PDA

View Full Version : What Are Your 5 Dominant Personality Traits Based On Your Visual Preferences?

Sui Generis
09-08-2016, 05:06 PM
http://www.playbuzz.com/andreamasters10/what-are-your-5-dominant-personality-traits-based-on-your-visual-preferences#half

Your 5 dominant traits are: Spiritual, Emotionally Intelligent, Charismatic, Analytical and Grounded.
You are very in touch with your senses and read other people very well. You are hungry for adventure and excited about life, but you are also very humble and sincere. You are a great problem solver and have a balanced perspective about things.

frankhammer
09-08-2016, 05:49 PM
Your 5 dominant traits are: Fierce, Romantic, Intellectual, Empathetic and Sincere. You are a fiery ball of passion who is always stimulated by learning about the people and things that surround you. Although you are fairly extroverted, you have a gentle and kind side to you that draws people to your warm soul.

Yeah, nah.

Bezprym
09-09-2016, 09:55 PM
Your 5 dominant traits are: Eccentric, Curious, Creative, Intelligent and Intuitive. You have the mind of an artist as well as a scientist. You love to dream, be inspired and create. You are always looking for new adventures and seeking answers to life's toughest questions!

de Burgh II
09-09-2016, 10:00 PM
Your 5 dominant traits are: Loyal, Kind, Imaginative, Hard-working and Diplomatic. You have an inherently kind heart and you find joy in spreading your love unto others. You are very creative and good at problem solving and you are always the one trying to help other find peace when they are in conflict.

RN97
09-09-2016, 10:01 PM
Your 5 dominant traits are: Eccentric, Curious, Creative, Intelligent and Intuitive. You have the mind of an artist as well as a scientist. You love to dream, be inspired and create. You are always looking for new adventures and seeking answers to life's toughest questions!

meninodeengenho
09-09-2016, 10:05 PM
Your 5 dominant traits are: Loyal, Kind, Imaginative, Hard-working and Diplomatic. You have an inherently kind heart and you find joy in spreading your love unto others. You are very creative and good at problem solving and you are always the one trying to help other find peace when they are in conflict.

Neon Knight
09-09-2016, 10:15 PM

Casandrinos
09-09-2016, 10:20 PM
Your 5 dominant traits are: Principled, Rational, Outgoing, Wise and Edgy. You have a very strong moral compass and you make decisions based on logical rationale. You have a very wide social circle because people are drawn to your intelligence and unique style.

legit

The Blade
10-08-2016, 10:05 PM
Your 5 dominant traits are: Spiritual, Emotionally Intelligent, Charismatic, Analytical and Grounded. You are very in touch with your senses and read other people very well. You are hungry for adventure and excited about life, but you are also very humble and sincere. You are a great problem solver and have a balanced perspective about things.
Legit.

Magnolia
10-08-2016, 10:22 PM
You are Principled, Rational, Social, Wise, Edgy; Your 5 dominant traits are: Principled, Rational, Outgoing, Wise and Edgy. You have a very strong moral compass and you make decisions based on logical rationale. You have a very wide social circle because people are drawn to your intelligence and unique style.

Dick
10-08-2016, 10:42 PM
SPOT ON, WEIRD.

Your 5 dominant traits are: Fierce, Romantic, Intellectual, Empathetic and Sincere. You are a fiery ball of passion who is always stimulated by learning about the people and things that surround you. Although you are fairly extroverted, you have a gentle and kind side to you that draws people to your warm soul.

Prism
10-08-2016, 11:13 PM
"You are eccentric, curious, creative, intelligent and intuitive"

Although I think these tests are completely ludacris, these characteristics actually describe me quite well, well besides me being an eccentric, which I am not.

IamSamantha
11-20-2016, 07:19 PM
Your 5 dominant traits are: Spiritual, Emotionally Intelligent, Charismatic, Analytical and Grounded. You are very in touch with your senses and read other people very well. You are hungry for adventure and excited about life, but you are also very humble and sincere. You are a great problem solver and have a balanced perspective about things.

Ülev
11-20-2016, 07:22 PM

Harley
11-20-2016, 07:24 PM

Desperado
11-20-2016, 07:27 PM

yeah for example why did i take this test

Charles Bronson
11-20-2016, 07:30 PM
Your 5 dominant traits are: Divine, Intellectual, Indomitable, Unscrupulous and Tyrant. You are a fiery ball of passion who is always stimulated by learning about the people and things that surround you. Although you are fairly extroverted, you have a gentle and kind side to you that draws people to your warm soul.

