PDA

View Full Version : Being Albanian, vs being Slav?

brennus dux gallorum
09-09-2016, 08:23 PM
Since i joined this forum i have seen many albanian posts advertising that they were not mixed with slavs etc. I personaly have nothing against the particular country, which after the fall of communism was mainly rebuilt thanks to Greek and a few italian investments. The best way albanians thank Greece for this fact is insulting Greeks in the net all day.

So i was wondering, is there really any real advantage about being albanian and even more untouched by Slavs, or Slavic ancestry is in fact more preferable, so that Albanians should prefer to be Slavic mixed and so "superior" to what they are today.

Wrong
09-09-2016, 08:25 PM
Thessaloniki and around that is atleast 40% Slavic R1a if we disregard the Pontics. Not to mention I2a1b.

Profileid
09-09-2016, 08:27 PM
They are both notorious polluters of this forum

brennus dux gallorum
09-09-2016, 08:30 PM
Thessaloniki and around that is atleast 40% Slavic R1a if we disregard the Pontics. Not to mention I2a1b.

I could argue if r1a is exclusively slavic, or the importance of Y-DNA compare to autosomal DNA in terms of identifying populations.

However, the questions here is different.

Would the majority prefer to have slavic or Albanian ancestry? Is albanian ancestry better than slavic?

brennus dux gallorum
09-09-2016, 08:31 PM
They are both notorious polluters of this forum

I agree about albos, they should not escape communistic isolation the only thing they really offered is increasing crime in other countries, but I really don't think that this goes also for slavs

Wrong
09-09-2016, 08:39 PM
I could argue if r1a is exclusively slavic, or the importance of Y-DNA compare to autosomal DNA in terms of identifying populations.

However, the questions here is different.

Would the majority prefer to have slavic or Albanian ancestry? Is albanian ancestry better than slavic?

It is 100% the clade in Greece same as the one in Poland, expanded 1500 years ago. Either be a proud Slavovlach or GTFO.

Laberia
09-09-2016, 08:41 PM
Since i joined this forum i have seen many albanian posts advertising that they were not mixed with slavs etc. I personaly have nothing against the particular country, which after the fall of communism was mainly rebuilt thanks to Greek and a few italian investments. The best way albanians thank Greece for this fact is insulting Greeks in the net all day.

So i was wondering, is there really any real advantage about being albanian and even more untouched by Slavs, or Slavic ancestry is in fact more preferable, so that Albanians should prefer to be Slavic mixed and so "superior" to what they are today.

Are you serious in what you say gypsy beggar?

Dr. Robotnik the Subbotnik
09-09-2016, 08:42 PM
neither is desirable

brennus dux gallorum
09-09-2016, 08:50 PM
Are you serious in what you say gypsy beggar?

thanks for confirming exacly what i said.

Now
https://careercoach4you.files.wordpress.com/2014/10/vote-or-die1.jpg

Albobalboa
09-09-2016, 09:03 PM

Depends on where you are from if you're a slav, if you're a slav from the Russia/Ukraine region then you are about as slav as can get and that's cool. If you are a slav in Balkans you're a rapespawn mongrel. The good thing with being Albanian and which separates us from all the others in the Balkans is that we are the only actual native ethnicity remaining, Albanians are the only ones that have existed as a nation and group of peoples without foreign interference and without religious decisions deciding who was Albanian and who wasn't. The feeling of being from an actual native ethnic group where I can look back at history and not see no fucking "Albania was founded as a x religion country" etc as is the case for the mongrel state of Greece, the fact that I can look back and not see Ethnic Greek warriors granting me independence and try to change their names desperately, those are some amongst the many things which are glorious about being Albanian.

So yes backwards, criminals whatever, same goes for all people in the Balkans pretty much, the only difference is that Albanians are the only ones that can look back at a purely ethnic history and that is glory that neither slavs nor greeks will ever feel. Sorry bro. Go hellenize some people to grow your state, that is not what Albanian identity is about, mongrel.

