in your genepool. You look like a triracial mutt, and you would stick out in all European countries like a sour thumb. Hell, you pass better as a gypsy there than i am even. I'm genetically middle eastern, and yet, i still manage to look far more European and Caucasoid looking than you are. Oh, and btw, I'm genetically far more closer to Armenians and Jews than to Arabians.

http://www.forumbiodiversity.com/showthread.php/46198-Classify-me-and-specifiy-which-countries-i-could-pass-in

Why you butthurt, lol. That you have to flip flop. You went from saying I look harnizo to triracial mutt now, Lol. You mad? But it's okay. I get your kind, with complex problem of wants to pass as European.

Mn The Loki TA Son
08-26-2016, 10:12 AM
Arabs, racially pure? Don't make me lol. Isn't the Middle East in the Middle of three continents? Africa, Asia and Europe? Thus, so many races have crossed paths there than even in Latin-America. Quit saying Mn1 is a Triracial when obviously, your history make you more of a racially admixed population than the Latin-Americans.

Yeah, that made me laugh too, Lol. Arabs pure, my balls. He is a complex wannabe European Arab as we can see. He sounds like a paranoid "white" supremacist fascist..This fuckin arab guy. Can you believe that shit. The reality is he can only wish, because he is just another Arab wannabe European. In Europe he would never be accepted by European nationalist. Nope. Iranians, Saudis and Levantines like him look the same for the average European.

Myanthropologies
08-26-2016, 10:15 AM

This.

barkoo
08-26-2016, 10:17 AM
Yeah, that made me laugh too, Lol. Arabs pure, my balls. He is a complex wannabe European Arab as we can see. He sounds like a paranoid "white" supremacist fascist..This fuckin arab guy. Can you believe that shit. The reality is he can only wish, because he is just another Arab wannabe European. In Europe he would never be accepted by European nationalist. Nope. Iranians, Saudis and Levantines like him look the same for the average European.

Funny, you replace Arab for Mestizo and it's exactly what your description guy is about.

Mn The Loki TA Son
08-26-2016, 10:20 AM
Funny, you replace Arab for Mestizo and it's exactly what your description guy is about.

What? I don't know what you mean.

barkoo
08-26-2016, 10:23 AM
What? I don't know what you mean.

You're one of the most wannabe here and you're talking about him who's really proud of what he is, is actually funny to me.

Kamal900
08-26-2016, 10:23 AM

You seem to be butthurt on the fact that you keep talking about me. I don't want to be accepted by anyone, Mestizo, and I never claimed that we are racially pure. I was talking in individual level that me and barkoo are racially far more purer than you. Your the one who seem to be butthurt that the Spaniards will never accept a triracial like yourself among their ranks.

Kamal900
08-26-2016, 10:24 AM
You're one of the most wannabe here and you're talking about him who's really proud of what he is, is actually funny to me.

He keeps kissing ass to the Spanish members here in hopes that they will accept his people or something.
http://godfatherpolitics.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/illegalImmigrants.jpg

barkoo
08-26-2016, 10:28 AM
He keeps kissing ass to the Spanish members here in hopes that they will accept his people or something.

I always thought that also about him..really sad actually.

Mn The Loki TA Son
08-26-2016, 10:31 AM
You seem to be butthurt on the fact that you keep talking about me. I don't want to be accepted by anyone, Mestizo, and I never claimed that we are racially pure. I was talking in individual level that me and barkoo are racially far more purer than you. Your the one who seem to be butthurt that the Spaniards will never accept a triracial like yourself among their ranks.

You sound butthurt. It's funny, now that you mention it, I have meet a Spanish skinhead fascist and guess what? nothing happen, we was cool actually. Now after I told you this, don't be jealous. And let me tell you, he hated blacks and jews or anything that looks stereotype jew "Armenoid" type, which you look...He would had broke your face if he seen you actually.