The Illyrian Warrior
11-20-2016, 07:31 PM
According to my picks, my 5 dominant traits are: Principled, Rational, Outgoing, Wise and Edgy.

You have a very strong moral compass and you make decisions based on logical rationale. You have a very wide social circle because people are drawn to your intelligence and unique style.

Voskos
11-20-2016, 07:36 PM
Your 5 dominant traits are: Handsome, Intelligent, Rich, Tall and Strong. Are you Greek by any chance?

Arbërori
11-20-2016, 07:36 PM
Your 5 dominant traits are: Outspoken, Passionate, Kind-hearted, Witty and Energetic. You are a vibrant person with a lot to say! You have a great sense of humor and people love being around your energetic auro. You are also incredibly generous and friendly.

Did we figure you out? Let us know in the comments!

So true :rolleyes:

Shah-Jehan
11-20-2016, 07:37 PM
"Your 5 dominant traits are: Eccentric, Curious, Creative, Intelligent and Intuitive. You have the mind of an artist as well as a scientist. You love to dream, be inspired and create. You are always looking for new adventures and seeking answers to life's toughest questions!"

Zudexx
11-20-2016, 07:38 PM

Neon Knight
11-20-2016, 07:50 PM
Got a different result this time:

I'm not really an extrovert - more in the middle.

Oneeye
11-20-2016, 07:53 PM

Oneeye
11-20-2016, 07:54 PM

yeah for example why did i take this test

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6skLvaL2uc

Desperado
11-20-2016, 07:56 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6skLvaL2uc

http://www.visionair.fm/wp-content/uploads/TopGun.jpeg

Hithaeglir
11-20-2016, 08:02 PM
Outspoken, Passionate, Kind-hearted, Witty and Energetic. You are a vibrant person with a lot to say! You have a great sense of humor and people love being around your energetic auro. You are also incredibly generous and friendly.

Queen B
11-20-2016, 08:06 PM
:thumb001:

Root
11-20-2016, 08:06 PM

Hoxhaism
11-20-2016, 08:14 PM
Your 5 dominant traits are: Outspoken, Passionate, Kind-Hearted, Witty and Energetic. You are a vibrant person with a lot to say! You have a great sense of humor and people love being around your energetic auro. You are also incredibly generous and friendly.

War Chef
11-20-2016, 08:17 PM
I don't need a dumbass computer algorithim to tell me what my dominant traits are.

Oneeye
11-20-2016, 08:18 PM
http://www.visionair.fm/wp-content/uploads/TopGun.jpeg

I'll be your Goose.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8wFBUF1ZWY

Desperado
11-20-2016, 08:18 PM
I don't need a dumbass computer algorithim to tell me what my dominant traits are.

Salty is definitely one.

War Chef
11-20-2016, 08:20 PM
passionate is definitely one.

Yes you are right

Desperado
11-20-2016, 08:21 PM
Yes you are right

As usual.

Wanderer
11-20-2016, 08:30 PM
I don't really think mine is all that accurate.

UkrainianGirl
11-20-2016, 08:32 PM
http://i63.tinypic.com/zocpvt.jpg

I can also be very introverted, a lot actually and more so to be honest. My family would laugh at the extroverted part of my result because they call me a mouse lol.

Armenian Bishop
11-20-2016, 08:46 PM
Legit.

I got the same result: "Spiritual, Emotionally Intelligent, Charismatic, Analytical, Grounded."

DI1ck
11-20-2016, 08:48 PM
Internet "tests"... :laugh:
http://i.imgur.com/FNbAEed.png

Cloudberry
12-10-2016, 02:07 PM
You are Spiritual, Emotionally Intelligent, Charismatic, Analytical, Grounded

Amud
12-10-2016, 02:25 PM
Your 5 dominant traits are: Eccentric, Curious, Creative, Intelligent and Intuitive. You have the mind of an artist as well as a scientist. You love to dream, be inspired and create. You are always looking for new adventures and seeking answers to life's toughest questions!'

I wonder how they can determine this based on some pictures...

LoLeL
12-12-2016, 08:00 PM
You are Fierce, Romantic, Intellectual, Empathetic, Sincere

Enflamme
01-11-2017, 01:57 AM
'

I wonder how they can determine this based on some pictures...

You question reliability of this test (and Qi tests)?

Because this test seems extremely reliable!

Journeyman26
01-11-2017, 01:59 AM
Loyal, Kind, Imaginative, Hard-working and Diplomatic

Robocop
01-11-2017, 08:48 PM
Your 5 dominant traits are: Spiritual, Emotionally Intelligent, Charismatic, Analytical and Grounded.

