PDA

View Full Version : Japan has a worrying number of virgins, government finds

Spyy
09-17-2016, 04:40 PM
Japan has a worrying number of virgins, government finds

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-t5DH3oojJTM/UfySYX8o6BI/AAAAAAAADGI/z123CPLfXcM/s1600/sexdollotaku.jpg

Japan's demographic challenges are well-known: It's home to the world's oldest population and has a shrinking birthrate and an astonishing number of single people. And it seems that, despite government efforts to incentivise marriage and child-rearing, things aren't quite trending in the right direction.

According to the Japan Times, a new survey of Japanese people ages 18 to 34 found that 70 percent of unmarried men and 60 percent of unmarried women are not in a relationship. It gets worse: Around 42 percent of men and 44.2 percent of women admitted that they were virgins.

The study is carried out by Japan's National Institute of Population and Social Security Research every five years. The organization has noted a marked trend since its first foray on questions of relationships and sex in 1987, when it found that 48.6 percent of men and 39.5 percent of women surveyed were unmarried. In 2010, 36.2 percent of men and 38.7 percent of women in the 18-34 age bracket said they were virgins. The number of children among couples who have been married for between 15 and 19 years averaged a record low this year.

The Japanese government under Prime Minister Shinzo Abe has said it wants to raise the nation's fertility rate from 1.4 to 1.8 by 2025. It's offering better child-care services and tax incentives for married couples, though such programs have yet to bear statistical fruit.

Most people surveyed said they want to get married at some point. It's just not clear when.

"They want to tie the knot eventually. But they tend to put it off as they have gaps between their ideals and the reality," Futoshi Ishii, head researcher for the study, told Japan Times. "That's why people marry later or stay single for life, contributing to the nation's low birthrate."

This is not unique to Japan — in various parts of the developed world, economic uncertainty is reshaping the way millennials and other young people conceive of their sex lives and marital choices. But it's particularly pronounced in the Asian nation, where experts and government officials have spent the better part of a decade fretting over the country's population decline and, as WorldViews once put it, "sexual apathy."

A booming industry surrounds Japan's growing condition of loneliness, a phenomenon at once quite particular to the Japanese, yet also a glimpse into a future where many people live atomized lives mediated exclusively through personal technology.

There was one clearly positive indicator in the survey: For the first time, the proportion of women returning to work after having their first child in Japan's once notoriously patriarchal society exceeded 50 percent.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/japan-has-a-worrying-number-of-virgins-government-finds-a7312961.html

Japan Population Pyramid

http://www.indexmundi.com/graphs/population-pyramids/japan-population-pyramid-2014.gif

Bezprym
09-17-2016, 05:11 PM
Honestly, Japan is the last country on Earth I'd suspect for that.

ЛыSSый
09-17-2016, 05:14 PM
refugees! they need a refugees

Ülev
09-17-2016, 05:25 PM
refugees! they need a refugees

nah, Soviets have to liberate this country

ЛыSSый
09-17-2016, 05:29 PM
nah, Soviets have to liberate this country

wake up , there are no soviets for years.

Ülev
09-17-2016, 05:32 PM
wake up , there are no soviets for years.

man! so I was late

(jk)

zhaoyun
09-17-2016, 05:36 PM
I don't get the statistics, is it 42% of those who are unmarried, are virgins? Or just 42% of 18-34 who are? Because if it's the latter, that's ridiculous.

Japan just seems like an example of a country that is over-industrialized and over-urbanized, where people just escape into virtual realities and into their own worlds.

crazyladybutterfly
09-17-2016, 05:37 PM
i support japanese people for this :D

Ülev
09-17-2016, 05:38 PM

nah, marry me

(jk)

Bezprym
09-17-2016, 05:39 PM

Why?

Linebacker
09-17-2016, 05:41 PM
That fucking anime and manga culture runined them man,how one of the greatest warriors ever can be reduced to individuals impossible to tell apart from their women by a fucking cartoon is mindblowing.