Mn The Loki TA Son
08-26-2016, 10:34 AM

You think posting basically those brown people aka Amerindians makes you "white" as a European, Lol. Keep trying.

Kamal900
08-26-2016, 10:35 AM
You sound butthurt. It's funny, now that you mention it, I have meet a Spanish skinhead fascist and guess what? nothing happen, we was cool actually. Now after I told you this, don't be jealous. And let me tell you, he hated blacks and jews or anything that looks stereotype jew "Armenoid" type, which you look...He would had broke your face if he seen you actually.

Pfft, ask Christiano if he sees a triracial like yourself as a honorary Spaniard or something. I have nothing against these people that you have mentioned, and i think you made that story up to boost your self esteem that you would be accepted in Spain or something. Whether its true or not, i honestly don't care. You keep putting your self projection on me simply because you'll never will be accepted in Europe as one of their own. I told you a million times that Im proud to be middle eastern, and i don't associate myself to outsiders. But it seems your the one who is butthurt against me and barkoo that we look far more purer than you..thats just sad.

Mn The Loki TA Son
08-26-2016, 10:37 AM
See my post here. Gilga, that Spanish facist who had a swastika tattoo in his chest, that I knew, he would had broke your fat ugly Arab face, as he dislike blacks and jews or anything that look the stereotype jewish. Just as I would had crack your head wide open in person, for talking crazy here. You are a fat ugly arab kid who is delusional of waiting to pass as European.

Selurong
08-26-2016, 10:39 AM

Lol, Moro.

http://www.thenational.ae/storyimage/AB/20110128/ARTICLE/301289936/AR/0/&NCS_modified=20131009110413&MaxW=640&imageVersion=default&AR-301289936.jpg

If you ask any Spanish member here. 100%, they'll prefer accepting migrants from Latin-America, who basically are their descendants vs the Middle Easterners who they fought against in the Reconquista and Spanish-Moro wars.

Mn The Loki TA Son
08-26-2016, 10:40 AM
Pfft, ask Christiano if he sees a triracial like yourself as a honorary Spaniard or something. I have nothing against these people that you have mentioned, and i think you made that story up to boost your self esteem that you would be accepted in Spain or something. Whether its true or not, i honestly don't care. You keep putting your self projection on me simply because you'll never will be accepted in Europe as one of their own. I told you a million times that Im proud to be middle eastern, and i don't associate myself to outsiders. But it seems your the one who is butthurt against me and barkoo that we look far more purer than you..thats just sad.

Okay, Lol. If you say so, hahaha.

http://i.makeagif.com/media/9-10-2015/x8HywQ.gif

Kamal900
08-26-2016, 10:42 AM
See my post here. Gilga, that Spanish facist who had a swastika tattoo in his chest, that I knew, he would had broke your fat ugly Arab face, as he dislike blacks and jews or anything that look the stereotype jewish. Just as I would had crack your head wide open in person, for talking crazy here. You are a fat ugly arab kid who is delusional of waiting to pass as European.

Ohhh, I'm scared shitless. In the mean time, here's Adam Carolla on Mexico and Mexican immigration to America:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGhrb2c817k

Mexi-crap, i already told you that I'm proud to be middle eastern, and unlike you, I'm not living in any White country, and I never associate myself with outsiders. Done talking to you.

Mn The Loki TA Son
08-26-2016, 10:45 AM
Lol, Moro.

http://www.thenational.ae/storyimage/AB/20110128/ARTICLE/301289936/AR/0/&NCS_modified=20131009110413&MaxW=640&imageVersion=default&AR-301289936.jpg

If you ask any Spanish member here. 100%, they'll prefer accepting migrants from Latin-America, who basically are their descendants vs the Middle Easterners who they fought against in the Reconquista and Spanish-Moro wars.

