PDA

View Full Version : Adoption - for or against?

Herr Abubu
08-23-2016, 09:32 PM
Can she not fix it with medical procedure? Well you can always adopt either way.

Don't give bad advice to people, adoptions only cause misery. Foster parents invariably treat their adopted children like shit. You'll only bond with your biological children—the bonding process is extremely important in familial relationship.

Herr Abubu
08-24-2016, 11:46 AM
Why were my posts deleted?

it's better than not having no parents at all

No, it isn't. Adoptive parents can rarely do a good and proper job, only if they are related—uncles, aunts, grandparents, etc. The worst thing of all is if your adoptive parents are gay, then it is better to kill the children lest they be corrupted. Send these children to monasteries. I don't think you would need to adopt, though. You're just very insecure.

Herr Abubu
08-24-2016, 12:04 PM
i dont want to grow up a child , i lack maternal insticts
but if i change my mind then the only available option is adoption , i dont want to give part of my genoma to an innocent child. there isnt anything good to give

There are only a few reasons you make a child.

1. To participate in the divine creative act, to pass on the Imago Dei.
2. To pass on your own image, likeness, heritage, ancestry.
3. It is to receive the gift of union, two flesh becoming one.
4. To fulfill the role of father or mother, as a result of former 3 points.

Even worse than giving a child your genoma would be to give a child your very deep insecurities. Go talk with an Orthodox priest.

Profileid
09-24-2016, 05:21 PM
How could anyone be against adoption?

Hoxhaism
09-24-2016, 05:25 PM
:picard1:

Enflamme
09-24-2016, 05:37 PM
Hetero adoption : yes, but it depends on people. Homo (woman or man) degenerated bullshit : absolutely not, 100000x not.

Yggdrasil
09-24-2016, 07:13 PM
I'm obviously for adoption. Children deserve someone to take care of them. Someone they can talk to, come home to, play with etc. I think it's generalizing saying that adoption only causes misery and you can only bond with your biological parents. Of course there are bad foster parents but i doubt they represent a majority. The alternative for these children would be growing up without anyone, alone and abandoned.

Oneeye
09-24-2016, 07:19 PM
Foster parents are completely different from adoptive parents.

Look, my grandmother, an aunt, and a couple cousins of mine are all adopted. Rest assured, that they have all been treated not only very well, but as part of the family, beacuse they are part of the family.

To suggest that adoptions shouldnt take place implies that they should be raised by government employees in some sort of orphanage.... Fuck that horrific idea.

Poise n Pen
09-24-2016, 07:24 PM
Against international adoption, the rest is fine.

Hithaeglir
09-24-2016, 07:26 PM
If the family is right,then for,especially for people that can't have their own children.The parents fullfill their need to care for someone and at the same time an abandoned child's life can change for the better.

One of my cousins is adopted and the love between his parents and him is amazing.

Hoxhaism
09-24-2016, 07:28 PM
a warm home with people minding you is better than no family right?
It's better than living in small orphanages with lots of children, to the workers you'd just be another child.

sql
09-24-2016, 07:31 PM
I believe it's a great deed to adopt a child who needs a home, but it is wrong to choose that over biologically creating children (if you can).

Milo
09-24-2016, 07:33 PM
For, obviously.

Cristiano viejo
09-24-2016, 07:51 PM
How could anyone be against adoption?

Adopting CHILDREN is an abominable action. CHILDREN are not cats or birds. It is pathetic when I see a Spanish woman with a Chinese baby and she is thinking that baby is really her child :picard1:

Profileid
09-24-2016, 07:53 PM
Adopting CHILDREN is an abominable action. CHILDREN are not cats or birds. It is pathetic when I see a Spanish woman with a Chinese baby and she is thinking that baby is really her child :picard1:

ur retarded.never quote one of my posts again

Cristiano viejo
09-24-2016, 07:58 PM
ur retarded.never quote one of my posts again

Adopted girl detected :lol:

frankhammer
09-24-2016, 07:59 PM
I would prefer adoption within the family if they're financially stable. If not, within the majority culture of the land if the ethnicity is similar. No to same sex couples and such. No hate, just no.

Yggdrasil
09-24-2016, 08:01 PM

So you'd rather want these children to grow up feeling abandoned in an orphanage somewhere?

Cristiano viejo
09-24-2016, 08:05 PM
So you'd rather want these children to grow up feeling abandoned in an orphanage somewhere?

Dude they are not my problem nor I generated that problem. We could extrapolate this topic with that of the rapefugees.

Incal
09-24-2016, 08:05 PM
Don't give bad advice to people, adoptions only cause misery. Foster parents invariably treat their adopted children like shit. You'll only bond with your biological children—the bonding process is extremely important in familial relationship.

Maybe an anthro junkie obsessed with race. A good person can adopt a child and make their life better. I'm for.

Sacrificed Ram
09-24-2016, 09:20 PM
There are only a few reasons you make a child.

1. To participate in the divine creative act, to pass on the Imago Dei.

No, Adoption is a christian principle, as each people of this world is an adopted child of God:

To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons. And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father. Wherefore thou art no more a servant, but a son; and if a son, then an heir of God through Christ. Galatians 4:5-7 (https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=G%C3%A1latas+4%3A5-7&version=KJV)

Ok. We are adopted children of GOD, but Why should I adopt a child?

