PDA

View Full Version : Classify Colin Kaepernick

Shepherd
08-30-2016, 01:33 PM
Attention whore football player who despite having a $100 million contract for running up a field with a ball hates America and didnt stand for the national anthem "in protest".

He has a black father and a white mother. Looks MENA though, interestingly enough

http://i.imgur.com/8MBTXJ6.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/hSzfm3f.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/JYSB1Fx.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/dEEbvOD.jpg

XenophobicPrussian
08-30-2016, 01:37 PM
What's his white side ethnicity? Interesting how black+white could create that look.

andrei98
08-30-2016, 01:38 PM
Arabid + Egyptid.Standard immigrant look!

Shepherd
08-30-2016, 01:43 PM
What's his white side ethnicity? Interesting how black+white could create that look.
Surname is Russo but I think I read that before getting married it was something Polish or Jewish sounding
http://i.imgur.com/7Wdc35n.jpg

The Blade
08-30-2016, 07:20 PM
Arabid + Black.

Sikeliot
08-30-2016, 07:31 PM
He looks Ethiopian, Somalian, some type of Egyptian or Sudanese even.

Seth MacFarlane
08-31-2016, 01:37 AM
He looks Ethiopian, Somalian, some type of Egyptian or Sudanese even.

He looks more new world mixed , Ethiopians and somalis have very distinct features and are also at least 2 shades darker on average .

MysteriousWays
08-31-2016, 01:44 AM
Most likely a New World blend; I don't think he passes in Somalia or Ethiopia really. I think Sudan or Egypt are better matches, but none of these seem quite right.

MysteriousWays
08-31-2016, 01:45 AM
Could pass as Yemeni also, but probably not anywhere in North Africa west of Egypt, nor in the Levant/Syria/Jordan, etc.

Shepherd
08-31-2016, 01:59 AM
He looks kinda like DJ Khaled in the second picture

kiko
08-31-2016, 03:27 AM
Atlanto-Med + Sudanid

Sometimes the combination of both types can create a psuedo MENA look, just look at Rick Fox.

AphroditeWorshiper
08-31-2016, 03:31 AM
he look Gulf Arab imo

Profileid
08-31-2016, 03:53 AM
Fuck that guy

Sikeliot
08-31-2016, 04:21 AM
Sometimes the combination of both types can create a psuedo MENA look, just look at Rick Fox.

I would be interested to see what his white parent looks like.

Shepherd
08-31-2016, 04:24 AM

http://i.imgur.com/O4uSxwF.jpg

zhaoyun
08-31-2016, 04:55 AM
Horner

Sikeliot
08-31-2016, 05:01 AM
http://i.imgur.com/O4uSxwF.jpg

He resembles her facially... except for coloring and hair he doesn't look facially "black" to me.

Iloko
08-31-2016, 05:08 AM
Can he pass in North Africa?

Wadaad
08-31-2016, 05:31 AM
gives me a 'jihadi john' vibe

http://s.telegraph.co.uk/graphics/TimelineGenerator/bin/img/1447399352628/Emwazi%20manin.jpg

Seth MacFarlane
08-31-2016, 06:40 AM

His mother is italian and scottish btw , i could see both in her

Profileid
08-31-2016, 06:56 AM
His mother is italian and scottish btw , i could see both in her

Scottish women are fugly

Profileid
08-31-2016, 06:57 AM
gives me a 'jihadi john' vibe

http://s.telegraph.co.uk/graphics/TimelineGenerator/bin/img/1447399352628/Emwazi%20manin.jpg

Well they both feel the same about America

Seth MacFarlane
08-31-2016, 07:03 AM
Scottish women are fugly

I didnt ask about scottish womens attractiveness lol but yea im not attracted to scottish or irish woman sis

Profileid
08-31-2016, 07:06 AM
I didnt ask about scottish womens attractiveness lol but yea im not attracted to scottish or irish woman sis

I've seen some decent looking Irish women,but I shit you not,never one Scot.
The fact she shares a name with a giant,potentially deadly fish is really just icing on the cake.
http://i.huffpost.com/gen/3178698/thumbs/o-NICOLA-STURGEON-570.jpg

crazyladybutterfly
08-31-2016, 07:08 AM
he doesnt look mena to me.

crazyladybutterfly
08-31-2016, 07:12 AM

so you get mad at me when i say that armenoid is an ugly phenotype but you now are saying that scotts are ugly and like her comment? lol the irony
you're a terrible person :D

anyway scotts are pretty decent looking for what i've seen and far better looking than armenoids. 99% of people will agree with me

