PDA

View Full Version : Why do you think I'm misogynist?

Incel King
08-28-2016, 03:52 PM
I never hurt any female, also during my school days I protected some girls from bulling of my class friends which later resulted me being resented and bullying by my male friends, but still some pseudo-traditionalist who claim to praise premarital purity and asceticism label me as misogynist? I have no idea why. Yes I praise woman if I'm in love with her, that might me because I grew-up without father which mean without male role-play model, but so what.

I'd rather no have sex than humiliate person I'm having intercourse, because I don't care about marriage as some church ritual, emotional bond is what matter for me.

Spyy
08-28-2016, 03:54 PM
no, that is just a femishit thing, ignore femishits

thanks bye

Incel King
08-28-2016, 03:59 PM
no, that is just a femishit thing, ignore femishits

thanks bye

Maybe, I feel like I'm born to protect my white flower and threat her as queen while she only wants me and we give ourselves to each other. Is there anything more valuable than that in whole universe?

Herr Abubu
08-28-2016, 04:11 PM
Pedestalizing is just one side of the misogyny coin. Pedestalizing women will lead to misogyny because of the disappointment of realizing they're not what you think they ought to be. It's good that you care for women, and even better that you're not willing to compromise on your principles, but take them for what they are and not for what you want them to be. Treat them accordingly.

Incel King
08-28-2016, 04:20 PM
Pedestalizing women will lead to misogyny because you will come to hate women because they're not what you think they ought to be. It's good that you care for women, but take them for what they are and not for what you want them to be. Treat them accordingly.

I don't hate anyone. For me sexual intercourse is holy act because it bring new life to the universe that's why I'm picky and won't consume one-night stands/casual relationships/hookers and also I want partner of my way of thinking and way of living to be able to share same feelings. That's why I say girls from clubs sucks, because they got so shallow views, but I can't control that.

They said they found one girl for me. She's virgin and I'm waiting her to back from vacation to buy her present so I can make her happy.

de Burgh II
08-28-2016, 04:25 PM
Why so altruistic and self-sacrificing?

Isn't necessarily a bad thing; quite the opposite on the contrary.

You also have to realize that besides one's code of ethics; is to learn how to appropriate your altruistic actions towards meaning who is truly deserving of such reciprocated actions, ergo, you = giver, but, be perceptive of who the recipient is. Chances are, there can be opportunistic individuals that would take your actions for granted so I would be careful who you are altruistic towards.

I'll admit you have commendable characteristics which is quite a rare trait to find nowadays, but this same principle can apply to boyfriend and girlfriend. You just have to slightly tune down such altruism with your own sense of selfishness to balance out your characteristics. Since it seems you need to balance out your ideal side with a realist perspective.

Herr Abubu
08-28-2016, 04:35 PM
I don't hate anyone.

What I'm saying is that if you pedestalize women you will come to eventually hate women, because women weren't meant for pedestals and your ideals will be crushed. You'll take that anger out on women because they're the ones who shattered your views on them, and no one takes having his idea of something be completely destroyed.

For me sexual intercourse is holy act because it bring new life to the universe that's why I'm picky and

It's good, you should be picky. Always go for the best thing possible. Anyone who doesn't is a loser by definition.

won't consume one-night stands/casual relationships/hookers and also I want partner of my way of thinking and way of living to be able to share same feelings.

All of which I agree with.

That's why I say girls from clubs sucks, because they got so shallow views, but I can't control that.

They do suck, I agree.

See, you have a lot of things right and a lot of things wrong. Life is a ship and you're the captain of it. You can only reach harbour by steering the ship right, and not a little right a little wrong.

They said they found one girl for me.

Who found a girl for you? And where are you from, by the way? Doesn't sound like something that would happen in a Western culture.

She's virgin

Which is very good.

and I'm waiting her to back from vacation to buy her present so I can make her happy.

Man, I'd be careful if I were you. Don't be too overwhelming. And have in mind that women tend to prefer to be the pleaser in relationships. If you care about making her happy you should probably let her do most of the pleasing and not try one-up her.

By the way, you are from Sluthate, right?

Spyy
08-28-2016, 04:43 PM
Maybe, I feel like I'm born to protect my white flower and threat her as queen while she only wants me and we give ourselves to each other. Is there anything more valuable than that in whole universe?

http://ap.imagensbrasil.org/images/chorando.gif

Congratz bro, but unfortunately, you are living in the wrong time, most girls today are bitches, femishits, subhumans, girls who likes guys like you are rare nowadays , at least where i live, I even accepted the possibility of my future wife EXACTLY NOW on the bed with another guy.

