PDA

View Full Version : Russia wants to divide Belarus

Ülev
09-08-2016, 11:14 AM
http://espreso.tv/news/2016/09/08/rosiya_khoche_rozdilyty_bilorus_bezsmertnyy

Russia wants to divide Belarus - Bezsmertnyi / Росія хоче розділити Білорусь, - Безсмертний

Rugevit
09-08-2016, 11:32 AM
The division of Belarus as that Ukraine will not happen, because there's no east-west division in Belarus as in Ukraine. What's a purpose of dividing the country? Just have transits of the goods? Russia will still need to transit through western Belarus good in Europe. Belarus and Russia are in Eurasian union with many tariffs are removed on transit. Non-sensual scare remark from a Ukrainian former official.

Slavic Italian
10-17-2016, 11:20 PM
I always thought they wanted to absorb Belarus. They train together and are pretty much the same people.

zhaoyun
10-17-2016, 11:23 PM
Aren't Belarussians just a subset of Russians? They should just go back to their motherland.

Linebacker
10-18-2016, 12:29 AM
The mofos will start WW3.

If Hillary wins,she clearly said she plans to step on Putin's toes rather than try to negotiate diplomacy,so WW3 is guaranteed then.

Dr. Robotnik the Subbotnik
10-18-2016, 12:39 AM
The mofos will start WW3.

If Hillary wins,she clearly said she plans to step on Putin's toes rather than try to negotiate diplomacy,so WW3 is guaranteed then.

I kind of want it to happen, and I know that's fucked up but, I won't be able to be drafted in the first place and, I figure if we do indeed elect war-hawk Hillary then we should have WW3 because otherwise well, there is no justice in this world..we should reap what we sow if we vote for her..

Linebacker
10-18-2016, 12:43 AM
I kind of want it to happen, and I know that's fucked up but, I won't be able to be drafted in the first place and, I figure if we do indeed elect war-hawk Hillary then we should have WW3 because otherwise well, there is no justice in this world..we should reap what we sow if we vote for her..

Its true a war will have some kind of benefits on the world,one of the biggest technological leaps of humanity was due to WW2.Competition driven by will for survival breeds progress.

But WW3 is different than WW2,because of the nuclear weapons.Just like we could advance greatly from WW3,in the same way we can be wiped out if it goes too hardcore.

Leo Iscariot
10-18-2016, 12:52 AM
I always thought they wanted to absorb Belarus. They train together and are pretty much the same people.

Belarus is pretty much apart of Russia in all but name.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Union_State

10-18-2016, 12:54 AM
Its true a war will have some kind of benefits on the world,one of the biggest technological leaps of humanity was due to WW2.Competition driven by will for survival breeds progress.

But WW3 is different than WW2,because of the nuclear weapons.Just like we could advance greatly from WW3,in the same way we can be wiped out if it goes too hardcore.

People who don't like Trump or Hillary should commit to a third party candidate. The whole concept of being spoiler and etc. is mostly bullshit - especially if the candidate in question draws about equal support from both sides - you can't make the argument that it is actually helping/hurting Trump/Hillary.

Slavic Italian
10-19-2016, 01:39 PM

Yeah. Billions of people should die all over the planet because Clinton got elected. Mental midget.

10-19-2016, 01:46 PM
Yeah. Billions of people should die all over the planet because Clinton got elected. Mental midget.

Um, yeah. You reap what you sow. Ever heard of that one?

Isn't that from the Bible, actually?

Obviously I want to avoid WW3. If we are stupid enough to elect Hillary Rotten Clinton, though, then I would expect those who put her in to die for their country, because they should have known of her hawkish ideas when voting for her. If that's what they wanted, why deny to them their right to die for their country? lol

Antimage
10-19-2016, 01:48 PM
Aren't Belarussians just a subset of Russians? They should just go back to their motherland.

They're one of the recently invented ethnicities like austrians, ukrainian, moldovans, taiwanese etc.
Belarussians even speak russian as a native language for the most part, they use it more than their own language.

Slavic Italian
10-19-2016, 01:49 PM
Um, yeah. You reap what you sow. Ever heard of that one?

Isn't that from the Bible, actually?

Obviously I want to avoid WW3. If we are stupid enough to elect Hillary Rotten Clinton, though, then I would expect those who put her in to die for their country, because they should have known of her hawkish ideas when voting for her. If that's what they wanted, why deny to them their right to die for their country? lol

Ok. Common sense. Your vote does not count. My vote does not count. It's a game. Also, why should Europeans die over American-Russian politics? You lack depth.

10-19-2016, 01:52 PM
Ok. Common sense. Your vote does not count. My vote does not count. It's a game. Also, why should Europeans die over American-Russian politics? You lack depth.

Because that's how it works..

come on man think about it. If Europe's fate truly is in Americans' hands, and said Americans are dumb enough to elect Hillary Clinton, then the natural outcome would be many Europeans dying, no?

You cannot blame anybody really for getting to this point. Everything is for a reason. Europeans can blame themselves for letting the Yanks become so powerful, that their own fates are in our hands.

Slavic Italian
10-19-2016, 01:54 PM
Because that's how it works..

come on man think about it. If Europe's fate truly is in Americans' hands, and said Americans are dumb enough to elect Hillary Clinton, then the natural outcome would be many Europeans dying, no?

You cannot blame anybody really for getting to this point. Everything is for a reason. Europeans can blame themselves for letting the Yanks become so powerful, that their own fates are in our hands.

The Europeans tried to determine their own fate during World War Two. They failed. they had to take on the combined might of the USA and puppet Soviet Union. Once they started to conquer the German allies then they(Allies) implemented puppet governments there as well and they became enemies of the Axis. They tried. They failed. You still think your vote matters? LOL!

Loki
10-19-2016, 01:56 PM

Yes. Belarus is one of the "Russias". Another is Ukraine. Both legally belong to Moscow, since Peter the Great was crowned Tsar of all the Russias. Vladimir Putin is the legitimate heir of this empirical title.

10-19-2016, 01:56 PM
The Europeans tried to determine their own fate during World War Two. They failed. they had to take on the combined might of the USA and puppet Soviet Union. Once they started to conquer the German allies then they(Allies) implemented puppet governments there as well and they became enemies of the Axis. They tried. They failed. You still think your vote matters? LOL!

Precisely.

I find us agreeing, lol.

Of course my vote doesn't matter, I never said it did.

Polak
10-03-2017, 09:20 PM
Nonsense. Most Belarusians identify as Russian, so I don't think Russia is planning another civil war.

Ülev
10-08-2017, 01:29 PM
http://www.belaruspartisan.org/upload/iblock/9e5/9e511f9879e46bc0b21f5547fa79f6c7.jpg
pic source: http://www.belaruspartisan.org/politic/397176/