I really admire the Japanese culture and history and hope that shit going on will come to an end.

crazyladybutterfly
09-17-2016, 05:44 PM
That fucking anime and manga culture runined them man,how one of the greatest warriors ever can be reduced to individuals impossible to tell apart from their women by a fucking cartoon is mindblowing.

I really admire the Japanese culture and history and hope that shit going on will come to an end.

no it's overworking that ruined them. all they think is studying and working , this makes them lose any libido and desire to spend time with other people so they immediately go to bed after working... not doing much of else. many even have had heart failure for overworking , like many died in the metro

Linebacker
09-17-2016, 05:49 PM
no it's overworking that ruined them. all they think is studying and working , this makes them lose any libido and desire to spend time with other people so they immediately go to bed after working... not doing much of else. many even have had heart failure for overworking , like many died in the metro

I see the truth now,this is totally due to overworking.Those are not girls by the way.

http://images4.fanpop.com/image/polls/326000/326355_1298222152806_full.jpg?v=1298222158

crazyladybutterfly
09-17-2016, 05:50 PM
I see the truth now,this is totally due to overworking.Those are not girls by the way.

http://images4.fanpop.com/image/polls/326000/326355_1298222152806_full.jpg?v=1298222158

and japanese girls actually like these k-pop type of fags xD

ЛыSSый
09-17-2016, 05:52 PM
they needs to create girl-fucker profesy

zhaoyun
09-17-2016, 05:53 PM

Peoples change. The Swedes were Vikings once.

Yeah, the anime culture is very harmful. I have only been to Japan during a one day over night stay on the way back to the US so haven't really gotten a chance to check it out. I need to go back. Last year, I was in Taiwan for a week and they are heavily influenced by Japanese culture and it felt like an island full of kids, where all the signs are in anime, the train tokens are shaped like little game tokens, politicians use animation characters to express themselves, people were overly nice.

It was a huge contrast from being in Beijing where you have photos of soldiers and the military everywhere, and people are a lot more aggressive.

crazyladybutterfly
09-17-2016, 05:54 PM
Peoples change. The Swedes were Vikings once.

Yeah, the anime culture is very harmful. I have only been to Japan during a one day over night stay on the way back to the US so haven't really gotten a chance to check it out. I need to go back. Last year, I was in Taiwan for a week and they are heavily influenced by Japanese culture and it felt like an island full of kids, where all the signs are in anime, the train tokens are shaped like little game tokens, politicians use animation characters to express themselves, people were overly nice.

It was a huge contrast from being in Beijing where you have photos of soldiers and the military everywhere, and people are a lot more aggressive.

it also seems like it "pushes pedophilia" , all the anime girls look like preteens

zhaoyun
09-17-2016, 05:56 PM
it also seems like it "pushes pedophilia" , all the anime girls look like preteens

I feel like the anime culture promotes being a grown up kid, a bunch of Peter Pans.

crazyladybutterfly
09-17-2016, 06:00 PM
I feel like the anime culture promotes being a grown up kid, a bunch of Peter Pans.

but if you spend most of your teenage years closed at home and school you will most likely end up a grown up kid by the age of 18 , maybe universities dont make things any better (although i have heard that many are far from being selective and that they allow in problematic guys from rich families just for money) , overworking in a office definetely doesnt. you need to interact a lot with people to develop an "adult-like" mind. i didnt because i have spent most of my life as isolated so i do see it .. anime culture definetely doesnt help either. i am basically like a 8 years old girl with a high iq (not saying that i am smarter than average as an adult but i would if i got the same level of intelligence at 8 lol )

zhaoyun
09-17-2016, 06:02 PM
but if you spend most of your teenage years closed at home and school you will most likely end up a grown up kid by the age of 18 , maybe universities dont make things any better (although i have heard that many are far from being selective and that they allow in problematic guys from rich families just for money) , overworking in a office definetely doesnt. you need to interact a lot with people to develop an "adult-like" mind. i didnt because i have spent most of my life as isolated so i do see it .. anime culture definetely doesnt help either

Part of it is a cultural issue. Japanese culture really emphasizes someone having their own personal space, also over-politeness, so people are used to putting up a facade and they rarely intrude or interfere with someone else's life. People are very cold and closed off there, and they don't get involved with each other's lives. So it leads to a lot of loneliness.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtdupS0gRt0

Kamal900
09-17-2016, 06:06 PM
I don't get the statistics, is it 42% of those who are unmarried, are virgins? Or just 42% of 18-34 who are? Because if it's the latter, that's ridiculous.