Profileid
08-31-2016, 07:20 AM
so you get mad at me when i say that armenoid is an ugly phenotype but you now are saying that scotts are ugly and like her comment? lol the irony

anyway scotts are pretty decent looking for what i've seen and far better looking than armenoids. 99% of people will agree with me

the men are good looking mostly. I'm talking exclusively of females

crazyladybutterfly
08-31-2016, 07:22 AM
the men are good looking mostly. I'm talking exclusively of females

i've seen the females and they arent so bad looking, especially the heavily scandinavian influenced ones.

Seth MacFarlane
08-31-2016, 07:29 AM

Wow your really something else , the difference is you said

" armenoids are ugly " , which is a broad and crude statement. I did not say that scottish woman are ugly i only said that im not attracted to them which is fair and predictable . you are probably not attracted to me but its much different from saying all people that look like me are ugly. I also pointed out to etain that i did not ask for her opinion on scottish womans attractiveness nor did i agree with her broad statement , i only stated that i personally am not attracted to them usually

Kamal900
08-31-2016, 07:36 AM

At least Armenoids are crafty and intelligent people, and yes, I do find Armenoid girls to be quite beautiful honestly.

Seth MacFarlane
08-31-2016, 07:41 AM
At least Armenoids are crafty and intelligent people, and yes, I do find Armenoid girls to be quite beautiful honestly.

Right everyone has their own preference , i dont care if she isnt attracted to armenoids but saying that they are ugly is just mean . i also personally am not attracted to chinese woman and other east asians but i woudnt call them ugly.

crazyladybutterfly
08-31-2016, 07:41 AM
Wow your really something else , the difference is you said

" armenoids are ugly " , which is a broad and crude statement. I did not say that scottish woman are ugly i only said that im not attracted to them which is fair and predictable . you are probably not attracted to me but its much different from saying all people that look like me are ugly. I also pointed out to etain that i did not ask for her opinion on scottish womans attractiveness nor did i agree with her broad statement , i only stated that i personally am not attracted to them usually

but you liked her comment which makes you an ipocrite (and i am one too , sometimes) . i have a hooked nose myself i cant lie and say it is seen as beautiful or doesnt ruin a person face (from the majority of people point of view) ,it has effected my whole life and i've been insulted for my look by people of different ethnicities , from europeans to mena, african and indian immigrants.

what should be changed is how we see the word "ugly" , why should it be seen as an insult when someone states that certain features/characteristics dont fit with certain beauty standards? for example mortimer called me "below average" ,meaning ugly, i didnt get offended because his intentions werent to mock me .. while mr. wise guy insulted me for my appearence , stating that i am ugly but with a mocking tone...

crazyladybutterfly
08-31-2016, 07:44 AM

well i doubt a big hooked nose with sloppy forehead and receding jaw makes anyone smart by default :D
jews are smart but it has nothing to do with their features xD

Kamal900
08-31-2016, 07:48 AM
well i doubt a big hooked nose with sloppy forehead and receding jaw makes anyone smart by default :D
jews are smart but it has nothing to do with their features xD

Armenians are also smart as well. Anyway, each person has their own opinion on when it comes to preference and etc, but calling us Armenoids as "ugly" is uncalled for.

Colonel Frank Grimes
08-31-2016, 08:11 AM
Kaepernick almost lost his job last year and during the summer he must have been trembling over management trying to acquire Fitzpatrick. I don't understand why he'd try to draw all this attention now. He has a new coach who was chased out of Philly. Teams with a new coach either do very well their first year and then bomb the second (cuz other teams now have a frame of reference) or bomb out the first year and do better the following season (players took too long to become comfortable with the coach's methods). Kaepernick is unnecessarily adding more pressure on the team with this cheap display. If the team starts to win, then the fans will forget all about it but if the team gets off on the wrong foot the fans are going to be murderous.

That being said, the team is not going to do well this year. Chip Kelly is coaching a whole new team in his second year in the NFL. A team that doesn't match up well with how he likes to play football. It's a horrible fit. I'm going to be "picking on" the 49ers quite a bit this season.

crazyladybutterfly
08-31-2016, 08:12 AM
Armenians are also smart as well. Anyway, each person has their own opinion on when it comes to preference and etc, but calling us Armenoids as "ugly" is uncalled for.

most of the "wars" between me and seth are caused by this opinion "an ugly nose doesnt make you automatically armenoid " ... so we get in wars because i dont think every ugly person with med or mena vibe should be labelled as armenoid or that a hooked nose is necessary a trait caused by caucasian genes.

