PDA

View Full Version : Where in Europe could these Puerto Ricans pass? If anywhere

Mn The Loki TA Son
09-10-2016, 04:58 AM
http://cdn.c.photoshelter.com/img-get2/I0000XPq.xK5E8bE/fit=1000x750/Puerto-Rican-Day-Parade-2013-23.jpg

Camilo
09-10-2016, 05:01 AM
They don't pass in Europe

Mn The Loki TA Son
09-10-2016, 05:02 AM
They don't pass in Europe

Really?

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
09-10-2016, 05:03 AM
They could pass in veracruz maybe

Mn The Loki TA Son
09-10-2016, 05:04 AM
The kid is kinda light skinned, so maybe pass as whitey like gringo here.

Mn The Loki TA Son
09-10-2016, 05:04 AM
They could pass in veracruz maybe

Really

Camilo
09-10-2016, 05:05 AM
Really?

Of course not don't be silly. The people you posted are mixed.

Camilo
09-10-2016, 05:09 AM
these cousins of mine (http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?187371-Classify-these-two-Puerto-Ricans) could though.

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
09-10-2016, 05:19 AM
You guys need to stop being stupid over who looks more white. Most PR dont look white but neither do most Mexicans. And You post Family members asking if they can pass in Europe but truth is some of your family is afro mexican velen. I don't know anything about Camilos family but he is more genetically Euro than you Velen on his DNA test result. I've seen it. I don't understand why the squabble about being more Euro is. Or you trying to project another ethnic group less Euro or whatever.

And Camilo. All you are doing is making PR look like they want to be like spaniards. Pretty pathetic. Its kind of cuck if you ask me

CrazyDaisy
09-10-2016, 05:34 AM
I think they pass in Europe as well as you do. They don't.

Camilo
09-10-2016, 05:45 AM
And Camilo. All you are doing is making PR look like they want to be like spaniards. Pretty pathetic. Its kind of cuck if you ask me

Oh please by sharing pics of myself and my immediate family?

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
09-10-2016, 05:55 AM
Oh please by sharing pics of myself and my immediate family?

Well obviously he said they wouldnt pass in spain. Most PR dont look white and you bring up your family that they could pass in spain. If those were YOUR imediate family sure. But the PR the OP posted can't pass in spain.

He might have been trolling with you, but you posting your family is not the PR in the OP. What you could have simply done was just agree, they dont pass in spain. They don't, it doesn't reflect your family members

Camilo
09-10-2016, 08:56 AM
Well obviously he said they wouldnt pass in spain. Most PR dont look white and you bring up your family that they could pass in spain. If those were YOUR imediate family sure. But the PR the OP posted can't pass in spain.

He might have been trolling with you, but you posting your family is not the PR in the OP. What you could have simply done was just agree, they dont pass in spain. They don't, it doesn't reflect your family members

Are you blind? I was the first to say the ones posted don't fit in Europe.

barkoo
09-10-2016, 09:21 AM
They don't passe at all in Europe, not even in Spain, the OP either who look more exotic than them do.
best fit Tijuana,Cancun and Mexico as some Columbians foreigners.

aherne
09-11-2016, 05:42 AM
Since Europe is now a multicultural hell, I see no reason why they shouldn't pass. Most people in the picture look pred. Amerindian (the Carribbean variety), plus a few who look Negroid or Negroid mixed with Amerindian. Best fit would be Honduras and El Salvador..

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
09-11-2016, 05:47 AM
Since Europe is now a multicultural hell, I see no reason why they shouldn't pass. Most people in the picture look pred. Amerindian (the Carribbean variety), plus a few who look Negroid or Negroid mixed with Amerindian. Best fit would be Honduras and El Salvador..

They dont look Amerindian.

Mn The Loki TA Son
09-11-2016, 08:53 PM

So he really is Puerto Rican? at first I thought he was a complex troll. He sounds like he has inferior complex of Europeaness, lol.