The.Mask
09-09-2016, 09:03 PM

Gypsy tell me for what we should thank Greece except for poisoning Orthodox Albanians ?

brennus dux gallorum
09-09-2016, 09:08 PM
Depends on where you are from if you're a slav, if you're a slav from the Russia/Ukraine region then you are about as slav as can get and that's cool. If you are a slav in Balkans you're a rapespawn mongrel. The good thing with being Albanian and which separates us from all the others in the Balkans is that we are the only actual native ethnicity remaining, Albanians are the only ones that have existed as a nation and group of peoples without foreign interference and without religious decisions deciding who was Albanian and who wasn't. The feeling of being from an actual native ethnic group where I can look back at history and not see no fucking "Albania was founded as a x religion country" etc as is the case for the mongrel state of Greece, the fact that I can look back and not see Ethnic Greek warriors granting me independence and try to change their names desperately, those are some amongst the many things which are glorious about being Albanian.

So yes backwards, criminals whatever, same goes for all people in the Balkans pretty much, the only difference is that Albanians are the only ones that can look back at a purely ethnic history and that is glory that neither slavs nor greeks will ever feel. Sorry bro. Go hellenize some people to grow your state, that is not what Albanian identity is about, mongrel.

Don't take me wrong but took us less than 5 pages yesterday to prove that you are absolutely wrong.

but the point of the discussion is albanians vs slavs, not Greece. If you want to participate, don't be off topic, and dont confuse Greece with a peninsula with which had almost no contacts for at least one century. Plus, i am talking about all slavs, not only slavs living near you

Wrong
09-09-2016, 09:09 PM
Maps are roughly correct

http://cdn.eupedia.com/images/content/Haplogroup-R1a-M458.png
http://cdn.eupedia.com/images/content/East-European-admixture.gif

brennus dux gallorum
09-09-2016, 09:10 PM
http://cdn.eupedia.com/images/content/East-European-admixture.gif

So, is the particular ancestry better or worse than albanian?

Magnolia
09-09-2016, 09:11 PM
Albanians don't like they neighbours and vice versa. It is much more better if they "fight" on internet than in reality.
To say there is no place for Alabanians and Slavs in the European Community is just ridiculous.

Wrong
09-09-2016, 09:12 PM
So, is the particular ancestry better or worse than albanian?
Ok, and?

Voskos
09-09-2016, 09:14 PM
Why does this question even have to be asked?Greek prisons and prostitution rings are full of Albanians, Slavs are better at spreading civilization.

Albobalboa
09-09-2016, 09:20 PM
Don't take me wrong but took us less than 5 pages yesterday to prove that you are absolutely wrong.

but the point of the discussion is albanians vs slavs, not Greece. If you want to participate, don't be off topic, and dont confuse Greece with a peninsula with which had almost no contacts for at least one century. Plus, i am talking about all slavs, not only slavs living near you

And I made it clear that it depends on where the slav is from, there is nothing wrong with being slavic, but everything wrong with being slavic when you're pretty much just slavophone and your ancestors got subdued. And I felt like bringing Greeks into it.

Marko Botsaris etc there's many examples of "hellenized" names, that is what your nation is built upon quit denying it. Yesterday we discussed where Arvanites lived and to what extent. Doesn't change the fact that they were absolutely critical for your independence and any serious Greek historian admits it.

Wrong
09-09-2016, 09:23 PM
Albanians don't like they neighbours and vice versa. It is much more better if they "fight" on internet than in reality.
To say there is no place for Alabanians and Slavs in the European Community is just ridiculous.
Nice avatar. It calms people down.

brennus dux gallorum
09-09-2016, 09:23 PM
And I made it clear that it depends on where the slav is from, there is nothing wrong with being slavic, but everything wrong with being slavic when you're pretty much just slavophone and your ancestors got subdued. And I felt like bringing Greeks into it.

Marko Botsaris etc there's many examples of "hellenized" names, that is what your nation is built upon quit denying it. Yesterday we discussed where Arvanites lived and to what extent. Doesn't change the fact that they were absolutely critical for your independence and any serious Greek historian admits it.

are high on crack? I repeat this is a thread about albanians and slavs, if you want to talk about Greece just open a thread about it. Yesterday we discussed about How all you claimed in the bolded text was wrong, but it was still on topic, here it's completely off topic

The.Mask
09-09-2016, 09:28 PM

Marko Bocari didn't even speak greek and yet we keep seeing threads about Arvanites being Greeks hahaha

Wrong
09-09-2016, 09:29 PM
Arvanite is synonymous with Albanian, simple.