Japan just seems like an example of a country that is over-industrialized and over-urbanized, where people just escape into virtual realities and into their own worlds.

Which is sad considering that Japan and South Korea are dying like most White western countries. I think China senses an opportunity to be east Asia's number 1 in a very near future, not saying that China couldn't be number 1 even if Japan and South Korea are still in existence but still. Demographically speaking, China is doing very well in comparison to its neighbors.

Spyy
09-17-2016, 06:07 PM
I thought east asian women didn't like people from other ethinicities, but I never got so many matches on Tinder in my life than when I put my fake GPS in Japan.

https://pp.vk.me/c604430/v604430785/2d11f/yQi8vKiB0K0.jpg

https://pp.vk.me/c604430/v604430785/2d0f2/fEEEGjf5D0s.jpg

https://pp.vk.me/c604430/v604430785/2d104/8MUn-U0HCrQ.jpg

https://pp.vk.me/c604430/v604430785/2d10d/zehkeNennms.jpg

zhaoyun
09-17-2016, 06:08 PM
Which is sad considering that Japan and South Korea are dying like most White western countries. I think China senses an opportunity to be east Asia's number 1 in a very near future, not saying that China couldn't be number 1 even if Japan and South Korea are still in existence but still. Demographically speaking, China is doing very well in comparison to its neighbors.

What is scary is that China may be following Japan's trends, virtual reality cafes are starting to boom in China's big cities and are expected to become a $9 billion dollar industry in 5 years. Plus, their one child policy was a disaster. The government has been easing off on it, but it might be too little too late. China is a much larger country overall and people in China's interior and Northern provinces are still quite traditional, so culturally still very unlike Japan but who knows.

This is a good video illustrating the issues facing Japan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oI0n_cMeeo

Shelby
09-17-2016, 06:10 PM
Cus there are so many IT nerds

crazyladybutterfly
09-17-2016, 06:11 PM
edit

Profileid
09-17-2016, 06:15 PM
憂うつ輪沈めて

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-anabfAg06U

Dandelion
09-17-2016, 06:17 PM
I'm thinking of creepy middle-aged otagei fans cheering a teenage pop idol on.

Dandelion
09-17-2016, 06:19 PM

A warning this could also happen to Bulgarians at one point in history.

Kamal900
09-17-2016, 06:20 PM
What is scary is that China may be following Japan's trends, virtual reality cafes are starting to boom in China's big cities and are expected to become a $9 billion dollar industry in 5 years. Plus, their one child policy was a disaster. The government has been easing off on it, but it might be too little too late. China is a much larger country overall and people in China's interior and Northern provinces are still quite traditional, so culturally still very unlike Japan but who knows.

What China needs is another Qin Shi Huangdi or the first emperor of China to cleanse itself from "western" Judeo-Cultural-Marxism that plagues most western and developed countries of Asia and beyond. Japan couldn't get more degenerate even if it tried, and the Chinese should take heed on globalism, especially culturally and mentally.

crazyladybutterfly
09-17-2016, 06:20 PM
I'm thinking of creepy middle-aged otagei fans cheering a teenage pop idol on.

they also pay teenage girls to talk to them or to sell them their dirty pants lol

Dandelion
09-17-2016, 06:21 PM

It's up to Northern Chinese slayers to uphold their Mongol influences.

