PDA

View Full Version : Girls and the Serial Killer Trope

Óttar
09-16-2016, 11:04 PM
How come whenever I meet a girl online they ask me if I'm a serial killer before meeting me? I mean even when I haven't typed anything creepy at all? Where do girls get this idea that every guy is a serial killer, or that there are serial killers everywhere? This is so common it has become a trope. Seriously, these girls need to stop watching Law and Order, it's putting strange ideas in their heads.

I really think it is rude, and stupid too, as if an actual serial killer would admit it. When I point out that asking if someone's a serial killer is rude, chicks immediately give the silent treatment. It's as if they take some kind of sadistic pleasure in withdrawing access to their attentions and vagina the moment someone even dare question their discourse. It's vaginal hubris, like "nanny nanny boo boo, you're going to have to put up with me insinuating rude things about you for no other reason than the fact that you were born with bollocks between your legs."

I thought that I would boycott any woman who asked this serial killer question because I do not want to encourage this foolish and rude line of inquiry, but then, if I did that, I'd never get to go on a date because every chick seems to be asking that these days.

One time, on OKCupid, I had been chatting with this girl for quite some time, and I had mentioned that I saw her down at Earthbound (a New Age hippy store) on State St. the other day. She then said, "Please tell me that's not as creepy as it sounds." When I refused to acknowledge her ridiculous reasoning, I found myself blocked a day later. Oh, it couldn't have been the fact that she mentioned on her public profile before God and everybody that she worked at Earthbound (I didn't intentionally bump into her near there, I merely saw her while out) and that we both lived near State St. No! That would just make too much sense. Clearly I must be a creepy serial killer...

I think I'll ask every chick if she's Lorena Bobbit from now on, just to give them a taste of their own medicine.

Seriously, dafuq?

Profileid
09-16-2016, 11:05 PM
Women are extremely self centered. Or maybe you're creepy and just don't know it.

Wrong
09-16-2016, 11:07 PM
What does your haircut look like and are all your photos taken solo?

Greensboro Jock
09-16-2016, 11:15 PM
Looking creepy, or like a serial killer just means the girl thinks you're unattractive.

Óttar
09-16-2016, 11:23 PM
Looking creepy, or like a serial killer just means the girl thinks you're unattractive.
I don't agree with the MGTOWs on everything (while I agree with them in sentiment, I think their movement is basically a counterproductive cult of negativity and an echo-chamber), but I think the term "creepy" should be considered a gendered slur. Its meaning has become extremely over-extended. It seems as if it can be applied to just about every guy who isn't Don Draper.

I think that what a woman considers "creepy" is inversely proportional to how open her mind is.

BeerBaron
09-17-2016, 12:03 AM
Because you're meeting women on dating sites where they have 100% of the power, and get hundreds of messages a day. Dating sites are horrid.

Most American women are much more childish and rude than women from other parts of the world.

YOU may no subsidize her shitbox behavior, but I guarantee there is a major pussy out that that will, Betas make women develop bad habits that give their future boyfriends a headache.

Óttar
09-17-2016, 12:07 AM
Because you're meeting women on dating sites where they have 100% of the power, and get hundreds of messages a day. Dating sites are horrid
This is why I can never take the phrase "male privilege" seriously. I would give up my right to vote for 100 messages from chicks in my inbox a day. If that's not privilege, I don't know what is.

Grab the Gauge
09-17-2016, 12:08 AM
Women find serial killers attractive, so just say yes. Look at the comment section of any Jeffrey Dahmer video on YouTube, it's 90% girls talking about how much they love him.

UkrainianGirl
09-17-2016, 12:09 AM
I watch Law and Order and lots of horror. I will never ask a guy if he's a serial killer. I already know lol

Dick
09-17-2016, 12:10 AM
POF GOT ME LAID ALOT. YOU'RE DOING IT ALL WRONG. I'D GIVE THE CHICK MY REAL NAME ON PURPOSE AND THEN SHE'D MESSAGE ME SAYING "HAHA I CREEPED YOUR FB" THEN I'D CALL HER A CREEPY BITCH AND SHE'D GET MAD. THEN I'D SAY YOU WANNA FUCK AND THEY SAY SURE. FB MAKES YOU LOOK LEGIT AND WOMEN LOVE BEING PUT DOWN.

