PDA

View Full Version : Classify and Place Venezuelan Youtube Girl living in Chile.

alnortedelsur
08-31-2016, 07:53 PM
Please classify her, and give your estimations of her proportions of European/Amerindian admix. And where do you think she could pass, including Europe, Asia, and Latin America (aside from Venezuela)?? Thanks in advance...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=peAN4da41C4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YMkoIWhcwA

alnortedelsur
08-31-2016, 10:27 PM
Nobody?? Really??

r0karoka
08-31-2016, 10:29 PM
She'd be White in the US, so I guess she could pass (Dont know if typical or atypical really) in Iberia.

alnortedelsur
08-31-2016, 10:35 PM
She'd be White in the US, so I guess she could pass (Dont know if typical or atypical really) in Iberia.

Thanks. You said in another thread that you live in Cali. Do you think she could pass as Colombian??

r0karoka
08-31-2016, 10:41 PM
Thanks. You said in another thread that you live in Cali. Do you think she could pass as Colombian??

Well, yeah if she said to me ''I'm from Colombia'' I would believe her, I don't think Colombia would be my first guess if I had to guess where she's from though. I don't think most Americans would, since the average dumb American thinks that everyone from Latin America looks like a brown Mestizo with jet black hair.

Annie999
08-31-2016, 10:49 PM
And leftists say that Venezuela situation is all made up...

meninodeengenho
08-31-2016, 10:52 PM
Well, she looks pred. European (+85%). I think she can pass as Iberian.

alnortedelsur
08-31-2016, 11:39 PM
And leftists say that Venezuela situation is all made up...

Unfortunately, the scummy people that likes to live from welfare and not from their own work are very happy in Venezuela and want to stay in there, while decent middle class people like this girl (who are, after all, the kind of people that any country needs, in order to grow) are the ones that are leaving the country :(

That girl is very naive when she says that "most Venezuelans are leaving". Those Venezuelans leaving the country are the decent people like her, but not the scum.

If things keep on going like that, without a change of 180 degrees, Venezuela goes straight to hell

Also, do you think she could pass in Uruguay??

alnortedelsur
08-31-2016, 11:40 PM
Well, she looks pred. European (+85%). I think she can pass as Iberian.

Thanks. Do you think she could pass in Brazil??

meninodeengenho
08-31-2016, 11:43 PM
Thanks. Do you think she could pass in Brazil??

Of course. I know tons of girls who looks like her.

Annie999
09-01-2016, 01:19 AM
Unfortunately, the scummy people that likes to live from welfare and not from their own work are very happy in Venezuela and want to stay in there, while decent middle class people like this girl (who are, after all, the kind of people that any country needs, in order to grow) are the ones that are leaving the country :(

That girl is very naive when she says that "most Venezuelans are leaving". Those Venezuelans leaving the country are the decent people like her, but not the scum.

If things keep on going like that, without a change of 180 degrees, Venezuela goes straight to hell

Also, do you think she could pass in Uruguay??

Yes she could pass in Uruguay.

Tobi
09-01-2016, 01:21 AM
I think she is around 80% euro. The slight amerindian is visible.

LieDetector
09-01-2016, 01:22 AM
Why the hell do these people talk so fast?

Mestiza

alnortedelsur
09-01-2016, 02:00 AM
Why the hell do these people talk so fast?

Mestiza

What's your estimate for her European/Amerindian??

Do you think she could pass as white North American??

LieDetector
09-01-2016, 02:04 AM
What's your estimate for her European/Amerindian??

Do you think she could pass as white North American??

70 Spanish/30 NA

NO not at all IMO.

alnortedelsur
09-01-2016, 02:06 AM
70 Spanish/30 NA

NO not at all IMO.

Then (if you're right), she is into the castizo range, not just "mestiza"

ramo
09-01-2016, 02:32 AM
I'd say 25-30% NA

alnortedelsur
09-01-2016, 03:03 AM
Poll Added :)

Camilo
09-01-2016, 03:38 AM
She looks western med so I voted for Iberia, France, Cuba, PR, Colombia., Chile, Venezuela

alnortedelsur
09-01-2016, 03:40 AM
She looks western med so I voted for Iberia, France, Cuba, PR, Colombia., Chile, Venezuela

Thanks for being the first one to vote on my poll :)

alnortedelsur
09-01-2016, 04:19 AM
Thanks to Enflamme for voting. But lol about her only passing in Chile and Bolivia (within Latin America), and not in her own country (Venezuela)... please :picard1:

Not saying that Venezuelans like her are the norm, or the majority of the Venezuelan population. But they are not uncommon either.

And I don't think that Bolivia has more castizos compared to Venezuela.

And what about the rest of Latin America?? she could also pass in many other Latin American countries. Anywhere in Latin America with a sizable near-white and castizo population.

alnortedelsur
09-01-2016, 02:03 PM
bump

alnortedelsur
09-06-2016, 07:22 AM
more opinions, and votes??

alnortedelsur
09-20-2016, 03:25 AM
bump

RighNick
09-20-2016, 03:51 AM
She has the typical "White Latin American" look that I encountered when I lived in Miami. She passes well all over Latin American, but pred. Euro people like her seem to be more common in places like Cuba, Puerto Rico, and Colombia. She could probably fit in Iberia as well, though I'm sure she has a significant degree of Amerindian/African ancestry (20%?).

alnortedelsur
09-20-2016, 04:16 AM
She has the typical "White Latin American" look that I encountered when I lived in Miami. She passes well all over Latin American, but pred. Euro people like her seem to be more common in places like Cuba, Puerto Rico, and Colombia. She could probably fit in Iberia as well, though I'm sure she has a significant degree of Amerindian/African ancestry (20%?).

Most (if not all) of her non-white admixture is Amerindian for sure. If she has some SSA admixture, it must at very noisy levels. She is NO WAY a triracial or a quadroon. Is she has any trace of SSA admix it must be so small and at very noisy levels, that it doesn't prevent her from still being into the castizo category.

You can take for granted that she doesn't stand out among Chilean castizos in Chile (where she lives).

Camilo
09-20-2016, 04:28 AM

This my assessment too. On point.

RighNick
09-20-2016, 04:33 AM
Most (if not all) of her non-white admixture is Amerindian for sure. If she has some SSA admixture, it must at very noisy levels. She is NO WAY a triracial or a quadroon. Is she has any trace of SSA admix it must be so small and at very noisy levels, that it doesn't prevent her from still being into the castizo category.

You can take for granted that she doesn't stand out among Chilean castizos in Chile (where she is living now).

I agree, she's almost certainly a castiza with very minor African ancestry. However, I find that highly Euro tri-racial people sometimes look castizo. One of my Puerto Rican friends from Miami has a similar look and she scored around 80% Euro / 12% Native / 8% SSA on 23andMe.

Odin
08-15-2018, 09:48 PM
Castiza. Pass in Latin America.

misiones
01-17-2022, 03:14 AM
Europa Mediterránea, Uruguay, Argentina, Brasil, Paraguay, y clases altas de los demás países latinos.

Hoosierboy
01-17-2022, 03:37 AM
Visibly triracial. Don't know why European countries are an option on the poll.