Mn The Loki TA Son
09-11-2016, 08:55 PM
They don't passe at all in Europe, not even in Spain, the OP either who look more exotic than them do.
best fit Tijuana,Cancun and Mexico as some Columbians foreigners.

They look like you idiot, who looks part negroid. You don't look italian you troll, you look like a clear Sub-Saharan-negroid mixed North African.

Sikeliot
09-11-2016, 08:58 PM
They could pass as Cape Verdean but not European.

brennus dux gallorum
09-11-2016, 09:09 PM
In Europe as a whole, maybe except of Eastern Europe. Everything else is full of MENA immigrants who could often pass in South americas

alnortedelsur
09-11-2016, 09:55 PM
All of them would perfectly pass in Venezuela.

Mn The Loki TA Son
09-11-2016, 10:33 PM
All of them would perfectly pass in Venezuela.

As Triracial types in Venezuela? I say they pass more in Colombia or Venezuela than in Puerto Rican itself who usually they look more SSA admix than them.

alnortedelsur
09-11-2016, 10:46 PM
As Triracial types in Venezuela? I say they pass more in Colombia or Venezuela than in Puerto Rican itself who usually they look more SSA admix than them.

They would easily blend in PR, Venezuela, in the areas of Colombia with some (but not too much) SSA input, and in Brazil.

And Venezuela is racially similar to PR, with the only difference that PR has probably a bit more (just a bit more) of SSA input than Venezuela, that PR has also some more Euro input than Venezuela (but not by a big margin), and that Venezuela is noticeably more Amerindian than PR.

I think is something like this:

PR= 65-70% European, ~10% Amerindian, 20-25% SSA

VEN= 54-55% European, 29-30% Amerindian, 17-18% SSA

Camilo
09-12-2016, 01:27 AM
So he really is Puerto Rican? at first I thought he was a complex troll. He sounds like he has inferior complex of Europeaness, lol.

Funny coming from you, the guy who has posts all over the Internet for the past 7 years (Apricity, ABF, Yahoo Answers all verifiable just by Google searching the username of the photobucket account YOU use) with a delusion of thinking, as YOU put it, "ME I look white European." Keep on being a fucked in the head individual.

Mn The Loki TA Son
09-12-2016, 01:34 AM
Funny coming from you, the guy who has posts all over the Internet for the past 7 years (Apricity, ABF, Yahoo Answers all verifiable just by Google searching the username of the photobucket account YOU use) with a delusion of thinking, as YOU put it, "ME I look white European." Keep on being a fucked in the head individual.

I don't post in yahoo answers. I only post here and I'm in ABF but I don't really post there. Only when this forum went down. But nope. I think your mistaking me for somebody else.

Camilo
09-12-2016, 01:37 AM
I don't post in yahoo answers. I only post here and I'm in ABF but I don't really post there. Only when this forum went down. But nope. I think your mistaking me for somebody else.

So you share the same Photobucket account with someone else who also posts pics of yourself and of your family members?

Mn The Loki TA Son
09-12-2016, 01:50 AM
So you share the same Photobucket account with someone else who also posts pics of yourself and of your family members?

I told you, i don't have any idea what your talking about. I dont have a yahoo answers account. The last time I posted there when I was 15 years or so. Many years ago, over 10 years ago. But I think it must be that your kinda cock-eye. Who knows.

Camilo
09-12-2016, 01:56 AM
I told you, i don't have any idea what your talking about. I dont have a yahoo answers account. The last time I posted there when I was 15 years or so. Many years ago, over 10 years ago. But I think it must be that your kinda cock-eye. Who knows.

um I just posted a pic you shared on this forum where you are legit cross eyed. But keep on deflecting and ignoring that your web history is well documented.

Mn The Loki TA Son
09-12-2016, 02:01 AM
um I just posted a pic you shared on this forum where you are legit cross eyed. But keep on deflecting and ignoring that your web history is well documented.