Anyone who does not realize this is brainfucked.

The.Mask
09-09-2016, 09:31 PM
Arvanite is synonymous with Albanian, simple.

Anyone who does not realize this is brainfucked.

Arberore-Arvanites-Arbereshe-Arbanas-Arnaut

Different names, same meanings.

brennus dux gallorum
09-09-2016, 09:32 PM
title of the thread :"Being Albanian, vs being Slav?"

people being unable to understand the title and posting off-topic: Albanians

the reason:
https://jakubmarian.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/europe-iq.jpg

The.Mask
09-09-2016, 09:35 PM
title of the thread :"Being Albanian, vs being Slav?"

people being unable to understand the title and posting off-topic: Albanians

the reason:
https://jakubmarian.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/europe-iq.jpg

Don't you do the same in every threads? Always end up by talking about Albanians. Double standard. Typical greek-slavic snake scum.

Gypsy.

brennus dux gallorum
09-09-2016, 09:38 PM
Don't you do the same in every threads? Always end up by talking about Albanians. Double standard. Typical greek-slavic snake scum.

Gypsy.

Can you show us even one off-tpic post of me in TA as a whole, mr aryan?

Ylla
09-09-2016, 09:47 PM
Why so many threads about us? :picard1:

brennus dux gallorum
09-09-2016, 09:51 PM
Why so many threads about us? :picard1:

ask Laberia, themask and Kurgan.

I honestly have no reason to open threads about Albanians, I really have nothing against Albania, the opposite, many Albanians living here are nice people. But hell, they show so much hatred against us in the net, for no reason

Ylla
09-09-2016, 09:52 PM
as Laberia, themask and Kurgan.

I really have no reason to open threads about Albanians, I really have nothing against Albania, the opposite, many Albanians living here are nice people. But hell, they show so much hatred against us in the net
OK but I want to read about other ethnicities for a change plus less jobs for me as mod :))

Charles Bronson
09-09-2016, 09:57 PM
OK but I want to read about other ethnicities for a change plus less jobs for me as mod :))

Feel honored.

brennus dux gallorum
09-09-2016, 09:57 PM

lol you are right, me too. Then please, explain the rest of Albanians that they should not be that hostile against Greeks, and i can ensure you that we will never open any new thread about Albanians

Robocop
09-09-2016, 10:08 PM
I don't have anything against Albanians, so Albanian users here don't take this in negative way; but if you would spend only 5% of your time and energy on your economy from all the time you are spending on throwing your Illyrian ancestors into everyone's faces, your economy would be better than in Norway.

lol.

brennus dux gallorum
09-09-2016, 10:11 PM
I don't have anything against Albanians, so Albanian users here don't take this in negative way; but if you would spend only 5% of your time and energy on your economy from all the time you are spending on throwing your Illyrian ancestors into everyone's face, your economy would be better than in Norway.

lol.

you mean better than Switzerland ;)

Robocop
09-09-2016, 10:12 PM
you mean better than Switzerland ;)

Yeah... or Switzerland :D

Herr Abubu
09-09-2016, 10:14 PM
albaninakanina

Albobalboa
09-09-2016, 10:16 PM
I don't have anything against Albanians, so Albanian users here don't take this in negative way; but if you would spend only 5% of your time and energy on your economy from all the time you are spending on throwing your Illyrian ancestors into everyone's face, your economy would be better than in Norway.

lol.

Focus on your ancestors being the rapespawns of slavic invaders which now is the reason you speak a slavic language to begin with, Albanians are doing fine.

Robocop
09-09-2016, 10:22 PM
Focus on your ancestors being the rapespawns of slavic invaders which now is the reason you speak a slavic language to begin with, Albanians are doing fine.

You see, there you go again, about ancestors, followed by insults out of the blu etc...

Ancestors ARE IMPORTANT OFCOURSE, especially to ppl who love Archaeology and History like I do, ancestors are parts of our blood, our identity, but ancestors will not give you the food on your table or make your companies out of thin air for new 10 000 jobs.

