PDA

View Full Version : Is Japan proof a country can be strong without mass immigration?

Matematik
09-11-2010, 08:04 PM
Japan has built itself up to be the second largest economy in the world with virtually no unskilled immigration, Japan still remains 99% white. Over-populated European countries like the UK and the Netherlands are constantly fed propaganda that their citizens WON'T do unskilled jobs so we NEED third worlders to come and save our economy.

However, Japan has managed to utilise its entire population in the work-force, from toilet cleaners to doctors all are Japanese. The only foreigners in Japan are English teachers and highly educated workers in very skilled positions. There is no such thing as a foreigner doing unskilled work in Japan, such things just don't happen.

Japan's population may be declining, but they'll build robots before they consider employing foreigners.

manu
09-11-2010, 08:06 PM
Japan still remains 99% white.
uhm...

Electronic God-Man
09-11-2010, 08:08 PM
Japan has built itself up to be the second largest economy in the world with virtually no unskilled immigration, Japan still remains 99% white.

http://img.myconfinedspace.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/06/lol-wut-dog.jpg

~°2012°~
09-11-2010, 08:09 PM

LOL

Electronic God-Man
09-11-2010, 08:11 PM

As opposed to that other 1% made up of those nigger Euro businessmen.

http://xorsyst.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/naked-man-imperal-palace-japan-03.jpg

Curtis24
09-11-2010, 08:13 PM
Its a loaded question, because it assumes that Japan doesn't use or need some foreign labor pool. Japan, like the rest of the West, uses foreigners for labor work. The difference is that Japan is able to export such work to countries in East and Southeast Asia.

For most of Europe, this isn't really an option. Mideast and North African countries won't let Europeans build factories in their countries. And the countries that will let this happen, are already being financially bullied by the U.S. and Japan to provide their labor only to those respective countries. Perhaps Europe can export their labor to Africa, but given Africa's notorious lack of political stability, this is doubtful.

And in fact, with Japan's aging population and more competition for labor, they may actually eventually have to use military means to secure control of labor forces in China and Asia. Many speculate that Japan's increasing need for pools of labor in foreign countries, combined with competition for those same pools as well as Japan's unwillingness to allow immigration to Japan, will result in Japan remilitarizing.

Matematik
09-11-2010, 08:14 PM
I fail to see what's so amusing. I am Japanese and I am certainly whiter than those black Spanish arabs.

Matematik
09-11-2010, 08:17 PM
uhm...

Japanese are almost certainly whiter than you Italian muds.

Peasant
09-11-2010, 08:21 PM

Less Europid more pale.:rolleyes:

I smell a troll.

~°2012°~
09-11-2010, 08:21 PM
I fail to see what's so amusing. I am Japanese and I am certainly whiter than those black Spanish arabs.

Ahh so you are talking about skin color... I thought you were talking about race.. Sorry man, my bad

Electronic God-Man
09-11-2010, 08:23 PM

Oh so this was all about trolling....

SHhrZgojY1Q

Curtis24
09-11-2010, 08:24 PM
nvm

Eldritch
09-11-2010, 08:24 PM

Are you really Japanese? I though you guys were supposed to be intelligent and polite. :rolleyes:

The answer to the original question is yes, btw.

Loki
09-11-2010, 08:26 PM

http://ontapfortoday.files.wordpress.com/2010/04/troll.jpg

Eldritch
09-11-2010, 08:30 PM
d3u86DPd7qc?

Saruman
09-11-2010, 08:30 PM
Well, I'd say Japanese are probably paler than many in southern Europe but that doesn't make them Europid of course, they are firmly Mongoloid!! Not that they are bad, they are often quite progressive (Yakonid), and regarding this question, it is my view that Japanese were also far less targeted by the leftists, and along with that their society is traditionally closed, add to that good work ethics, so in the end they still have quite advanced and homogeneous society.

Though I'm trying to be serious this thread does seem "trollish".

la bombe
09-11-2010, 08:34 PM

http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/7691/2qlwftx.gif

Falkata
09-11-2010, 08:35 PM
http://www.reece-eu.net/gallery/var/resizes/funny/ak-yall-niggas-postin-in-a-troll-thread.jpg?m=1272645256

The Lawspeaker
09-11-2010, 08:47 PM
ばか !!

Eldritch
09-11-2010, 08:56 PM
ばか !!

http://i51.tinypic.com/14v4fw6.jpg

Matematik
09-11-2010, 08:58 PM
http://i52.tinypic.com/j653cx.gif

I don't see you're problem, it is absolutely obvious Japanese are whiter than Italian wops.