Therefore be imitators of God as beloved children. Ephesians 5:1 (https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Ephesians+5%3A1&version=MEV)

Greensboro Jock
09-24-2016, 09:23 PM
I'd never do it but I see no problem with other people doing it.as long as it's not a gay,lesbian,or interracial couple

Myanthropologies
09-24-2016, 09:37 PM
Why would anyone be against adoption? It's not any kid's fault that they were born to unloving biological parents to biological parents going through something. Every kid deserves to know what it feels like to have a mom and a dad, and maybe brothers, sisters, and cousins. It's part of life and it's against nature to have a kid just growing up in an orphanage.

Cristiano viejo
09-24-2016, 10:58 PM
Why would anyone be against adoption? It's not any kid's fault that they were born to unloving biological parents to biological parents going through something. Every kid deserves to know what it feels like to have a mom and a dad, and maybe brothers, sisters, and cousins. It's part of life and it's against nature to have a kid just growing up in an orphanage.

Because it is a lie. These children never will be the real children of these people.

Profileid
09-25-2016, 02:39 AM
I would prefer adoption within the family if they're financially stable. If not, within the majority culture of the land if the ethnicity is similar. No to same sex couples and such. No hate, just no.

People who say same sex couples can raise a kid as well are full of shit. You're basically saying kids don't need a mother or a father.

Myanthropologies
09-25-2016, 02:54 AM
Because it is a lie. These children never will be the real children of these people.

Says who?

Myanthropologies
09-25-2016, 02:55 AM
People who say same sex couples can raise a kid as well are full of shit. You're basically saying kids don't need a mother or a father.

They dont. They just need two loving parents. It's as simple as that. Gay people are better fits as parents than orphanage homes are.

Hadouken
09-25-2016, 03:17 AM

They dont. They just need two loving parents. It's as simple as that. Gay people are better fits as parents than orphanage homes are.

Pjeter Pan
09-25-2016, 03:19 AM
Agaisnt it, personally I would never do it unless it was the kids of a relative than I'm obligated by blood to take them in.

But raise a strangers kids who didn't want them. Nah I'm good, not a cuckold. Thou sometimes it works out well for the kids that are adopted

Profileid
09-25-2016, 03:40 AM

I'm sorry dude but that's bullshit

Myanthropologies
09-25-2016, 03:42 AM
Okay, I was making a generalized statement there. Anyone can fill in parental roles, but I was giving an example. Imy not against gay people adopting.

Myanthropologies
09-25-2016, 03:42 AM
I'm sorry dude but that's bullshit

It's not. They're not any different than kids with a mom and a dad.

Profileid
09-25-2016, 03:44 AM
It's not. They're not any different than kids with a mom and a dad.

The people who say this kind of shit are the ones lucky enough to actually have a mom and dad.Speaking from their position of privilege. Of course I am glad they have it,but they don't really know what they're talking about

Unome
09-25-2016, 04:21 AM
On the matter of adoption, you immediately have to ask the question: Why isn't the mother responsible for her own child and choice to give birth?

Adoption, like abortion, signals irresponsibility of the woman, and is immoral.

Herr Abubu
09-25-2016, 08:49 AM
No, Adoption is a christian principle, as each people of this world is an adopted child of God:

Ok. We are adopted children of GOD, but Why should I adopt a child?

"I'll quote something here and there that I like and I'll make a conclusion out of it with no actual nuanced thinking in the process."

Herr Abubu
09-25-2016, 09:04 AM

No they're fucking not. First of all, it makes the children more likely to become faggots themselves, which is really bad on its own, but faggots have a high tendency to abuse the children, too. The rate of pedophilia among homos is 10-12 times higher or something than among normal-functioning people, and that's probably understated. Gay abuse of adopted children is so rampant that Russia made it illegal for foreign faggots to adopt Russian children because of stories like these (https://www.rt.com/news/pedophile-syndicate-russian-boy-481/) happening too often. Read about children raised by sodomite parents and see what sort of thing you put children into. But it doesn't fucking matter because low-T effeminate Kiro piece of shit like you need to signal how tolerant, weak and pathetic you are. Go suck a dick, fag.

Cristiano viejo
09-25-2016, 03:11 PM
Says who?

The eyes, the nature do.

http://www.psicodiagnosis.es/images/adopcion_720.jpg

Ziveth
06-26-2017, 10:40 PM
Against international adoption, the rest is fine.

I agree. And also, if the adoptive parents treat the child as their own, give him love and everything he needs it's ok.

RabbitHole
08-28-2017, 06:30 AM
I support adoption all the way.

RabbitHole
08-28-2017, 06:37 AM
I forgot to add... I am against it in gay couples though. I am for natural looking families.

Kamal900
08-28-2017, 06:46 AM
I'm against. I mean, I'm all for fostering a child for the sake of charity and good will, but claiming a child that has no blood relation whatsoever to you as your own is no different from stealing another person's child. And of course, faggots should be banned from ever adopting one.