Until ppl in European countries like yours starts to think more about the future rather than live in the past (because past is the only thing you got, and by this I dont want to insult you, on the contrary), your children or anyone's children will not have the future they deserve, and how is that in the interest of yours or anyone's ancestors?

It is one thing to be proud of your ancestors, and it is totally another thing to be a fanatic about them where your entire life spins around past, and no one can live in the past, only learn from it.

Take care.

Albobalboa
09-09-2016, 10:25 PM
You see, there you go again, about ancestors, followed by insults out of the blu etc...

Ancestors ARE IMPORTANT OFCOURSE, especially to ppl who love Archaeology and History like I do, ancestors are parts of our blood, our identity, but ancestors will not give you the food on your table or make your companies out of thin air for new 10 000 jobs.

Until ppl in European countries like yours starts to think more about the future rather than live in the past (because past is only thing you got, and by this I dont want to insult you, on the contrary), your children or anyone's children will not have the future they deserve, and how is that in the interest of yours or anyone's ancestors?

It is one thing to be proud of your ancestors, and it is totally another thing to be a fanatic about them where your entire life spins around past, and no one can live in the past, only learn from it.

Take care.

Past is what sets the tone for the future, if you have no past and are simply a mongrel then what's the point to have any belonging anywhere? I will never understand you Neogreeks and South Slavs, we just don't share the mentality at all.

Robocop
09-09-2016, 10:33 PM
Past is what sets the tone for the future, if you have no past and are simply a mongrel then what's the point to have any belonging anywhere? I will never understand you Neogreeks and South Slavs, we just don't share the mentality at all.

Thank God for that.

Because imagine what would one average Florence/Firenza person could do with all heritage, culture and influence his/her ancestors had not only on Italy but entire Europe and world in 15th century forward, imagine if such person would brag just 10% about his ancestors like you do about yours, I guess such Florence person wouldn't stop till his death with bragging rights.

But hey, I guess Florence ppl have more important things to do except throwing Da Vinci & Renaissance into everyone's faces 24 hours per day (like your nation is doing with your ancestors), because they KNOW no one can ever take that away from them, so no need to throw that into anyone's faces all the time.

I guess by your logic, your albanian logic, that makes Florence ppl "inferior"? I guess Norge & Swedish ppl "are also inferior" because they don't talk about their ancestors, I mean not even 10% as you talk about yours.

Who THE FUCK were your ancestors exactly to throw them into everyone's faces all the time? I mean WTF did they ever do? Did they came from Mars in USS Enterprise, did they came from fucking Atlantis?

Did your ancestors developed WARP engins? WTF is so special about your ancestors? What? What did they do? Tell me?

Incal
09-09-2016, 10:37 PM
So i was wondering, is there really any real advantage about being albanian

You seem to get asylum granted easier.

brennus dux gallorum
09-09-2016, 10:37 PM
Thank God for that.

Because imagine what would one average Florence/Firenza person could do with all heritage, culture and influence his/her ancestors had not only on Italy but entire Europe and world in 15th century forward, imagine if such person would brag just 10% about his ancestors like you do about yours, I guess such Florence person wouldn't stop till his death with bragging rights.

But hey, I guess Florence ppl have more important things to do except throwing Da Vinci & Renaissance into everyone's faces 24 hours per day (like your nation is doing with your ancestors), because they KNOW no one can ever take that away from them, so no need to throw that into anyone's faces all the time.

I guess by your logic, your albanian logic, that makes Florence ppl "inferior"? I guess Norge & Swedish ppl "are also inferior" because they don't talk about their ancestors, I mean not even 10% as you talk about yours.

Who THE FUCK were your ancestors exactly to throw them into everyone's faces all the time? I mean WTF did they ever do? Did they came from Mars in USS Enterprise, did they came from fucking Atlantis?

Did your ancestors developed WARP engins? WTF is so special about your ancestors? What? What did they do? Tell me?

I bet my balls that if you google it, you will find albanian threads talking about Illyrians being originated from atlantis :D:picard2::picard1:

Albobalboa
09-09-2016, 10:41 PM
Thank God for that.