Mraz
09-17-2016, 12:14 AM
You probably met some fetishist who wanted to end up in a roleplay involving a serial killer, saying her no you basically said you don't want to have sex with her. I'm an amateur psychologist, trust me.

Colonel Frank Grimes
09-17-2016, 12:22 AM
How come whenever I meet a girl online they ask me if I'm a serial killer before meeting me? I mean even when I haven't typed anything creepy at all? Where do girls get this idea that every guy is a serial killer, or that there are serial killers everywhere? This is so common it has become a trope. Seriously, these girls need to stop watching Law and Order, it's putting strange ideas in their heads.

I really think it is rude, and stupid too, as if an actual serial killer would admit it. When I point out that asking if someone's a serial killer is rude, chicks immediately give the silent treatment. It's as if they take some kind of sadistic pleasure in withdrawing access to their attentions and vagina the moment someone even dare question their discourse. It's vaginal hubris, like "nanny nanny boo boo, you're going to have to put up with me insinuating rude things about you for no other reason than the fact that you were born with bollocks between your legs."

I thought that I would boycott any woman who asked this serial killer question because I do not want to encourage this foolish and rude line of inquiry, but then, if I did that, I'd never get to go on a date because every chick seems to be asking that these days.

One time, on OKCupid, I had been chatting with this girl for quite some time, and I had mentioned that I saw her down at Earthbound (a New Age hippy store) on State St. the other day. She then said, "Please tell me that's not as creepy as it sounds." When I refused to acknowledge her ridiculous reasoning, I found myself blocked a day later. Oh, it couldn't have been the fact that she mentioned on her public profile before God and everybody that she worked at Earthbound (I didn't intentionally bump into her near there, I merely saw her while out) and that we both lived near State St. No! That would just make too much sense. Clearly I must be a creepy serial killer...

I think I'll ask every chick if she's Lorena Bobbit from now on, just to give them a taste of their own medicine.

Seriously, dafuq?

That actually does sound creepy even if you didn't intend any harm. She'll start wondering why you were down there and the odds of just seeing her walking down a street would be slim unless you sat some where watching who goes in and out of the store. It would be slim that you just happen to see her at that moment but obviously not an impossibility but because the chances would be slim you had her wondering and it freaked her out.

You should just ask friends to hook you up with someone they know. Online dating is basically a way for women to get free meals and guys to try to get laid without the effort.

Grab the Gauge
09-17-2016, 02:16 AM
That actually does sound creepy even if you didn't intend any harm. She'll start wondering why you were down there and the odds of just seeing her walking down a street would be slim unless you sat some where watching who goes in and out of the store. It would be slim that you just happen to see her at that moment but obviously not an impossibility but because the chances would be slim you had her wondering and it freaked her out.

You should just ask friends to hook you up with someone they know. Online dating is basically a way for women to get free meals and guys to try to get laid without the effort.

You stare at the noose with a sense of foreboding. Hesitantly, you step on the computer chair and put the rope around your neck. The fuzzy hairs from the twine irritate your sensitive skin. Your heart jumps in to your throat as you begin to lose your balance on the computer chair. WOOSH! The chair rolls out from under you, and you feel your neck get stretched like Laffy Taffy under the weight of your 125 pound body. You didn't want to do this. Your entrails begin to seep out of your ass and on to the carpet below you. Humiliating. You try to cut the twine with your fingernails but to no avail. Fuck! You are losing consciousness. You begin to kick and squeal but all you do is hit the ceiling fan button and get knocked out by the blades of the fan as they repeatedly smack you on your temple. Your last thoughts are of the hot urine running down your pants leg.as your body lets go of the last vestiges of life. Your parents eventually find you after following up on that *THUD THUD THUD* sound the ceiling fan makes as it smashes in to your obliterated face.

