PDA

View Full Version : Where can my sister pass -List up 3 or 5 options.

Mn The Loki TA Son
09-09-2016, 12:44 AM
Comment below, let me know with list.
https://scontent-sjc2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/14225500_172139089860265_1639992891175660248_n.jpg ?oh=df435ba2ece7f14ee4926228a0dafdec&oe=5837E21D
https://scontent-sjc2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/14212643_172138703193637_5839622411954160568_n.jpg ?oh=c460cda3d3257d7622e057820fd31185&oe=583EDFDA
https://scontent-sjc2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t34.0-12/14269895_172141786526662_881858554_n.jpg?oh=29b39b 6eb54ddf187b548f72b2046c1b&oe=57D403FE
https://scontent-sjc2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/14199765_172139559860218_6681804487462425830_n.jpg ?oh=9983e958ea7759904be93bd90e9bce72&oe=5842E67B

Mortimer
09-09-2016, 01:02 AM
Italy, France, Spain, Romania, Greece. Mostly in Romance Countries, gives me a Romance vibe.

Dick
09-09-2016, 01:04 AM
+1

kiko
09-09-2016, 03:45 AM
She has a pan-Southern European look.

CrazyDaisy
09-09-2016, 03:48 AM
Peru, Bolivia and Ecuador.

Myanthropologies
09-09-2016, 03:56 AM
Looks slightly like fufuangeli

Myanthropologies
09-09-2016, 04:09 AM

She looks very European actually.

Mn The Loki TA Son
09-09-2016, 04:22 AM

What you lookin' at? She would be atypical in those countries, you have better chance of passing there and of course in your ancestral homeland Ecuador by look for your Amerind-Andid admix. Which she doesn't look Amerind-Andid ad·mix.

CrazyDaisy
09-09-2016, 04:25 AM
What you lookin' at? She would be atypical in those countries, you have better chance of passing there and of course in your ancestral homeland Ecuador by look for your Amerind-Andid admix. Which she doesn't look Amerind-Andid ad·mix.
Peruvians don't think I look Andid or Peruvian. I would show you the thread, but it got deleted.

Mn The Loki TA Son
09-09-2016, 04:26 AM
Peruvians don't think I look Andid or Peruvian. I would show you the thread, but it got deleted.

Okay. If you say so.

CrazyDaisy
09-09-2016, 04:27 AM
Okay. If you say so.

One person specifically said I'm lacking Andean features. I got classified as Eastern European, castiza and Jewish.

Armand_Duval
09-09-2016, 04:28 AM
She could pass there within the castizo/criollo segment do being this she passes in all lat am within that sector.

alnortedelsur
09-09-2016, 04:29 AM
Would maybe pass as exotic southern European, from Greece to Spain, but would fit better (as pred-Euro mixed person) in countries like Puerto Rico, El Salvador, Venezuela, Colombia or Brazil (to name 5, excluding Mexico).

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
09-09-2016, 04:30 AM
she looks Levantine a bit. or middle eastern

middle east, north africa. I don't think she looks fully Euro though. She looks off from European to me.

Mn The Loki TA Son
09-09-2016, 04:33 AM
Would pass maybe as exotic southern European, from Greece to Spain, but would fit better (as pred-Euro mixed person) in countries like Puerto Rico, El Salvador, Venezuela, Colombia or Brazil (to name 5, excluding Mexico).

Thanks for your input. From the mention, I would say especially Puerto Rico, Venezuela, Colombia and than Brazil, including Mexico of course.

And in El Salvador as a pred. Euro-admix type. Here in U.S. She been thought to be "white" and by some Salvadorians in U.S had not see her as "Hispanic" or "Latino" even tho it's not a race. Some of them have said comments to her before of "I thought you were white", lol.

Dick
09-09-2016, 04:34 AM

Shut your mouth bitch.

Mortimer
09-09-2016, 04:35 AM
Bro why are you guys so white? You are basically indo-mestizos (less then 50% european). But you and all of your family looks predominantly white like castizo or even criollo

Mn The Loki TA Son
09-09-2016, 04:35 AM
she looks Levantine a bit. or middle eastern

middle east, north africa. I don't think she looks fully Euro though. She looks off from European to me.