Maybe not 100% accept but surely would more than a Middle Eastern....I have meet a Spaniard skinhead here in the city I live right now who is from Madrid, a skinhead facist Spanish who had a swastika tattoo in his chest, he was a friend of my bro and me, nothing happen. Got along. What he dislike he said was blacks and what he calls Moros, people like Gilga. So yeah.

barkoo
08-26-2016, 10:49 AM
Maybe not 100% accept but surely would more than a Middle Eastern....I have meet a Spaniard skinhead here in the city I live right now who is from Madrid, a skinhead facist Spanish who had a swastika tattoo in his chest, he was a friend of my bro and me, nothing happen. Got along. What he dislike he said was blacks and what he calls Moros, people like Gilga. So yeah.

according to you, i'd be seen as a foreigner in US or SA so your opinion is totally useless.

Mn The Loki TA Son
08-26-2016, 10:50 AM
Ohhh, I'm scared shitless. In the mean time, here's Adam Carolla on Mexico and Mexican immigration to America:

Mexi-crap, i already told you that I'm proud to be middle eastern, and unlike you, I'm not living in any White country, and I never associate myself with outsiders. Done talking to you.

Lol. You are a stupid idiot. I'm not clicking play to it. Sorry, I pass. I'm living in a new world country, I'm not living in no "white" country, Lmao. You are a moron. :lol:
You stupid arab, Palestine I hope the jews finish killing you subhuman creatures like you there. The less the better.

Mn The Loki TA Son
08-26-2016, 10:51 AM
according to you, i'd be seen as a foreigner in US or SA so your opinion is totally useless.

The US is a mongrel nation, so anybody can pass as being from the US.

barkoo
08-26-2016, 10:54 AM
The US is a mongrel nation, so anybody can pass as being from the US.

As a true European looking, don't be so dumb as usual.

Mn The Loki TA Son
08-26-2016, 10:54 AM
Lol, Moro.

That's Gilga face there, but Gilga the lighter version of those Arabs and the fat version too, Lol.

Mn The Loki TA Son
08-26-2016, 10:55 AM
As a true European looking, don't be so dumb as usual.

I say what Sikeliot told you, somebody lie to you. Because you look like a Egyptian SSA influence. And real Italians don't look SSA influence. If one Italian looks SSA is because he is a immigrant origin.

Mn The Loki TA Son
08-26-2016, 10:58 AM
I'll be back. I got a life, unlike you Arab. You keep waiting for more comments of people saying you look European or pass as one, Lol. Don't go to sleep, until somebody does tell you that you pass for southern Italian or Sicilian. So that helps you sleep at night. :lol:

barkoo
08-26-2016, 11:01 AM
I say what Sikeliot told you, somebody lie to you. Because you look like a Egyptian SSA influence. And real Italians don't look SSA influence. If one Italian looks SSA is because he is a immigrant origin.

http://www.mompachrobin.com/Images/Liens/Andre_Lefevre_P.jpg

André Lefèbvre genius Citroen engineer was an immigrant for you too ?
fully French.you don't know nothing about classification btw.

Mn The Loki TA Son
08-26-2016, 11:03 AM
http://www.mompachrobin.com/Images/Liens/Andre_Lefevre_P.jpg

André Lefèbvre genius Citroen engineer was an immigrant for you too ?
fully French.you don't know nothing about classification btw.

Is that you? No. So shut the fuck up, alright.

barkoo
08-26-2016, 11:07 AM
Is that you? No. So shut the fuck up, alright.

Everyone's an immigrant except for you, very funny actually.
you were, you are and you always will be a mestizo.

Selurong
08-26-2016, 11:16 AM
Lol. You are a stupid idiot. I'm not clicking play to it. Sorry, I pass. I'm living in a new world country, I'm not living in no "white" country, Lmao. You are a moron. :lol:
You stupid arab, Palestine I hope the jews finish killing you subhuman creatures like you there. The less the better.

I don't get why he is so hateful towards New Worlders and acts as if New Worlders are weaker than Muslims. When in fact, in the past, the New Worlders crushed Muslim butt around the world.

