PDA

View Full Version : Why do some Mediterraneans on here have self hate?

Slud
09-18-2016, 06:20 PM
Now, I'm talking about people of 100% pure Mediterranean phenotype, not literally anyone from spain, italy etc. But I see some people here, and also on other forums like talk down on other races such as blacks, gypsies etc. but what I don't understand is, you guys also have wog features, you people who are 100% med are similar to MENA in some ways, such as: Dark hair, Dark eyes, Hairy, Bigger nose, shorter statue, olive-ish skin etc. so why are you hating on non whites when you don't even look 100% white yourself?

decordoba
09-18-2016, 06:24 PM
I think they are proud to be Mediterran, even with Middle Eastern and North African admixture.

Hoxhaism
09-18-2016, 06:25 PM
No, we are superior.
During the Roman times you lived in little mud huts.

Slud
09-18-2016, 06:26 PM
I think they are proud to be Mediterran, even with Middle Eastern and North African admixture.

But what I mean is, some of them claim their 100% white and they look down on non whites when they in reality are not really that white themselves ,if they go to germany or whatever they are mistaken for arab surely.

Enflamme
09-18-2016, 06:29 PM
Mediterranean = European type.

European = integrated sub-type like Nordic and Mediterranean and other.

You understand that or?

And North Africa = not Mediterranean, more Saharid, Arabic or like this.

Enflamme
09-18-2016, 06:34 PM
But what I mean is, some of them claim their 100% white and they look down on non whites when they in reality are not really that white themselves ,if they go to germany or whatever they are mistaken for arab surely.

You say this because for you, only the Nordic or persons with light eyes and light hair, light skin are Europeans? While Mediterranean type is a totally European.

We will give you a bit of culture: Europeans can have many skin types, several types of eyes, several types of hair color, several types of traits (more Nordic, more Mediterranean, etc.).

You seem not to understand this and assume that the Mediterranean type is not considered as a European style; then that this is a European type.

From the moment you think this, you can go join the noirdicistes who think the same thing, no need to talk to you.

Slud
09-18-2016, 06:36 PM
You say this because for you, only the Nordic or persons with light eyes and light hair, light skin are Europeans? While Mediterranean type is a totally European.

We will give you a bit of culture: Europeans can have many skin types, several types of eyes, several types of hair color, several types of traits (more Nordic, more Mediterranean, etc.).

You seem not to understand this and assume that the Mediterranean type is not considered as a European style; then that this is a European type.

From the moment you think this, you can go join the noirdicistes who think the same thing, no need to talk to you.

No, I'm not saying they aren't white, I'm saying they don't really look white, like if you saw one on the street in America and someone asked what race he was, you wouldn't really call him white, but more from something like the middle east.

Myanthropologies
09-18-2016, 06:37 PM
Fucking thank you lol. Spaniards and Portuguese members aren't like this, but rather some Greek and South Italian ones

Hoxhaism
09-18-2016, 06:37 PM
No, I'm not saying they aren't white, I'm saying they don't really look white, like if you saw one on the street in America and someone asked what race he was, you wouldn't really call him white, but more from something like the middle east.

:picard1:

Insuperable
09-18-2016, 06:46 PM
Equally good question would be why do OWDer like myanthrotard and mestizo care about that? Is that because you feel offended or 'just because'? They don't have to hate themselves for talking down on other races such as black, gypsy, etc.

Enflamme
09-18-2016, 06:56 PM

First: What sense do you put behind "white" term?

Second: So you assume that if the Americans say that a guy don't look European , you consider that this guy don't look European? Are you a sheep? Why blindly follow people? Also, you seem to consider as valid only the standard WASP and Nordicist; Is not it somewhat objective?

Enflamme
09-18-2016, 07:00 PM
+

A nordicist American >>> "- Hey, this Spanish dude is not Nordic, he don't look European but more Middle-East : https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/c0/JoseAntonioFEJONS.jpg"

You >>> "- You're right guy dude, he don't look European, more Middle-East".