This is not a discussion about achievements, many mongrel nations have had bigger influences on the world than any ethnic country, look at America for example. America is the best country in the world and yet it is a melting pot, I don't judge value by how "pure" a country is. This was a discussion on Slavs or Albanians and I simply made it clear that you south slavs are rapespawns, you can invent a new universe for all I care you'll still be a rapespawn. Quit being so emotional Hrvat.

Coolguy1
09-09-2016, 10:44 PM
This is not a discussion about achievements, many mongrel nations have had bigger influences on the world than any ethnic country, look at America for example. America is the best country in the world and yet it is a melting pot, I don't judge value by how "pure" a country is. This was a discussion on Slavs or Albanians and I simply made it clear that you south slavs are rapespawns, you can invent a new universe for all I care you'll still be a rapespawn. Quit being so emotional Hrvat.

If you said that to a person in real life they would laugh ay you, only on this forum do people discuss such bizarre ideas.

brennus dux gallorum

then what's the point of being a "non-mongler"?

I would prefer to be a "mongler" than an ultra pure aryan albanian and have a so low level

Wrong
albaninakanina

Albobalboa
09-09-2016, 10:47 PM
then what's the point of being a "non-mongler" then?

I would prefer to be a "mongler" than an ultra pure aryan albanian and have so low level

What is the point of being anything? What are we? What happens after we die?

The point of being a part of an ethnic group is the great feeling of belonging when you can look back and find that you are actually related to your people without there being some political movement that has caused it, be it ideological or religious. Like what is the point of having real siblings compared to adopted siblings? Yes the adopted siblings could all be nuclear scientists, but there is a special feeling of belonging that separates us from our neighbours.

Now the question here was between being slav and Albanian well I simply argued why it was better to be Albanian in my point of view. Being south Slav I would've just assimilated into anything because deep down I'd know there's no such thing, that my identity was merely a result of intermixing in the Balkans which led to my native ancestry losing their identity.

catgeorge
09-09-2016, 10:48 PM

Considering Crete has second highest I after thessaloniki I believe your assumptions are incorrct

You focus too much on the Pontics but Smyrnians moving to Thessaloniki were more numerous.

Your ignorance also has not helped you because there were equally the same amount of people that migrated to Greece from the ancient Greek settlements around the Black Sea.

Wrong
09-09-2016, 10:48 PM
Robocop

Robocop
09-09-2016, 10:49 PM

I am not emotional at all in this moment, you are the one who is emotional (for reason unknown) whenever or whomever mentions your ancestors or questions why are they so god damn special so that you are throwing them on this forum in everyone's "faces" 24 hours per day, so why are they so important, that was my point, if they are important to you, good for you, good..., I respect that, but that doesn't mean they are somethin I should admire as you do.

You sad this is not discussion about achievements, so what is exactly this discussion about? Why are Illyrians so special can you tell me please, I dont know what did they invented in human history so important that this entire forum must bow to them and you, please tell me?

brennus dux gallorum
09-09-2016, 10:52 PM
What is the point of being anything? What are we? What happens after we die?

The point of being a part of an ethnic group is the great feeling of belonging when you can look back and find that you are actually related to your people without there being some political movement that has caused it, be it ideological or religious. Like what is the point of having real siblings compared to adopted siblings? Yes the adopted siblings could all be nuclear scientists, but there is a special feeling of belonging that separates us from our neighbours.

Now the question here was between being slav and Albanian well I simply argued why it was better to be Albanian in my point of view. Being south Slav I would've just assimilated into anything because deep down I'd know there's no such thing, that my identity was merely a result of intermixing in the Balkans which led to my native ancestry losing their identity.

https://38.media.tumblr.com/c26b20d3523d58572c00a59fabfc6650/tumblr_mtzmeqC16Z1qcga5ro1_500.gif

Albobalboa
09-09-2016, 10:53 PM
I am not emotional at all in this moment, you are the one who is emotional (for reason unknown) whenever or whomever mentions your ancestors or questions why are the so god damn special so that you are throwing them on this forum on everyone's "faces" 24 hours per day, so why are they so important, that was my point, if they are important to you, good for you, good..., I respect that, but that doesn't mean they are somethin I should admire as you do.