Dandelion
09-17-2016, 06:22 PM
they also pay teenage girls to talk to them or to sell them their dirty pants lol

Easy money and no sex required.

crazyladybutterfly
09-17-2016, 06:23 PM
What China needs is another Qin Shi Huangdi or the first emperor of China to cleanse itself from "western" Judeo-Cultural-Marxism that plagues most western and developed countries of Asia and beyond. Japan couldn't get more degenerate even if it tried, and the Chinese should take heed on globalism, especially culturally and mentally.

it is getting less and less degenerate , i have heard that before they even allowed to take pictures of naked teenage girls. but i have to admit that even if they couldnt they could have done more to get more degenerate , like having ANIMAL (WITH DOGS, HORSES ETC) BROTHELS .. just like the danes used to do not so much time ago

crazyladybutterfly
09-17-2016, 06:23 PM
Easy money and no sex required.

yeah but it is creepy :D

Kamal900
09-17-2016, 06:25 PM
A warning this could also happen to Bulgarians at one point in history.

Bulgaria's birth rates is very low. With or without anime, they still have a demographic problem in the near future.

crazyladybutterfly
09-17-2016, 06:27 PM
italy is the best when it comes to demography xD 9 out of 10 are over 30 lol

the minister of health tried to make a campaign , the fertility day but not with much success since italians opposed to it, it basically was about how italians should have children earlier because women get less fertile, the parents more tired and the country needs kids
but obviously when there is so much of public debt , so much of unemployment the chances of finding a stable job with a nice salary are minimum , so they cant really afford having children. while many also realize that being a parent isnt a game ...
is it the same for bulgaria?

Spyy
09-17-2016, 06:31 PM

I got some matches in Sicilia too, but sicilians dont look like these girls posted by Sikeliot

zhaoyun
09-17-2016, 06:31 PM

Well, China is a very nationalistic society. But it's also much larger and more diverse than Japan or S. Korea so it can't really be compared. Different regions of China are very culturally different from one another. I can see China in the future with some regions becoming more like Japan, and some becoming more nationalistic and militaristic at the same time.

zhaoyun
09-17-2016, 06:32 PM

the minister of health tried to make a campaign , the fertility day but not with much success since italians opposed to it, it basically was about how italians should have children earlier because women get less fertile, the parents more tired and the country needs kids
but obviously when there is so much of public debt , so much of unemployment the chances of finding a stable job with a nice salary are minimum , so they cant really afford having children. while many also realize that being a parent isnt a game ...
is it the same for bulgaria?

What's interesting is that the stereotype of Italians in early 20th century America was that they kept breeding and had huge families with 6 kids. Now Italy has a very low birthrate.

Grab the Gauge
09-17-2016, 06:34 PM
ITT Eastern Europeans are jealous Japanese have a higher standard of living than them.

Spyy
09-17-2016, 06:35 PM
Bulgaria's birth rates is very low. With or without anime, they still have a demographic problem in the near future.

Even Brazil's birth rate is low, it's like Netherlands, Denmark, Finland, etc

it probably has much to do with urban life, while men and women are working and without time to do other things, and there are preservatives too, information, etc.

american movies have to do with that too, with a little family propaganda, i dont think that's bad, but economically is a disaster, we will work until die.

zhaoyun
09-17-2016, 06:36 PM
It's up to Northern Chinese slayers to uphold their Mongol influences.

Yeah. Northern China has always been a lot more nationalistic and militaristic than Southern China. Many regions in Southern China are already similar to Japan and S. Korea in their effeminate pop culture.

Here's a video of PLA honor guards marching through Moscow singing Katusha. Trust me, no other East Asian country could be this Alpha. This is the type of culture promoted in Beijing and Northern China, in the South, they don't really care much about politics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrZM1B1zBuA

Kamal900
09-17-2016, 06:43 PM
Yeah. Northern China has always been a lot more nationalistic and militaristic than Southern China. Many regions in Southern China are already similar to Japan and S. Korea in their effeminate pop culture.

Here's a video of PLA honor guards marching through Moscow singing Katusha. Trust me, no other East Asian country could be this Alpha. This is the type of culture promoted in Beijing and Northern China, in the South, they don't really care much about politics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrZM1B1zBuA

Rejoice of your inner Mongolian roots :thumb001:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUN7cKIgn8Y

Casandrinos
09-17-2016, 06:47 PM
Japanese were always been people of virtue. They were admiring hard work ,self help ,harmony.