Typical Italian: http://s1d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/4102635_23102009129.jpg

Typical East Asian: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_nMQRberdaKo/RiI09zHS-mI/AAAAAAAAANQ/CI4kVP39txc/s400/OhJiHo_HeeC_4598225_Max.jpg

If you get see who's the whitest there you are delusional.

Ibericus
09-11-2010, 09:00 PM
Banning countdown : 5...4...3....

Loki
09-11-2010, 09:01 PM

Have you ever seen a Japanese vagina? They're rather swarthy.

The Lawspeaker
09-11-2010, 09:04 PM
Have you ever seen a Japanese vagina? They're rather swarthy.
Have you ? :wink

Loki
09-11-2010, 09:05 PM
Have you ? :wink

Yes. The internet has removed excuses for ignorance. ;)

The Lawspeaker
09-11-2010, 09:07 PM
Yes. The internet has removed excuses for ignorance. ;)
Sure, mate ! :wink

Austin
09-11-2010, 09:09 PM

Japanese are the other gifted race as I see it, but don't expect a warm welcome in the opposite realm of purists lol just as we wouldn't expect such in a Japanese racial forum.

Perhaps one day the two can forge a friendship and do away with the lesser ones? =')

Run! hah you are on the other realm but I do respect you if you are Japanese. ;)

anonymaus
09-11-2010, 09:12 PM
Japan doesn't need mass immigration, they're obsessed with becoming white themselves. Just like the Western tanning fad, many Japanese consider whiteness beautiful. There are whitening creams on the market and some of their women now look like corpses. :eek:

The Ripper
09-11-2010, 09:13 PM
Of course he isn't Japanese.

la bombe
09-11-2010, 09:13 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_nMQRberdaKo/RiI09zHS-mI/AAAAAAAAANQ/CI4kVP39txc/s400/OhJiHo_HeeC_4598225_Max.jpg

If you get see who's the whitest there you are delusional.

Looks more yellow to me.

The Lawspeaker
09-11-2010, 09:14 PM
Japanese are the other gifted race as I see it, but don't expect a warm welcome in the other realm of purists lol just as we wouldn't in a Japanese racial forum.
Exactly. I think that a lot of us here have some admiration for countries like Japan (I also have it for Singapore) but the Japanese for all their high culture and extremely interesting history and society are still not a European people and as such hold no real place here unless the Japanese visitor would be able to understand that that we too have our ideals of sakoku (鎖国) and hence (s)he will understand that we rather be left alone.

Therefore I think that perhaps the time is there to open up a special Dejima (出島)-section for non-European visitors (with no European heritage) where they can meet us but also be kept at a distance like we Dutch were during the days of sakoku - a policy which I can most certainly understand.

But then again.. I don't think he is a genuine Nip as I insulted him in Japanese and he didn't reply.

Eldritch
09-11-2010, 09:23 PM
Japan doesn't need mass immigration, they're obsessed with becoming white themselves. Just like the Western tanning fad, many Japanese consider whiteness beautiful. There are whitening creams on the market and some of their women now look like corpses. :eek:

But there is hope:

In 1971, McDonald's Japan President Den Fujita declared: "The reason Japanese people are so short and have yellow skin is because they have eaten nothing but fish and rice for two thousand years." Going further, he says: "If we eat McDonald's hamburgers and potatoes for a thousand years we will become taller, our skin become white, and our hair blonde."

:thumbs :thumbs

Matematik
09-11-2010, 09:23 PM
But then again.. I don't think he is a genuine Nip as I insulted him in Japanese and he didn't reply.

Look here, I am of Japanese ancestory and I live in the UK. My parents never taught me Japanese because my parents always thought it was best to immerse ourselves fully into British culture.

I really fail to see how you can say the Japanese are not white. As I have proven, the Japanese are whiter than Italians and Iberians, who look like arabs with big noses, all they need now is turbans. And on American census, ARABS are considered white. If Arabs are white then East Asians are Northern Europeans.

I am white and I am as European as you are here. And what is the problem with that if you disagree, I can identify with whoever I want.

The Lawspeaker
09-11-2010, 09:26 PM
Look here, I am of Japanese ancestory and I live in the UK. My parents never taught me Japanese because my parents always thought it was best to immerse ourselves fully into British culture.

I really fail to see how you can say the Japanese are not white. As I have proven, the Japanese are whiter than Italians and Iberians, who look like arabs with big noses, all they need now is turbans. And on American census, ARABS are considered white. If Arabs are white then East Asians are Northern Europeans.

I am white and I am as European as you are here. And what is the problem with that if you disagree, I can identify with whoever I want.
Yes but whatever. It's good that you tried to fit and become a good subject but it doesn't make you European or English. I recommend you to look up Japanese laws regarding repatriation and start learning the language and customs of the land.
I bet they would need you back home.