For example, here's a campaign map of the Viceroyalty of New Spain (Mexico) crushing the Sultanate of Sulu.
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/1/16/Basilan_extra.jpg/1024px-Basilan_extra.jpg

And even in modern times... When the Americas, are way more prosperous and relevant in the real world than the shitty war-torn desert full of refugees, we call the Middle-East.

Americans (Also, New Worlders) also successfully lord it over the weak-ass Arabs.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/nol/shared/spl/hi/middle_east/03/v3_iraq_key_maps/img/maps/iraq_attack_options_map485.gif

Enflamme
08-26-2016, 11:25 AM
Castizo: Alpine + some native.

RMuller
08-26-2016, 05:51 PM

Yeah and arab muslims love western,christianity,european and white america.:rolleyes: Arabs the most hated group in the world. lol

You are such loser. You contacted David Duke thru youtube who is a white nationalist .Yeah and you say you are proud to be middle eastern and don't associate yourself with outsiders lmaoo. You are looking for validation and approval from white nationalist. They see you as a raghead.

Carlito's Way
08-26-2016, 06:21 PM
Gilgamesh still mad he cant get himself a mexican girl :picard1:
stay masturbating to those half mexican half arab chicas

that nigga got mexican relatives too LOL I should contact them on Facebook and show them this thread :thumb001:
this is the same nigga who got wet and happy when he supposedly met a Mexican where he lives LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
we are consider celebrities to him, he meets a mexican and he gets excited and shit hahahaha

that beautiful mexican chica must've rejected the small dick aka Gilgamesh :picard1: just move on and stop obsessing over us

Hey dude, i want to ask you something. Um, what do Mexicans think of us Levantine Arabs? Do you know any Mexican Arabs in RL?

The TA is dead..for now. I'm kinda glad that i came back to this forum again, lol. I met a beautiful Mexican woman in college, and i thought that she was Levantine, lol.

Selurong
08-26-2016, 09:12 PM
Gilgamesh still mad he cant get himself a mexican girl :picard1:
stay masturbating to those half mexican half arab chicas

that nigga got mexican relatives too LOL I should contact them on Facebook and show them this thread :thumb001:
this is the same nigga who got wet and happy when he supposedly met a Mexican where he lives LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
we are consider celebrities to him, he meets a mexican and he gets excited and shit hahahaha

that beautiful mexican chica must've rejected the small dick aka Gilgamesh :picard1: just move on and stop obsessing over us

All this time, he's been talking shit to New Worlders...

Only to see him obsess over Mexican girls.

Lol he's such a loco.

Sikeliot
08-27-2016, 12:19 AM
Spanish, French, Portuguese ,etc.

kiko
08-27-2016, 02:50 AM
Alpine-Med + small Amerindian

Could fit in Spain, Italy, North Africa, Mexico, or the Levant.

AlphaStrong
08-27-2016, 04:04 AM
The main thing I can see is Alpine (oval shape of the face) with mediterranic influence (darker pigmentation), she seems to me to be a Southern European (probably Italian) but with potential to be Southern of Germany or French, this is my view on it, I hope to helped :)

Mn The Loki TA Son
08-27-2016, 04:08 AM
The main thing I can see is Alpine (oval shape of the face) with mediterranic influence (darker pigmentation), she seems to me to be a Southern European (probably Italian) but with potential to be Southern of Germany or French, this is my view on it, I hope to helped :)

Thanks for your classification here. :thumb001:

AlphaStrong
08-27-2016, 04:08 AM
Thanks for your classification here. :thumb001:

Sure :)

Slowdive
08-27-2016, 04:11 AM
Southern Europe.

Camilo
08-27-2016, 04:50 AM
Looks new world, being castiza gives her a eastern med look. Reminds me of a Lebanese girl I know.

Ibericus
08-27-2016, 12:19 PM
Castiza. Mix of iberian with amerindian.

Argentano
08-27-2016, 01:53 PM
Looks pred iberian