Oneeye
09-17-2016, 02:25 AM
oh, i first thought this thread was about chicks that were into serial killers.

my bad. moving on.

Bezprym
09-17-2016, 06:07 AM
Women are sexist.

Colonel Frank Grimes
09-18-2016, 09:07 PM
You stare at the noose with a sense of foreboding. Hesitantly, you step on the computer chair and put the rope around your neck. The fuzzy hairs from the twine irritate your sensitive skin. Your heart jumps in to your throat as you begin to lose your balance on the computer chair. WOOSH! The chair rolls out from under you, and you feel your neck get stretched like Laffy Taffy under the weight of your 125 pound body. You didn't want to do this. Your entrails begin to seep out of your ass and on to the carpet below you. Humiliating. You try to cut the twine with your fingernails but to no avail. Fuck! You are losing consciousness. You begin to kick and squeal but all you do is hit the ceiling fan button and get knocked out by the blades of the fan as they repeatedly smack you on your temple. Your last thoughts are of the hot urine running down your pants leg.as your body lets go of the last vestiges of life. Your parents eventually find you after following up on that *THUD THUD THUD* sound the ceiling fan makes as it smashes in to your obliterated face.

I'll tell you the same words your creative writing teacher told you: Give up. You're not good at it.

If you wonder about our advice, then just look at who thanked your post. They're not exactly readers.

Dr. Robotnik the Subbotnik
09-18-2016, 09:08 PM
It's just a cultural thing, it reminds me of when guys say 'no homo' after something very vague when talking about another man. Too many guys are scared of being homo and too many girls are scared of serial killers.

Grab the Gauge
09-18-2016, 10:27 PM
I'll tell you the same words your creative writing teacher told you: Give up. You're not good at it.

If you wonder about our advice, then just look at who thanked your post. They're not exactly readers.

Looks like I've been getting under your thin Negroid skin lately. It is natural for the inferior to hate the superior.

Grab the Gauge
09-18-2016, 10:34 PM
http://i.imgur.com/a4IQI86.jpg?1

LieDetector
09-18-2016, 10:34 PM
LMAO

N1019
09-18-2016, 10:45 PM
In addition to being a product of some insecurity, it's a common shit test. Your reactions to the attempted emotional manipulations of women are constantly being tested. If you pass the test, they become more secure with you, even if you are a total arsehole or even a killer.

It's ridiculous in the sense that successful serial killers know how to pass those tests, anyway. That's how they lure their victims in. And if that doesn't work they can just take by force, as could all men for the purposes of rape in the past.

This shit is all tied to our deep primordial programming, from an age in which women did not have a choice about anything and were utterly dependent on men, and driven to mate with the best male genes. Also, female manipulation is a product of that programming, and the fact that women are physically much weaker than men.

Creepiness comes down to attraction. If two men - one attractive, the other not, do the same things to a woman, the attractive one might get away with it or even be rewarded for it, whereas the other will be labelled a creep because she's not attracted to or not comfortable with him.

Kazimiera
09-18-2016, 10:51 PM
Maybe they are looking for an accomplice (or victim). If you say "yes" you are invited to the inner circle so that you can go kill and torture together. Think Fred and Rose West.

If you say no, you're likely to be the victim and your face will be on milk cartons.

;)

Colonel Frank Grimes
09-18-2016, 10:51 PM
Looks like I've been getting under your thin Negroid skin lately. It is natural for the inferior to hate the superior.

I respond to everyone's antagonistic posts. I feel obligated to show them how it's done correctly. You should be thanking me.

Grab the Gauge
09-18-2016, 11:04 PM
I respond to everyone's antagonistic posts. I feel obligated to show them how it's done correctly. You should be thanking me.

Instead, everyone is thumbing you down instinctively. Please face it Mr. Grimes, you are the Unwanted.

