PDA

View Full Version : Which is the most laid back country/nation in Europe when it comes to Gypsies?

Mortimer
09-20-2016, 03:08 AM
Meaning least hostile. I think Serbia or somewhere in eastern europe, like romania or russia. I know stereotypically those are said to be the most racist countries but I think they are pretty much used to gypsies by now, and I think Gypsies have it easier there collectively then in Western Europe. Even lots of low class serbian/romanian mix with gypsies

zhaoyun
09-20-2016, 03:09 AM
I feel like Britain is the most PC towards Roma, but not sure how things will turn out when more arrive.

War Chef
09-20-2016, 03:11 AM
Romania and Bulgaria because they had to deal with them the most

Mortimer
09-20-2016, 03:12 AM
I feel like Britain is the most PC towards Roma, but not sure how things will turn out when more arrive.

I think its oppossite and Britain is one of most hostile towards roma. I think Germany is even more PC towards Roma then Britain. In German newspapers there is alot less roma-bashing then in Britain. And the Brits have a Anti-Roma Party called UKIP, they are anti-immigrant but mostly against roma immigrants.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuxksNkmFiw

Albobalboa
09-20-2016, 03:16 AM
Germany or Britain simply because they are developed to the point where Romanians get the least discriminated against due to human rights etc. Romania and Bulgaria are not laid back against gypsies, they simply have no choice but to take it up the ass since gypsies form such a large percentage of their total populations.

zhaoyun
09-20-2016, 03:17 AM
I think its oppossite and Britain is one of most hostile towards roma. I think Germany is even more PC towards Roma then Britain. In German newspapers there is alot less roma-bashing then in Britain. And the Brits have a Anti-Roma Party called UKIP, they are anti-immigrant but mostly against roma immigrants.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuxksNkmFiw

Well, can you really blame them? What would they really contribute to Britain?

Mortimer
09-20-2016, 03:18 AM
Germany or Britain simply because they are developed to the point where Romanians get the least discriminated against due to human rights etc. Romania and Bulgaria are not laid back against gypsies, they simply have no choice but to take it up the ass since gypsies form such a large percentage of their total populations.

They have more rule of law and such for EVERYONE, less corruption, more money etc. but they are more hostile or fearful of roma then bulgarians. I can easier communicate my roma heritage to eastern europeans, and feel they understand better and know better who I am. I think it would also be easier to score with a romanian or serbian chick then with a austrian chick. In my family many are mixed.

Mortimer
09-20-2016, 03:18 AM
Well, can you really blame them? What would they really contribute to Britain?

I dont blame them, its not about blaming, just saying. Its not to victimise myself, its a neutral discussion.

Albobalboa
09-20-2016, 03:24 AM
They have more rule of law and such for EVERYONE, less corruption, more money etc. but they are more hostile or fearful of roma then bulgarians. I can easier communicate my roma heritage to eastern europeans, and feel they understand better and know better who I am. I think it would also be easier to score with a romanian or serbian chick then with a austrian chick. In my family many are mixed.

Fair enough. Roma-Slav intermixing is common there?

Mortimer
09-20-2016, 03:24 AM
Fair enough. Roma-Slav intermixing is common there?

not very common but common enough between low classes mostly

Carlito's Way
09-20-2016, 03:27 AM
i love all my gypsy niggas
gypsies left some influences in Mexico

Mortimer
09-20-2016, 03:27 AM
i love all my gypsy niggas
gypsies left some influences in Mexico

thanks bro

Mn The Loki TA Son
09-20-2016, 03:30 AM
Probably the islands? European islands, like Greek islands etc.

Mortimer
09-20-2016, 03:30 AM
Probably the islands? European islands, like Greek islands etc.

Dont have any information on them. Why do you think that?

Wadaad
09-20-2016, 03:37 AM
Historically it was probably Yugoslavia, which makes sense since it was a multi-ethnic/multicultural country and Roma were able to 'dissapear in the crowd' and not be so visible. I'd imagine mono-ethnic or predominantly one ethnic country like Romania or Bulgaria might have more animosity towards Roma since they stand out more as they're the only visible minority in those countries.

The UK is post-racial and shouldnt matter. Whtever disdain people feel for Roma is insignificant because parties like UKIP will never take hold, discriminatory laws will never be legislated, and anti-Roma pogroms will never occur.

Mortimer
09-20-2016, 04:06 AM
Gypsies tend to get a tough time in the UK more than any other group - they get arrested and evicted and moved away from land and properties a lot here.

For centuries they've lived in Romania and Bulgaria, but they were previously kicked-out of many other European nations.

People get angry when they trespass on peoples private land, or doss and trample-over and heavily litter places.