Incel King
08-28-2016, 04:48 PM
By the way, you are from Sluthate, right?

I'm not member of sluthate, majority of modern women are already punished by having wrong perception of sexuality and relationships so why should someone else punish them even more.

Grenzland
08-28-2016, 04:59 PM
Subscribed. :D

Herr Abubu
08-28-2016, 05:26 PM
I'm not member of sluthate, majority of modern women are already punished by having wrong perception of sexuality and relationships so why should someone else punish them even more.

Your name makes me think of Sluthate, but whatever. Yes, women are getting screwed because they are behaving in ways that are contrary to the proper order of things. Cats are a bad replacement for children. Anyway, don't pedestalize women, it'll end badly.

BeerBaron
08-28-2016, 05:37 PM
If she acts like a lady, treat her like a princess. If she acts like a brat treat her like a toddler, and be consistent.

Everyone throws around misogynist these days I wouldn't think much of it. Find a good Christian girl.

Incel King
08-28-2016, 05:49 PM
Your name makes me think of Sluthate, but whatever. Yes, women are getting screwed because they are behaving in ways that are contrary to the proper order of things. Cats are a bad replacement for children. Anyway, don't pedestalize women, it'll end badly.

I might not consider my behavior as pedestalizing rather as treating my partner as human being with dignity not some sexual object or toy. It's about accepting her as complete being, all her flaws as same as her virtues.

Herr Abubu
08-28-2016, 06:19 PM
I might not consider my behavior as pedestalizing rather as treating my partner as human being with dignity not some sexual object or toy. It's about accepting her as complete being, all her flaws as same as her virtues.

I'm all for treating good girls with dignity and not as sexual objects or toys, but the way you talk it seems more like you want a woman to pedestalize.

Incel King
08-28-2016, 07:23 PM
I'm all for treating good girls with dignity and not as sexual objects or toys, but the way you talk it seems more like you want a woman to pedestalize.

So why I want to forget girl I'm in love only because she slept with another man, when she lost her virginity to another man, for me she like almost died in my head and my heart. If I was pathetic beta male I'd not mind if she slept with guys before me, which mean I care about my dignity.

Greensboro Jock
08-28-2016, 07:30 PM
op you sound even more patehtic than me

Incel King
08-28-2016, 08:31 PM
op you sound even more patehtic than me

But it's better than being pathetic beta male with girlfriend who slept with other guys before him.

r0karoka
08-28-2016, 08:50 PM
bcuz ur a cis white male ( not serious )

Greensboro Jock
08-28-2016, 08:54 PM
But it's better than being pathetic beta male with girlfriend who slept with other guys before him.

legit. imo I need a 14yo pure/innocent girl. Any girl my age is already a non virgin, and I don't need some predatory bitch who's already done 10 other guys before me. it'd practically be rape

Grenzland
08-28-2016, 09:16 PM
Yeah, 14yo "women" will be the solution! :lol:

Incel King
08-28-2016, 10:48 PM
legit. imo I need a 14yo pure/innocent girl. Any girl my age is already a non virgin, and I don't need some predatory bitch who's already done 10 other guys before me. it'd practically be rape

I'm not sure what are you trying to insinuate but I will tell, if you want, just stay beta, nobody forbid you.

Greensboro Jock
08-29-2016, 05:45 PM

i see nothing wrong with it if our sexual experience is equal to each others

Grenzland
08-29-2016, 06:07 PM
Maybe 14yo "women" aren't women but girls? :picard2:

Queen B
08-29-2016, 06:09 PM
I never hurt any female, also during my school days I protected some girls from bulling of my class friends which later resulted me being resented and bullying by my male friends, but still some pseudo-traditionalist who claim to praise premarital purity and asceticism label me as misogynist? I have no idea why. Yes I praise woman if I'm in love with her, that might me because I grew-up without father which mean without male role-play model, but so what.
I'd rather no have sex than humiliate person I'm having intercourse, because I don't care about marriage as some church ritual, emotional bond is what matter for me.
You praise premarital purity for males also ?

Demon Revival
08-29-2016, 06:10 PM
You praise premarital purity for males also ?

No one does that because that's utterly unnecessary. If females do not slut around, no male will be able to bang 30 women. For males to actually start loosing purity in large scale, there needs to be at least a 5x bigger number of sluts.

