PDA

View Full Version : Top 10 countries that will not survive WWIII

Loki
09-13-2016, 12:43 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIzRPh9oEm8

LieDetector
09-13-2016, 12:53 AM
Switch Israel and Saudi Arabia and the list is perfect.

sql
09-13-2016, 12:54 AM
Israel is here to stay.

Profileid
09-13-2016, 01:12 AM
haha,we will survive everything.

Colonel Frank Grimes
09-13-2016, 01:46 AM
Using dat game theory. I love game theory.

Colonel Frank Grimes
09-13-2016, 01:53 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5TBTy90GKg

Böri
01-16-2017, 07:16 PM
Turkey undermined, so many Ethniks so many problems. Country cucked and fucked up with all sort low class peoples.The rate of Türks keep diminishing for decades.Türkey maybe can have problems, it's becoming like Latino countries with mongrels, crimes, chaos, identity crisis, terrorists. State don't do anything about, its also not controlled by Türks so it's normal

crazyladybutterfly
01-16-2017, 07:33 PM
1:28 breathtaking

The.Mask
01-17-2017, 12:05 AM
Turkey undermined, so many Ethniks so many problems. Country cucked and fucked up with all sort low class peoples.The rate of Türks keep diminishing for decades.Türkey maybe can have problems, it's becoming like Latino countries with mongrels, crimes, chaos, identity crisis, terrorists. State don't do anything about, its also not controlled by Türks so it's normal

Turks are already mongrels you fucked up turkish subhuman.

turkish identity was invented by ataturk 80 years ago when he united all the muslim anatolians as '' turks''.

That is why '' turks'' look arabic and anatolian with some balkans and eeastern european flavor and are geneticaly very mixed.

However turkish state and army is to be respected and an example to follow so do not be so desperate.

Profileid
01-17-2017, 02:01 AM
It still gets me months later that they put us on that list.
We are flanked by two enormous oceans,two friendly, weak neighbors, who also happen to be enormous, some of the largest amounts of natural resources.
Also even if our army(the mightiest in the world by far) did fall, there's the fact that over 100 million Americans own guns with like 270 million firearms altogether.
So yeah.
Come at us world.

Egyptian
01-17-2017, 02:08 AM
Israel, Saudi Arabia, Morocco, Algeria, Tunis, Egypt, Turkey, France, UK and USA and the list is perfect.

LOL you are delusional all these arab countries have desert it represent more than 50% of its space , we would survive in caves and mountains with Groundwater ..

Egypt,Morocco,Algeria,Tunisia,Saudi Arabia gonna survive or at least millions of its people gonna survive.

the problem is your nato countries which gonna be likely a target to Russia first then China : D

Profileid
01-17-2017, 02:21 AM
LOL you are delusional all these arab countries have desert it represent more than 50% of its space , we would survive in caves and mountains with Groundwater ..

Egypt,Morocco,Algeria,Tunisia,Saudi Arabia gonna survive or at least millions of its people gonna survive.

the problem is your nato countries which gonna be likely a target to Russia first then China : D

Saudi Arabia would be screwed so hard if something happened.
Virtually all of their food is imported because they can't grow anything.
https://www.middleeastobserver.org/2016/09/17/russia-saudi-arabia-and-u-s-ban-fruit-and-vegetable-imports-from-egypt/

Egyptian
01-17-2017, 02:26 AM
Saudi Arabia would be screwed so hard if something happened.
Virtually all of their food is imported because they can't grow anything.
https://www.middleeastobserver.org/2016/09/17/russia-saudi-arabia-and-u-s-ban-fruit-and-vegetable-imports-from-egypt/

maybe the country will fall down but the people will survive , you are talking about the kings of the desert , they know every entrance , exist and sources of underground water .. they can live on dates and milk only their entire life.

Melki
01-17-2017, 02:31 AM
maybe the country will fall down but the people will survive , you are talking about the kings of the desert , they know every entrance , exist and sources of underground water .. they can live on dates and milk only their entire life.

The Fremen :thumb001:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ld2DMsyy0go

In my opinion, the next States that gonna disappear are Spain and Belgium, in both cases because of nationalism...:p

Bezprym
01-17-2017, 02:34 AM
We are flanked by two enormous oceans,two friendly, weak neighbors, who also happen to be enormous, some of the largest amounts of natural resources.
Also even if our army(the mightiest in the world by far) did fall, there's the fact that over 100 million Americans own guns with like 270 million firearms altogether.
So yeah.
Come at us world.