Japanese.. regarding of the colour of their skin, are not Europeans. What matters is European blood. And frankly I am even more inclined to call someone of mixed heritage European (because that person still has European blood) if raised in Europe then someone that does not have a drop of European blood.

I tend to call Japanese the Brits of Asia.. don't take it literary.

Falkata
09-11-2010, 09:27 PM

Japs parents who didnt teach their son japanese language? Yeah... :coffee:

Eldritch
09-11-2010, 09:28 PM
And what is the problem with that if you disagree, I can identify with whoever I want.

Yes, you can identify as who/whatever you want. What you cannot do is be who/whatever you want.

Look, if you browse this forum a bit you'll see that most people here consider the term "white" problematic in the first place. But if we must use it, skin colour alone does not make one white. You're confused.

You should be proud of your Honorary Aryanity instead of insisting you are something you're not. :wink

The Ripper
09-11-2010, 09:29 PM

Assuming you are what you claim, you are not European. Insulting Arabs, Iberians or Italians is not going to make the Japanese more European, either.

Falkata
09-11-2010, 09:30 PM
Assuming you are what you claim, you are not European. Insulting Arabs, Iberians or Italians is not going to make the Japanese more European, either.

Shut up skimo!

Now I´ve got +10 of Aryaness

Matematik
09-11-2010, 09:30 PM

Haha, you're one to talk you greasy Spaniard. You and your hero Che Guevara are about as white as bin laden. Get off this forum, whites only.

The Lawspeaker
09-11-2010, 09:33 PM
I know the Japanese as a people that strictly stick to their traditions so if it is true (which I doubt) then it is rare occasion.
Still.. he should go back to Nippon as there too the population is falling (and a economy has been a shambles for the past ten years).

Debaser11
Yes. Though it's not the only example. It think all of Europe proves this too. As does the U.S., Canada, New Zealand, and Australia. They just need to drop the f*ckin' dole.

Ibericus
Come on, you are not japanese, you are a MEXICANO INDIAN or maybe a SANDNIGGER ?

Matematik
09-11-2010, 09:34 PM
Of course he isn't Japanese.

LOL a Finn and a wop of all people attacking me for not being European.

Falkata
09-11-2010, 09:35 PM
LOL a Finn and a wop of all people attacking me for not being European.

Nobody is European , just the japs, indeed. :lightbul:

Loki
09-11-2010, 09:35 PM
I really fail to see how you can say the Japanese are not white.

"White" used as a racial description is a figure of speech not to be taken literally. None of us are totally white, unless of course we suffer from albinism. "White" is a lot more than just skin colour. Being of fair skin colour does not mean you are of the geographical Caucasoid race. You may share similarities, though, and white European people may find it more easy to indentify with you. Even so, there are still important physiological differences not related to skin colour in isolation.

Ibericus
09-11-2010, 09:37 PM
By the way, what are you doing in the UK ? Go back to Japan

The Ripper
09-11-2010, 09:38 PM
Haha, you're one to talk you greasy Spaniard. You and your hero Che Guevara are about as white as bin laden. Get off this forum, whites only.

http://www.fugly.com/media/IMAGES/Funny/japs-despair-ad.jpg

Matematik
09-11-2010, 09:38 PM
Also, America is only 5000 miles away from Japan so it is inevitable that Japanese would be European too because america is white country.

Matematik
09-11-2010, 09:39 PM
By the way, what are you doing in the UK ? Go back to Japan

What you doing in Iberia? Go back to Morocco.

The Ripper
09-11-2010, 09:40 PM
Also, America is only 5000 miles away from Japan so it is inevitable that Japanese would be European too because america is white country.

Indeed, how right you are. Japan, which in Far-East Asia, is European, because its not that far from a continent called America. :D

Loki

Your logic is astounding.

Falkata

Whiteness is some kind of virus?

Debaser11
Though it should not be said that the Japanese are white from a biological standpoint, they do seem the most white of the Asian nations in a cultural sense. And it's why the Chinks overtaking their economy doesn't make me happy. For one thing, the Japs seem to value some sense of individualism and Western spirit. They don't have err...execution vans, either.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Execution_van

Execution vans, also referred to as "mobile execution units", were developed by the government of the People's Republic of China and were first used in 1997. Prisoners are strapped to a stretcher and executed via lethal injection inside the van. The vans allow for death sentences to be carried out without having to move the prisoner to an execution ground. The vans also require less manpower per execution, requiring only four people to assist with the injection.[1] Although the PRC claims that the vans are more humane than previous forms of execution, human rights groups predict the execution rate in China will increase because of mobile capital punishment.[2]

Ibericus
09-11-2010, 09:43 PM
Venga va, que ya sabemos que eres un Indio mestizo. Os conozco muy bien.:D

Eldritch
09-11-2010, 09:44 PM
Indeed, how right you are. Japan, which in Far-East Asia, is European, because its not that far from a continent called America. :D

I think my brain just committed harakiri.