Remember: It's far harder for a male to get laid than it is for a female. The first has to do severe social workout while the later has just to say "yes" and spread the legs. Even when not optimal, a promiscuous male always has more merit than a promiscuous female.

Grenzland
08-29-2016, 06:16 PM
Yes, females can get laid any time without a problem... :rolleyes:

What if she isn't pretty?

Queen B
08-29-2016, 06:18 PM
No one does that because that's utterly unnecessary. If females do not slut around, no male will be able to bang 30 women. For males to actually start loosing purity in large scale, there needs to be at least a 5x bigger number of sluts.

And if males do not slut around then no women would be able to sleep with 30 men.

EL_BARBARO
08-29-2016, 06:20 PM
Pedestalizing is just one side of the misogyny coin. Pedestalizing women will lead to misogyny because of the disappointment of realizing they're not what you think they ought to be. It's good that you care for women, and even better that you're not willing to compromise on your principles, but take them for what they are and not for what you want them to be. Treat them accordingly.

Coņo, you're very reasonable!

Hoxhaism
08-29-2016, 06:21 PM
a person who dislikes, despises, or is strongly prejudiced against women.
"a bachelor and renowned misogynist"
synonyms: woman-hater, anti-feminist, male chauvinist, male supremacist, chauvinist, sexist.

Bezprym
08-29-2016, 06:23 PM
And if males do not slut around then no women would be able to sleep with 30 men.

The other part of that post is way more important.

By the way, someone deleted a thread about feminism and I couldn't read your response.

EL_BARBARO
08-29-2016, 06:23 PM
Yes, females can get laid any time without a problem... :rolleyes:

What if she isn't pretty?

That's wonderful, ressembles a pretty golden li'l bee to me, from flower to flower, from pistil to pistil...

Demon Revival
08-29-2016, 06:24 PM

It is females who accept the consent, therefore the blame is on them.

Bezprym
08-29-2016, 06:27 PM
synonyms: woman-hater, anti-feminist, male chauvinist, male supremacist, chauvinist, sexist.

Linguists trying to be sociologists...

Misogynist and anti-feminist are not synonymes.

Queen B
08-29-2016, 06:28 PM
It is females who accept the consent, therefore the blame is on them.
It takes two to tango. And it also takes 2 to consent, it's just by your saying that males consent by default.

Demon Revival
08-29-2016, 06:32 PM
It takes two to tango. And it also takes 2 to consent, it's just by your saying that males consent by default.

Males give consent automatically by pursuing. You do not seem to understand the dynamics are distinct. Do you?

LOL, I can imagine the scenario you are imagining. A girl approach a boy and he has to give "consent". Nope. It never happens this way. And if it does, it's only more proof that females are guilty.

Queen B
08-29-2016, 06:38 PM
Males give consent automatically by pursuing. You do not seem to understand the dynamics are distinct. Do you?

LOL, I can imagine the scenario you are imagining. A girl approach a boy and he has to give "consent". Nope. It never happens this way. And if it does, it's only more proof that females are guilty.

Mike : Hey Peter, let's go skinny dipping . You wanna?

Peter : Hm, let me think. Yes, why not?

Responsible person for the skinny dipping according to Tetsuo : Peter.:clap2::clap2:

Herr Abubu
08-29-2016, 06:39 PM

LOL.

Herr Abubu
08-29-2016, 06:44 PM

Responsible person for the skinny dipping according to Tetsuo : Peter.:clap2::clap2:

That analogy is fucking idiotic. Did you learn to think at a circus?

Peterina: Wanna buy some weed?
Mike: Sure. How much?

or

Mike: "Peterina, do you have some weed you wanna sell?"
Peterina; "Yes, teehee."

Both are at fault but the transaction never happens if Peterina doesn't sell. Just like there won't be any consensual sex unless the woman consents because of course fucking of course the man is buying and wants to know if she's selling.

Herr Abubu
08-29-2016, 06:53 PM
Hoxhaism is a TURKONIGGER. If you are who I think you are, there's no way I would have even considered marrying a BITCH like you, bitch.

Hoxhaism
08-29-2016, 06:54 PM
Hoxhaism is a TURKONIGGER. If you are who I think you are, there's no way I would have even considered marrying a BITCH like you, bitch.

Good.

Demon Revival
08-29-2016, 06:54 PM

More like:

A key that opens any lock is a master key.
A lock that gets opened by any key is a shitty lock.