To me she looks more Euro than "MENA". But if you say it, than I guess depends.

Mortimer
09-09-2016, 04:37 AM
To me she looks more Euro than "MENA". But if you say it, than I guess depends.

she looks way more euro then mena.

Mn The Loki TA Son
09-09-2016, 04:37 AM
Bro why are you guys so white? You are basically indo-mestizos (less then 50% european). But you and all of your family looks predominantly white like castizo or even criollo

Basically balanced actually, it's just a few numbers apart, 1,2,3. As far as my family, like other relatives, some must be castizo range, others probbaly admix criollo/white range.

Mn The Loki TA Son
09-09-2016, 04:38 AM
she looks way more euro then mena.

Some people just talk crazy. Because she don't really look MENA. Typical Moroccan etc.

Mortimer
09-09-2016, 04:39 AM
Basically balanced actually, it's just a few numbers apart, 1,2,3. As far as my family, like other relatives, some must be castizo range, others probbaly admix criollo/white range.

yeah true, there is also that small african, but native european is balanced. your sister and you look both predominantly white eventhough you are genetically not that much white, i assume your sister must be genetically the same as you.

alnortedelsur
09-09-2016, 04:40 AM
Thanks for your input. From the mention, I would say especially Puerto Rico, Venezuela, Colombia and than Brazil, including Mexico of course.

And in El Salvador as a pred. Euro-admix type. Here in U.S. She been thought to be "white" and by some Salvadorians in U.S had not see her as "Hispanic" or "Latino" even tho it's not a race. Some of them have said comments to her before of "I thought you were white", lol.

I included El Salvador because I have been surprised of how many harnizo and castizo Salvadorians I have seen (without negating that there are also many Salvadoreans who are more Amerindian). But it looks to me that El Salvador has a considerable amount of people who are equal or more than 60% Euro (probably not as much as countries like Chile or Paraguay, but still).

Mn The Loki TA Son
09-09-2016, 04:41 AM
Shut your mouth bitch.

Somebody put a dick in that crazybitch mouth, please.

Dick
09-09-2016, 04:43 AM
One person specifically said I'm lacking Andean features. I got classified as Eastern European, castiza and Jewish.

My hand is bigger than your whole face. Shut your god damn mouth, cunt, or i'll shut it with my fist. Got that? you want to talk and act like a man then I'll treat you like a man.

alnortedelsur
09-09-2016, 04:44 AM
I feel sad about how Crazy Daisy gets trolled here.

Mn The Loki TA Son
09-09-2016, 04:45 AM
I included El Salvador because I have been surprised of how many harnizo and castizo Salvadorians I have seen (without negating that there are also many Salvadoreans who are more Amerindian). But it looks to me that El Salvador has a considerable amount of people who are equal or more than 60% Euro (probably not as much as countries like Chile or Paraguay, but still).

Your right. I meet a few myself, who probably were castizo range, look predominantly white by look. This one Salvadorian family, the mom look harniza, the father castizo, from the two sons, one look castizo, the other look just white or near. Despise them being central American-Salvadorian, the ones I'm speaking of, they look whiter than sudaca in denial of Crazydeaisy who thinks to look pan-European/white, Lol.

Mn The Loki TA Son
09-09-2016, 04:47 AM
I feel sad about how Crazy Daisy gets trolled here.

I don't. I was like, feel sorry for this CrazyDaisy, she seems to be mentally ill. But I don't. She should know when to keep her mouth shut. She came here trolling as we can see. Although she seems mentally ill, she sounds like one of those jealous brats, lol. She's a crazy nutcase.

CrazyDaisy
09-09-2016, 04:50 AM
I don't. I was like, feel sorry for this CrazyDaisy, she seems to be mentally ill. But I don't. She should know when to keep her mouth shut. She came here trolling as we can see. Although she seems mentally ill, she sounds like one of those jealous brats, lol. She's a crazy nutcase.
Even if your sister doesn't pass in Peru or Bolivia she still passes in Ecuador. She also looks way more Latina than me. Even though I have chinkier eyes than her. I think my chinky eyes help me look less Latina. I'm extremely grateful for that.