Seth MacFarlane
08-31-2016, 08:53 AM
most of the "wars" between me and seth are caused by this opinion "an ugly nose doesnt make you automatically armenoid " ... so we get in wars because i dont think every ugly person with med or mena vibe should be labelled as armenoid or that a hooked nose is necessary a trait caused by caucasian genes.

What are you talking about , thats just your unrelated stupidity. Honestly every post of yours in any topic is annoying and many times your selfdepreciating is cringing but back to your " view of our wars " .. Its not that you think every ugly person shoudnt be armenoid its that your an idiot and say people who are clearly armenoid arent , your just a horrible classifier which i have no problem with since many here are horrible classifiers but then you annoyingly say " why is it because shes ugly ? " when no one even called the person ugly but you , you always bring your own personal views of attractiveness into anthropology like it matters . someone can be armenoid whether they are ugly or cute , having a convex nose doesent make someone armenoid in particular either but its also a combination of features like the eyes and etc but yes armenoid do have convex noses sorry if that somehow offends you .. It doesent offend them and they dont think their noses are ugly so let them be

crazyladybutterfly
08-31-2016, 08:59 AM
What are you talking about , thats just your unrelated stupidity. Honestly every post of yours in any topic is annoying and many times your selfdepreciating is cringing but back to your " view of our wars " .. Its not that you think every ugly person shoudnt be armenoid its that your an idiot and say people who are clearly armenoid arent , your just a horrible classifier which i have no problem with since many here are horrible classifiers but then you annoyingly say " why is it because shes ugly ? " when no one even called the person ugly but you , you always bring your own personal views of attractiveness into anthropology like it matters . someone can be armenoid whether they are ugly or cute , having a convex nose doesent make someone armenoid in particular either but its also a combination of features like the eyes and etc but yes armenoid do have convex noses sorry if that somehow offends you .. It doesent offend them and they dont think their noses are ugly so let them be

a lot of people who you've classified as armenoid didnt have anything of armenoid (if by armenoid you mean the typical eyes, smile etc of armenians . as you probably do ) , only a big hooked nose lol often dinarid

this is why i often ask you if you label a certain person as armenoid only because they have a weird nose lollike that poor sicilian girl posted by sikeliot who didnt even look non-european. the armenoid phenotype requires a convex nose but of a certain shape and as you said other characteristics too like a specific skull shape and receding jaw, a good portion of the people you labelled as only armenoid lacked them.

classification is a pseudoscience and should not be taken seriously but you suck at it too.

Seth MacFarlane
08-31-2016, 09:04 AM
a lot of people who you've classified as armenoid didnt have anything armenoid (if by armenoid you mean the typical eyes, smile etc of armenians . as you probably do ) , only a hooked nose lol often dinarid

Your a troll , you even tried to say the armenian girl i posted the other day was dinarid who was clearly armenoid. You even said stella wasnt armenoid when she is lol . im defintiley not going to reply to You agian , why should i even bother ..going by your obessive ramblings about your looks and self depreciating you defintiley have mental problems of some kind. Maybe even brain damage... Ciao

crazyladybutterfly
08-31-2016, 09:15 AM
Your a troll , you even tried to say the armenian girl i posted the other day was dinarid who was clearly armenoid. You even said stella wasnt armenoid when she is lol . im defintiley not going to reply to You agian , why should i even bother ..going by your obessive ramblings about your looks and self depreciating you defintiley have mental problems of some kind. Maybe even brain damage... Ciao

someone who isnt a pure armenoid isnt armenoid.

and you admitted she wasnt . her nose was a mix too , on a 3/4 picture it looked like a deviated dinarid nose and the part below her nose gave her that vibe.

stella has a straight or upturned nose, it's enough not to be armenoid but at best armenoid influenced.

and do you ask these people the permission to share their pictures? i wonder why they're all females too , or mostly females, most fo women wouldnt like their pictures to be shared on an anthroforum where they'll be called armenoid for a part of their face which they most likely hate , you're far a worse person than me just for doing this . if you dont understand it you're the retard here.

barkoo
08-31-2016, 09:19 AM
Arabid.
Look like a Saudi or something not Mena.