What causes this is westernization. The people kept being hardworking and obedient , but for the benefits of the Bureaucrats. Their life is work , food and PC.

It seems that technology is not a big factor when it comes to quality of life.

zhaoyun
09-17-2016, 06:55 PM
Japanese were always been people of virtue. They were admiring hard work ,self help ,harmony.

What causes this is westernization. The people kept being hardworking and obedient , but for the benefits of the Bureaucrats. Their life is work , food and PC.

It seems that technology is not a big factor when it comes to quality of life.

It's over-industrialization, over-urbanization, over-reliance on technology, breakdown of community and social contact. That's basically what's happening here.

MissMischief
09-17-2016, 06:58 PM
Maybe that's how it's supposed to work from an evolutionary standpoint.

There are 127 million people crowded onto an island. Japan's cities are some of the most dense and expensive places to live in the world. I suspect that subliminally, the reluctance of younger Japanese to marry and have children is a response to that.

I mean, the world is overpopulated - shortages of food, resources, water, space, increase daily. We're on the verge of running out of space to bury our garbage! Maybe now they're intrinsically and passively showing the way towards a kind of sustainability for humanity.

Insuperable
09-17-2016, 07:05 PM

There are 127 million people crowded onto an island. Japan's cities are some of the most dense and expensive places to live in the world. I suspect that subliminally, the reluctance of younger Japanese to marry and have children is a response to that.

I mean, the world is overpopulated - shortages of food, resources, water, space, increase daily. We're on the verge of running out of space to bury our garbage! Maybe now they're intrinsically and passively showing the way towards a kind of sustainability for humanity.

https://i.imgflip.com/95084.jpg

Hoxhaism
09-17-2016, 07:11 PM

+1

Incal
09-17-2016, 07:11 PM
Japanese will be the first culture to voluntarily disappear.

Antimage
09-17-2016, 07:12 PM

A lot of counties with similarly low birth rates are nowhere close to being overcrowded(mine is a good example ). Low birth rate is consequence of modern life style where people can afford protection and want to provide the best for their children rather than having many children and not provide them with anything. More children means simply less attention given to each of them also less financial support for university,succeeding in life etc.

Casandrinos
09-17-2016, 07:13 PM
The problem is not so much the excess of industrialization , which would benefit under a right mindset, but that its done for the sole purpose of making money for a few people , that have interpreted well the culture and are fucking with the brains of the people.

Autism and depression are increasing dramatically all over the western world. Soon we will have people willing to work as slaves just for approval. True cucks. Modern Human will not be replaced by robots , he will become one. The only way is to return back to our roots.

LieDetector
09-17-2016, 07:20 PM

It's happening here in the U.S. as well but because of liberals, SJW's, and feminist's. The majority of the people joining the military today are women, gays and low T beta cucks.

Hoxhaism
09-17-2016, 07:39 PM
It's happening here in the U.S. as well but because of liberals, SJW's, and feminist's. The majority of the people joining the military today are women, gays and low T beta cucks.

what is wrong with women? only a 'low T beta cuck' insecure of his masculinity would deny women's rights in the military (and womens rights in general)

LieDetector
09-17-2016, 08:02 PM
what is wrong with women? only a 'low T beta cuck' insecure of his masculinity would deny women's rights in the military (and womens rights in general)

Honestly, and this is not a sexist thing, I don't think I would trust a woman next to me in combat as much as I would a man to watch my back and make sacrifices. I also think it would affect the cohesiveness of squads. Women in combat would be an unnecessary danger to their's and the men's lives. Also some uniforms used in the military weight up to 60 pounds! I am not saying women aren't strong, but they aren't strong enough. What if one of her fellow soldiers fell down and she was the only one around to save him. He weighs 200 pounds but with the 60 pounds worth of uniform...260 pounds. Say she weighs 190 pounds with her uniforms on. Will she be able to lift his weight plus the extra 120 pounds of uniform? I really don't think she can. Personally, having a girl in my squad would be too stressful and I personally don't believe women are designed for the military or combat. Having women in your armed forces is going down a beta road and displays weakness.

morski
09-17-2016, 08:13 PM
The problem is not so much the excess of industrialization , which would benefit under a right mindset, but that its done for the sole purpose of making money for a few people , that have interpreted well the culture and are fucking with the brains of the people.