Mn The Loki TA Son
09-09-2016, 04:52 AM
CrazyDaisy sounds jealous, lol. I look at her comment here and I know. Because people saying she looks to pass in southern European, while here most told her she looks Amerindian admix...What a crazybitch.

Mn The Loki TA Son
09-09-2016, 04:54 AM
Even if your sister doesn't pass in Peru or Bolivia she still passes in Ecuador. She also looks way more Latina than me. Even though I have chinkier eyes than her. I think my chinky eyes help me look less Latina. I'm extremely grateful for that.

You have what she don't have. The chinky eyes...Which is a Amerindian/Mongoloid trait. But anyway, don't turn this into a fest about you, like you always do, lol.

TheForeigner
09-09-2016, 04:55 AM
Looks Italian and she is cute.

alnortedelsur
09-09-2016, 04:56 AM

Do we always have to end up talking about you, and you, and you, and you??

Really?? :picard1:

Jesus, you look like what you look like. Let it go...

Mn The Loki TA Son
09-09-2016, 04:57 AM
Do we always have to end up talking about you, and you, and you, and you??

Really :picard1:
Yes! Seriously. :picard2:

CrazyDaisy
09-09-2016, 04:57 AM
CrazyDaisy sounds jealous, lol. I look at her comment here and I know. Because people saying she looks to pass in southern European, while here most told her she looks Amerindian admix...What a crazybitch.
Your sister looks like the stereotypical Latina and you know it.

Mn The Loki TA Son
09-09-2016, 04:58 AM
^ :lol:

Mn The Loki TA Son
09-09-2016, 05:00 AM
Your sister looks like the stereotypical Latina and you know it.

Okay, yes, maam.
http://www.reactiongifs.us/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/yes_maam_doctor_who-gap.jpg

TheForeigner
09-09-2016, 05:01 AM
Mn and his sister must be castizos, cause they look white or near white.

CrazyDaisy
09-09-2016, 05:01 AM
I would not expect an ugly, odd looking girl like Daisy to be so narcissistic.

It's called OCD.

TheForeigner
09-09-2016, 05:02 AM
It's called OCD.

You have OCD?

Mn The Loki TA Son
09-09-2016, 05:02 AM
I would not expect an ugly, odd looking girl like Daisy to be so narcissistic.

She is a stupid idiot. With her stupid Amerind-Andid amix looking face. She sounds jealous here, lol. Because she carries that Andid admix in her. So she is taking it out on my sister thread, lol.

TheForeigner
09-09-2016, 05:06 AM
You are castizos right Mn?

CrazyDaisy
09-09-2016, 05:06 AM
You have OCD?
Yeah. Makes me look crazy and narcissistic to people.

She is a stupid idiot. With her stupid Amerind-Andid amix looking face. She sounds jealous here, lol. Because she carries that Andid admix in her. So she is taking it out on my sister thread, lol.
You only think my face looks Andid because you know my heritage. Peruvians(the real experts) said I'm lacking Andid features.

Mn The Loki TA Son
09-09-2016, 05:08 AM
You have OCD?

Calling you an idiot would be an insult to all the stupid people. So let's say it in a less mean way, she is a bit mental, mental illness disorder she have. She probbaly forgot to drink her pill right now.

TheForeigner
09-09-2016, 05:09 AM
Yeah. Makes me look crazy and narcissistic to people.

You only think my face looks Andid because you know my heritage. Peruvians(the real experts) said I'm lacking Andid features.

Well its true, you don"t have Amerindian features. You look like an ugly white girl. You are at most a castiza too.