Carlito's Way
09-08-2016, 11:03 PM
He didn't stand up because of what has been happening in America against minority people, not to mention the man who wrote the pledge of allegiance Francis Bellamy was nothing more than a racist bigot

As editor of the magazine "The Illustrated American," he wrote editorials denouncing immigrants from southern Europe. "A democracy like ours cannot afford to throw itself open to the world," he wrote in 1897. "Where every man is a lawmaker, every dull-witted or fanatical immigrant admitted to our citizenship is a bane to the commonwealth. Where all classes of society merge insensibly into one another every alien immigrant of inferior race may bring corruption to the stock ... there are other races (e.g Irish, Jews, Italians, Latins) which we cannot assimilate without a lowering of our racial standard."

Other Bellamy quotes: "The leaders of the negroes have been unendurable, more than the negro voters themselves ... So ... (all parties) make common cause ... for the disenfranchisement of the negro"

"peon ... a shiftless and unreliable kind. The native Mexican works only that he may ... live for a month on the rewards of a week's work."

Who in the world would want to stand to the pledge of allegiance? fuck that

he is also dating African Nessa Diab (from Egypt)
http://blacksportsonline.com/home/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/nessa-kap.png

Shepherd
09-10-2016, 03:05 AM
He didn't stand up because of what has been happening in America against minority people, not to mention the man who wrote the pledge of allegiance Francis Bellamy was nothing more than a racist bigot

As editor of the magazine "The Illustrated American," he wrote editorials denouncing immigrants from southern Europe. "A democracy like ours cannot afford to throw itself open to the world," he wrote in 1897. "Where every man is a lawmaker, every dull-witted or fanatical immigrant admitted to our citizenship is a bane to the commonwealth. Where all classes of society merge insensibly into one another every alien immigrant of inferior race may bring corruption to the stock ... there are other races (e.g Irish, Jews, Italians, Latins) which we cannot assimilate without a lowering of our racial standard."

Other Bellamy quotes: "The leaders of the negroes have been unendurable, more than the negro voters themselves ... So ... (all parties) make common cause ... for the disenfranchisement of the negro"

"peon ... a shiftless and unreliable kind. The native Mexican works only that he may ... live for a month on the rewards of a week's work."

More blacks die at the hands of their own kind than get killed by whites or police, and its not even close.

Yet you dont see any black celebrities protesting music that glorifies gang violence. Rather this disrespectful shithead protests the anthem that represents our entire country, and people like you support him.

Carlito's Way
09-10-2016, 05:58 AM
More blacks die at the hands of their own kind than get killed by whites or police, and its not even close.

Yet you dont see any black celebrities protesting music that glorifies gang violence. Rather this disrespectful shithead protests the anthem that represents our entire country, and people like you support him.

Yes more blacks die by their own kind, but those black criminals get arrested and given many years in prison, in fact many get life
now the opposite happens when a white person decides to murder a black person, they either get away with crime or they are given a less time in prison

Yes, I support him because people like you who care so much about this nation should care the same way about its people

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
09-10-2016, 06:04 AM
looks middle eastern to me. Doesnt look like a horner really

Grab the Gauge
09-10-2016, 06:22 AM
now the opposite happens when a white person decides to murder a black person, they either get away with crime or they are given a less time in prison

I affirm this statement, it is true. It's hilarious how the system empowers me to kill Black people with impunity. The police station even set up a deposit box where I can drop their bodies off at, for free. It's a laundry chute at the police station that says "DEAD NIGGER DEPOSIT BOX".

Enflamme
09-10-2016, 06:48 AM

You can not reason with a leftist liberal: it is always the fault of Europeans.

aherne
09-11-2016, 05:46 AM
Must be Black + Jewish, inheriting arch-Semitic features from his Jewish mother. Passes best in Yemen...

Profileid
09-11-2016, 05:48 AM

Egyptians do not want to be associated with blacks. What don't you understand about that?

Carlito's Way
09-11-2016, 05:50 AM
Egyptians do not want to be associated with blacks. What don't you understand about that?

the fuck does that have to do with my post you fat ugly no eyebrow bitch? shes pro black though, look through her instagram

Carlito's Way
09-11-2016, 05:51 AM
I affirm this statement, it is true. It's hilarious how the system empowers me to kill Black people with impunity. The police station even set up a deposit box where I can drop their bodies off at, for free. It's a laundry chute at the police station that says "DEAD NIGGER DEPOSIT BOX".