You are very in touch with your senses and read other people very well. You are hungry for adventure and excited about life, but you are also very humble and sincere. You are a great problem solver and have a balanced perspective about things.

Herr Abubu
01-11-2017, 08:51 PM
"Your 5 dominant traits are: Loyal, Kind, Imaginative, Hard-working and Diplomatic. You have an inherently kind heart and you find joy in spreading your love unto others. You are very creative and good at problem solving and you are always the one trying to help other find peace when they are in conflict."

LOL

Blue Fox
09-24-2017, 03:55 AM
Your 5 dominant traits are: Outspoken, Passionate, Kind-hearted, Witty and Energetic. You are a vibrant person with a lot to say! You have a great sense of humor and people love being around your energetic auro. You are also incredibly generous and friendly. Your 5 dominant traits are: Outspoken, Passionate, Kind-hearted, Witty and Energetic. You are a vibrant person with a lot to say! You have a great sense of humor and people love being around your energetic auro. You are also incredibly generous and friendly.

Bogdan
08-11-2018, 09:43 PM

I think it’s accurate.

itilvolga
10-06-2019, 07:36 PM
“You are Loyal, Kind, Imaginative, Hard-working, Diplomatic.”

farke1
10-06-2019, 07:40 PM

Not far off tbh.

Kyp
10-06-2019, 07:43 PM
Your 5 dominant traits are: Eccentric, Curious, Creative, Intelligent and Intuitive. You have the mind of an artist as well as a scientist. You love to dream, be inspired and create.

Black Panther
10-06-2019, 07:46 PM

magyar_lány
10-06-2019, 07:49 PM

WeirdLookingFellow
10-06-2019, 07:51 PM

WeirdLookingFellow
10-06-2019, 07:51 PM

What the. Well that's something. (Checked again and I thought they would be more different on a person to person basis)

magyar_lány
10-06-2019, 07:58 PM
What the. Well that's something. (Checked again and I thought they would be more different on a person to person basis)

This quizz is funny, but not so serious. I'm almost totally different then the description.

Ylla
10-06-2019, 08:04 PM

Yeah, nah.

I got the same :)

Fierce maybe, romantic yes! Intellectual hmm idk about that lol, empathetic and sincere I think I am

Jana
10-06-2019, 08:06 PM

Dorian
10-06-2019, 08:14 PM
Eccentric, Curious, Creative, Intelligent, Intuitive

IrisSelene
10-06-2019, 08:23 PM
I would say pretty accurate https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191006/dcbff18b461c79b0629391ecec1c174f.jpg

Enviado desde mi CLT-L09 mediante Tapatalk

paradox
10-06-2019, 10:30 PM

PaleoEuropean
10-06-2019, 10:32 PM
Your 5 dominant traits are: Batushka, Batushka, Batushka, Batushka, Batushka. You are very in tune with Batushka and Blyat Cykally. You sit in a dark room all day pondering about Batushka and long live Putin.

Pedro Ruben
10-06-2019, 10:36 PM
https://i.imgur.com/oPQb7BL.png

Celestia
01-06-2020, 03:23 PM
You are Loyal, Kind, Imaginative, Hard-working, Diplomatic

Mr.G
01-06-2020, 04:17 PM

Impaler
01-06-2020, 04:21 PM
Very cool, that's me. ;)

Chris596
01-06-2020, 04:23 PM
Your 5 dominant traits are: Eccentric, Curious, Creative, Intelligent and Intuitive.

Celine
01-06-2020, 04:25 PM

The Lawspeaker
01-06-2020, 04:26 PM
You are Eccentric, Curious, Creative, Intelligent, Intuitive

Morena
01-06-2020, 04:34 PM
Lol These are always so complimentary. You'll never read, "You are an asshole."

The Lawspeaker
01-06-2020, 04:36 PM
Lol These are always so complimentary. You'll never read, "You are an asshole."

I need one of these:

https://i.imgur.com/rRhdn7K.jpg

Morena
01-06-2020, 04:37 PM
I need one of these:

https://i.imgur.com/rRhdn7K.jpg

haha :lol:

Blondie
01-06-2020, 04:42 PM
Your 5 dominant traits are: Principled, Rational, Outgoing, Wise and Edgy. You have a very strong moral compass and you make decisions based on logical rationale. You have a very wide social circle because people are drawn to your intelligence and unique style.

:)

Kyp
01-06-2020, 04:44 PM

:)

fits

Kökény
01-06-2020, 04:46 PM
Your 5 dominant traits are: Eccentric, Curious, Creative, Intelligent and Intuitive.
You have the mind of an artist as well as a scientist. You love to dream, be inspired and create. You are always looking for new adventures and seeking answers to life's toughest questions!