Mira Camilito, vamos a dejar algo claro aquí, no soy un maricon. Ok? Sólo para hacerlerte saber. Lo que puedes dejar de estar obsesionado conmigo. Estamos? estamos claro. No soy un maricon, a mi no me gusta la pinga como a ti parecer gustarte. Lo siento hombre. Yo soy derecho. A mi me gusta la concha de tu madre.

Camilo
09-12-2016, 02:03 AM
Mira Camilito, vamos a dejar algo claro aquí, no soy un maricon. Ok? Sólo para hacerlerte saber. Lo que puedes dejar de estar obsesionado conmigo. Estamos? estamos claro. No soy un maricon, a mi no me gusta ser pinga como a ti parecer gustarte. Lo siento hombre. Yo soy derecho. A mi me gusta la concha de tu madre.

Way to deflect! Aren't you the guy who has a thread with a bunch of pics shirtless and you're telling me you're not gay?

Mn The Loki TA Son
09-12-2016, 02:10 AM
Way to deflect! Aren't you the guy who has a thread with a bunch of pics shirtless and you're telling me you're not gay?

Joder mama huevo...No sé qué parte tu no entiende. No quiero que me sigas jodiendo, soy derecho, yo no soy un maricon que le da atracción sexual hacia otro hombre. Como tu, te doy atrracion.

Mira, quieres que te meta la pinga en su boca para que cierres el osico. Y hablar conmigo en español cuando te hablo en español pedazo de maricona.

Camilo
09-12-2016, 02:15 AM
Joder mama huevo...No sé qué parte tu no entiende. No quiero que me sigas jodiendo, soy derecho, yo no soy un maricon que le da atracción sexual hacia otro hombre. Como tu, te doy atrracion.

Mira, quieres que te meta la pinga en su boca para que cierres el osico. Y hablar conmigo en español cuando te hablo en español pedazo de maricona.

No, most people on this forum speak English and let's have this conversation so everyone can understand. This isn't the Spanish language section of the forum. But you know as well as I do that you have self image issues which is evident on how you troll other Mediterranean people despite being a full blown looking mestizo. Don't you see how fucked up that is?

CrazyDaisy
09-12-2016, 02:16 AM

I think you're super gay.

Camilo
09-12-2016, 02:17 AM
I think you're super gay.

Oh it's beyond that, just look at what he wrote. He's a sexual deviant that goes beyond gay or straight.

Mn The Loki TA Son
09-12-2016, 02:19 AM
No, most people on this forum speak English and let's have this conversation so everyone can understand. This isn't the Spanish language section of the forum. But you know as well as I do that you have self image issues which is evident on how you troll other Mediterranean people despite being a full blown looking mestizo. Don't you see how fucked up that is?

I see, you are one of those New York Ricans that don't really know Spanish. My bad.

CrazyDaisy
09-12-2016, 02:19 AM
Oh it's beyond that, just look at what he wrote. He's a sexual deviant that goes beyond gay or straight.

He was writing his sexual fantasies in Spanish. He didn't go to the Spanish section because he knew everyone would call him a fag if he did.

CrazyDaisy
09-12-2016, 02:20 AM
I see, you are one of those New York Ricans that don't really know Spanish. My bad.

That's better than being a Mexican-American who sucks at English.

Camilo
09-12-2016, 02:21 AM

Nah, I just refuse to let you steer this conversation.

Camilo
09-12-2016, 02:22 AM
That's better than being a Mexican-American who sucks at English.

Oh he's not even Mexican American, he's a Mexican undocumented migrant in the US.

CrazyDaisy
09-12-2016, 02:23 AM
Oh he's not even Mexican American, he's a Mexican undocumented migrant in the US.

That explains why he sucks at English.

crazyladybutterfly
09-12-2016, 02:26 AM

i bet he isnt a fan of Mr Trump :D

Mn The Loki TA Son
09-12-2016, 02:26 AM

LOL. Cool story huh kid.

Camilo
09-12-2016, 02:30 AM
LOL. Cool story huh kid.

Oh it's true, I read about it on the posts you made under another username.