Good NYPD Cops Reveal Their Department Have Arrest Quotas Targeting Blacks,Latinos, & Gays

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oK35y9-dTuw

Profileid
09-11-2016, 05:52 AM
the fuck does that have to do with my post you fat ugly no eyebrow bitch? shes pro black though, look through her instagram

How does it feel to be on the bottom of the racial hierarchy?

Carlito's Way
09-11-2016, 05:54 AM
How does it feel to be on the bottom of the racial hierarchy?

nigga you dont even make it on the racial hierarchy cause pigs arent even humans
oink oink miss piggy

Profileid
09-11-2016, 05:55 AM
nigga you dont even make it on the racial hierarchy cause pigs arent even humans
oink oink miss piggy

Is that why you're constantly butthurt about whites being smarter,more successful and overall more worthy than you,beaner scum

Carlito's Way
09-11-2016, 05:59 AM
Is that why you're constantly butthurt about whites being smarter,more successful and overall more worthy than you,beaner scum

is that all you could come up with? im tired of roasting your piggy ass

http://static1.squarespace.com/static/50fec75de4b0dc8c8e332d94/t/53026a72e4b0a91b07029c68/1392667255867/pig-front-web.jpg?format=1500w

♥ Lily ♥
09-11-2016, 06:02 AM
http://i.picasion.com/resize82/c0091286471260b02f1a49102a12778f.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMvjf3laL_U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZxXzJXRWvA

Profileid
09-11-2016, 06:02 AM
is that all you could come up with? im tired of roasting your piggy ass

http://static1.squarespace.com/static/50fec75de4b0dc8c8e332d94/t/53026a72e4b0a91b07029c68/1392667255867/pig-front-web.jpg?format=1500w

what else do I need to stay? You struggling to type insults in English doesn't change the fact the rest of the country looks down on you.
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/file.php?2,file=247698,filename=spics_3.jpg

Carlito's Way
09-11-2016, 06:06 AM
what else do I need to stay? You struggling to type insults in English doesn't change the fact the rest of the country looks down on you.
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/file.php?2,file=247698,filename=spics_3.jpg

i am a god, a living papi chulo who women of all races love, i am worshiped, i make bitches kiss my dick
you on the other hand, you are poor, fat, cant grow eyebrows, i bet your fingers are fat
you look like leprechaun

if anything, ugly americans like you are the most hated

Profileid
09-11-2016, 06:07 AM
i am a god, a living papi chulo who women of all races love, i am worshiped, i make bitches kiss my dick
you on the other hand, you are poor, fat, cant grow eyebrows, i bet your fingers are fat
you look like leprechaun

if anything, ugly americans like you are the most hated

you're greasy,unemployed and most likely mentally handicapped
I win

Carlito's Way
09-11-2016, 06:13 AM
you're greasy,unemployed and most likely mentally handicapped
I win

greasy? in your picture you looked greasy with that shinny as forehead of yours
the only unemployed bitch here is you, on the forum 24/7

I AM A GOD
I AM A GOD
I AM A GOD
I AM A GOD
I AM A GOD
I AM A GOD
I AM A GOD

ETAIN YOU AINT GETTING MY DICK

Profileid
09-11-2016, 06:15 AM
greasy? in your picture you looked greasy with that shinny as forehead of yours
the only unemployed bitch here is you, on the forum 24/7

I think I will leave you to contemplate your subhumanity for a while.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWfvJI7V_14

Jingle Bell
11-18-2022, 08:42 PM
btw Terceroon and Mulatto.
The Euro side looks Keltic Nordic or Dinaric + Nordic, but looks like the mom got some Italian ancestry so i think Nordic (Maybe Hallsttat i think?) + Dinaric, basically Noric
The SSA side looks some Robust, Long and Large Head type, so im pretty sure Sudanid

Abt where he pass: Brazil, DR, Egypt, maybe Sudan, mixed S. African, Biracial American etc . . .

Marshall Theodore
11-18-2022, 08:54 PM
looks Egyptian

Immanenz
11-18-2022, 10:17 PM
looks Semitic/Levantine SSA mixed or Donnaruma -SSA mixed which is at the end the same

Rohanspiritual
11-19-2022, 03:03 AM
Saw him a couple of years before the kneeling stuff- was convinced he was Arab-American.

Looks like a more SSA version of Dj Khaled