Mn The Loki TA Son
09-09-2016, 05:10 AM
CrazyDaisy, whatever you say, whatever helps you sleep at night. But the truth, no. I'm not a bias, like you are. Who is a one side bias, and only wants to accept one part of your ancestry and put down the other. Shame on you. Stupid idiot

CrazyDaisy
09-09-2016, 05:11 AM
CrazyDaisy, whatever you say, whatever helps you sleep at night. But the truth, no. I'm not a bias, like you are. Who is a one side bias, and only wants to accept one part of your ancestry and put down the other. Shame on you. Stupid idiot
How do you know you're not biased? No one has ever walked up to me and asked me if I'm Ecuadorian or Peruvian.

Slowdive
09-09-2016, 05:12 AM

LOL at how CD thinks she looks German/Basque/European but says this girl looks Bolivian/Peruvian/Pred. Amerindian.

Stop giving entity to her. She's just trolling all the time.

By the way I'd say Pred. Southern European + slightly Amerindian (gives me an amerindian vibe in the first and last pics).

Mn The Loki TA Son
09-09-2016, 05:25 AM
LOL at how CD thinks she looks German/Basque/European but says this girl looks Bolivian/Peruvian/Pred. Amerindian.

By the way I'd say Pred. Southern European + slightly Amerindian (gives me an amerindian vibe in the first and last pics).
Yeah! She is crazy. LOL! Seriously

She is also a attention whore, who likes to turn threads into a fest about her. Make threads about her. She is not happy with herself, so she comes here trolling.

She's sick, twisted.

alnortedelsur
09-09-2016, 05:47 AM
She is the forum member who has opened the highest number of threads about classifying her, on this whole forum. Record Guinness :coffee:

Dick
09-09-2016, 05:48 AM
Yeah! She is crazy. LOL! Seriously

She is also a attention whore, who likes to turn threads into a fest about her. Make threads about her. She is not happy with herself, so she comes here trolling.

She's sick, twisted.

She needs to be skull fucked until she passes out.

Mortimer
09-09-2016, 05:49 AM
How do you know you're not biased? No one has ever walked up to me and asked me if I'm Ecuadorian or Peruvian.

Be glad then. You dont need TA, they probably wont ever meet you in real life. And yes TA is heavily biased. You should have a better idea then any of us of how you look like, how people have approached you and treated you etc. How you grew up etc.

Mn The Loki TA Son
09-09-2016, 05:51 AM
She is the forum member who has opened the highest number of threads about classifying her, on this whole forum. Record Guinness :coffee:
She just send me a message saying my sister looks "typical beaner", LOL!. Coming from the one who looks more clear Amerindian mix.

She's the minority of mix people with identity crisis that unfortunately makes mix/mestizo people look bad and complex with identity issues.

Mn The Loki TA Son
09-09-2016, 05:54 AM
Be glad then. You dont need TA, they probably wont ever meet you in real life. And yes TA is heavily biased. You should have a better idea then any of us of how you look like, how people have approached you and treated you etc. How you grew up etc.

There is biased people everywhere, but I'm not biased. What I say here is no bullshit. But legit, real answer. She is mentally ill with identity crisis. End of story here.

So stupid crazybitch, get the fuck outta here. Go shit post in your threads. You already fuck this thread up with turning this into a complex fest about you.

Mortimer
09-09-2016, 05:56 AM
There is biased people everywhere, but I'm not biased. What I say here is no bullshit. But legit, real answer. She is mentally ill with identity crisis. End of story here.

So stupid crazybitch, get the fuck outta here. Go shit post in your threads. You already fuck this thread up with turning this into a complex fest about you.

She said your sister looks beaner probably because you said she looks like a beaner in the past, or classified her as beaner somewhere in the past and she wants revenge (thats what i suspect) your sister doesnt look beaner. but craizydaisy is not ugly or amerindian looking her amerindians is only slight. she passes as ambigously white.

Mn The Loki TA Son
09-09-2016, 05:57 AM
She needs to be skull fucked until she passes out.

I would skull fuck her with my fist, threw her mouth.

Mn The Loki TA Son
09-09-2016, 05:58 AM
She said your sister looks beaner probably because you said she looks like a beaner in the past, or classified her as beaner somewhere in the past and she wants revenge (thats what i suspect) your sister doesnt look beaner. but craizydaisy is not ugly or amerindian looking her amerindians is only slight. she passes as ambigously white.