Autism and depression are increasing dramatically all over the western world. Soon we will have people willing to work as slaves just for approval. True cucks. Modern Human will not be replaced by robots , he will become one. The only way is to return back to our roots.

Mhm... :laugh:

http://l7.alamy.com/zooms/78193b6ac7cb4399ab3a34712bd0e462/donkey-carrying-heavy-load-of-olive-branches-mani-peninsula-peloponnese-b549f4.jpg

Hoxhaism
09-17-2016, 08:25 PM
Honestly, and this is not a sexist thing, I don't think I would trust a woman next to me in combat as much as I would a man to watch my back and make sacrifices. I also think it would affect the cohesiveness of squads. Women in combat would be an unnecessary danger to their's and the men's lives. Also some uniforms used in the military weight up to 60 pounds! I am not saying women aren't strong, but they aren't strong enough. What if one of her fellow soldiers fell down and she was the only one around to save him. He weighs 200 pounds but with the 60 pounds worth of uniform...260 pounds. Say she weighs 190 pounds with her uniforms on. Will she be able to lift his weight plus the extra 120 pounds of uniform? I really don't think she can. Personally, having a girl in my squad would be too stressful and I personally don't believe women are designed for the military or combat. Having women in your armed forces is going down a beta road and displays weakness.

your an idiot.

LieDetector
09-17-2016, 08:34 PM
your an idiot.

No we agree to disagree.

Let's have a look at your profile here. Your avatar is a picture of a women in combat, you're female, and an atheist. Are you a feminist? Not accusing just asking.

Hoxhaism
09-17-2016, 08:39 PM
No we agree to disagree.

Let's have a look at your profile here. Your avatar is a picture of a women in combat, you're female, and an atheist. Are you a feminist? Not accusing just asking.

yes.

zhaoyun
09-17-2016, 08:45 PM

I agree. I'm all for sexual equality, but there are limits placed simply by nature. A 200 lb man full of testosterone is a far different fighting machine than a 120 lb woman full of estrogen.

Hoxhaism
09-17-2016, 08:49 PM
I agree. I'm all for sexual equality, but there are limits placed simply by nature. A 200 lb man full of testosterone is a far different fighting machine than a 120 lb woman full of estrogen.

have you not heard of a gym?
why should a female weigh less than a male?

zhaoyun
09-17-2016, 08:51 PM

Well, if you're talking about a 200 lb female bodybuilder, yes, obviously they'd be as physically capable. But what is the percentage of that?

Look, I know that females are able to be great soldiers. But the percentages are far less than men simply due to nature.

crazyladybutterfly
09-17-2016, 08:52 PM

in fact they shouldnt give a special training for women but neither banning them from the military. just let them try , if they can do the same things a man does she is in otherwise no. this would only allow in the few ones with high testosterone, i fail to see why they shouldnt join the military. if i get enough training i get get as strong as a man .. i am in between women and men, i am sure there are many more masculine women out there

zhaoyun
09-17-2016, 08:54 PM
in fact they shouldnt give a special training for women but neither banning them from the military. just let them try , if they can do the same things a man does she is in otherwise no. this would only allow in the few ones with high testosterone, i fail to see why they shouldnt join the military. if i get enough training i get get as strong as a man .. i am in between women and men, i am sure there are many more masculine women out there

I'm not against women serving. But I think political correctness needs to stay out of the military. A women should serve only when they prove they are just as or more capable than the male soldiers, not because they want to promote gender equality. The military should be the last place for political correctness, it should be a pure meritocracy.