The Lawspeaker
09-11-2010, 09:46 PM
Your logic is astounding.
He can't be Japanese. They are far too intelligent for such nonsense.

Debaser11
09-11-2010, 09:47 PM
Well, Hitler once called them "honorary Aryans" or something like that.

Matematik
09-11-2010, 09:47 PM
Though it should not be said that the Japanese are white from a biological standpoint, they do seem the most white of the Asian nations in a cultural sense. And it's why the Chinks overtaking their economy doesn't make me happy. For one thing, the Japs seem to value some sense of individualism and Western spirit. They don't have err...execution vans, either.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Execution_van

What's the problem with that? The death penalty is a thoughly European thing, our brothers in America have the death penalty too.

It's not as if anyone they please is being swooped of the street and killed, it merely makes executing thugs and criminals (mainly those arab and muslim scum from xinjiang) much more efficient. These Tibetan (very indianized) and Uyrgurs are ruining what would otherwise be a well run white country in East Asian.

Chinese aren't so differnt to Russians and you don't say they're not white!

Debaser11
09-11-2010, 09:53 PM
What's the problem with that? The death penalty is a thoughly European thing, our brothers in America have the death penalty too.

It's not as if anyone they please is being swooped of the street and killed, it merely makes executing thugs and criminals (mainly those arab and muslim scum from xinjiang) much more efficient. These Tibetan (very indianized) and Uyrgurs are ruining what would otherwise be a well run white country in East Asian.

Chinese aren't so differnt to Russians and you don't say they're not white!

I don't like making death "more efficient." That's not Western at all. That being said, I'm not against the death penalty. I'm from Texas. I don't weep for the 30 some odd bastards we execute each year. Fuck 'em.

And Russia is a pretty mongrelized place. But yes, many of them, in fact most of them, are definitely white.

Vasconcelos
09-11-2010, 10:28 PM
I'm whiter than you, punk arse biatch!

I always thought "white" refers not only to skin colour, but to morphology (caused by genes, ofc), but hey, you prolly know more than all of us here.

Eldritch
09-11-2010, 10:34 PM

but hey, you prolly know more than all of us here.

Combined.

Don Brick
09-11-2010, 10:36 PM
Guys, please don´t pay any attention to Matematik. He´s def not Japanese. He´s just a troll, a troll on a roll it seems.

Loki
09-11-2010, 10:38 PM
Guys, please don´t pay any attention to Matematik. He´s def not Japanese. He´s just a troll, a troll on a roll it seems.

Trolls get pwn3d on Apricity. They generally just make fools of themselves, rather than of their intended audience.

Cato
09-12-2010, 04:51 AM
look here, i am of japanese ancestory and i live in the uk. My parents never taught me japanese because my parents always thought it was best to immerse ourselves fully into british culture.

I really fail to see how you can say the japanese are not white. As i have proven, the japanese are whiter than italians and iberians, who look like arabs with big noses, all they need now is turbans. And on american census, arabs are considered white. If arabs are white then east asians are northern europeans.

I am white and i am as european as you are here. And what is the problem with that if you disagree, i can identify with whoever i want.

はい、元気です。あなたは?

Guapo
09-12-2010, 05:05 AM
I think my brain just committed harakiri.

I just committed bukkake on my wife's face. This is also kinky but I don't own a horse: Il Kyung-Jo Bukkake: Where a man ejaculates on the face of a horse which the woman he is attracted to is riding... Actually, "Bukkake" in Japanese means "splash". The west just decided to use that word as a fetish. :rolleyes:

Praamžius
09-12-2010, 06:40 AM
WHYYYY? Why Japanese person would wan't to be considered white? You have great culture and history.Not like negros who have nothing.Stop whining about being white and go learn Japanese.

nvrennvren
09-23-2010, 09:15 PM
if italians weren't tanned,no. japs like to do plastic surgery and to "enlight" themselves.. their "celebrities" are the palest.. but average darker than chinese.

Dombra
11-14-2012, 04:42 PM
When Europe is fully conquered some brave third world muslims will start the next wave. Wave to asia :thumb001:

bussinezzzeuroniggaz

肃杀
11-15-2012, 02:07 AM
This is the best thread ever.