From your comment here, it seems we talking about two different girls. Anyway, no more shit posting about some crazy attention whores.

Thank you people.

CrazyDaisy
09-09-2016, 05:59 AM
I would skull fuck her with my fist, threw her mouth.

I think you'd rather suck Carlito's cock.

alnortedelsur
09-09-2016, 06:00 AM
She just send me a message saying my sister looks "typical beaner", LOL!. Coming from the one who looks more clear Amerindian mix.

She's the minority of mix people with identity crisis that unfortunately makes mix/mestizo people look bad and complex with identity issues.

She puts down the image of Amerindians (for whom I feel a deep respect) and mestizos, with her self hatting attitude. She also insults my Amerindian side.

Shame on her.

Mn The Loki TA Son
09-09-2016, 06:01 AM
I think you'd rather suck Carlito's cock.

You hate Carlitos also right? Because his predominantly N. Italian ancestry. Poor mestiza you. Now fuck off. Stop shit posting my thread more than you already did. Or I will report you for shit posting and spamming. Alright

Mn The Loki TA Son
09-09-2016, 06:06 AM
She puts down the image of Amerindians (for whom I feel a deep respect) and mestizos, with her self hatting attitude. She also insults my Amerindian side.

Shame on her.

She is a pathetic mestiza crazybitch.

She just send me this message:
""CrazyDaisy]No I don't. I look Eastern European, Jewish and slightly Japanese."

[/QUOTE]
It just means I'm a white looking girl with chinky eyes. I look far more white than you and your sister when my eyes are covered up. Looking half Asian is better than looking like a beaner, mestizo and Amerindian anyways. Your sister looks like the stereotypical beaner. I look whitey like gringo, not hispanic or latino, i look nothing amerindian mix. I look whitey like gringo! [/QUOTE]

:lol: :picard1:

CrazyDaisy
09-09-2016, 06:12 AM
She is a pathetic mestiza crazybitch.

She just send me this message:
""CrazyDaisy]No I don't. I look Eastern European, Jewish and slightly Japanese."

It just means I'm a white looking girl with chinky eyes. I look far more white than you and your sister when my eyes are covered up. Looking half Asian is better than looking like a beaner, mestizo and Amerindian anyways. Your sister looks like the stereotypical beaner. I look whitey like gringo, not hispanic or latino, i look nothing amerindian mix. I look whitey like gringo! [/QUOTE]

:lol: :picard1:[/QUOTE]

He misquoted me.

Mn The Loki TA Son
09-09-2016, 06:22 AM
Italy, France, Spain, Romania, Greece. Mostly in Romance Countries, gives me a Romance vibe.

+1

She has a pan-Southern European look.

Myanthrpologies reply to CrazyD jealous bratt trolling comment.

She looks very European actually.

She could pass there within the castizo/criollo segment do being this she passes in all lat am within that sector.

Would maybe pass as exotic southern European, from Greece to Spain, but would fit better (as pred-Euro mixed person) in countries like Puerto Rico, El Salvador, Venezuela, Colombia or Brazil (to name 5, excluding Mexico).

Looks Italian and she is cute.

Thanks for ya input here. I see it. I also actually found her kinda look alike from southern Spain. So agreed.

[img]https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t34.0-12/14287699_172199906520850_1030645488_n.jpg?oh=a3d97 b5791ad983a75f9d770f71b5d7f&oe=57D41CC1

kiko
09-09-2016, 06:23 AM
CrazyDaisy just stop & your'e posts are getting very retarded.

Mn The Loki TA Son
09-09-2016, 06:29 AM
CrazyDaisy just stop & your'e posts are getting very retarded.

Seriously. She already ruined this thread. So I open a new one. I quoted the ones who posted already in the comments. But here it is, the continued of this one.
http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?188155-Where-can-my-sister-pass-List-up-3-or-5-options-PART-2-(new-clean-thread)&p=3901703#post3901703