crazyladybutterfly
09-17-2016, 08:59 PM
I'm not against women serving. But I think political correctness needs to stay out of the military. A women should serve only when they prove they are just as or more capable than the male soldiers, not because they want to promote gender equality. The military should be the last place for political correctness, it should be a pure meritocracy.

the funny thing is that the political correctness about it is a slap to feminism and to those strong women who fought hard , by working like men , to join the military if not even the special forces.
the issue is that many armies in the world allow women in but they slo dont really allow them to take riskious tasks, because they know most of them are too weak .. now i wonder what is even the purpose in the military if you arent highly specialized and can't engage in the battlefield. cooking for the other soldiers? xD
it's kinda of funny how if we erase the right to join the armed forces of weak women feminist will cry sexism but they wont care if women arent allowed in special forces like the legion etranger. quite awkward

Oneeye
09-17-2016, 09:06 PM
Part of it is a cultural issue. Japanese culture really emphasizes someone having their own personal space, also over-politeness, so people are used to putting up a facade and they rarely intrude or interfere with someone else's life. People are very cold and closed off there, and they don't get involved with each other's lives. So it leads to a lot of loneliness.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtdupS0gRt0

Such a bleak city for being so neon.

Jesus, that is a depressing way to live.

frankhammer
09-17-2016, 09:14 PM
Someone needs to organise cherry popping tours.

RMuller
09-17-2016, 09:24 PM
I thought east asian women didn't like people from other ethinicities, but I never got so many matches on Tinder in my life than when I put my fake GPS in Japan.

You can meet Japanese women who go to "Latino clubs" in Tokyo. The Japanese women in these clubs like Latin American music,culture and Latino men.

Oneeye
09-17-2016, 09:37 PM

No way you wrote that with a straight face. Women can train and become stronger... but upper body strength potential is VASTLY lower for them. Women are doing fantastic if they can bench their own weight, men are pussies if they can't.

and most women have smaller skeletal frames than men... 200 lb. women that aren't obese are very rare.

Also
09-17-2016, 09:42 PM
They should force all japanese kids to practice martial arts in schools, at least twice a week, to let them become men and women and get used to physical contact.

Filipino Kastrioti
09-17-2016, 11:59 PM
These japanese pussy homo sons of whores need a real Filipino man.

randomguy1235
09-18-2016, 12:51 AM

It's not the world that's overpopulated, it's certain regions where you have r-selected breeding patterns and cultures that don't care for the suffering of children (popping out 4+ that they can't feed/support financially or emotionally).

http://static1.techinsider.io/image/55d248522acae7c7018c0c38-1200-900/regional-population-projections-centered-legend.png

http://www.npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2014/08/13/340091377/unicef-report-africas-population-could-hit-4-billion-by-2100

Óttar
09-18-2016, 02:21 AM
They need government intervention for this.

Carlito's Way
09-18-2016, 05:42 AM
why are people worried bout other niggas sex lives? they are happy being computer/gamer nerds
I bet they have a lower rate of single mothers, low rate of diseases, low rate of teen pregnancy and shit like that
why corrupt these innocent niggas? thats like trying to corrupt your innocent nieces and nephews by throwing them men and women
sex aint gonna man you up, so stop with the bullshit as mentality

FeederOfRavens
09-18-2016, 06:14 AM
why are people worried bout other niggas sex lives? they are happy being computer/gamer nerds
I bet they have a lower rate of single mothers, low rate of diseases, low rate of teen pregnancy and shit like that
why corrupt these innocent niggas? thats like trying to corrupt your innocent nieces and nephews by throwing them men and women
sex aint gonna man you up, so stop with the bullshit as mentality

Why do you say 'nigga' every second sentence as if you're black? Pretending to be Afro-American isn't going to save you from deportation come November.

crazyladybutterfly
09-18-2016, 02:15 PM
Why do you say 'nigga' every second sentence as if you're black? Pretending to be Afro-American isn't going to save you from deportation come November.

if he is more than 1% ssa he is black for american standards :D

Murri
09-18-2016, 02:34 PM
Japan isnt diverse enough, it needs hordes of african and middle eastern refugees now! They will solve the issue