PDA

View Full Version : Can the Test Guess Your Name?

UkrainianGirl
09-19-2016, 10:10 AM
I doubt it will guess correctly but I found it fun. Feel free to comment if any part was right or wrong. Hopefully it can be close to accurate.
Take it here!
http://www.playbuzz.com/gregs/can-we-guess-your-name

My result:
http://i66.tinypic.com/2dbjy8o.jpg

Incorrect:
-My name isn't Miracle

Correct:
-Miracle is a word and a name. My name is also a word and a name.
-My parents struggled to have a daughter not necessarily children. So that part is true. (rip sister)
-So in a way I was a miracle baby and only daughter so they were happy

Bezprym
09-19-2016, 10:20 AM
Your name is Noah!

Your parent's named your Noah after your great grandfather, who was a general in the army. Your great grandfather was a very honorable man who stood by his word, always tried to help the helpless, and saved a special room in his heart for his family.
Similar to your great grandfather, you are really a special person: You are smart, honest, warm and loving. Your parents did a great job naming you!

Not even close.

UkrainianGirl
09-19-2016, 10:23 AM
Your name is Noah!

Your parent's named your Noah after your great grandfather, who was a general in the army. Your great grandfather was a very honorable man who stood by his word, always tried to help the helpless, and saved a special room in his heart for his family.
Similar to your great grandfather, you are really a special person: You are smart, honest, warm and loving. Your parents did a great job naming you!

Not even close.

You don't think test was right about you being smart, special,...? :confused:

Enflamme
09-19-2016, 10:24 AM
"You name is Lake!

Your were born while your parents were on vacation at a lake house. Your mother needed to relax a little before her due date, so your father took her to a nice relaxing weekend away. While they were setting on the edge of the lake, your mother suggested that that's how they'll call you, Lake. A few second later, you mother started to experiencing contractions, and she knew it was a sign form above.

Did we guess correctly? Tell us in the comments!"

Bullshit, my name is Thomas. xD

BeerBaron
09-19-2016, 10:27 AM
Your name is Sunshine!

Your parent's decided to name you Sunshine after your amazing golden hair. You were a beautiful baby who truly lightened the room, and your parent's just couldn't ignore that special quality. You have a winning smile, harmonic laugh, and a warm and loving personality. You truly are the sunshine in our sky!

LOL, yeah, everybody calls me friggin sunshine

UkrainianGirl
09-19-2016, 10:27 AM
"You name is Lake!

Your were born while your parents were on vacation at a lake house. Your mother needed to relax a little before her due date, so your father took her to a nice relaxing weekend away. While they were setting on the edge of the lake, your mother suggested that that's how they'll call you, Lake. A few second later, you mother started to experiencing contractions, and she knew it was a sign form above.

Bullshit, my name is Thomas. xD

That's your name really or you joking? Lol

UkrainianGirl
09-19-2016, 10:28 AM
Your name is Sunshine!

Your parent's decided to name you Sunshine after your amazing golden hair. You were a beautiful baby who truly lightened the room, and your parent's just couldn't ignore that special quality. You have a winning smile, harmonic laugh, and a warm and loving personality. You truly are the sunshine in our sky!

LOL, yeah, everybody calls me friggin sunshine

Whata heck? Did you say you were a girl? Lolol

Bezprym
09-19-2016, 10:29 AM
You don't think test was right about you being smart, special,...? :confused:

I am humble and I am not Noah. The only thing which is correct here is that my great grandfather was in the army, but not a general.

UkrainianGirl
09-19-2016, 10:31 AM
I am humble and I am not Noah. The only thing which is correct here is that my great grandfather was in the army, but not a general.

Ahh so it did get something right lol

BeerBaron
09-19-2016, 10:35 AM
Whata heck? Did you say you were a girl? Lolol

What, you dont think I have You have a winning smile, harmonic laugh, and a warm and loving personalit.

so loving honey.....

UkrainianGirl
09-19-2016, 10:39 AM
What, you dont think I have You have a winning smile, harmonic laugh, and a warm and loving personalit.

so loving honey.....

No I do. Just it's a girly name. But I agree with the description. Your name is Sunshine. My only Sunshine. You make me happy. When skies are gray. ;)

I hope that's how the words go lol. But see I agree hehe

Tommie
09-19-2016, 10:46 AM
"Your name is Matthew!

Ever since your mother was a young girl, she has always loved the name Matthew. When she learned she was pregnant with a boy, only one name was worthy!
Matthew is a very honorable and noble name, and you truly do justice to it!

Well, nice try... But my real name is, indeed, a noble name ;)

Myanthropologies
09-19-2016, 11:05 AM
I got Matthew. Very far off. However, I've had someone tell me that I look like a Matthew before.

LouisFerdinand
02-27-2017, 01:32 AM
My name is Noah.
:yippee:yippee:yippee:yippee

Amud
02-27-2017, 01:37 AM
Anyone who names their kid "Miracle" should be institutionalized.

Rudel
02-27-2017, 01:49 AM
There are people writing those test. It's actually a job. Think about this for a second.