Kazimiera
09-18-2016, 11:06 PM
Instead, everyone is thumbing you down instinctively. Please face it Mr. Grimes, you are the Unwanted.

What? You + Trump = everybody? :picard1:

♥ Lily ♥
09-18-2016, 11:08 PM
I don't understand why they would ask you this because if a man was a serial killer, he wouldn't tell anyone!

Woman to a stranger on the net: 'Are you a serial killer?'

Man: 'Yeah, I'm looking for my next victim so let's meet up!' :P

Nah, a real serial killer wouldn't even tell their family of what they do, and use loads of charm instead, bribes of money, etc.

Hitching lifts in a strangers vehicle is very risky.

I've watched several hundred documentaries about serial killers over the last few years to relieve boredom when I'm ironing clothes and to keep me alert, (I'm kind of addicted to watching crime documentaries to be aware of dangers in society) and most serial killers are people you'd never ever suspect... charming, hard-working, articulate, educated, blends into society, etc. That's why people like Ted Bundy managed to gain the trust of many of his naive victims before murdering them.

That's why people and neighbours are often stunned when a serial killer is found in their midst and they all thought he was such a nice person. (Same with paedophiles who are often the most charming of people.)

Criminologists and US police departments said there's several hundred serial killers on the loose at any given time in the US who think they'll never get caught, but that's actually a small amount of people within the total US population.

It's good to be cautious of meeting strangers, rather than being ignorant or naive and ending-up as a victim, but not to be paranoid.

Linebacker
09-18-2016, 11:12 PM
Thats usually a joke which you didn't seem to get.

Dick
09-18-2016, 11:13 PM
I don't understand why they would ask you this because a man was a serial killer, he wouldn't tell people!

Woman to a stranger on the net: 'Are you a serial killer?'

Man: 'Yeah, I'm looking for my next victim so let's meet up!' :P

Nah, a real serial killer wouldn't even tell their family of what they do, and use loads of charm instead, bribes of money, etc.

I've watched several hundred documentaries about serial killers over the last few years to relieve boredom when I'm ironing clothes and to keep me alert, (I'm kind of addicted to watching crime documentaries to be aware of dangers in society) and most serial killers are people you'd never ever suspect... charming, hard-working, articulate, educated, blends into society, etc. That's why people like Ted Bundy managed to gain the trust of many of his victims.

That's why people and neighbours are often stunned when a serial killer is found in their midst and they all thought he was such a nice person. (Same with paedophiles who are often the most charming of people.)

It's good to be cautious of meeting strangers, rather than being ignorant or naive and ending-up as a victim, but not to be paranoid.

See, this is the problem. Women watch too much bullshit hence they think every "normal" guy could be a killer, rapist etc.

Colonel Frank Grimes
09-18-2016, 11:13 PM

What will I do with mysed if I can't be invited to the Dexter, Kurgan, Nebu, Fustan, Gauge orgy? Oh, right. I'd do something that wasn't gay.

♥ Lily ♥
09-18-2016, 11:17 PM
Maybe you should ask the female back if she's a serial killer? :P

I've seen documentaries about scary females like Aileen Wournos, etc, too.

♥ Lily ♥
09-18-2016, 11:19 PM
See, this is the problem. Women watch too much bullshit hence they think every "normal" guy could be a killer, rapist etc.

Nah, it's real-life crime documentaries. I speak for myself, but I don't know if other females have watched hundreds of documentaries about serial killers. It's difficult for me to be able to find one on YT that I've not already listened to whilst ironing clothes or cleaning. Horror keeps me awake while ironing.

Dick
09-18-2016, 11:20 PM
whilst ironing clothes.

Whatever gets you wet and in the mood.

UkrainianGirl
09-20-2016, 11:48 AM
Nah, it's real-life crime documentaries. I speak for myself, but I don't know if other females have watched hundreds of documentaries about serial killers. It's difficult for me to be able to find one on YT that I've not already listened to whilst ironing clothes or cleaning. Horror keeps me awake while ironing.

One right here lol