You sad this is not discussion about achievements, so what is exactly this discussion about? Why are Illyrians so special can you tell me please, I dont know what did they invented in human history so important that this entire forum must bow to them and you, please tell me?

Why am I throwing it in your face? This is a thread on the sub-forum called "Ethno-Cultural Discussion". Maybe you should visist a different part of the forum if you wish to discuss something else.

PLUS the fucking thread is called "Being Albanian, vs being Slav" with the choice given between slavs and Albanians, and you're surprised that I bring up the Albanian ethnicity here? Are you actually retarded?

Robocop
09-09-2016, 10:54 PM
P.S. I really don't want that Albanian users get wrong impression about my posts on this thread, but for a long time I see that you are insulting almost everyone and anyone in Europe supported by your SUPERIOR ancestors in every single word and post you write.

So I really wonder, what is so special about your ancestors that everyone from Portugal to Russia, from Iceland to Cyprus must bow and say: "yes Albanians! YES! You are the chosen one, you are the superior ones, YES!"

Ok, if this will make you fill better, look: YES ALBANIANS, yes, you are the most superior nation/ethnic which ever lived not only ON EARTH, not only in this Galaxy, but from big bang forward.

You are stronger than Asteroid which killed Dinosaurus, you are more creative than Da Vinci, you are more smarter than newest N.A.S.A computers, everything, and I mean everything FADES AWAY in comparison to Illyrians and Albanians, there...

Happy? Finally the TRUTH HAS BEEN SPOKEN :D

Albobalboa
09-09-2016, 10:55 PM
P.S. I really don't want that Albanian users get wrong impression about my posts on this thread, but for a long time I see that you are insulting almost everyone and anyone in Europe supported by your SUPERIOR ancestors in every single word and post you write.

So I really wonder, what is so special about your anestors that everyone from Portugal to Russia, from Iceland to Cyprus must bow and say: "yes Albanians! YES! You are the chosen one, you are the superior ones, YES!"

Ok, if this will make you fill better, look: YES ALBANIANS, yes, you are the most superior nation/ethnic which ever lived on only ON EARTH, not only in this Galaxy, but from big bang forward.

You are stronger than Asteroid which killed Dinosaurus, you are more creative than Da Vinci, you are more smarter than newest N.A.S.A computers, everything, and I mean everything FADES AWAY in comparison to Illyrians and Albanians, there...

Happy? Finally the TRUTH HAS BEEN SPOKEN :D

Mate you're just butthurt now, look at the thread name, look at the sub-forum, are you surprised that ethnicity is being brought up here? Do you want us to discuss Mature Porn on this thread? Jeez.

Robocop
09-09-2016, 10:57 PM
Why am I throwing it in your face? This is a thread on the sub-forum called "Ethno-Cultural Discussion". Maybe you should visist a different part of the forum if you wish to discuss something else.

PLUS the fucking thread is called "Being Albanian, vs being Slav" with the choice given between slavs and Albanians, and you're surprised that I bring up the Albanian ethnicity here? Are you actually retarded?

You are bringing Albanian ancestors on this thread in a manner they are superior to someone BY DEFAULT, in this case Slavs, my question to you is what makes them so superior?

P.S. And by the way, many of your countrymen are not doing this only on threads about Albanians, but in general.

One could get impression your ancestors were ... Star Trek Federation with lasers and spaceships or somethin like that...

Always and I mean always; "Illyrians this, Illyrians that, Illyrians, Illyrians, Illyrians"...

What about Illyrians? :)

Robocop
09-09-2016, 10:58 PM
Robocop

Yes? :)

Albobalboa
09-09-2016, 11:03 PM
You are bringing Albanian ancestors on this thread in a manner they are superior to someone BY DEFAULT, in this case Slavs, my question to you is what makes them so superior?

P.S. And by the way, many of your countrymen are not doing this only on threads about Albanians, but in general.

One could get impression your ancestors were ... Star Trek Federation with lasers and spaceships or somethin like that...

Always and I mean always; "Illyrians this, Illyrians that, Illyrians, Illyrians, Illyrians"...

