PDA

View Full Version : Why is it so easy for men to emotionally move on and disconnect from a relationship?

MissMischief
09-07-2016, 12:12 AM
This is what I've noticed. Do you think it's true or it's just because men are expected to keep their feelings and emotions inside and bottled up?

Help me understand please.

Dick
09-07-2016, 12:14 AM
Yes it's true. The world is filled with other vag, that's our mentality or at least mine. We just want to get laid on a regular basis.

Albobalboa
09-07-2016, 12:17 AM
I don't think there's a big difference other than that it's more acceptable for a woman to show that she's missing the other. Men hide their feelings more and therefore it is seen as if they're cold. With that said if a guy gets laid easily he's less likely to care and keep feelings for a woman, that's just how men work.

Herr Abubu
09-07-2016, 12:20 AM
Men are innately different from women. A relationship isn't necessarily an emotional investment.

When men are in sexual relationships with women and show no or have no interest in marrying them it's because they see them as just another cumdumpster most of the time, so there isn't any emotional investment to begin with.

However, when men do have an emotional investment in a girl and it ends up badly, it tends to scar the man even more than the woman in many ways.

Newman
09-07-2016, 12:25 AM
That's ridiculous
unless you mean short relationship

Relationship break-ups 'hit men hardest'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-1285184/Relationship-break-ups-hit-men-harder-women-researchers-claim.html

Men can love unconditionally, while women can't, therefore women will never love their men how they love them.

Lightshade25
09-07-2016, 01:07 AM
I don't think so, there are far more suicide attempts among divorced men than divorced women.

N1019
09-07-2016, 01:40 AM
This is not unique to men.

Both men and women can disconnect and move-on from people they are no longer or were never in love with. That's the key. If there is (still) an emotional attachment it will always be harder.

Men seem to be more able to walk away and be alone, whereas young, hypergamous, promiscuous women seem more likely to find another cock to ride before breaking up - and women can find alternative cocks very easily.

Women evolved to submit and be loyal to the victors. Their men can be killed or banished at any moment. For their own survival they need to be able to adapt to a new "owner" at short notice. If anything, this suggests that women are inherently less loyal and attached, and better equipped to move-on emotionally than men. In times past, their survival depended on it. In the 21st century we might think things are different, but we are still beholden to our primordial programming.

Attraction in women is largely driven by respect, and that respect is driven by certain primordial cues and the perception of a man's resources or his capacity to obtain them. If a woman loses respect for a man (which can happen if a man loses his strong masculine centre and becomes feminine) she will gradually fall out of love with him and then find it easy to move on to another penis, which will inevitably be waiting around the corner. At the same time, she probably will not be able to explain what happened to her feelings in accurate, rational terms.

Attraction in men is more a case of a perception of fertility and health (i.e. the perceived capacity to bear children), but also other things like affection, support and submission, which can encourage a man to stick around after sex. It's pretty basic, and that's probably another reason why women end relationships more often than men - it's really not hard for a young, healthy woman to satisfy a man's needs, whereas women are programmed to find the "best" man they can and to trade-up where possible (hypergamy). In the absence of serious and immediate consequences, trade-up is exactly what they try to do. All those women out there who think they will be loved and respected by men for their education and career achievements are deluding themselves. Men are respected for such achievements, not women. There's nothing anyone can do to change that.

zhaoyun
09-07-2016, 01:46 AM
I don't think it's necessarily true, but men definitely want to fuck other women all the time.

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
09-07-2016, 02:16 AM
if they really did love each other its probably not easy for any of them but they do have to move on eventually. Might be tougher though if they have a family already or spent many years together

hedonist
09-07-2016, 02:31 AM
Men are Stoic by nature, being that if we lived in a more barbaric time such as we did in the past deeply emotional men would be seen as weak and targeted by other males.

Colonel Frank Grimes
09-07-2016, 02:47 AM
This is what I've noticed. Do you think it's true or it's just because men are expected to keep their feelings and emotions inside and bottled up?

Help me understand please.

Weight gain mostly. Plus talking too much on long car drives. Don't do that.

XvThomas_LysergicV
09-07-2016, 03:32 AM
Of course if its some chick on the internet who doesn't even live by me (and its unlikely were meeting up anytime soon) or if i'm in relationship but its long distance then I'm going to lose interest and want to fuck,talk to or date others. There's fucking coochie everywhere. I'm not just going to wait around.

If I meet a woman on a dating site or social media,she lives in my area,there's a good chance were going to meet up in a few days,weeks,even months or if I'm already in a relationship with a woman I met online or irl (and she's close to me) then i'm not going to lose interest and i'm only going to focus on (and or or),sleep with and be with her(if she does the same)

Forums like these are just for fun,unless someone is hot and they live close to me (or at least in my damn country). I'm not that interested in people who don't live in my country or hundreds of miles away It would be too much work trying to make that relationship work. Its basically impossible for a normal person from America to move to another country. They would be have to be rich,have a profession that's scarce and needed in the country you want to move to or get a marriage visa. You can get little tourist visas that last up to 90 days but its like what's the point? Why go through all trouble just to get coochie from another country when I could find something where I live? There are plenty of fishes in the sea.

Odin
09-21-2017, 05:49 AM
I don't think you know much about men. :picard2:

zhaoyun
09-21-2017, 05:51 AM
This about sums it up

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/90/f9/6b/90f96b68e2c242d1ac5d6a4f487cc894.jpg

Harley
09-21-2017, 09:33 AM
I didn't read comments after OP yet; will read after this post. I was watching Owen Benjamin stand up today, and I felt like what he said made sense.

When it comes to break ups, I think it hits men harder. It's a slow sinking feel for them because of their natural bias towards direct contact.

I don't make excuses for men anymore about feelings and whatnot, because a lot of modern men these days behave as if they're entitled to a good wife good life with zero hard work, and the lack of work ethic that originally made men the leaders of strong households.

I think that both sides suffer because of lack of communication, which includes communicating expectations and aligning of goals.

In my case, I've always been the one to dump the other after trying very hard to communicate clearly and directly with them, but they don't listen. Don't want input from a partner? Then you probably want a pet, so go get one. Two exes tried smearing my name to all our mutual contacts. Our contacts knew our personalities and knew they wasn't telling the truth. Another wrote me a surprise love letter after three years of break up and dating my now-husband for a year. It was embarrassing.

My husband likes to give me space to make my own decisions, even when choosing my surname( do I keep my name or take his?). I prefer my maiden name, but I could see how happy he was when I chose to take his name. If these kinds of things are sacred to him, they will be sacred to me too.

My husband is the first non-bitchy partner I've had since 18. I think if we separated, he would be sad in private and keep to himself, unlike the others before him. He's also considered to be out of the millennial spectrum, so there's that too.

https://youtu.be/3ZBxdqGo8oA

https://youtu.be/XQoQKnE6Yhs