Maintenance
01-06-2020, 04:48 PM
Your 5 dominant traits are: Spiritual, Emotionally Intelligent, Charismatic, Analytical and Grounded. You are very in touch with your senses and read other people very well. You are hungry for adventure and excited about life, but you are also very humble and sincere. You are a great problem solver and have a balanced perspective about things

Rumata
01-06-2020, 05:37 PM
You are Principled, Rational, Social, Wise, Edgy

I agree with it except I'm not very social.

Rćdwald
01-06-2020, 05:50 PM
Spiritual, Emotionally Intelligent, Charismatic, Analytical, Grounded.

Hulu
01-07-2020, 03:46 PM
Awww

Hithaeglir
01-07-2020, 04:01 PM

Ford
01-07-2020, 04:03 PM

oh-nahhh
01-07-2020, 10:04 PM
Y
ou are Spiritual, Emotionally Intelligent, Charismatic, Analytical, Grounded

nittionia
01-07-2020, 10:08 PM

Kivan
12-16-2020, 08:47 PM
https://abload.de/img/ggytyrttrets5jo6.png

calxpal
12-16-2020, 08:53 PM
Your 5 dominant traits are: Outspoken, Passionate, Kind-hearted, Witty and Energetic. You are a vibrant person with a lot to say! You have a great sense of humor and people love being around your energetic auro. You are also incredibly generous and friendly.

JosephK
12-16-2020, 08:57 PM
That was hard. Many of the photos were difficult to interpret... a sunset, or a sunrise? Sunrises are depressing, so I avoid them. None of the pictures looked like anything about my childhood... oh well:

Mixdguy17
12-16-2020, 08:58 PM
You are Loyal, Kind, Imaginative, Hard-working, Diplomatic

Peter Parker
12-16-2020, 09:16 PM

That's not me. In fact, it is the complete opposite of my person...

InfamousAngel99
02-19-2021, 05:52 PM

retfala
02-23-2024, 12:55 PM
Your 5 dominant traits are: Fierce, Romantic, Intellectual, Empathetic and Sincere.

You are a fiery ball of passion who is always stimulated by learning about the people and things that surround you. Although you are fairly extroverted, you have a gentle and kind side to you that draws people to your warm soul.

Catnip
02-23-2024, 01:02 PM

And a bit of a jerk.

Rogan
02-23-2024, 01:19 PM
Your 5 dominant traits are: Principled, Rational, Outgoing, Wise and Edgy.

You have a very strong moral compass and you make decisions based on logical rationale. You have a very wide social circle because people are drawn to your intelligence and unique style.

Spot on :ranger

Beowulf
02-23-2024, 01:22 PM
https://i.postimg.cc/6QPCWZRv/Screenshot-2024-02-23-15-21-33.png (https://postimages.org/)

Celestia
02-23-2024, 01:28 PM

Anglo-Celtic
02-23-2024, 01:44 PM

This is what I got. It's good to know that choosing random photos in a spontaneous way can tell you so much about yourself. :rolleyes:

Cybele
02-23-2024, 01:49 PM

Mr.G
02-23-2024, 03:50 PM
You are a beautiful woman, with butterflies

https://i.imgur.com/Yj0OFNk.png

Kazimiera
02-23-2024, 05:19 PM

I'm not so sure about social or edgy but the rest fit.

Scarface F
02-23-2024, 05:26 PM

Scarface F
02-23-2024, 05:28 PM
very different to results I got 5 years ago

Katarzyna
02-23-2024, 05:29 PM

Hektor12
02-23-2024, 05:33 PM
https://i.imgur.com/1Ymtq1t.jpeg

Italicus
02-23-2024, 06:00 PM
Eccentric, Curious, Creative, Intelligent and Intuitive.You have the mind of an artist as well as a scientist. You love to dream, be inspired and create. You are always looking for new adventures and seeking answers to life's toughest questions! Yeah, it matches up.

Italicus
02-23-2024, 06:01 PM
https://i.imgur.com/1Ymtq1t.jpeg

Hey we got the same results!

Oghuz
02-23-2024, 06:18 PM

retfala
02-23-2024, 06:39 PM

hey fellow fiery ball of passion ;)

Barba
02-29-2024, 11:14 AM
Your 5 dominant traits are: Outspoken, Passionate, Kind-hearted, Witty and Energetic.

You are a vibrant person with a lot to say! You have a great sense of humor and people love being around your energetic auro. You are also incredibly generous and friendly.