Leaflets were put through British peoples doors by UKIP warning Brits about Romanian and Bulgarian gypsies moving to the UK and urging people to vote for Brexit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVYHrSmgPDo

The British were so concerned about gypsies arriving to the UK for a better quality of life once Bulgaria and Romania joined the EU, that the UK government had to put restrictions on EU immigrants from Bulgaria and Romania to the UK, but the EU later forced the UK to drop the restrictions.... so then the Brits voted to leave the EU.

One farmer hired DJ's to blast loud music in his fields at night until gypsies left the surrounding fields.

I saw gypsy kids who were dressed in rags and were sent to beg for money on the London Underground once and British people just completely ignored the kids begging people for money (a shocking sight in the UK) and carried on reading their large financial newspapers.

They'd get out the carriage inbetween tube stops and go in the next carriage to beg people. It went on for a few weeks. I saw a gypsy woman dressed in rags breastfeeding on the ground on a busy tube platform.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bB0Og45xFAQ

Warnings were given over the tannoys and tube station speakers to the public about some gypsy beggers urging people to not give them any money and to report them to the police. The police removed them and I've not seen them sending their kids to beg since then.

I've seen police arrest gypsies who were standing on a street once and trying to sell duty-free items outside department stores.

Roma gypsies got into huge fights with Irish people in a news report and were moved elsewhere, and I read that they were being rounded-up in France too.

They were arrested in London for trashing the ground with bags of litter and food thrown around on the ground and encouraging rats, costing taxpayers for the mess to be cleaned-up. People were angry and the police got rid of them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJ4z_1gmxb0

Thanks for the insight.

Mortimer
09-20-2016, 04:08 AM
Gypsies tend to get a tough time in the UK more than any other group - they get arrested and evicted and moved away from land and properties a lot here.

For centuries they've lived in Romania and Bulgaria and in Spain, but they were previously kicked-out of many other European nations.

People get angry when they trespass on peoples private land, or doss and trample-over and heavily litter places.

Leaflets were put through British peoples doors by UKIP warning Brits about Romanian and Bulgarian gypsies moving to the UK and urging people to vote for Brexit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVYHrSmgPDo

The British were so concerned about gypsies arriving to the UK for a better quality of life once Bulgaria and Romania joined the EU, that the UK government had to put restrictions on EU immigrants from Bulgaria and Romania to the UK, but the EU later forced the UK to drop the restrictions.... so then the Brits voted to leave the EU.

One farmer hired DJ's to blast loud music in his fields at night until gypsies left the surrounding fields.

I saw gypsy kids who were dressed in rags and were sent to beg for money on the London Underground once and British people just completely ignored the kids begging people for money (a shocking sight in the UK) and carried on reading their large financial newspapers.

They'd get out the carriage inbetween tube stops and go in the next carriage to beg people. It went on for a few weeks. I saw a gypsy woman dressed in rags breastfeeding on the ground on a busy tube platform.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bB0Og45xFAQ

Warnings were given over the tannoys and tube station speakers to the public about some gypsy beggers urging people to not give them any money and to report them to the police. The police removed them and I've not seen them sending their kids to beg since then.

I've seen police arrest gypsies who were standing on a street once and trying to sell duty-free items outside department stores.

Roma gypsies got into huge fights with Irish people in a news report and were moved elsewhere, and I read that they were being rounded-up in France too.

They were arrested in London for trashing the ground with bags of litter and food thrown around on the ground and encouraging rats, costing taxpayers for the mess to be cleaned-up. People were angry and the police got rid of them.

They camped on a parking lot in austria, it said they left feces and thrash and were fighting rival beggar gangs.

https://asylterror.com/2016/08/26/bettler-banden-kriege-auf-ampasser-autobahnrastplatz/

♥ Lily ♥
09-20-2016, 04:18 AM
They camped on a parking lot in austria, it said they left feces and thrash and were fighting rival beggar gangs.

https://asylterror.com/2016/08/26/bettler-banden-kriege-auf-ampasser-autobahnrastplatz/

Well I don't mean you're like that, but if people are going to chuck their litter all over the ground which creates a health & safety hazard, and doss and sleep on the streets or near peoples private land and properties, it's going to make people angry.

I think Spain, Bulgaria and Romania are the most tolerant as gypsies have lived in those nations for centuries without being kicked-out.

Mortimer
09-20-2016, 04:27 AM
Well I don't mean you're like that, but if people are going to chuck their litter all over the ground which creates a health & safety hazard, and doss and sleep on the streets or near peoples private land and properties, it's going to make people angry.

I think Spain, Bulgaria and Romania are the most tolerant as gypsies have lived in those nations for centuries without being kicked-out.

I agree.

Albobalboa
09-20-2016, 10:27 PM

Fighting rival beggar gangs, rock bottom haha.