I don't have a visa. Thanks for the invitation though. :rolleyes:

Egyptian
01-17-2017, 02:50 AM
The Fremen :thumb001:

In my opinion, the next States that gonna disappear are Spain and Belgium, in both cases because of nationalism...:p
Hahaha
any country will take a side with u.s or russia will be destroyed .. spain or belgium are no difference.

Governor
01-17-2017, 02:59 AM
Chinese gonna eat the whole world.

Ziveth
07-08-2017, 11:15 PM
Interesting video :thumb001:

Balmung
07-25-2017, 01:08 PM

Desert won't save people from nukes though, all those countries are fairly small and it wouldn't take much to destroy them. There is no running either, once you see the nuke it's already over and if you can see the explosion, even if you're not directly hit by it you're already fucked because significant levels of radiation has already hit you. Gamma rays travel at the speed of light.

Hamlet
07-25-2017, 01:37 PM
So yeah.
Come at us world.

I'm friendly through family relations to an Israeli military strategist (long story), and he said though America couldn't take on the entire world, the entire world doesn't stand even a chance in successfully invading America.

Profileid
07-25-2017, 04:12 PM
I'm friendly through family relations to an Israeli military strategist (long story), and he said though America couldn't take on the entire world, the entire world doesn't stand even a chance in successfully invading America.

Exactly.

I'm not even just saying this because I am an American. There's just no way it's possible unless every country pulled all their shit together and well on a FULL offensive for years on end.Of course, they would not have the resources to do this for very long. First off, the amount of military personnel abroad would already have a head start in defeating an attack before it even got close to the homeland. Then, if they got there, they would already be battered and weary and STILL have to take on the massive army at home. THEN, if, they beat the million in one chance of defeating us(sustaining enormous casualties by then),there's still millions of veterans with military training and a broader populace that spends pretty much every extra cent on weapons who would not accept being occupied.

It really does fill my heart with joy to think about it. All these ppl mad at us but there's nothing they can actually do meanwhile we can project force virtually anywhere in the world within 48 hours.

Hamlet
07-25-2017, 04:32 PM
Exactly.

I'm not even just saying this because I am an American. There's just no way it's possible unless every country pulled all their shit together and well on a FULL offensive for years on end.Of course, they would not have the resources to do this for very long. First off, the amount of military personnel abroad would already have a head start in defeating an attack before it even got close to the homeland. Then, if they got there, they would already be battered and weary and STILL have to take on the massive army at home. THEN, if, they beat the million in one chance of defeating us(sustaining enormous casualties by then),there's still millions of veterans with military training and a broader populace that spends pretty much every extra cent on weapons who would not accept being occupied.

It really does fill my heart with joy to think about it. All these ppl mad at us but there's nothing they can actually do meanwhile we can project force virtually anywhere in the world within 48 hours.

I'm very fond of America and the Constitution, Second Amendment and all, but a country can only be as good as its people, and America has a massive people problem - racially and politically. If America were 90%+ White and not filled with vicious self-hating liberals, it would be 10x the country it is today. Hence my TA signature.

Jehan
07-28-2017, 07:55 PM
Exactly.

And USA can probably hire a millions of poor south americans with the promess of a green card, once the war end.

Demon Revival
07-29-2017, 10:13 AM

This sounds like Turkey alright. Why even complain?

Odin
02-13-2018, 10:46 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0KSAqClYmg

Vožd
02-13-2018, 10:50 PM
After WW3 there will be no nations...

Loki
02-14-2018, 03:33 AM
Exactly.

You shouldn't fear an invasion of America. That's not how it's going to happen, if it happens. What will happen, is nukes will fly and bombard American cities from afar. Now that is a very likely scenario in WW3. And I wouldn't be complacent if I were you... Russia is very capable of obliterating America if they wanted with nukes.

Loki
02-14-2018, 03:34 AM
After WW3 there will be no nations...

Yes, a one world government.

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
02-14-2018, 03:50 AM
Yes, a one world government.

Nope, not likely. Countries if anything would get broken up up probably and re assigned territories. The countries that lose would just end up on lesser end when it comes to politics politically sub servient to the winners. And replaced with puppet politicians.