I'll let you figure which one is who.

Herr Abubu
08-29-2016, 06:59 PM

Say hello to the future

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/0Cek6L4L91w/hqdefault.jpg

Herr Abubu
08-29-2016, 07:02 PM
Good.

Ugly ass bitch. :bitch::stop00010:

Hoxhaism
08-29-2016, 07:03 PM
Ugly ass bitch. :bitch::stop00010:

Is that what you tell yourself to the mirror everyday?

Herr Abubu
08-29-2016, 07:04 PM
Is that what you tell yourself to the mirror everyday?

It's what I'm telling you, bitch.

Hoxhaism
08-29-2016, 07:05 PM
It's what I'm telling you, bitch.

bitch
bɪtʃ/
noun
a female dog, wolf, fox, or otter.

Queen B
08-29-2016, 07:06 PM
That analogy is fucking idiotic. Did you learn to think at a circus?

Peterina: Wanna buy some weed?
Mike: Sure. How much?

or

Mike: "Peterina, do you have some weed you wanna sell?"
Peterina; "Yes, teehee."

Both are at fault but the transaction never happens if Peterina doesn't sell. Just like there won't be any consensual sex unless the woman consents because of course fucking of course the man is buying and wants to know if she's selling.

THIS is idiotic. Because in the one the ones is selling a product (activity A) and the other is buying a product (activity B). In sex we have 2 people having the SAME activity.

It's more idiotic when you compare an action of MUTUAL satisfaction/benefit that requires TWO people, with a) a transaction and b) with something that 2 people benefit differently (one with money , one the product).

Seriously, some people's IQ is negative or what? :picard2:

On the case now : Incel King, if you are believe in male purity, no you aren't a misogynist.
However, you have managed to attract some in your thread

More like:
A key that opens any lock is a master key.
A lock that gets opened by any key is a shitty lock.
I'll let you figure which one is who.

You poor shitty lock :(

Greensboro Jock
08-29-2016, 07:08 PM

sexual experience wise, i am practically a boy. do you know how predatory it would be for a girl my age who's already a non-virgin to take mine away?

Grenzland
08-29-2016, 07:12 PM
sexual experience wise, i am practically a boy. do you know how predatory it would be for a girl my age who's already a non-virgin to take mine away?

Ehhh what?

Girls are still not looking like women and not grown up. Do we talk about the same topic?

So 35 yo old virgin men should search for a 14 yo girl because they are equally experienced?

Hoxhaism
08-29-2016, 07:22 PM
Are you this fucking oblivious to the different nature's of men and women? Men want sex far more than women do. It is not women who go to men for sex, but men who go to women.

And it is a fucking analogy. I knew you had a horse's face, but a horse's brain, too?

By the way, you fucking idiot, the only reason such a transaction happens in the first place is because A) values weed more than money and because B) values money more than weed.

Women are almost always the sellers. Realize that you are the exception to the rule, cockmunching slut.

My IQ is several SDs above yours, you stupid little whore of astronomic proportions.

Only backwards sandniggers have this kind of backwards mentality.

Grenzland
:picard2:

Herr Abubu
Only backwards sandniggers have this kind of backwards mentality.

TURKONIGGER

Queen B
08-29-2016, 07:25 PM
Are you this fucking oblivious to the different nature's of men and women? Men want sex far more than women do. It is not women who go to men for sex, but men who go to women.

It is not by the lack of wanting, but because there are many misogynistic idiots that will call women whores if they go to men for sex. Hey, you even call them whores by simply accepting.

And it is a fucking analogy. I knew you had a horse's face, but a horse's brain, too?
By the way, you fucking idiot, the only reason such a transaction happens in the first place is because A) values weed more than money and because B) values money more than weed.
Women are almost always the sellers. Realize that you are the exception to the rule, cockmunching slut.

My IQ is several SDs above yours, you stupid little whore of astronomic proportions.

For such high IQ you sure use TOO many ad hominem attacks. Typical response of an idiot : Insulting instead of having a conversation. Sorry, but I could hold a conversation with someone whom I disagree with, but not with some losers who's only tool to do it , is by insulting => Ignore list.

Hoxhaism
08-29-2016, 07:25 PM
TURKONIGGER

:bored:

Grenzland
08-29-2016, 07:28 PM
Would someone please close this thread?

Herr Abubu
08-29-2016, 07:29 PM
:bored:

:dog00000:

kurec