What about Illyrians? :)

Whether one is superior to the other is up to you to decide for yourself. I value ethnicity so to me the Albanian identity would be my choice if I had to choose between Slav and Albanian, and that is because "slav" especially when not in the Kiev region, is a term only referring to people that speak a slavic language, but may differ immensely in actually being connected. Most of what is Slav in the Balkans is only Slav speaking but assimilated natives, therefore not an actual ethnicity in my eyes. What is better is for what fits you, you can be proud and I can be proud.

Drawing-slim
09-09-2016, 11:59 PM
Being either one is equally good and bad, neither has and edge on the other them both being balkanites presently.
But what is certain is that everyone not just balkanites but every western European that knows a thing or two silently wishes to have orginins from the Albanians.

catgeorge
09-10-2016, 12:00 AM
Slavs are far more glorious there is absolutely no contest.

Robocop
09-10-2016, 12:03 AM
Whether one is superior to the other is up to you to decide for yourself. I value ethnicity so to me the Albanian identity would be my choice if I had to choose between Slav and Albanian, and that is because "slav" especially when not in the Kiev region, is a term only referring to people that speak a slavic language, but may differ immensely in actually being connected. Most of what is Slav in the Balkans is only Slav speaking but assimilated natives, therefore not an actual ethnicity in my eyes. What is better is for what fits you, you can be proud and I can be proud.

Look, I only use the opportunity (from the nature of this thread) to say somethin about much more global (on global and individual level) than slavs and albanians are:

PRIDE IS GARBAGE.

There you go :), sooner you accept that you will have better life, again: pride is garbage and HONOUR is the most important thing person can have.

Never confuse Honour with Pride, never, pride is somethin which will finish you sooner or later, nevermind what kind of pride, every pride is fucked up.

Even when person is proud on him/herself for what he/she has done in his/her life, that's also bad thing, but you cannot be PROUD ON HONOUR, Honour is Honour, it comes by itself who has it.

Everyone here must be thinking now: "but why do you Robocop want preservation of white race if you think like that?"

I want preservation of White race because human differences are treasure of Human species and not somethin which needs to be destroyed in the name of what? Some lost cause called: "political correctness" which is without Honour, without anything connected to Honour.

You think (or anyone here) that I am naive about white race?

I know one TRUTH (amongst many) which is very simple: most of White ppl are SAME FUCKING HYPOCRITICAL SCUMS like majority of Humanity (and this comes from me - THE ETERNAL OPTIMIST), and if you believe that I would be naive enough to put my future or life in hands of bunch of white ppl (nevermind if they are my own nation or any other from Europe) which I don't know you are fucking wrong man, I put my future only in the hands of me and my family.

Person who don't respect his/her family is not a person to me but a fucking garbage, and no fight for his/her nation or race will redeem him/her.

I want survival of white race, because of nature, because I want that all human races respect each others on mutual respect grounds (they respect us, we respect them) and not some fucking twisted sick Liberal politics which is nothing more but true mental disorder sickness.

But I repeat: pride will destroy you in the end as a person, it will, I don't care which kind of pride, it doesn't matter, it will be your end.

You can admire and love your ppl, nation, ancestors..., but be proud on them, and not only that but to fight others who are also proud of their ancestors, I am asking a question here: what a fuck are you proud of then? Why are you fighting and for who... lol... think about it.

That's all from me on this thread, take care.

Herr Abubu
09-10-2016, 12:07 AM
Peru shits on Croatia fucking bitch

Wrong
09-10-2016, 12:09 AM
Shut the fuck up little Croatian bitch and come Discord chat https://*********gg/nr3AS

Robocop
09-10-2016, 12:10 AM
Shut the fuck up little Croatian bitch and come Discord chat https://*********gg/nr3AS

LOL

Herr Abubu
09-10-2016, 12:13 AM
LOL

Croatian too much of a bitch to talk on Discord to a Peruvian macho like me?

Robocop
09-10-2016, 12:16 AM
Croatian too much of a bitch to talk on Discord to a Peruvian macho like me?

I don't know how that thing even works, never been there, what is that... somethin like tiny chat or what lol?

Herr Abubu
09-10-2016, 12:18 AM
I don't know how that thing even works, never been there, what is that... somethin like tiny chat or what lol?

Sort of. Only voice and text chat there, though.