Good, very objective.

Enflamme
09-18-2016, 07:27 PM
No, we are superior.
During the Roman times you lived in little mud huts.

We = Mediterraneans?

But, leftist (you are) >>> "the med is closer to the middle east than scandinavia therefore the people will obviously evolve more similarly, Period."

You are not European, because Mediterranean are not European. You're close to Middle-East.

Hoxhaism
09-18-2016, 07:30 PM
We = Mediterraneans?

But, leftist (you are) >>> "the med is closer to the middle east than scandinavia therefore the people will obviously evolve more similarly, Period."

You are not European, because Mediterranean are not European. You're close to Middle-East.

i said nothing about meds being european lol, and i didn't say we are not european because everyone from the european continent is european.
But it's ridiculous to say southern europeans look closer to northern europeans than certain middle easterns, unless the south european area has had historical contacts with nothern europe.

Annie999
09-18-2016, 08:05 PM

That's because you apparently believe that being "white" is being germanic or nordic only. But most people believe to be 'white' is to be of Europe origin which shows on phenotype and DNA. Pure mediterraneans don't look like middle easterners or north Africans.

For example if a 100% mediterranean person gets tested in 23andme they will score 100% european DNA, while an arab will score 100% middle eastern.

In the end it all depends on what you consider white, but no one should put down others because of their ethnicity/race or whatever. Why do you care so much about this? My guess is you have been put down by people who didn't look germanic hence your resentment.

Enflamme
09-18-2016, 08:12 PM
That's because you apparently believe that being "white" is being germanic or nordic only. But most people believe to be 'white' is to be of Europe origin which shows on phenotype and DNA. Pure mediterraneans don't look like middle easterners or north Africans.

For example if a 100% mediterranean person gets tested in 23andme they will score 100% european DNA, while an arab will score 100% middle eastern.

In the end it all depends on what you consider white, but no one should put down others because of their ethnicity/race or whatever. Why do you care so much about this? My guess is you have been put down by people who didn't look germanic hence your resentment.

He thinks the Mediterranean are not Europeans, although genetics proves otherwise.

Enflamme
09-18-2016, 08:15 PM
i said nothing about meds being european lol, and i didn't say we are not european because everyone from the european continent is european.
But it's ridiculous to say southern europeans look closer to northern europeans than certain middle easterns, unless the south european area has had historical contacts with nothern europe.

You have a big problem understandable: I said you that the Mediterranean are Europeans but they are not Nordic.

You seem not to understand. Mediterranean are not Nordiques, that's why I call the "Mediterranean" and not "Nordic"; but they are the same race as the Nordiques: the white race.

The North African are not of the same race.

Yes there are races within the human species. Your stupid antitracism denies this.

LP0956
09-18-2016, 08:16 PM
Because mediterraneans are the best looking people in the world
They can call SSA monkeys
They can call pale northern Euros albino monkeys
They can call MENA people allahu akbar
They can call Asian people random
But can't be insulted back because they are superior people

SKYNET
09-18-2016, 08:40 PM
Because mediterraneans are the best looking people in the world

They can call pale northern Euros albino monkeys

you know you're such an illiterate disgusting pigoid brazilian raped product son of a gypsy whore, all the time i enjoyed gangbanging your fatty moma in the front of your papa and after your sister got a super unforgettable blowjob again and again, you fatty ugly brown subhuman

Hellenas
09-18-2016, 08:54 PM
Why do some Mediterraneans on here have self hate?

It is not that they are self haters, it is that mixed racially people hate them and slander them as self haters.

olive-ish skin etc.

Most Mediteraneans in all over Europe have usually pale white skin color, olivish when slightly tanned and light brown when heavily tanned.

Casandrinos
09-18-2016, 09:23 PM
Mediteraneans share genes with MENAs to a higher degree than Northerners do.(them are mixed with mongols). You must be a retard to call them absolutely different only because they fall in some artificial geographical concept.